Start by marking “Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)” as Want to Read:
Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)

Cruel Intentions

(Rydeville Elite #1)

4.30  ·  Rating details ·  8,802 ratings  ·  1,087 reviews
In the power struggle between two elite groups, one feisty girl will bring them to their knees…

Life is a cruel game where only the most ruthless survive. It’s a truth my mother rebelled against, and she paid for it with her life. Now, I play their game. Publicly accepting the destiny that lies in wait for me when I turn eighteen.

But, behind closed doors, I
Kindle Edition
Published November 2019 (first published June 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Cruel Intentions, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Although there are plenty of hot guys to drool over, this isn't a reverse harem novel as she will end up with one love interest. I hope that answers y…moreAlthough there are plenty of hot guys to drool over, this isn't a reverse harem novel as she will end up with one love interest. I hope that answers your question!(less)
Rita You will need to read each book in order I think cause they all involve the main characters and their story. All three book include the story of the g…moreYou will need to read each book in order I think cause they all involve the main characters and their story. All three book include the story of the girl and boy that are introduced in book one. You should definitely read this book I just finished it and it’s the best book I have read by the author it’s amazing you won’t be disappointed. 😊😊(less)

·  8,802 ratings  ·  1,087 reviews

Start your review of Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'CRUEL INTENTIONS' is the first book in S. Davis' 'Rydeville High Elite' series. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

Where manipulation and blackmail go hand in hand..

Holy crap! This was a clusterfuck of epic proportions!! Whiplash from here to Africa!! Twists and turns that had me sitting on the edge of my seat!!

Take a seat as your thrown into Abby's world, as she awaits her eighteenth birthday with trepidation because her destiny is an arranged marriage which is the norm from generation to generation a
Sophia Triad
“You’re Camden Marshall,” I whisper, struggling to breathe above the panic running riot inside me.
“Yes, Abigail.” He spits my name out like it pains him to speak it. “And we need to talk.”

Elites Trent, Charlie, Drew and his twin sister Abigail rule the hallways of Rydeville High. In the world of the filthy rich and ruthless, prearranged marriages are a must. Thus Abigail is already engaged to Trent and she cannot do anything about it. Her future is pretty much predetermined. Abigail hates her li
Siobhan
The current trend – obsession, even – in romance really confuses me. In my mind, bullying does not result in love. It does not matter how people try to justify this, my personal experience has made it impossible to put the two aspects together in my mind. I have physical and emotional scars from years of bullying, to this day it still influences my thoughts and decisions, and I cannot imagine how I could have ever fallen for a bully.

In fact, when I stop and think about it I can come up with the
Wendy
4,5

When I started this book I couldn't believe I was reading about 17 and 18-year-olds. The Rydeville High school is ruled by the Elite, which consists of Abby and her twin Drew, Trent, and Charlie. They are considered the rich and powerful. Now Abby may be part of the Elite, but she doesn't have much say. She is expected to listen and act accordingly. Most of the Elite, are already arranged to be married. And Trent, the dude Abby is supposed to marry, he really tops the asshole cake !!

asshole alert gif - Google zoeken

Not wanting
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
I love high school books but usually bullies are not my cup of tea ... well, I'm not a girl who forgives easily! (Just ask my husband 😂) - but this book was different... Think of a combination of 'Bully' by Penelope Douglas and 'Indebted' by Pepper Winters!!! 💣😱
Cruel-Intentions
upload image

📚 "How is it that someone so ugly on the inside looks and smells so beautiful on the outside." 📚

The Rydeville High has been run by the elite group - Trent, Charlie, Drew and their families for years. Everyone knows and res
BAK
Aug 21, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
WARNING! DO NOT READ THIS SERIES IF the following content bothers you to read about!

SEXUAL ASSAULT, DRUG USE, FORCED CAPTIVE CIRCUMSTANCES, VIOLENCE, H BEING SERVICED BY ANOTHER WOMAN AFTER MEETING HEROINE, ANXIETY INDUCING EVENTS SUCH AS SEDATION, LIES, DECEIT, UNANSWERED QUESTIONS AT THE END OF THIS BOOK, CLIFF HANGER ENDING, at least until the series is complete. Book two contains EVEN WORSE events where the heroine is mutilated (unless in book 3 that turns into another lie? But it seems like
ABookLover73
Five amazing stars for Abby and Cam 😍😍😍!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the first book I've read by Siobhan Davis and OMG this is one the best book that I've read this year!!!

