Start by marking “Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)” as Want to Read:
Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)

Blindsided

(Fake Boyfriend #4)

Miller:

When Talon left to play pro ball six years ago, the hole in my chest confused me. I focused my heartache into making my own NFL dreams come true, and by the time I was drafted, the longing I had for my best friend was buried deep.

Now he wants everything to be like it was in college, but we can't have threesomes and be reckless like we once were. The media storm woul
Published March 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blindsided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsided

☆ Todd
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

Holy crap, that was a RIIIIIDE, and what a ride it was, folks!

Freshman Shane Miller met sophomore Marcus Talon in college and immediately fell into bed, which continued for the next three years, until Marcus graduated and was drafted into the NFL.

Except, they were never alone. Nope. Every single time that they were together that way, there was always one (or more) women in bed between them. With an unspoken hard and fast (slight pun intended) rule was firmly in place. No touching one another.

Wendy

I have enjoyed all the books in the "Fake Boyfriend" series, and while I can't wait to get to Jet's book, I really liked  Marcus Talon and Shane Miller's story. Eden explained, that even though these two don't fit the whole "fake boyfriend" trope...they wouldn't shut up,  so she had to write their story. I for one am glad they didn't.

blah blah blah gif - Google zoeken

Talon and Miller have been best friends since they met in college. They share a great love for Football....but that's not all they share. They also love to share w
Dia
4,5 stars

"It's not easy- loving someone you know other people will have opinions about. It's not easy being anything society doesn't expect you to be. But when you're with the person who was literally created with the sole purpose of being your other half, there's no way to fight it."

I absolutely loved this one!!

It's book #4 in the Fake Boyfriend series by Eden Finley and this one doesn't include the fake boyfriend trope as the other 3 books. But it was great!

I've only read the previous boo
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Talon and Miller's relationship had me all tingly with the emotions. Seriously, I was so envious of their relationship. Honestly they didn't even have any overly romantic scenes between them but it was just the love that they shared that was so evident that had me happy-sighing all over the place. Even just the little things of how much they missed each other if they were apart was so sweet I almost couldn't handle it.

Fangirling over for a minute and on to the deta
~Mindy Lynn~
3.5 Stars!

I might be in the minority with this one. It just didn't float my boat as the previous books have.

I did enjoy the story. I liked Talon and Shane together as well. I was happy they got their story. But all through reading it I felt like something was missing and nothing new was really brought to their story that I hadn't read before. But still, I liked it.

The bromance was real and I felt like their friendship was the strongest thing going for this story. I had a hard time feeling the
chan ☆
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
she still got it

and that aforementioned she is eden finley. i've been reading these since the first book came out and i absolutely fell in love. but the second book was a big miss for me. the third book redeemed the series... but i had no idea what to expect going into book 4.

thankfully, i am relieved to say, i adored book 4. it had everything that i loved about the previous books plus a little hint of uniqueness.

what you can expect from a fake boyfriend book:
- difficult conversations surround
.Lili.
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie, friends to lovers is like my crack, and I'm sure my face resembles Gollum when I read a friends to lovers blurb.

When I saw Blindsided by Eden Finley, I had to read it, and I'm happy it lived up to my expectations.

Some highlights:

-Pining. After being best friends in college Talon and Miller went life took them their separate ways and Miller helped life by further putting distance; he felt it was the only way to get past his feelings. All it took was being close to each ot
Cadiva
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In a quartet of quite brilliant MM fake boyfriend sports romances, Eden saves the best for last and its not only not a fake boyfriend trope but it's two guys who were only supposed to be supporting cast in book two.

Well, let's just say I'm very glad Talon and Miller just wouldn't stop talking and wanting their friends to lovers tale of college threesomes and unrequited feelings to be told.

This is my favourite in what has been a wonderful series examining the pressures of being LGBTQ+ in the spor
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*An Easy Read*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The fourth book in the series centers around offensive NFL player for the Warriors, Shane Miller (27) and star quarterback who recently signed with the Warriors, Marcus ‘Marc’ Talon (28). They met 9 years ago at college, went to the same college for 3 years, lived together for 2 and after Talon graduated, they were apart for 6 years and is now on the same team, but nothing is the same. Talon want his friend back, while Miller is avoiding his friend because what he fee
Sanaa
4.5 stars.

I loved this book.

And I love Eden for writing it. I am glad that the characters didn't shut up and demanded their own story. It wasn't a fake boyfriends trope like the rest of the books in the series but that's totally okay because it was a great book nonetheless.

Miller and Talon were amazing together. Their chemistry was there and I loved their friendships. Their story just solidified that they were meant to be and I'm happy I read it. I also enjoyed how funny the story was.

"I wa
Sahitya
Probably more of a 4.5.

This is another series which I have enjoyed a lot but never written reviews for before. The previous installment Deke is a particular favorite and I have been waiting for Talon and Miller’s story since they were introduced in Trick Play. So, when I got the opportunity to review this ARC, I can’t describe my excitement... and I’m so happy that this book was all that I wanted it to be.

