Start by marking “Conclave (Devil's Night 3.5)” as Want to Read:
Conclave (Devil's Night 3.5)

Conclave

(Devil's Night #3.5)

“Do you know what a papal conclave is?”

DAMON

Will is gone. He hasn’t been seen in months, and the texts coming from his phone are almost certainly forged. Something’s wrong. We need to act now.

Michael is ready to tear down The Cove, Rika’s hiding something, Evans Crist is a threat, and Winter’s father is still out there.

Everyone is off in a million directions, and
Kindle Edition
Published November 22nd 2019 by Penelope Douglas LLC

Start your review of Conclave (Devil's Night 3.5)
Penelope Douglas
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
*Conclave is a 27,000 word novella that is available for FREE on my website and on my Wattpad. (Links below) You do not have to pay for it. But for those of you who would love this as part of your ebook and/or paperback libraries, it has been made available in both formats. Please be aware it takes place between Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) and Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) and is only suitable for readers 18+. Please read Corrupt, Hideaway, and Kill Switch prior to reading this novella. I'm ...more
Cristina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, how I missed reading something written by Penelope! She’s a queen! I love all her books and I can’t wait to read the fourth book of this series.
This particular short story brought together almost all the characters from the last 3 books and it made me feel like I was reading about a family, not about a group of friends/couples. But they are actually a family, right?! The connection they all have is so intense and palpable, you can not possibly ignore it.
I loved it!
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Markie Hicks
Let’s see what can I say about these beautiful little novellas Damon and Winter are still my favorite and I loved Penelope Douglas so much can’t wait to read her new books coming in the future
Pick a Book
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was so good to read more about this guys. Loved the surprise of seeing all my favorite characters here including characters from another book. I love this series so much. And it got me A LOT more curious about Will. Gimme NIGHTFALL already!!!!
alana ♡
Rating: 3.5

Definitely has me pumped for Will's story and I was super happy to see all of these characters back together again. This did feel like a little bit of an info dump but honestly, I'm such a sucker for anything that has to do with this world that I'm not even mad.

Blog | Twitter
Ari
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3.5 Stars!*
Books123
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I don’t like how the series has become so Rika(who I dislike more after every book) and Damon centric. I feel like all other characters are under utilised so these two are always in the spotlight.

I also thought the misunderstanding scene between Michael,Rika, Kai and Banks was dumb. It undermines both couples who I would hope are secure in their relationships by now.

I’m still going to read book 4 just to finish the series but I’m not eagerly anticipating it.
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I JUST NEED WILL.

FUCK

This was fantastic, too short, not enough, a total lady boner tease. I love this cast of characters so much it hurts. Hands down one of my all-time favorite series.

I guess it’s time for a reread, huh?
Ailin
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Winter feeling sick as everyone says how much in danger Will is and Damon understanding immediately and going after her I AM FINE

Gimme my fave trio reunited in Will's book I BEG YOU
Jaclyn
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun, I love this world and these characters so much. I can’t wait for Will’s story!
Irma
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I needed this...

*happy sigh*

Michelle Krystel
Oh wow. I was on the edge of seat for this. I kept thinking omg omg omg. And once you read this for yourself you will know exactly what I mean. Pen omg girl wow.
biobio
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars for Winter and Damon only.
Kay
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not gonna lie this made me less excited for the next book. The first book was like an extreme version of high school where the bullies where literal psychopaths and we got a glimpse into this crazy world where only the rich and powerful live and we got to see what they did with that power the one night it peaks. The first book was like a special event that we got once a year and it still had a high school vibe that gave all the crazy scenarios a pass but now devils night has dripped into the ...more
jordane
i think i’ll need to reread the entire series before the last book is out because i don’t remember much
Lydia's Romance
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS

