Start by marking “A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #1)” as Want to Read:
A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #1)

A Date with a Vampire

(Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals #1)

This version is currently unavailable.

Please see Dating a Vampire here:
Published January 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Date with a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Date with a Vampire

Start your review of A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #1)
Kathryn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very cute story read. It is filled with likable characters, good humor (cheesy at times), a interesting plot, and a bit of drama. I really enjoyed this light read.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
LMR
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Abbey MacMunn & Booksprout!
She's Going On "A Date with a Vampire," But It Might Take A Few Tries To Get It RIGHT!
What's a MatchMaker to DO...
When the Dating Agency can't find a Date for You!?!
Guess, She'll GO on "A Date with a Vampire" HerSelf....
As He's a Newbie~ NO THREAT, or Sooo She Thinks!
But this Witch is Learn'n going on "A Date with a Vampire" is A Serious Threat...
To Her HEART... If Noth'n LESS!
Well, okay! Sooo "A Date with a Vampire" is also A bit problematic,
As IT seems She brings out the BloodLust in this One'
Helena Mendes
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I read from this author, I really liked it. It is a very well written short story with great characters.

Lori
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute, quick read, insta-love paranormal romance perfect for an afternoon of reading fun. Damon’s puns will have you groaning, but it’s tempered with just enough romantic heat to keep you rooting for Harper and Damon to get together. This was a fun read from a new to me author.

Sheryl
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
when a vampire signs up with her dating agency, Harper has no match for him so she goes herself instead. Damon can't believe his eyes when this sexy woman walks up to his table for their date.
sparks fly between the 2 but trouble lies ahead for Harper. what do you expect from a witch and a vampire.
this is book 1 of the new series Love Bites: a Dating Agency for Paranormals by the author.
Fran
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet and cute story. The characters were quirky and interesting, the plot was not the type of in-depth takes three books to resolve type but it is a fun little read if you need a pick me up, a laugh, or just a good rom-com because that's what this is rom-com in book form. Just with a bit of sass, snark, and sexy time. All in all a good read and worth continuing the series. ...more
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Abbey MacMunn is a new to me author, and I have a feeling I'll be reading more of her books. This was a good start to a new series, that I look forward to reading more of.

We are introduced to 2 entertaining characters, Harper and Damon. Harper is a witch that runs a dating service and Damon is one of her clients who happens to be a newly turned vampire. We also get to meet Broommate Zarya, the Ocean Priestess aka. a mermaid. But then, how can I leave out Prince, the Frog.

The story line was wel
Mary Lou Hoffman
DATING A VAMPIRE is the first book in the Love Bites series. As always, I recommend reading a series in the order of release, especially the first as it establishes the main players.

Harper is having nothing but back luck. Her dating agency doesn’t have any clients, her spells never seem to work out, and her love life is nonexistent. Then, newly-turned vampire Damon Vertefeuille signs up with the agency. Since she doesn’t have a match for him, she decides to date him herself.

I love the romance ma
Carol
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harper was having a run of really bad luck,; not only were all her dates losers, her small business, Magik Dates, a matchmaking service for paranormals did not seem to attract very many single or interested paranormals at all. So when Damon applies, she is hard pushed to find him a suitable date. And anyway, he sounded rather nice on the phone, with his slight British/French accent and so she decided to go out to dinner with him instead. And when they met - wow! He could not get enough of her an ...more
sherri jones-teachout
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was so funny. I loved the witch and vampire jokes. Hilarious. Harper is an unlucky witch. She has a dating agency for supernaturals but she needs help bringing into the modern world with web designing and only has ten clients. So she decides to go on a date with her new client because she doesn’t have anyone to match with him. But Damon and she hit it off right away until he brings her home and tries to bite her. She thought he could control his bloodlust by obviously not. Damon realizes sh ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really fun storyline to read! The premise was cute and original with a lot of sections that caused some LOL moments! Harper and Damon were well-developed characters that came across as individuals one could meet on any given day...except for the supernatural aspect, that is. I also liked that Damon had to deal with family issues in the form of his younger brother. That made him appear so normal and therefore someone that a reader could actually relate to and empathize with. I enjoyed this book ...more
Barbara
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency series a well written story with a cute storyline. Vampire Damon Vertefeuille is a new vampire when he meets Witch Harper he goes into Bloodlust which a newbie is not suppose to do. I enjoyed reading this story and his jokes where cute like There’s always b-room for one more.” I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Georgia
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Date with a Vampire is a cute short read by Abbey MacMunn. I believe a story is only as powerful as its characters and Damon and Harper leap from the page. I love stories where the hero and heroine are immediately drawn to each other, but have to overcome their own fears in addition to external obstacles. If you enjoy romances that are sizzling and heartfelt, I highly recommend this book.

