Start by marking “WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4)” as Want to Read:
WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4)

WOLF

(Shifter Kings Nashville #4)

A future king who doesn’t want to be.
A witch with a heart-breaking past.
And secrets neither can keep for long ...

Seraphina Raynes has had a lifetime of avoidance. At every turn, she’s pushed herself into the next challenge and over the next hurdle. And she always but always survives. Until she finds herself climbing a mountain she doesn’t think she can handle alone.

Published August 20th 2019 by Hell Bent Press

To ask other readers questions about WOLF, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WOLF

Start your review of WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4)
Sydney M Neblett
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The king who refuses to be king
Oh my goodness! Another five star review from this author. With each book, I fall more in love with these Shifter Kings from Nashville. These guys get hit with a whammy when they meet their queens. They lose the resistance to fate and fall over the top in love with their mates. I am so ecstatic that Wolf has found his HEA. He is a deep soul and only this woman could be the one who would heal him. I can’t wait to read the next book!
Sherry Koch
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every 30 years a new king is chosen for each group of shifter. The chosen king has 30 days to find his Queen or else the title of King is passed on to the runner up. Wolf is the chosen King, but he really doesn't want this responsibility, so he's basically hiding out and waiting for the 30 days to pass. A crazy turn of events throws all his plans out the window. I absolutely adore these books and love getting to know all of the characters and that the previous characters from the other books are ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic! A well written emotionally deep romance. The storyline is flawless, funny, witty, enjoyable, and very interesting. The story flows smoothly and moves along at a brisk pace with a few ups and downs and a mix of emotions on every page. The chemistry between them is intense and their love scenes are beautifully written and HOT!

C.B.
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Duty to family/country or self? Why not a third option? Wolf having a raving pity party of one! Sera in a life death situation and still retains her perspective. Wolf a wolf shifter, would be King but doesn't want the position. Sera, a witch who lost her powers, destined to be Queen, very reluctant. Both suffer from tragic losses which they carry like rucksacks. They feel that instant 'pull' and both fight it. This is a really nice story. Information dump in the first chapter! Welcome, but no ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This short book was a little bit different than the other Shifter Kings book I have read by Ms. Gunn in that Wolf really does not want to be king. In fact, it would not bother him a bit to just let the thirty days he has to find his queen be over and done with so he can live in peace on his mountain and not have to take on the responsibilities and duties he was born to assume. Sera is facing a similar situation as she is destined to assume the mantle of the overall leader of the sea witches. A ...more
Penny Ellgass
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wolf is hiding and getting drunk he has 2 more weeks to get through. He has never wanted to be King of the wolves being King cost him and his dad his mom.
So if he stay away from people he won't meet his Queen. He just wants a nice human woman and to live on his mountain.
Join him as he spend his last couple of weeks not meeting his queen. Is it to much to ask for?
Sera is set to be Queen of the witches and she does not want it. The Queen rules for 57 years alone with out a man, no way. She has
Linda
Aug 20, 2019 added it
This is Book 4 in the Shifter Kings Nashville series. (You don’t have to read all the books in order, but you will understand what’s going on better if you start with the first book.) Boy, was this a surprise! I say each King is my favorite, but I think Wolf is going to be my favorite. Ok, for a little while anyway. Wolf doesn’t want to be a king and Seraphina is a witch who is supposed to become the Queen of the Sea Witches and she’s been putting that off for a while. Watching what happens with ...more
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Wolf doesn’t want to be king. Every 30 years, the pack selects a new king and allows 30 days to find his mate/Queen. He just wants to quietly live his peaceful life in the mountains. Oddly, Sera is in a somewhat similar situation where she is expected to be the leader of the sea witches, a task she does not wish to assume. The gauntlet has been thrown down – can these two defeat their destinies and walk away from the responsibilities meant to be theirs? Or will Fate find a way to bring them ...more
Annie
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Wolf and Seraphina. This was a great continuation of the series. When Sera finds herself on the side of a cliff during a mud slides, she wants to lick her cousin Lexi, especially since her magic is not working. Wolf is struggling with life, he doesn't want to be King and he only has a few weeks to find his queen. When Wolf rescues Sera there is an instant connection. But both are fighting destiny her to be ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wolf not but she is...

Wolf never wanted to be king. This was apparent from the first books or should i say each of the previous books in the series. Sera was certainly so much more than she appeared to be. Both battling their own mournful deamons. The sorriw, pain, and sadness was a lot for tgem to bare. Coming together was just that extra needed. Although there were a few thi gs that i was not clear on by the nd, I found thus to be a gojd addition to the Nashvill Shifters series.
Erin Figueiredo
Fantastic Story!

What a fantastic, steamy and totally sweet love story. Wolf is intense, growly and completely sexy. Sera is tough, fierce and a fighter for what she wants. These two were definitely made for each other. I loved their interactions and all of their steamy moments. When they first noticed and touched each other it was explosive. And every interaction after was filled with love and longing. I absolutely loved every bit of this story.

Great writing and great world building. I hope to
Deb Cechak
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holly Gunn adds book 4, Wolf, to her Shifter Kings Nashville series and it is howling good!

