Start by marking “Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)

Conclave

(Devil's Night #3.5)

DAMON

Will is gone. He hasn’t been seen in months, and the texts coming from his phone are almost certainly forged. Something’s wrong. We need to act now.

Michael is ready to tear down The Cove, Rika’s hiding something, Evans Crist is a threat, and Winter’s father is still out there.

Everyone is off in a million directions, and we’re vulnerable.It’s time to do this.

It’s
95 pages
Published November 23rd 2019 by Penelope Douglas LLC

Start your review of Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
Penelope Douglas
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)
*Conclave is a 27,000 word novella that is available for FREE on my website and on my Wattpad. (Links below) You do not have to pay for it. But for those of you who would love this as part of your ebook and/or paperback libraries, it has been made available in both formats. Please be aware it takes place between Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) and Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) and is only suitable for readers 18+. Please read Corrupt, Hideaway, and Kill Switch prior to reading this novella. I'm ...more
Cristina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I missed reading something written by Penelope! She’s a queen! I love all her books and I can’t wait to read the fourth book of this series.
This particular short story brought together almost all the characters from the last 3 books and it made me feel like I was reading about a family, not about a group of friends/couples. But they are actually a family, right?! The connection they all have is so intense and palpable, you can not possibly ignore it.
I loved it!
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Nov 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: avoid
Markie Hicks
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let’s see what can I say about these beautiful little novellas Damon and Winter are still my favorite and I loved Penelope Douglas so much can’t wait to read her new books coming in the future
alana ♡
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, new-adult
Rating: 3.5

Definitely has me pumped for Will's story and I was super happy to see all of these characters back together again. This did feel like a little bit of an info dump but honestly, I'm such a sucker for anything that has to do with this world that I'm not even mad.

Blog | Twitter
Ari
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars!*
Pick a Book
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was so good to read more about this guys. Loved the surprise of seeing all my favorite characters here including characters from another book. I love this series so much. And it got me A LOT more curious about Will. Gimme NIGHTFALL already!!!!
Books123
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
I don’t like how the series has become so Rika(who I dislike more after every book) and Damon centric. I feel like all other characters are under utilised so these two are always in the spotlight.

I also thought the misunderstanding scene between Michael,Rika, Kai and Banks was dumb. It undermines both couples who I would hope are secure in their relationships by now.

I’m still going to read book 4 just to finish the series but I’m not eagerly anticipating it.
Kay
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Not gonna lie this made me less excited for the next book. The first book was like an extreme version of high school where the bullies where literal psychopaths and we got a glimpse into this crazy world where only the rich and powerful live and we got to see what they did with that power the one night it peaks. The first book was like a special event that we got once a year and it still had a high school vibe that gave all the crazy scenarios a pass but now devils night has dripped into the ...more
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
I JUST NEED WILL.

FUCK

This was fantastic, too short, not enough, a total lady boner tease. I love this cast of characters so much it hurts. Hands down one of my all-time favorite series.

I guess it’s time for a reread, huh?
Ailin
Winter feeling sick as everyone says how much in danger Will is and Damon understanding immediately and going after her I AM FINE

Gimme my fave trio reunited in Will's book I BEG YOU
jordane
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019, novella
i think i’ll need to reread the entire series before the last book is out because i don’t remember much
Sable Lewis
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this in-between book's peek into what's going on with the characters. The Devils Night characters are some of my all-time favorites, and this novella is such a great way to reconnect with them while waiting for Nightfall - not to mention add to the excitement of Will's story.
Mia
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Loved every Damon and Winter and Kai and Banks breadcrumb.
This makes excited for Will's book more!
Dee
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can never have enough Damon...
Vivian
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever Penelope Douglas graces us with her words, I eat them up like they are my last meal, so when I found out she was giving us fans of her DEVIL'S NIGHT series a little something something, in the form of a 27,000 word novella, I "sat at my dinner table" ready for my serving, and devoured it as soon as it was in front of me.