Ahhh, Damon had me hypnotized! From page 1 I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He wasted no time being his usual self--all dark brooding intensity and alpha to the max! Why is he so bad and why do I love him for it? Penelope Douglas needs to explain this to me. I kept rereading paragraphs because I wasn't ready to move on from certain scenes. The things he'd say had me grinning like a fool and I just wanted to prolong the novella. Conclave is told from Damon and Rika's points of
Sable Lewis
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this in-between book's peek into what's going on with the characters. The Devils Night characters are some of my all-time favorites, and this novella is such a great way to reconnect with them while waiting for Nightfall - not to mention add to the excitement of Will's story.
Jewel
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I like this series, but in this novella all the characters took themselves way too seriously. You guys created a club because you like to play pranks on Halloween, you're not part of the mafia. Calm down.
Mia
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved every Damon and Winter and Kai and Banks breadcrumb.
This makes excited for Will's book more!
Dee
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can never have enough Damon...
 Mary~❤️~DBO

Conclave (Devil's Night #3.5) by Penelope Douglas

5 STARS

Corrupt is my all-time favorite book of all time. I love, I adore all the books and characters in this series, but Corrupt, Rika and Michael, they have a special place in my heart. I love them so much. I miss them so much. I love all the characters so much, I miss all the characters so much. I missed reading about them but reading something NEW about them, about all the characters, it was like coming back to life.

I can't wait for
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This is a very short novellla, that's to read for free on Pen's page. I bought the pb because I adore this series and I need my collection complete!

It gave me so many feels even though it is short it still made me feel everything. That's when you know she is truely that good!

I love every bit of Rika and Michael that we get more! They are still my favorite even though Damon is so close as well!
Pen is also known for the daring hotness this one sure had it as well!
Vivian
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whenever Penelope Douglas graces us with her words, I eat them up like they are my last meal, so when I found out she was giving us fans of her DEVIL'S NIGHT series a little something something, in the form of a 27,000 word novella, I "sat at my dinner table" ready for my serving, and devoured it as soon as it was in front of me.

This novella was EVERYTHING I've come to love about this series and Pen's writing. It gave us fans, who were starving for a mere morsel of information in regards to
Donati
4 stars

Conclave is a short novella. This book has revelations of some secrets and admissions. This book should be read if you're on ride for Devils Night series. Michael and Erica, Damon and Winter makes appearences here and has a little scene written on them. In the end there are still more secrets to unveil. Where is Will? How will the crew get him back? I'm excited to see where this goes.

Little rant: The Devils Night series is taking a while to finish. I admit I forgot few names and scenes
Michele
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads, novella
4 1/2 stars!

This little mini novella gave me a quick fix of the Devil's Night gang. It also made me more anxious than ever about getting Will's story in Nightfall!!
Kim  Brewing
It really didn't add as much to the series as I was expecting...but it did make me more anxious for Will's book
Nyla K
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this little bonus scene novella as Pen posted them separately in her Facebook group, but now that it's a paperback I'll definitely be buying it to have her sign!

Conclave was a perfect little addition to the Devil's Night series. I especially loved Parts II - III because so much of Michael and Rika's stuff I'd been wondering about was explained.

The whole thing was wonderful. I never want to leave the DN world so if Pen could keep writing it forever, I'll never stop reading.

Can't mother
Lula Grayson
One of my favorites reads this year.
And insanely amazing book.
This whole world is crazy, consuming, and it will take you out of your comfort zone.
This book needs to be read between Kill Switch and Nightfall (not released yet).
None of his friends and/or family have seen Will for more than a year, so Rika, Banks, Alex, Winter, Michael, Kai, Damon, plus Misha - Will's cousin- and his girlfriend Ryen need to reunite so they can plan how to find Will and the only information they have is that he may
Samantha Ramadani
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

Nice little novella to hold us off until the last book
In the series. I can’t wait for 2020 to get here
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Enemies
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • King of the Causeway (King, #9.5)
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Dance or Die
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • In the Unlikely Event
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her books have been translated into fourteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, and Birthday Girl. Please look for Credence, available January 14, 2020.

She lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their daughter.

*represented by

Devil's Night (4 books)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)