I love how Holly connects these books and the personalities of both the shifters and their queens. The family interaction and the turmoil they feel while trying to decide on their kingly, and in this case queenly, paths is heartfelt.

Wolf is not a typical main character and Holly creates the perfect queen to break down those walls he has created. But even better? Wolf is EXACTLY the shifter his queen
BusyM3
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in this series. This is number four and the keep getting better and better. The story was well written, the characters were great and they have amazing chemistry. These two were made for each other. Look forward to reading more from this author and this series.

Mim Crenshaw
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. It's one of my all time favorites. This book was brilliantly written with an amazing storyline, and its characters are so likeable. The chemistry was off the charts, and their personalities and interactions kept me wanting more.

Lisa
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great story in the Kings of Nashville series. H.G.'s writing keeps getting better with each installment, and the coherence, organization, and flow keep the reader engaged.

This story is about Wolf and Seraphina, neither of them want the responsibility of leading their people, quite the opposite, actually.

Wolf, a wolf shifter, is hiding out and biding his time, hoping his "runner up" will appear. If a King doesn't find his mate within 30 days of his birthmark darkening, he loses his
Fiona Morrison
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf is determined he will not be the next wolf king. He has 30 days to find his mate. He wants to marry a human woman so that he doesn't have to be wolf king. Seraphina is a sea witch who is destined to be the sea queen. She doesn't want to be the queen. She has been avoiding her aunt who was meant to train her in her new duties and powers but Sera has been avoiding her calls.
Wolf is called to rescue people who have been caught in a mud slide on the other side of his mountain. Sera is stuck on
Megan
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
One thing I loved here was that it had memorable characters. Between a complicated relationship between Seraphina and her magic and Wolf and his role as King, both individual complications added interest to this short story in a way that felt real and just difficult enough to make their outcome that much more awesome. I really couldn't have predicted the ending at all and it was perfection for the couple and their most heartfelt desires. Giving us compelling characters, despite the push and pull ...more
Michelle
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every thirty years a King is chosen to lead the pack and then has thirty days to find his mate and future Queen. Wolf is the chosen one and but he doesn't want to be King so he hides out in the mountains hoping to get through the thirty days. Sera is a sea witch without powers and is supposed to be Queen. Two interesting characters neither want to reign but both are destined to lead. This was my second book by this author and I am loving this series. The writing is great and the characters are ...more
Philleys Peters
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although this is the fourth book of the series, it is the first one I have read. This shifter society is quite different as these shifter kings have thirty days from when their tattoos go dark to find their queens. Now it is Wolf's turn to find his queen, whether he wanted to or not, because destiny has set her in his sights when she needs rescuing. A super steamy, fast paced story that is definitely for the adult 18+ readers. Very entertaining!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4) by Holly Gunn is a wonderful story that I have loved reading. This is book number four in this wonderful series that is writen by a brand new author for me to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters, erotica, small town and paranormal romances.

Melody Hillier
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf and Sera both have been tapped to be king and queen of their respective clans, he of the wolves and she of the sea witches, how can they ever end up together??
this story has tons of action, emotion and plenty of steam.

Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Since Lion’s story we have known Wolf didn’t want to become king but I thought he would change his mind once he met his queen. Wolf has met his match in Sera. She is supposed to be the Queen of the Sea Witches but she doesn’t want it knowing she has to rule without a king by her side for the first 57 years. Can these two best their destinies and not rule?
Melinda Workman
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf and Sera are an unlikely match. Virtually impossible considering their respective positions. But the fates have a different plan. Somehow they are mates. No give aways but you will have to read to the end to find. Fantastically creative ending! Bravo Author Gunn!!
K.O. Newman
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many feels

I've been anticipating this book since I read the first one, what Wolf's story would bring. I was more than pleasentally surprised with how much it made me feel.

Now I want Poison's story!
Destiny
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great book . I just need more. Lol
I read Shark first and then this book and I cannot wait to read more.
Katie Terpstra
Oct 23, 2019
Michelle Cordle
Sep 21, 2019

• The Woodland Packs: Paranormal Reverse Harem Box-set
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Secret Daddy (Timberwood Cove Book 3)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Trouble Undone (In Ashwood #5)
  • The Warrior Princess (Made For Each Other; The Dragon Shifters, #3)
  • Nathanial (Dragon Elements #2)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Deviant Evolution (The Controllers, #4)
  • Reluctant Dragon Mate (MatchMater Paranormal Dating App, #1)
  • Bear His Mark (Paranormal Dating Agency; Sylvan City Alphas, #4)
  • Bennet (Dragon Elements #3)
  • Sugar Daddy (Forever Daddies, #4)
  • Claiming My Co-Worker (Blackwater Pack, #3)
  • Author Next Door (Temptation Next Door, #4)
  • Hate You Less: A Contemporary Romance Box Set
  • Ricktor (Dragon Elements #4)
  • Her SEAL Rescuer

Shifter Kings Nashville (6 books)
  • LION (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 1)
  • SPIDER (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 2)
  • SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)
  • POISON (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 5)
  • Shifter Kings Nashville: The Complete Collection