Start by marking “A Different Side, Part 1” as Want to Read:

A Different Side, Part 1

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  69 ratings  ·  14 reviews
I live for football.
For the rush of it.
For the thrill of the game.
As the quarterback for Park Hill University, I’m fast, so fast they coined me with the name of “The Raven”.

But I have a problem, well, actually two.
The first one is drugs.
If I’m going to continue playing college football, I have no other choice but to stay clean. However, the daily pain and torment of my pas
Kindle Edition, Re-release, 209 pages
Published November 14th 2019 by CM Doporto Books (first published September 2015)

To ask other readers questions about A Different Side, Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Different Side, Part 1

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/6/2019)! 🎁
Meaghan Brown
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5/4 stars
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review

Raven is the star quarterback for Park Hill University. He already has a strike against him with a drug charge, and can't afford another or he'll be kicked off the football team. Football is what Raven loves to do, bit it isn't about the fame or money. Raven's problem is that a lot of the women around him, all want him, and he lets them. He then meets his new tutor, Lexi, who he can't mess things up with or he'll be off the team.
DS PR -Lainey
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sports romance that will grab you Hook Line and Sinker.
If you love “the chase” in books then you will LOVE this sports romance.

This is Ravens POV and he definitely has me in his Trap! Raven is one sexy smooth talking football Jock and had me from the first page.
I love Raven and Lexi, their chemistry is off the charts and you can’t help but want more.
Raven is a cocky Football jock that every girl on campus wants and Lexi is a sweet good girl who is assigned as his Tutor to help him
With his gr
Andrea Morgan -Bookaholic Sisters blog
It's fantastic being back with this wonderful set of characters, but this time its told from ravens point of view.

Raven is your typical school jock, cocky,arrogant all panty melting smiles and smooth talking to get the girls dropping at his feet,but what he didn't bank on was falling for his beautiful feisty tutor lexi who also happens to already be engaged.
The book follows raven and lexi as they try to deny the growing attraction and strength of the feelings they developed for each other.

Raven
Chantal Baxendale
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of an awesome series! This book enticed me to read the rest as I simply had to know what happened and I can honestly say that I am ecstatic that I did! You grow with the characters and fall in love with all of them. C.M Doporto has done a brilliant job with connecting the reader emotionally with the story. This story starts off as a typical love story of the 'clever girl' that falls for the 'popular boy', but there is nothing ordinary about where this story takes you......SO MUCH M ...more
Serena Worker
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raven and Lexi are both fighting there attraction to one another after Lexi is made to tutor Raven to help him with his grades to keep his scholarship.
Lexi is fighting the attraction she feels and is desperate to not fall in the Ravens trap like every other female on campus with a pulse.
Raven sees Lexi as a challenge but quickly discovers it is much more than that.
This was a great first book in Ravens POV and looking forward to reading the next book in the trilogy.
Jean
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. Raven is the hotshot football player who has all the girls falling at his feet and his bed. Lexi is the good girl who ends up tutoring Raven. They fight their attraction to each other, but each have demons they must overcome. I look forward to reading the next part of this story.
Jolene Huber
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cleaning Up

Raven is the star quarterback of his college team. He is also not doing so well in English. Needing help and not able to keep his hands to himself he looses the tutor he is given he requests one more shot. This girl is something else. She looks at him with curiosity. She is very pure. Something so unlike him.
Kristina Simkins
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Raven has a past that leaves him to believe he doesn’t deserve any good in his live, that no one will ever love or care about him. That doesn’t stop him from pursuing his beautiful and innocent tutor, Lexi. She effects him in ways no one ever has before. He won’t give up and he wants to do this right. Girls are always wanting to be caught in The Raven’s Trap, but the only girl Raven wants to capture is Lexi and he wants to catch and keep her.

A beautiful slow burn romance begins in this book
Amanda Anderson
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raven and Lexi go through a lot but Raven is fighting his self with drugs and football. Lexi is fighting herself with an guy she's not in love with and waiting to be with Raven but scared he has a reputation.
Mary
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
good book 2 more parts to get whole story
vicki carnicle
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
A different side

Not what I usually read but it was different the characters were funny and plot was the usual for the college football life and finding love
Danielle Young
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
very cute, definitely played out different than I expected, but I'm scared to read the next one. I love the way this one ended, but it is so good I am going to have to torture myself and read it.
Alice Malary
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Raven is your typical school jock, cocky,arrogant, smiles and smooth talk. Good book 2 more parts to get whole story.I look forward to reading the next part of this story.
Mrs Karen E Hurst
Dec 31, 2019
Jeri S Sullivan
Dec 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tall, Dark and Irresistible (Tall, Dark and Sexy, #2)
  • Fake It for Me (Bad Boy Greeks, #1)
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • Naughty or Ice (Buffalo Tempest Hockey, #1)
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Breaking Away (Assassins, #6)
  • A Girl's Best Friend (The Celebrity Corgi Romances, #1)
  • Fighting For a Second Chance (Fighting, #1)
  • Taking My Doctor's Orders(Lovers' Lane #6)
  • My Last Love Affair (Bancroft Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • Sunsets in Colorado (Colorado Crazy, #1)
  • Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)
  • What Do You See? (What Do You, #1)
  • Undone
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC, #2)
  • Damaged Goods
  • My Holiday Secret: A Fake Fiancé Contemporary Christmas Romance
  • Rebellion
CM Doporto lives in the great state of Texas with her husband, son, and daughter enjoying life with their extensive family along with their Chihuahua and several fish.

She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from The University of Texas at Arlington. After working briefly in the area of Public Relations and Advertising, she pursued a career in the field of Human Resources. CM considers herse

News & Interviews