I really love Siobhan's writing style because this book was so easy to read and it's a page-turner 😄.

Before this one, I didn't read a dark romance with bully trope so I think from now on because of "Cruel Intentions" I will start reading this genre more 😍.

This was one of the books which you need to read all night because you need to know
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
5 WHOA CROWNS

I don’t even know what I just read. I do. That is my hyperbolic nature coming out, but my mind is jumbled mess. Honestly. What?!

The new elite, what can I say. I love them. Should I ? Probably not, but I don’t care. I do. My rebel heart loves them. Jackson with his playboy heart, Cam with his moodiness, and Sawyer with his stoic, yet ethical soul. I LOVE THEM. They are deplorable at times, but there are also moments that show their heart and those are the one I cling to.

The old eli
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
*I was given an ARC in exchange for honest review*

I hate having to post this because now I'll probably be off the review team and that sucks. But I will ALWAYS be honest with my thoughts and opinions. I've only read one other book by this author and I really enjoyed it. It was a cute new adult romance that I really need to reread because I liked it. But this one... I have two hard limits when it comes to books. Cheating and drugs. Drugs are used so much that my three strike rule went out the win
Syndi
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF

Lets get into it. I do not understand Abby. Here she is. Privilege rich girl. Part of popular students in school. It seems she has everything. Behind close door, she played this role as angry resentful girl to all of her privilege. Her fiancee treats her with no respect. She agrees to bully other students in her school so she can maintain her status as mean girl.

From her dialog, she seems strong, but why she willing to accept every play and every bad treatment coming to her way? From her fia
DarienMoya

WHERE DO I BEGIN.....

description

So I went into reading this because I was curious about this “Bully Romance” and wondering what made it different from enemies to lovers. FYI a lot makes it different from enemies to lovers like a whole damn LOT 🥴

1) This about a rich girl who is apart of the elite which means they are all assholes and think they better than everybody. Her father is an asshole, her fiancé is the biggest asshole, her brother is an undercover asshole, and she’s just as much of an asshole.

2) The
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
HOLY CRAP. Cruel Intentions just rocked my whole world and came out of nowhere for me!! This story was blisteringly hot and delicious and filled with so much toxic (but decadent) bully goodness I might die. This story was sexy and delicious and so angsty at times I was rocking in the corner. It was also dark, disturbing and a bit uncomfortable at times but that is what made it so addicting. If you love bully romances, this book is for you!! The secrets, lies, conspiracies were so consuming. This ...more
Snow
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh la la...
Really enjoyed this one...

Bully romance with drama and action and suspense...

interesting, edgy and angsty...

And it ends with a cliffy...damn
nikki
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“And that’s how it done, Son!”
WOWZER...

The romance world has been saturated with “bully” books recently. Some have been AH-MAY-ZINNNG. Some, not so much. When this trope is done well, I can’t get enough of it, but lately I’ve been picking up some BR books that have just fallen flat, mainly because there has been nothing new in them, so with every new release, I tend not to get too excited about them anymore, purely to avoid any disappointment. So, I one-clicked CRUEL INTENTIONS and tried to kee
Jamie Campbell
Fucking hot! Yep that is exactly what this book was!
It ended on a cliffy😵Thank goodness I have the second one

lip-bite
Jamie :)
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, smut

Ok this was amazing. Literally read this in a day... A DAY. Obsessed with this twisted mess 😍
Kilikina
Jul 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, disappointed
DNF at 63%.

Yikes, this was a giant disappointing mess. High school/college bully romances are all the rage lately, and I’m ALL for it. Unfortunately, this brought nothing new to the table for me.

Abigail and Cam had literally zero chemistry. This should have been brimming with tension since it is a bully romance, and I got nothing with them.
The family/town old blood vs. new blood drama/politics between everyone felt extremely fake and just not plausible. Especially the school's hierarchy Elite
Courtney
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My heart is pounding so hard, it may beat right out of my chest. Siobhan, you never cease to amaze me!!

Cruel Intentions is the start of Siobhan's newest series, Rydeville High Elite, and boy does know how to get your heart pumping and body racing. I gobbled this book in one day. There was no way I could read this any slower, and I tried because I knew it was going to end in a cliffy. But I was so pulled in to this story that I wasn't coming up for air. And I didn't.