This novella was EVERYTHING I've come to love about this series and Pen's writing. It gave us fans, who were starving for a mere morsel of information in regards to
Lydia's Romance
FIVE STARS

Ahhh, Damon had me hypnotized! From page 1 I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He wasted no time being his usual self--all dark brooding intensity and alpha to the max! Why is he so bad and why do I love him for it? Penelope Douglas needs to explain this to me. I kept rereading paragraphs because I wasn't ready to move on from certain scenes. The things he'd say had me grinning like a fool and I just wanted to prolong the novella. Conclave is told from Damon and Rika's points of
Lula Grayson
One of my favorites reads this year.
And insanely amazing book.
This whole world is crazy, consuming, and it will take you out of your comfort zone.
This book needs to be read between Kill Switch and Nightfall (not released yet).
None of his friends and/or family have seen Will for more than a year, so Rika, Banks, Alex, Winter, Michael, Kai, Damon, plus Misha - Will's cousin- and his girlfriend Ryen need to reunite so they can plan how to find Will and the only information they have is that he may
arissa
Ivar's birth and Conclave were a great addition to the series.

I love my babies Damon & Winter with all my heart, loved to see them welcoming their first child, and I can't wait for the next one (hopefully is a baby girl, and Will will be there).

I already suspected Rika's secret, but I'm still sad about it. I loved to see the gang together and plotting to get our baby Will back. I'm still suspicious of that smirk Michael gave, he better has nothing to do with sending Emory to Blackchurch.

I
Laetitia
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing! Rika and Damon have come a long way and I absolutely love where the story is headed. I love that the couples have an even stronger bond between them. I really want to know what will happen with Alex because she's the wild card in this story for me and I hope that nothing happens to her. Out of Michael, Kai, Damon and Will, Damon is my favorite he goes from zero to sixty in 2 seconds but he is loyal to those he loves especially Winter, Banks and Rika and of course the other ...more
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
This novella is everything!!! We get more Damon, more Rika, more Michael!!!! I love them and am a little bit obsessed so I was over the moon excited to read this. Where is Will? How can they help and what is Rika hiding. God I fell more in love with her and Michael. If you have read the Devil’s Night series YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!! I don’t only want more I need it!!
Caro Richard
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gaaaaah! More nuggets from the Devils Night Crew!

So many secrets, so many admissions....
a papal conclave and it's all coming out.

I love all of the couples in this series and I even think I am in love with what is to come in Nightfall, I just can't wait!

'One month, Devil’s Night. We have until then to find Will and get him back.'

NEED!!!
che
Nov 24, 2019 added it
i missed them so much :")) and misha and ryen were here ! can't wait for the next book, and i'm hoping misha and ryen will continue to appear
Ivette
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an excellent addition to this amazing series. We could never get enough Damon and the gang! Loved it!
Hayley Broome
This makes me more excited for Will's story. ...more
Devika
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this series never disappoints....amazing. just need more!
HeatherP
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is everything. I don't think I will ever get over it. If you're a fan of this series, then I suggest you don't skip this.
Clare
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-ku
Okay, hear me out. I've never been the biggest Rika Fane fan. And I most certainly don't like how she treats Michael in this. BUT, Damon is his usual, ahem, lovely self (especially in the little bonus scene) and the names for the two kids born are a HOOT.

Now, I have some suspicions with how I feel Nightfall is going to go (FYI DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CORRUPT, HIDEAWAY AND KILLSWITCH) and I have a feeling one (or both) of the side characters mentioned in this is going to feature
Kristy Odom
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved these bonus scenes! Damon coming home to Winter in the pool dancing was HOT! Damon is my favorite. Winter is mad at him, but she intentionally made him chase her. Of course he will always chase her.

The other scene where they meet on boat to make decisions regarding Will were beyond hot! She needs to tell Michael what is going on with her was heartbreaking. I cried trying to read them. Of course she is wrong thinking that Michael will leave her, but it leads to some of the scenes I’ve
Nyla K
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this little bonus scene novella as Pen posted them separately in her Facebook group, but now that it's a paperback I'll definitely be buying it to have her sign!

Conclave was a perfect little addition to the Devil's Night series. I especially loved Parts II - III because so much of Michael and Rika's stuff I'd been wondering about was explained.

The whole thing was wonderful. I never want to leave the DN world so if Pen could keep writing it forever, I'll never stop reading.

Can't mother
« previous 1 3 next »

• Enemies
  • Christmas in the City
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • The Imperfections
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Play Me
  • Dirty Letters
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her books have been translated into fourteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, and Birthday Girl. Please look for Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3), available now.

She lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their daughter.

Devil's Night (4 books)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)