Start by marking “Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)

Interception

(Love Triangle Duet #1)

COMING AUGUST 29

All I wanted was a second chance.

Now I’m torn between the pro football player and the rock star, the one I always wanted and the one I was too blind to notice, my high school sweetheart and my best friend.

Is it possible to be in love with two different men at the same time?

The answer is yes, and I don’t know how to choose one without hurting the other...
Published August 29th 2019 by Books by LS, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Interception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interception

Na
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I wanted to kiss you every second of every day ten years ago. But I had to pretend I didn't. For you."

Oh, I was so looking forward to this duet! This first book captured my heart in a beat.... and now I'm anxious to get my hand on the second part.

Interception has the perfect amount of angst level, that's healthy for my little heart. The love triangle seems natural and I totally felt the chord that binds Delaney to Gavin and Chase. Even though I had my favorite between them quite early, it's tot
Dilek VT
Aug 25, 2019 marked it as nope
Shelves: love-triangle
Normally, I read love triangles but from the reviews I have read, I understood that the heroine is very indecisive and her heart goes from one guy to another a lot. It sounds frustrating.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Lisa is one of the very few authors that has me reading love triangles. I don't particularly like them but I'll read hers because I know they are good, they aren't that hard to read and I am always happy with how they end.

Delaney has to make a choice between her high school sweetheart, now a professional football player and her bestfriend from high school, now a sexy rockstar. She is very undecisive and she goes back between the two a lot and trust me that is frustrating. But
Meredith
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of love triangles. In fact, I usually avoid books like these, but since Lisa Suzanne is one my favorite authors, of course I was going to read it. Everything she writes is pure gold to me, and this one most certainly did not disappoint. Interception is the beginning to the Love Triangle Duet, and Lisa Suzanne, the evil genius that she is, left readers off with one hell of a cliffhanger.

Delaney has a tough decision to make after attending her ten year high sch
Dayang
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read the "A Little Like Destiny" series so I'm familiar with the author. I admit, I haven't read a lot from her and she's fairly new to me but I'm definitely rectifying it.

I was browsing through instagram and read a post about this book. I read the blurb and I found myself really excited. I mean come on, two hot successful men fighting over the lowly, fallen-from-grace school teacher?? That's too good to resist! So I signed up and devoured the book overnight and let me tell you—OH.MY.FREAKI
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Well, I wasn’t ready for this second chance romance by Lisa Suzanne. I was surprised and excited all at the same time. But, unfortunately, I am going to have to keep some of thoughts to myself until Intermission releases.

Delaney has a few decisions to make. Does she follow her heart or her head? Does she trust the one person who broke her heart? Does she believe that her best friend from the past could be the man of her future? Does she chose Chase or Gavin?

Gavin, if believed, has loved Laney f
Reva
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Suzanne
ARC Copy of Interception and OH SWEET LOVE TRIANGLE!
A huge thank you to Lisa Suzanne for the privilege to read this incredible love story before it is released to the general public. And let me say how IMPATIENT I am at this moment to read "Intermission" (Love Triangle Book #2)! Like, can it be September 12th already?!?!

Delaney is a riches to rags, fourth grade school teacher with her heart still pining, 10 years later, for her high school sweetheart, Chase Camden, who left her behi
Christine
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lisa Suzanne!! What have you done to me....again?!?!

Seriously, I love a good cliffhanger in a duet......but that??? I had to read the last chapter a few times to make sure I read it right. When I was reading the rest of the story, I thought one of the men vying for Delaney's heart was holding something back, but I sure didn't expect that type of deception from him!! I was maybe 10% on his team, but not anymore.

I won't outright tell you if I'm #TeamGavin or #TeamChase (as I feel that gives aw
Lynn
Aug 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
description

The heroine is a fourth-grade teacher who is carrying a ten-year grudge over something had taken place ten years ago. Not only is she carrying a grudge against her high school sweetheart Chase, who had dumped her before he took off for college, but also her income is less than most of her graduating
class.

That damn invitation brought every happy, tragic memory to the surface. It’s been ten years since he broke my heart; certainly by now, I should have moved on...but I haven’t.