Rydevillle High is not your ty
Dianne
As always, Siobhan Davis brings her “A Game” to her work, not asking you to like the characters or the twists, but one cannot help but admire her ability to wring every drop of emotion from your body from love to hate to horror to disgust. CRUEL INTENTIONS is dark, your limits will be scoured raw and your beliefs in reality will be tested beyond the limits, because humans can be cruel, twisted and their minds distorted. The strong will devour the weak and we only need to look at the headlines to ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 10, 2019
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cliffhanger YES (book 2 to be released Sep. 3)
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Cruel Intentions is the first book in the Rydeville High Elite series. It's a bully romance filled with dramatic and dark twists and turns your won't see coming! Recently, I have been reading all the Bully Romances I can get my hands on because the angst is top notch! I love seeing the seething hate of these people turn into burning love. Some may wonder why
queen_of_the_books_18
4.5 massive clusterfuck stars!

Ok, so I’ve just finished this book and my mind is blown! I’m going to try and write a review that doesn’t give anything away.

The first thing that I will say is this book is full of triggers... there are some really dark themes in this book.

I was anxious the whole way through and then there were a couple of chapters that really tested me and made me feel sick in the pit of my stomach. Anyone that reads my reviews knows that I love dark romance and it takes a lot
Abookishchick
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing start to this series, I’m totally hooked, I had what the fuck moments and holy shit moments throughout the book to the point my jaw was dropping I just couldn’t believe it, I loved it.

I throughly enjoyed this story and can’t wait to read the next books in this series, I never thought I would love it as much as I did with plenty of twist and turns I was literally sat on the edge of my seat throughout this. This is a high school bully romance with a twist.

So to start we have t
BokaniSak*BookWhore
This book is the shittiest shit I've been unfortunate enough to touch in the year 2019. The LL is constantly being fondled by everyone... her dad beats her half to death when he finds out she isnt a virgin.. just shit.. and at 33%, im tapping out✌🏽
Shantel Tessier
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cruel Intentions is the first book in the Rydevilee High Elite Series by the amazing Siobhan Davis. She did a fantasic job with this bully romance. 5 twisted stars. This story has everything you want-lies, secrets and steamy scenes. I lvoed how big of a dick Cam was. And how Abby never backed down. She was strong and did not give up the fight. I loved the secondary characters (new elite) just as much and am praying that they get books of their own. Siobhan did an amazing job on this twisted roma ...more
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾

Teenage drama.
Enemies and rivalry.
Bullies. Bullies. Bullies.
HOT AF GUYS.

“I want to feel something real,” I reply without uncertainty. “I want to let go of these chains that bind my body. To feel like I’m in control even if it’s only an illusion.”

Cruel Intentions is the first book in Siobhan Davis’ Rydeville High Elite Series. And when I tell you that this book is utterly unique, all-consuming, and oh so captivating..
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Elite" Stars ⭐️
Cruel Intentions had been on my radar since its release a few weeks back and I just couldn’t resist the pull of the bully / enemies-to-lovers tropes. Siobhan Davis had me transfixed with this first novel in the Rydeville High Elite Series bleeding with so much angst. It’s set in high school, but don’t let it fool you because this story is bursting with violence, depravity, sexy encounters and a whole lot of secrets. It’s certainly not for everyone so beware!

“How
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Lord help me! I have a thing for these bully romances, no matter how in plausible they are.
I love Cam, Jackson, and Sawyer. I’m livid with Drew, Charlie, Jane and can’t stand Trent. Her blasé dismissal of him cracks me up.
This book has alllll the unrealistic factors but I couldn’t get enough. Page after page, I couldn’t get enough.
Don’t get me started on the father, for the love of god I hope he gets his. Best quote of the book said to a non doctor:
“ look in there and tell me If she’s still
Amanda Steward
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided by the author!

Okay first of all I’m not HUGE on high school because of the drama or a bully but this book. O M G!! I’m so glad I took the chance. I am also not a fan of cliffhangers when they haven’t been release yet so fair warning this is a cliffhanger but it was such good writing. I am so glad I was able to be apart of this ARC. I NEED book two! I have so many things I need answered!!
Coco.V
Oct 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Cruel Intentions is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.99) on Amazon U.S. today (10/3/2019)💞

• Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Malice
  • Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep, #1)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)