Start by marking “Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)” as Want to Read:
Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)

Blindsided

(Fake Boyfriend #4)

Miller:

When Talon left to play pro ball six years ago, the hole in my chest confused me. I focused my heartache into making my own NFL dreams come true, and by the time I was drafted, the longing I had for my best friend was buried deep.

Now he wants everything to be like it was in college, but we can't have threesomes and be reckless like we once were. The media storm
Published March 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blindsided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsided

Start your review of Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
☆ Todd
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

Holy crap, that was a RIIIIIDE, and what a ride it was, folks!

Freshman Shane Miller met sophomore Marcus Talon in college and immediately fell into bed, which continued for the next three years, until Marcus graduated and was drafted into the NFL.

Except, they were never alone. Nope. Every single time that they were together that way, there was always one (or more) women in bed between them. With an unspoken hard and fast (slight pun intended) rule was firmly in place. No touching one another.

Wendy

I have enjoyed all the books in the"Fake Boyfriend" series, and while I can't wait to get to Jet's book, I really liked Marcus Talon and Shane Miller's story. Eden explained, that even though these two don't fit the whole "fake boyfriend" trope...they wouldn't shut up, so she had to write their story. I for one am glad they didn't.

blah blah blah gif - Google zoeken

Talon and Miller have been best friends since they met in college. They share a great love for Football....but that's not all they share. They also love to share women
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars! After doing a re-read.

The second time reading this I find that I enjoyed it more than I did the first time around. I'm not sure why that is, but this time I felt the connection between these guys a lot earlier than I did the first time around. I found myself really liking Talon. I liked his energy and the way he took his feelings in stride without a really big freakout. Miller stayed in his head a lot and let his worries override his happiness. But he eventually got there. I really like
Shile
Audiobook - 4.5 stars
Story 3 Stars

I liked it but not as much as the previous books, there was something missing.

I have loved Talon and Miller from the moment they were introduced in this series. I went into this with lots of expectation. It ended up being just ok.

It was still fun though i had a hard time feeling the connection between Talon and Miller as a couple. I felt their love as best friends, bromance, but them as a couple was a little odd.

Overall it was an ok read.

I want Noah and Matt
Dia
4,5 stars

"It's not easy- loving someone you know other people will have opinions about. It's not easy being anything society doesn't expect you to be. But when you're with the person who was literally created with the sole purpose of being your other half, there's no way to fight it."

I absolutely loved this one!!

It's book #4 in the Fake Boyfriend series by Eden Finley and this one doesn't include the fake boyfriend trope as the other 3 books. But it was great!

I've only read the previous
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Talon and Miller's relationship had me all tingly with the emotions. Seriously, I was so envious of their relationship. Honestly they didn't even have any overly romantic scenes between them but it was just the love that they shared that was so evident that had me happy-sighing all over the place. Even just the little things of how much they missed each other if they were apart was so sweet I almost couldn't handle it.

Fangirling over for a minute and on to the
Lyn
Audio...4.5 stars
Story....4.5 stars

It's official for me. Eden Finley writes the best sports romances, because the romance is not the least bit overshadowed by the sport yet there's no doubt that it's a "sport" romance. The balance is perfect!
chan ☆
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
she still got it

and that aforementioned she is eden finley. i've been reading these since the first book came out and i absolutely fell in love. but the second book was a big miss for me. the third book redeemed the series... but i had no idea what to expect going into book 4.

thankfully, i am relieved to say, i adored book 4. it had everything that i loved about the previous books plus a little hint of uniqueness.

what you can expect from a fake boyfriend book:
- difficult conversations
Erth
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
My favorite Eden Finley book yet. Something about Talon and Miller is just so much fun. These are two guys who genuinely enjoy each other as lovers and as friends, and I just loved watching them deepen their connection. That first kiss was the best. Also, they’re super hot together. A must-read for anyone who loves friends to lovers romances.
.Lili.
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie, friends to lovers is like my crack, and I'm sure my face resembles Gollum when I read a friends to lovers blurb.

When I saw Blindsided by Eden Finley, I had to read it, and I'm happy it lived up to my expectations.