Emily Pennington
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Witch Harper Clarke is having a bad run of luck. Her spells are a disaster, her dating agency for supernaturals has no clients, and her love life is empty. When she finally gets a vampire client, Damon Vertefeuille, she has no one to match him to and decides to date him herself. He’s a new vamp, so he needs help with his “control”, especially when he gets up close to his witchy date! Could it be possible she wants his bite too? And when his web-designer brother Conner steals her online dating ag ...more
Caroline Doig
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harper is a witch she’s had enough her love life well she doesn’t have one and her supernatural dating agency has no clients so when Damon who is a vampire signs up to Harper’s agency she has no one to send him on a date with so Harper decides to go herself, everything is going great until Damon’s brother Conner starts all kinds of trouble. I loved this story it’s a fantastic read and I highly recommend this book.
Kristy
Sep 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harper a witch without much luck in magic or romance and Damien a new Vampire with allot of luck in business bad luck in family and date's with nothing but money on there mind these two were fated lets hope there bloodlust dosen't lead to bloodshed they will find love with a broom and a spell if others don't ruin it.

This was a cute quick read not allot of sexy times but the passion is there you have a bad guy also but i wont tell about that dont want to spoil the read. My only complaint i wish
Toni
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dating a Vampire

Harper pens a dating agency but had so few people that she goes on a date with one of her client's a new vampire,Damon. They click and in one night with this witch his bloodlust hits him. Now these two supernatural beings have a tricky path to traverse to even hope for a happily ever after.
A cute story to read with lots of chuckles!!
Teresa Bowen
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Witch Harper Clarke has her own paranormal dating agency but is short on customers so when vampire Damien signs up for a date she decides to date him herself. Follow along as he makes a major mistake. Will they find love or can he make amends for this mistake? I enjoyed this book.

angela gunstone
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dating a vampire

Couldn't put it down loved the characters and the storyline and can't wait to read more in this series so it's a well deserves five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Theresa Dale
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Date With a Vampire is a fast, fun read with some successfully sizzling interludes thrown in.
I was sold on the lust, but didn't quite buy the love. Some further character development would have helped, certainly, but that's difficult to accomplish in a length such as this.
Overall, an enjoyable quick excursion, despite the slightly over-indulgent bad puns. ;) I'd read similar books in the series!

Iesha (In east shade house at...)
I recommend everyone to give this book a read. It's a light romance with everything one could hope for. I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Date With a Vampire. ...more
Ken Thompson
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are cordially invited to join Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency. Where fangs, fur, feathers, and the occasional human, meet their match.

As this is my first time reading this author, I have thoroughly enjoyed this ebook and can’t wait for more.

Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like it, but it just fell flat. There was no chemistry between the MCs, despite the insta-love/mate thing.
Josie
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really cute premise. Harper and Damon, a witch and a vampire, tiptoeing through the dating mine field. Harper is a Dating Agency owner and Damon is her client, but she has a very limited pool of clients since she has not moved into the 21st Century and created a website so what is a girl to do...date him herself. Plenty of obstacles appear, but no spoilers in this review. Was worth the time to read and I even decided to purchase a copy for my personal library.

I received a free copy of this boo
Carol
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and cute and left me smiling at the end of it. My first MacMumm and I hope the start of many more. I enjoyed the book, a clever idea, a witch dating a vampire, and the instant attraction that was almost fatal! Well scoped out and with many funny bits. Looking for ward to more from this author.
Cristal
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this. The characters were likeable and had great chemistry. It’s a fun, flirty paranormal romance.
Sarah Milnthorpe
This a really cute story. What is a witch to do when you run a dating agency but haven’t embraced the 21st century and its online services, and your running out of women for your male clients to date. Umm date them yourself. When Vampire Damon comes in she bites the bullet and dates him herself. Only they have sizzling chemistry. It’s a really fun read looking forward to more from Abbey Macmunn

Molly
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Humorous romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
A witch meets a newbie vampire cum business magnate and they have an incredible connection

Unexpected intense romance is hard to trust- especially with complications from technology, distance and family

A fun and flirty romance plagued by technical glitches, family and friends drama

Barbara
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Witch Harper Clarke and vampire and charmer Damon Vertefeuille's story which I enjoyed reading. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Marley Smith
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love 💘

This was very enjoyable. I laughed at the bad jokes. The love come across real and confused just like life.
Enjoy your read

• When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway #8)
  • Tempted by the Fae (The Love's Protector Series Book 1)
  • Destiny (Experimental Heart, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • The Polar Bear's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #1)
  • Love you...not! (Reckless in Love #1)
  • A Notion of a Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #4)
  • O Witchy Town of Whittlecombe (Wonky Inn #9.5)
  • Breaking the Rules
  • A Reverse Harem Romance Collection
  • Cold Cases and Haunted Places
  • A Deceptive Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #5)
  • The Tiger's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #3)
  • Honey, Hearts and Homicide (Beachside Books #6)
  • The Jaguar's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #2)
  • Crystals and Criminals (Magic & Mystery #8)
  • Wed to the Italian
  • A Formidable Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #6)

Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals (4 books)
  • Dating a Werewolf (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #2)
  • Dating a Dragon (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #3)
  • Dating an Angel (Love Bites: A Dating Agency for Paranormals: #4)

News & Interviews