Start by marking “Devilry (King University #2)” as Want to Read:
Devilry (King University #2)

Devilry

(King University #2)

Attending King University was at the top of my bucket list. Falling in love with my professor wasn’t.

Earning a full scholarship to King University was my hard earned ticket out of hell. I'm happy to be away from the small town I grew up in and all the equally small minded people who live there.

King was going to be my safe haven. A place where I could leave the old me beh
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Devilry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devilry

Marley Valentine
May 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Teaming up as solo authors and under their Remy Blake pen name, Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine are excited to bring to you The King University Series.

6 Complete Strangers
3 Forbidden Romances
1 Ivy League University

Devilry (King University #2) By Marley Valentine is #ComingSoon

#MMRomance #TeacherStudent #AgeGap

Release Date: June 21st
Blogger Sign Up: https://forms.gle/SALVG1rojA6Z1jff6

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙

Add Depravity (King University #1) By Jacob Chance to your TBR: http://bit.ly.Dep
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I have just this minute finished my beta read of Devilry from Marley Valentine & Holy Hotness Batman can she write M/M!!! 🔥💦🍆🍆

She captured the dominance I love in these books. The way two men together tussle for the alpha position. Dicklicious!! Just Yum! With this heat she’s managed to pair it with the vulnerability of a young man realising he’s perfect just the way he is. I got the sniffles more than once in this one 😔

And first kisses - well she’s done it again. The first kiss in this one
Christine
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

Devilry is quite the M/M delight! It was sexy and sweet and truly a fantastic story!!

Cole and Elijah just had that immediate attraction from the moment they ran into each other on the jogging trail. Cole, obviously was a little more forward in his advances, as Elijah was still a bit reluctant to be open about his sexuality. They soon found out he was his professor, but neither of them could stay away from the other. There was just an energy between them that just kept intensifying, unti
Mirjam
Jun 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: mm-gangbang

Part of the King University Series, while a series each book can be read as a standalone:
Depravity (King University, #1) by Jacob Chance Devilry (King University, #2) by Marley Valentine Debauchery (King University, #3) by Remy Blake
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Nothing I write in a review will be enough to say how great this book is.
This story will stay with me FOREVER!
Elijah and Cole..oh my stars.
The physicality - the sexual chemistry- the fight for dominance was so intoxicating.
Oh all the first kiss..holy hell! I think my heart stopped.
I did shed some tears because it was so beautiful to watch a man see that’s he’s enough just the way he is.
Beautifully written with such passion and grace.
I highly recommend this read!
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Plot~ 5/5
Mai
Paula D
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart! What a sexy, intense love story that made me cry! Elijah because of his parents he can never be his real self. Until Elijah is in college and meets the sexy professor. I loved every page. The kiss and chemistry is off the charts! I love Cole and his alpha side but his sweet side too will make you swoon hard. Elijah is a sweet boy that you will want to hold and never let go. Elijah’s love and strength will make your heart skip a beat. Beautiful m/m story one I truly will never forget ...more
Sherry
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Marley’s books and she is very talented. I have not read any MM romance books, and when I learned this book would be released by her, I decided to keep an open mind. I am so glad I did! The book is superbly written and the story line between Elijah and Cole is fantastic! The labeling and hypocritical attitude he received from his father made Elijah withdraw into himself and Cole became his support system early in their relationship. The sex scenes were beyond hot! Great read!!
Keri Loves Books
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Today. Tomorrow. Always.”

A sweet and sexy MM romance with so many poignant and heartfelt moments. It was HOT, yet so much more.

The story was taboo but also a coming of age story for Elijah. It was hid opportunity to spread his wings and embrace his truth.

The author delivered a well-written story that captured my heart. Every character she created has their own story to tell and I want them ALL!

Complete review to come.

Amy J
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm absolutely blown away. Completely

I can't remember the last time I have FELT the characters. Feel their love and pain, highs and lows. It was really everything.

This is so well written, so detailed and tight.

Elijah and Cole are perfectly crafted for each other.

I could go on and on. Perfection.
Mavleen
Jun 11, 2019
Kris Morrison
May 27, 2019
KC Caron
May 05, 2019
Angie Bannister
rated it did not like it
May 31, 2019
Shauna Stevenson
Jun 17, 2019
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't think my mere words, or weak attempts can give this book the justice it deserves. It amazed me, kept me intrigued and had me in love with the characters, before they themselves shared their feelings. I couldn’t get the characters out of my head, this book definitely gives you a roller coaster of feelings throughout. An absolutely superb piece of writing, eliciting strong emotions throughout -joy, heartbreak, love and hope.

Elijah and Coles’s relationship is described so beautifully. The r
Mona williams
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow talk about hot hot! he is going to school making friends and trying to forget his past. than he runs into a hot professor and thats one thing he didnt want to happen. you must read to find out what happens.
Tre Talbot
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 glorious stars!
We’re given a sweet, sexy and heartfelt throughout story from beginning until the very end. There were moments that brought me to tears hearing both Cole and Elijah’s backgrounds growing up, to see two completely different spectrums is both heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. The depth of these characters brings them to life, the details and descriptions lift the words right off the page. I love a good taboo read and this M/M, professor/student romance did not disappoi
Jill  Kirtley
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After first meeting Cole and Elijah in Depravity: King University #1 by Jacob Chance, I couldn’t wait to read their story, and I wasn’t disappointed. Their connection is powerful, emotional, and beautiful. It’s a fantastic, well written storyline that’s hot and sexy as well as heartfelt and wonderful. Devilry is an MM Professor/Student/Age Gap romance and I highly recommend it, you won’t be disappointed!
LianaReads blog
Chasity Williams
Dana
Ingrid Hayes
Feb 19, 2019
Marley Valentine comes from the future. Living in Sydney, Australia with her family. When she's not busy writing her own stories, she spends most of her time immersed in the words of her favourite authors.

Sign up to my newsletter to keep up to date with all my news: http://eepurl.com/df9oBr

And follow me on all the following social media

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMarley...
Instagram:

King University (3 books)
  • Depravity (King University #1)
  • Debauchery (King University #3)