Start by marking “GOLD! (The Kincaid Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
GOLD! (The Kincaid Saga, #1)

GOLD! (The Kincaid Saga, #1)

Malcolm Kincaid is a self-made man. He is also a ruthless businessman and opportunist. He knows what it takes to build and maintain a business empire, but how far will he be prepared to go to achieve his goals — and what will he sacrifice along the way?

Rachel, Malcolm's one-time fiancé; his business partner, and the mother of his child, finds herself forced to work with th
Published November 28th 2020 by Tudogz Publishing

To ask other readers questions about GOLD!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GOLD!

Start your review of GOLD! (The Kincaid Saga, #1)
Tom Mohr
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a keen gold prospector I was looking forward to a novel that would keep my passion for roaming about the Australian goldfields searching for that retirement nugget alive.

OK, so it wasn't about individuals like me roaming about in the bush ........ BUT it turned out to be a very entertaining read about theKincaid family (and their friends/foes) and their small scale mining operation in Western Australia.

This novel will appeal to a wide range of people with an interest in Australian stories ...
Ken Stoner
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a member of the Prospecting Australia forum, and Thomas approached the group a while back for advice and info on gold mining. As thanks for the help he got he sent copies of the finished book out to some members.
I got to say I couldn't put this book down, once I started. The characters sucked me in from the start, especially Malcom, the villain.
I read a lot, and honestly didn't expect this book to be anything special. Boy, was I surprised.
I asked him where I could leave a review and he gav
Naquasia Baldwin
Chelsea Sandy
Dec 25, 2020
Audrey Stewart
Dec 25, 2020
Thomas Greenbank is a writer of gritty Australian fiction. GOLD, his debut novel, was a finalist in the respected 2020 Page Turner Awards. (https://pageturnerawards.com/writing-...) Greenbank’s writing draws deeply on his diverse background and professional experience. From years as a professional musician, factory worker, business owner, driver, ceramic artist and more—to 25 years as a full-time ...more

News & Interviews