The data doesn’t
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Let my preface this review by saying love triangle tropes are not my thing. But, I gave this book an honest go because I adore the author and she's never let me down. I truly liked all of the characters in the book and the love triangle romance wasn't nearly as off-putting as I expected. I honestly felt bad for Delaney. Her heart was torn in half between two completely different, yet worthy male suitors. I wavered back and forth between 3 and 4 stars, ultimately settling on a solid 4 for this bo ...more
Diane Lynch
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this story, Delaney Lockwood goes to her ten-year reunion. She is reunited with her ex-boyfriend NFL quarterback, Chase Camden and her former best friend/Rockstar, Gavin Brooks. Both men are interested in her. She needs to sort out her feelings for the man she loved that broke her heart and the man she never noticed. This love triangle romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Lisa Suzanne has done a fantastic job with this story. I appreciate how she gets you into her characters’ heads and un
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Suzanne knows how to twist you up over a love triangle! I found myself rooting for both leading men and so hard to decide which one I think is best for Delaney... Suzanne goes right where you hope she is going to go in a love triangle with all the push and pull and did I mention they all go back to their high school days?!?! Second chance romances are my jam and throw in a love triangle, this is a book you CAN. NOT. PUT. DOWN!

A football player and rock star fighting over a former high scho
Nancy Metsch
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's official!! Chase Camden is a dog and Gavin Brooks is what swooning all about!!!
Delaney mad me mad off and on through out this book. I know this is a hard decision to make. It's life changing. But both men are going after her for tow completely and this is what is making me mad.

Becky Claxon
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is soooo good! I love Ms. Suzanne’s writing and how she touched my heart and soul. I normally write my reviews as soon as I finish a book, but I had to wait awhile on this one as I am so emotionally involved. I felt bad for everything that Delaney has gone through since high school. But it is ten years later and a high school reunion is coming up. Delaney has been so hung up on Chase since high school and was devastated when he broke up with her. Boy does she get the surprise of her li ...more
Doris
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Choices, Choices!!

Choices are exactly what Delaney has to do when the two men from her past show up at their ten year class reunion. Chase is an all-star pro football player for the Broncos and Gavin is now a rock and roll star. Back at the prestigious high school they all attended it was high school football player Chase that Delaney thought she had the love of a lifetime with…until he was to go for college and he broke her heart leaving her behind when she needed him most. Her dad had just bee
B. C. Booklover
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I'm wondering why I am just now reading this author for the 1st time! I won an ARC of this book and was so excited for the opportunity to read it. It sure won't be the last time Lisa Suzanne burns a hole in my kindle! I'm going to need to prowl through her catalogue for more, more, more!

I'm not the most prolific sports romance reader but when you add a hot, sweet rockstar into the mix and I'm there with bells on!

When lovely Delaney, 4th grade teacher, reconnects with 2 former boys, now gorg
J. Ockenhouse
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delaney is on a dream date with a man straight out of a romance novel but after 10 years she can't forget Chase. He literally chases other men away even though he's not there.

Then a high school reunion invitation shows up and Delaney isn't sure she wants to go. Not because of Chase but because of everyone else. Her friend from school Gavin, who is a rock star will be there though and that opens up a whole other chapter in Delaney's story. Not going to spoil the reunion.

A secret that everyone see
Kimberly Stamiti
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book! The delicious back and forth between yearning for the past and being blown away in the present is everything. Thank you, Lisa Suzanne, for killing me in the best way.

Delaney is such an amazing "every woman" character. She is torn between Chase, her high school boyfriend, now an NFL player, who dumped her moments before her world fell apart and Gavin, her high school best friend, now a hot rock star, who she cut out of her life when she needed him the most.

Flash forward ten years a
Leah Dynes
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ughhhh, this love triangle. Delaney has loved her high school boyfriend Chase over the past decade, even though he broke up with her at the end of senior year. When she attends their 10 year high school reunion hoping to recommend, she also reconnects with her high school best friend, Gavin. She is shocked to learn Gavin has always loved her, and most of the songs his famous band plays are written about her. But then, her NFL ex Chase tells her he wants her back again. Delaney isn’t sure who to ...more
Jenny B
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a start to what appears to be a couple books that are going to kill me. I absolutely loved this story and the story of reconnecting with a former boy friend and a best friend and the love triangle that proceeds. This book had all the feels and oh how my heart pulls for Gavin in this although Chase had me swooning too ( just like author wanted me to). However I was left at times wondering when the other shoe was going to drop and wow did it drop.