Some highlights:

-Pining. After being best friends in college Talon and Miller went life took them their separate ways and Miller helped life by further putting distance; he felt it was the only way to get past his feelings. All it took was being close to each
Cadiva
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In a quartet of quite brilliant MM fake boyfriend sports romances, Eden saves the best for last and its not only not a fake boyfriend trope but it's two guys who were only supposed to be supporting cast in book two.

Well, let's just say I'm very glad Talon and Miller just wouldn't stop talking and wanting their friends to lovers tale of college threesomes and unrequited feelings to be told.

This is my favourite in what has been a wonderful series examining the pressures of being LGBTQ+ in the
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*An Easy Read*

The fourth book in the series centers around offensive NFL player for the Warriors, Shane Miller (27) and star quarterback who recently signed with the Warriors, Marcus ‘Marc’ Talon (28). They met 9 years ago at college, went to the same college for 3 years, lived together for 2 and after Talon graduated, they were apart for 6 years and is now on the same team, but nothing is the same. Talon want his friend back, while Miller is avoiding his friend because what he feel for him is
Eugenia
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports, mm-romance
Wow!! What an AUDIOBOOK!! 5 Stars for Alexander Cendese and Iggy Toma narrating this 4th book in the Fake Boyfriend series!! Toma got Miller spot-on!! This was a DELIGHTFUL LISTEN!

Original ebook review March 2019:
Touchdown!!

This was all sorts of fun!! Talk about crushing on your straight best friend!

Fabulous friends to lovers and OMG-I-been-in love-with-you-for-years-but-never-realized-it-until-now story!

All the characters from the previous 3 books make cameos in this 4th book of the FANTASTIC
Sanaa
4.5 stars.

I loved this book.

And I love Eden for writing it. I am glad that the characters didn't shut up and demanded their own story. It wasn't a fake boyfriends trope like the rest of the books in the series but that's totally okay because it was a great book nonetheless.

Miller and Talon were amazing together. Their chemistry was there and I loved their friendships. Their story just solidified that they were meant to be and I'm happy I read it. I also enjoyed how funny the story was.

"I
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Great addition to a great series. I've really liked all of the books.

But I am absolutely DYING for the next book.

JET.
Sahitya
Probably more of a 4.5.

This is another series which I have enjoyed a lot but never written reviews for before. The previous installment Deke is a particular favorite and I have been waiting for Talon and Miller’s story since they were introduced in Trick Play. So, when I got the opportunity to review this ARC, I can’t describe my excitement... and I’m so happy that this book was all that I wanted it to be.

Marcus Talon is a delightful character to read about. The most popular and two time
Crystal Lacy
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vanna
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
4 stars!!. Loved it!! Although part of the "fake boyfriend" series, it does not really follow the same trope. In fact it is a best-friends-to-lovers trope with a menage` twist. . Needless to say, the passion between the two is off the charts, but it is of the slow-burn kind. Due to a football injury Talon and Miller carry on a long distance relationship during the first part of the book, but when they do get together, it is sizzling hot!! . But the relationship is not without it's complications, ...more
Jennifer☠Pher☠
It’s funny, I knew exactly how I felt about this book the entire read. I knew how I would rate it and mostly what I would say.

Then I read the end and all those thoughts and feelings became blurred.

The end made this book for me. Really. It’s not that I didn’t like it I just wasn’t over the moon until I read the ending.

Awwwwww! I even got misty eyed!

Alright, starting at the end is weird for me. Let’s start at the beginning. So, first off, this book is in the Fake Boyfriend Series but isn’t about a
Ky
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blindsided is both a sports romance and a friends to lovers story, two of my most favorite tropes!

Talon and Miller met at college and immediately became best friends. They shared some wild times but all that ended when their pro careers began.

Even though they were inseparable at college, after that they lost touch and became just acquaintances for a few years since they played for different teams and weren't in the same side of the continent very often.

Then Talon gets offered a position in the
Christelle
*4.5 stars*

Another very good...and *HOT*... addition to Eden Finley’s “Fake Boyfriend” series. Not sure there’s anything fake anymore, and now, I just go for the books of this series : I’m hooked.

