Start by marking “Daddy Me” as Want to Read:
Daddy Me

Daddy Me

(KKinky Reads Collection)

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a steamy standalone novella from their KKinky Reads collection in early July 2019!

Dreams are supposed to be encouraged.
Not mine.

Ro
Published July 8th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Me

K. Webster
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daddy Me is LIVE!!
A KKinky Reads Novella Standalone
by Ker Dukey & K Webster

He wants to daddy me.
And I want to let him.

PURCHASE LINKS – only 99c!!

US: https://amzn.to/2JdnkXH
UK: https://amzn.to/2xm3nse
CA: https://amzn.to/2Jf05wr
AU: https://amzn.to/320fyJo
Available in Kindle Unlimited

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a steamy standalone novella from their KKinky Reads collection!

Dreams are supposed to be encouraged.
Not mine.
My brother likes to keep me on a
Brianna Hale
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excited-af
Oh yes Ronan can definitely daddy me!! This was a smoking sexy tale with a possessive and very enthusiastic daddy, and it got me all hot and bothered <3 <3 <3
Waleska 'Wally'
Handle with Care ; reading this tale might cause spontaneous human combustion. 😜

That is right, you read that correctly! This book is hot .

Daddy Me is a quickie in the "I just met you, fast , naughty, bathroom stall sweaty and smutty shenanigans sense you can imagine.!

Oh, yes, I went there and so are you , when you read this tale.

Ker Dukey and K Webster deliver an entertaining, over the top , light-hearted , adult-dirty-fairytale like novella.

A fast paced , MF romance ; airy on details with a
Ker Dukey
Jun 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Daddy Me is LIVE!!!

PURCHASE LINKS – only 99c!!
US: https://amzn.to/2JdnkXH

UK: https://amzn.to/2Fs33wD
CA: http
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are going to need an able bodied man/woman next to you or your favorite toy while reading Daddy Me. Hot, sweet, and delicious describes Ronan and Sofina.

Sofina has been slowly getting her dreams crushed by her brother, in walks a man who can give her everything she didn't know she wanted and needed. The rest is history. I love the sweet and sassy Sofina, she mixes so well with the possessive and sweet Ronan.

This writing duo will keep you hot and bothered, while still giving you an amazing
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Shelves: erotic
Hold onto your seats and grab a cold beverage! The third book in this standalone novella series is here and going to set your e-readers on fire!! Ren’s brother, Ronan Hayes, is ready to sign some new talent to their music label, Harose Records. Sophina Russo is the girl with the voice that will make them millions. Now if only her brother can stay out of the way and she can control herself around her new naughty boss. This was one hot and sexy read! Loving this series and you will too! Told in du ...more
Rowan Parker
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great bite size read, perfect juicy little number, my husband is now a massive fan of K Webster and Ker Dukey and he hasn't even read any of their books! Thank you ladies for a little injection to my love life! Absolutely fell in lust with Ronan the hot, possessive alpha daddy, the sultry voiced Sophina was a lucky little girl. If you fancy a little quick read, something a little different and a whole lot hot, this is perfect!
No darkness just a whole lotta daddy 😍
All great ADULT fun
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 4.25
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Robin

These kinky reads are just steamy fun that I can escape with. I love Ronan and his “daddy” needs. He’s a protector, nurturer and possessive man who knows what’s best for his little girl. Sofina is the talented, creative diamond in the rough who’s been hidden away...waiting to be discovered. Although this is a quick story, I loved how hot and passionate their relationship is in and out of the bedroom. Can’
Mirjam
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as 1-tbr

Part of Dukey & Webster's KKinky Reads collection.
Share Me by Ker Dukey Choke Me by K. Webster Daddy Me by Ker Dukey Watch Me by K. Webster
CC
3.75 Stars

Sofina Russo is an aspiring singer, but works as a bartender at her brother’s bar to make ends meet. Pursuing her dream seems impossible until she unexpectedly meets Ronan Hayes, CEO of Harose Records. Immediately, Ronan is attracted to her and his possessive side takes hold.