All the feels and tension are packed into this
Cat
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless,I have no idea what to say..What did I just read ?
I am tearing my hair out here,because OMG..Wow,Wow,Wowser Lisa really knows how to weave a story that will just grab you and have you begging for more..
Everyone knows that Love triangles are not my favourite kinds of books,but I am so glad I read this one.It is clear to me who I want Delaney to be with,she has two men Gavin and Chase trying to win her heart.They are both a very important part of her past,and so she cares for both
Charli B.
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love and hate love triangles. The angst that can be contained within the lines of a love triangle is unbelievable. I often wind up aggravated by the end of the hike up the triangle because the woman picks the guy I don't want her to. Lisa Suzanne seems to be on the same wavelength as me when it comes to her characters though. She always makes me love the right one. And that isn't Ms. Suzanne's only talent. She manages to make me feel like her characters are real people with real problems and r ...more
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Suzanne is one of the very few authors that will have me reading love triangles. Admittedly, I’m not a huge fan but I'll read hers because I know they’re that good, they aren't that hard to read and I am always happy with how they end. This author writes stories like no other. She knows how to pull you in and leave you right at the edge of your seat until the very last page is turned.

I have loved every one of Lisa’s books and INTERCEPTION absolutely blew me away! It really caught my attenti
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
While attending her high school reunion, Delaney never thought she would be caught between the now pro NFL player boyfriend who dumped her who she is still pining away for and the best friend who is now a rock star who has always loved her. Although she is the muse for Gavin's music and sparks fly between them it only takes one moment of Chase telling her he wants her back to throw caution to the wind. But can she choose between former love and aspiring love? Can you really love two men at the s ...more
Avid
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INTERCEPTION by Lisa Suzanne is the first book in her new Love Triangle Duet. I have loved every one of her books and INTERCEPTION absolutely blew me away! It really caught my attention and I didn’t want to stop reading from the beginning to the incredible end. Now, though, is the wait for the September 12th second book, INTERMISSION.

This story is about a difficult and intense love triangle. At a ten year high school reunion, the lovely Delaney sees both her former sweetheart Chase Camden, who
Donna Getzandanner
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
7 Stars at least
I loved this book. What I mean is I LOVED this book!
This book has a solid and slightly unique story line. And the characters were well thought out and endearing. Can’t say too much about them without letting some of the story become the ”cat out of the bag” kind of thing. And, trust me, nobody wants this story spoiled. The main characters kept me entranced and the supporting characters keep the flow going nicely.
I have not read any of Lisa Suzanne’s work before. I had no idea
Jay
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ah! What?! I need book 2 ASAP! A sexy love triangle with intense feels! Lisa knows how to write a love triangle extremely well, and her cliffhangers leave you wanting more.

The struggle Delaney has with choosing between her high school sweetheart and her best friend, definitely had me turning the pages. Chase had my heart from the moment he was introduced! Swoon! Chase is the boy she loved and hasn’t stopped loving after 10 years. I could feel Delaney’s struggle, and trying to make a decision be
Latifa Morrisette
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I tend to avoid love triangles for the reason of I hate how wishy washy every character involved is and the emotional investment. That being said I desperately need to know what happens with these three.
Carrie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Interception, and WOW! Just wow! Lisa Suzanne has done it again! I have read almost every book she’s written and thus one was fabulous! I knew who I thought Delaney should end up with early on, but then the last chapter solidified it for me! I knew there was something off about him! The only thing stopping me from a 5 star review was the cliffhanger! I almost wish I didn’t read the ARC, because now I need to wait even longer for Intermission! Gah!

I also ne
Jen Zingaro
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-triangles
WOWWWWW! If you are cliffhanger junkie, you'll love this.
I can honestly say that I didn't really see that coming.

So, I have some mixed feelings about the first part of this story, but I am having a hard time explaining them. I felt like the beginning and the end really kept flowing.... but some of the middle was a bit repetitive/slow. It was sort of necessary though as you have to be able to see Delaney's struggle. Having read Lisa's stories before, I was confident that I would enjoy it and I di
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.

Love Triangle Duet (2 books)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)