Start by marking “A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1)” as Want to Read:
A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1)

A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1)

You are cordially invited to join Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency. Where fangs, fur, feathers, and the occasional human, meet their match.

Witch Harper is pretty sure misfortune follows her around like a bad smell. Her spells end in chaos, her dating agency for supernaturals has an embarrassing lack of clients, and her love life is a washout. So when a vampire

Published January 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Date with a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Date with a Vampire

Start your review of A Date with a Vampire (Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1)
Kathryn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very cute story read. It is filled with likable characters, good humor (cheesy at times), a interesting plot, and a bit of drama. I really enjoyed this light read.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Abbey MacMunn is a new to me author, and I have a feeling I'll be reading more of her books. This was a good start to a new series, that I look forward to reading more of.

We are introduced to 2 entertaining characters, Harper and Damon. Harper is a witch that runs a dating service and Damon is one of her clients who happens to be a newly turned vampire. We also get to meet Broommate Zarya, the Ocean Priestess aka. a mermaid. But then, how can I leave out Prince, the Frog.

The story line was
sherri jones-teachout
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was so funny. I loved the witch and vampire jokes. Hilarious. Harper is an unlucky witch. She has a dating agency for supernaturals but she needs help bringing into the modern world with web designing and only has ten clients. So she decides to go on a date with her new client because she doesn’t have anyone to match with him. But Damon and she hit it off right away until he brings her home and tries to bite her. She thought he could control his bloodlust by obviously not. Damon realizes ...more
Carol
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harper was having a run of really bad luck,; not only were all her dates losers, her small business, Magik Dates, a matchmaking service for paranormals did not seem to attract very many single or interested paranormals at all. So when Damon applies, she is hard pushed to find him a suitable date. And anyway, he sounded rather nice on the phone, with his slight British/French accent and so she decided to go out to dinner with him instead. And when they met - wow! He could not get enough of her ...more
Barbara
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Love Bites, Paranormal Dating Agency series a well written story with a cute storyline. Vampire Damon Vertefeuille is a new vampire when he meets Witch Harper he goes into Bloodlust which a newbie is not suppose to do. I enjoyed reading this story and his jokes where cute like There’s always b-room for one more.” I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Georgia
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Date with a Vampire is a cute short read by Abbey MacMunn. I believe a story is only as powerful as its characters and Damon and Harper leap from the page. I love stories where the hero and heroine are immediately drawn to each other, but have to overcome their own fears in addition to external obstacles. If you enjoy romances that are sizzling and heartfelt, I highly recommend this book.

Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like it, but it just fell flat. There was no chemistry between the MCs, despite the insta-love/mate thing.
Ken Thompson
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

As this is my first time reading this author, I have thoroughly enjoyed this ebook and can’t wait for more.

Iesha (In east shade house at...)
I recommend everyone to give this book a read. It's a light romance with everything one could hope for. I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Date With a Vampire.
Theresa Dale
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Date With a Vampire is a fast, fun read with some successfully sizzling interludes thrown in.
I was sold on the lust, but didn't quite buy the love. Some further character development would have helped, certainly, but that's difficult to accomplish in a length such as this.
Overall, an enjoyable quick excursion, despite the slightly over-indulgent bad puns. ;) I'd read similar books in the series!

Stephanie
Elvira
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is great book that starts off with a bang. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline is well written with a sassy heroine and the guy she is meant to be with.

Dona
Ann Fantom
Joyffree
Jan 12, 2020

• Wild Goose Chase
  • Wicked Intentions: A Coraline Blackbyrne Novel (Five Realms Academy, #1)
  • The Polar Bear's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #1)
  • A Notion of a Potion (The Happy Blending Witch Cozy Mystery Series #4)
  • The Tiger's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #3)
  • The Jaguar's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #2)
  • A Witch Too Dead (Crystal Springs Cozy Witch Mystery Book 4)
  • A Drop in the Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #3)
  • The Born Vampire series (The Complete Series)
  • Shifters and Sabotage: Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Magic & Mystery Book 7)
  • Below the Baubles (Seven Wardens #5.5)
  • Beyond the Deep (Mermaid Academy Book 1)
  • Year One (Shifter Falls Academy, #1)
  • Beauty and the Rake  (The Rookery Rogues, #3)
  • The Price for Peace (Royal Factions Book 1)
  • The Feline Gaze
  • A Dangerous Curiosity (Holbrook Brother Shifters, Book 3)
  • Claimed in Forbidden (Alphas & Alchemy: Fierce Mates, #1)