“You’re different and I knew it even before you opened your mouth and sang like an angel.”

Told in dual POV, the story line moves at a quick pace with instalove at the forefront. With Sofina, she knows she has to
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Jul 16, 2019 rated it did not like it

Fiasco.
a big fatherfucking disaster.

It is true that her brother blocking her from following her dreams. but also when Ronan gave her the world with her generous career contract, he has right to think like "you are being his whore". I know this is for kinky reads, but I have morals, I'm sorry, not trying to be a liable one here. There is lust, there is her voice, but without getting in "action", this kind of thing is wrong.You know teens reading you. Then don't go and tweet about woman rights or
Tara Lee
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I find a fan big enough to cool me down!

Wow the third instalment was just as hot and delicious as the rest.
Ronan and Sofina are cute, adorable and hot as hell in this short but steamy romance.
Daddy Me is a epic romance full of passion, steamy scenes, love, and protectiveness.
This books may be kinky short reads but they sure get your motor going.
Paula D
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot,kinky and sexy! I will call Ronan daddy anytime! Sofina just wants to sing she wants a career but her brother Lucca thinks she’s living in a fairytale and just wants her to work at the bar they own. The day Ronan walks into Sofina’s bar everything changes. I’m loving these kinky short story’s by these two authors. Love daddy books don’t pass this one up! 5/5 Take Care Of Me stars
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads collection
POV: First person - Dual
Rating:
3.75 Stars

Sofina Russo was a caged bird longing to sing her way to freedom. But an overprotective brother crushed her dreams to the ground. That was until Ronan Hayes saw her and offered her more than her future.

If you’re looking for a story with a damsel in distress being saved by her prince, this one fit the bill. With a kinky twist of course.

“You want me to make an anal sex tape?”
I
Renee
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Dreams are supposed to be encouraged. Not mine. My brother likes to keep me on a tight leash, tethered to an unexceptional life. But when Ronan Hayes walks into our family-owned bar, he opens my cage and offers me freedom. Ronan wants to give me the world. A chance to take flight and soar. He sees something special in me, and I want nothing more than to be that for him. Specail. He's my dream maker. M
Gsmitty
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This latest installment from KKinky Reads, which are works written by Ker Dukey and K Webster called ‘Daddy Me’ was a quickie, and a page turner, that kept me engaged from start to finish!
The story tells us about Ronan and Sofina, a man that knows what he wants and goes after it, and a woman that is a bit trapped in her life, and through Ronan gets a chance to spread her wings and be who she truly wants to be. Ronan and his brother own and run a record label, and Sofina with her gritty angelic
Kahea
***5 ‘Please, Daddy’ Stars***

These Kkinky reads are KILLING it for me.

Quick, fun and smexy as alll get out!

After finishing Choke Me (which is NOT dark, but has a bit of suspense tossed into the mix) and absolutely adoring Ren, I couldn’t wait for Daddy Me, especially since I figured out that it would be elder Hayes brothers book, and it did not disappoint!

I adored Ronan as much as Ren. Not that I should have been surprised considering they are brothers and all they’d been through together. But
A
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it

Set in the KKinky Reads Collection Daddy Me is book three in the series. Each book has had a difference kink by they tie back together through some key characters. In this book we get Ronan and Sofina’s story.

Ronan is the head of a music label. When his brother Ren notices Sofina’s talent he knows he has to have her sign with him. There is only one proble Sofina’s brother does not want to let her out from under his watchful eye. Having looked after Sofina from a young age he is sceptical of the
Mia
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Hot. Passionate. Sexy.

We are back again with an amazing and intense KKinky Read but the explosive duo K Webster and Ker Dukey.

‘Daddy Me’ is a new installment from these two amazing authors, and as always when it comes to KKinky Reads it is short, sweet and steamy.

We’ve met Ronan in ‘Choke Me’, we know he’s driven, sharp and likes to be in control. He’s CEO of a recording label, he’s domineering and thrives in making little girls happy.

When he meets Sofina, he can’t believe the pull he
We like it big book blog
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I want you to own me, Daddy.