This time, it's about Talon and Miller, who met in college, and then, a few years after, meet again when Talon joins Miller in his Chicago NFL team. It's quite clear for Talon that he has a torch for Miller. The contrary ? Well, that's all it's about !!!

Too lazy to write a review, so I’m going to
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Miller and Talon have been friends since college. They use to not only share a room together but they would always share girls. When I say share girls I mean at the same time. Three ways were there thing. However, when they entered the NFL and went their separate ways those became a thing of the past. With them being on separate teams the only time they interact is through social media. That all changes when Talon signs on to the same team as Miller.

After Talon walks in on his roommate, Jackson
Tania
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My ARC copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for a fair, unbiased review.

Well. Wow. I have been waiting for this book for awhile now, and it did not disappoint! I read it in a day people, that should tell you how much I loved it.

I love Talon and Miller. I loved them separately, but I love them even more together. What struck me most poignantly about their story, was how much they genuinely love each other. It bleeds out through the pages, how much they care, and how much
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

"You're so worth the risk. You're worth everything."

This book hit the friends to lovers spot! It gave me so many things that I love about the trope, plus so much more!

The already established history and connection. Miller and Talon have been friends since college, and from sharing women to sharing dreams, these two are meant to be in each other's lives.

The secret pining. It's my kryptonite! I love it and gobble it up and I got it here from Miller with just the right amount
River
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arcs
The perfect closing for the series.

Miller and Talon's story was such a good, sweet journey that left me with a huge smaile on my face after closing the book.

One of my favorite parts of this story was definitely reading about two bisexual men, the two had very different views and discoveries of their sexualities and both were really well done and explored.

I liked the contrast of Miller, who is very aware of his sexuality but a part of him is deeply afraid of being bisexual due to the pressures
Rach
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
We first met Miller and Talon in Matt's book and we had little hints about their relationship in that book. You finally find out in their book what is between them . I felt for Miller for all those years he kept his feelings hidden and what happens to him in this book with his career. Talon finally realises what he has missed all these years but when he does realises he certainly comes through for Miller. Talon is a larger than life character. I loved Talon was patient with Miller and never ...more
Elsbeth

description

I may be the odd one out here. But this is really not working for me. Talon and Miller have the same voice to me so I'm having trouble keeping them apart. The last-name-calling and then using their first names doesn't help either.

Miller - Shane, Talon - Marcus... uuhhhhh?

description

With a lot of persistence, I finished the book.
I'm so disappointed.
*sniffs
JenMcJ
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like this one, and I did mostly, however, I never felt any passion from Miller or Talon. They really did just seem like a bromance, not a hot and heavy romance.
haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

I really enjoyed this book, and I'm so glad that Talon and Miller got their story, because it would have sucked not to get their story.

Talon and Miller met when they were in college, when Miller was a freshman and Talon a sophomore. They became best friends almost instantly - and fell in a somewhat kind of threeway almost right away as well. Except kinda not because Talon thinks he's straight and Miller is happy to let him believe he's straight since he's bisexual and very much finds
AussieMum
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reread October 2019
With the final book coming out I wanted to do a reread. And I definitely enjoyed this a bit more the second time around. A solid 4 star read.

Original review
I’ve been waiting for this one since we first met Talon and Shane and got an inkling about Shane’s feelings for his best friend. And I liked this one, it turns out I just didn’t love it like the previous books. For some reason it took a really long time to get into these guys story. And when we got there there was

• Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar, #2)
  • The Secret (Love in O'Leary #3)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Top Secret
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)
  • Milo (Finding Home, #2)
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Quarterback Sneak (Sugar Land Saints, #1)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Fake Boyfriend (6 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
“Apparently being a grown-up means shit changes, and if that’s the case, when the fuck did I get old?” 3 likes
“There’s only the choice to hide it or face it together, and I want to fight every battle and overcome every obstacle with Miller. I want us to help pave the way for others to be who they want to be and love who they want to love.” 0 likes