Oh man... I love a good D/l book. I like all the dirty talk that’s just over the top! I like the taboo feeling I get while reading it. This book had some of the things I liked. But it didn’t really feel forbidden. Sofina to me didn’t go full little for me to fully enjoy it.
I don’t know... maybe it was because her brother was always yelling at her and she had to leave that part of herself at the door.

Her brother was so over the top mean to her. He made it his missio
Michelle
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I want you to own me, Daddy.

Her brother was so over the top mean to her. He made it his missio
Breen
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Ker Dukey and K Webste writing abilities again impressed me. They wrote a heart-breaking, captivating and humorous red-hot story. I couldn’t put it down until I reached the end. I was completely trapped by the plot, it left me speechless.

People say you should always fight for your dreams but Safrina is facing real problems trying to achieve hers. She have always wanted to have a career as a singer but she’s trapped with his cruel brother in the bar they own.

When Ronan walks into the bar every
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I’m already in too deep to turn away from her now. It’s fast but explosive between us. I’ve never wanted anything more than an arrangement before. And that was always fine. Until things changed.

K. Webster is the Queen of kinky erotica. She and Ker Dukey have collaborated on many works and their latest series, ”KKinky Reads” is compiled of steamy and sometimes downright dirty novellas that are sure to get readers’ temperatures rising. I’m no
A Book Obsessed Brit
Daddy Me is the third book in the KKinky reads collection, you don't have to read the previous novella's to read Daddy Me; however there is character crossover so you have a better understanding if you do.

I am not normally a fan of the whole Daddy Kink thing; but this is Ker and Kristi so I had to read it, it isn't overly heavy of the Daddy kink side of things so it didn't stand out to me at all, which was great. Ronan is a record label CEO and takes a liking to Sofina when he is told to watch h
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
This is an epic collection of kink!!! Ladies I’m completely obsessed with these reads!!! Each time I see a signup I quickly fill that bad boy out!! But.... 😧 this one wasn’t as big of a connection for me.

Sofina has talent and I can feel how powerful those moments are when she is on the stage but for some reason I don’t feel that all the time. The craziness with her brother felt pretty real and the fact that I’m fighting with my own brothers just made me connect more with her. Parts of this stor
Lynn Reynolds
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Again in my copy of the book, the authors have placed a list of their books right at the front. And now that I’ve finished this book I have to change my thinking to say, “I really have a lot of catching up to do”. You can skip the list until the end if you feel the same. But if you’re curious as to what else these authors have written then please proceed.

Ronan Hayes’ job is to scope out talent. Sofina Russo has a hard time believing in herself. This book is so very different from the previous bo
Brooke
Jul 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
I was disappointed, because although its meant to be a short smutty read, the logic and character development was non existent and it was very over the top. Not my style and not what I expected, especially from these two talented authors.

I was also immediately turned off by Ronan who spots a young girl in his house that had spent the night with his brother and insinuates shes a slut and isnt ‘classy’ honestly its 2019 is it really still so despicable when a woman has sex? Ronan looks at how she
Michelle1005
description

When Ker Dukey and K. Webster write a book together you bet that book will be hot as all hell and addictive page turner. And in case of the KKinky Reads Collection series that include three books for now: “Share Me”, “Choke Me” and “Daddy Me” (yes you think correct that every book is about different taboo), you will need really big, cold beverage or really, really cold shower.
This book is about Ren’s brother, both we met in book three “Choke Me”, Ronan Hayes who is ready to sign new talent to t
Ruby (BookwithaHook)
Daddy Me is the first book I have read by the collaborative duo K. Webster and Ker Dukey.

I'll be honest I am not a huge fan of the “daddy” kink. It just never appealed to me because I find the entire thing weird, there is only one person I would EVER call daddy and only because he actually is my father. But I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and see what all the fuss was about and I found that this book was rather tame compared to what I expected. It is an erotic twist on the Cinderella fai
Darlene I read to many boooks
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Jul 08, 2019 05:01PM

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

KKinky Reads Collection (3 books)
  • Share Me