Marcus Talon is a delightful character to read about. The most popular and two time champio
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Great addition to a great series. I've really liked all of the books.

But I am absolutely DYING for the next book.

JET.
Crystal Lacy
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Eden Finley book yet. Something about Talon and Miller is just so much fun. These are two guys who genuinely enjoy each other as lovers and as friends, and I just loved watching them deepen their connection. That first kiss was the best. Also, they’re super hot together. A must-read for anyone who loves friends to lovers romances.
Vanna
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
4 stars!!💕💕. Loved it!! Although part of the "fake boyfriend" series, it does not really follow the same trope. In fact it is a best-friends-to-lovers trope with a menage` twist. 😉😍. Needless to say, the passion between the two is off the charts, but it is of the slow-burn kind. Due to a football injury Talon and Miller carry on a long distance relationship during the first part of the book, but when they do get together, it is sizzling hot!! 🔥💕🔥. But the relationship is not without it's complic ...more
Ky
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blindsided is both a sports romance and a friends to lovers story, two of my most favorite tropes!

Talon and Miller met at college and immediately became best friends. They shared some wild times but all that ended when their pro careers began.

Even though they were inseparable at college, after that they lost touch and became just acquaintances for a few years since they played for different teams and weren't in the same side of the continent very often.

Then Talon gets offered a position in the
Tania
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My ARC copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for a fair, unbiased review.

Well. Wow. I have been waiting for this book for awhile now, and it did not disappoint! I read it in a day people, that should tell you how much I loved it.

I love Talon and Miller. I loved them separately, but I love them even more together. What struck me most poignantly about their story, was how much they genuinely love each other. It bleeds out through the pages, how much they care, and how much maki
David Alexander
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finley
~4.5 Stars
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

"You're so worth the risk. You're worth everything."

This book hit the friends to lovers spot! It gave me so many things that I love about the trope, plus so much more!

The already established history and connection. Miller and Talon have been friends since college, and from sharing women to sharing dreams, these two are meant to be in each other's lives.

The secret pining. It's my kryptonite! I love it and gobble it up and I got it here from Miller with just the right amount o
River
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, m-m
The perfect closing for the series.

Miller and Talon's story was such a good, sweet journey that left me with a huge smaile on my face after closing the book.

One of my favorite parts of this story was definitely reading about two bisexual men, the two had very different views and discoveries of their sexualities and both were really well done and explored.

I liked the contrast of Miller, who is very aware of his sexuality but a part of him is deeply afraid of being bisexual due to the pressures
Eugenia
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, sports
Touchdown!!

This was all sorts of fun!! Talk about crushing on your straight best friend!

Fabulous friends to lovers and OMG-I-been-in love-with-you-for-years-but-never-realized-it-until-now story!

All the characters from the previous 3 books make cameos in this 4th book of the FANTASTIC sports series by Eden Finley! Some of the action parallels the first book, so you might want to peruse that one again if it’s been a while since you’ve read it. I recommend reading all of these in order.

Talon and
Rach
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
We first met Miller and Talon in Matt's book and we had little hints about their relationship in that book. You finally find out in their book what is between them . I felt for Miller for all those years he kept his feelings hidden and what happens to him in this book with his career. Talon finally realises what he has missed all these years but when he does realises he certainly comes through for Miller. Talon is a larger than life character. I loved Talon was patient with Miller and never push ...more
Elsbeth

description

I may be the odd one out here. But this is really not working for me. Talon and Miller have the same voice to me so I'm having trouble keeping them apart. The last-name-calling and then using their first names doesn't help either.

Miller - Shane, Talon - Marcus... uuhhhhh?

description

With a lot of persistence, I finished the book.
I'm so disappointed.
*sniffs
Jennifer☠Pher☠
It’s funny, I knew exactly how I felt about this book the entire read. I knew how I would rate it and mostly what I would say.

Then I read the end and all those thoughts and feelings became blurred.

The end made this book for me. Really. It’s not that I didn’t like it I just wasn’t over the moon until I read the ending.

Awwwwww! I even got misty eyed!

Alright, starting at the end is weird for me. Let’s start at the beginning. So, first off, this book is in the Fake Boyfriend Series but isn’t about a
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Miller and Talon have been friends since college. They use to not only share a room together but they would always share girls. When I say share girls I mean at the same time. Three ways were there thing. However, when they entered the NFL and went their separate ways those became a thing of the past. With them being on separate teams the only time they interact is through social media. That all changes when Talon signs on to the same team as Miller.

After Talon walks in on his roommate, Jackson
Caipi
Overall this was an okay read but definitely not my favorite in this series.
At times I was bored, found their thoughts repetitive, too much reconsidering, clarifying and summarizing.
The last chapters were great again and Lennon's article the best!
Looking forward to Jet and Soren's book. :)

haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

I really enjoyed this book, and I'm so glad that Talon and Miller got their story, because it would have sucked not to get their story.

Talon and Miller met when they were in college, when Miller was a freshman and Talon a sophomore. They became best friends almost instantly - and fell in a somewhat kind of threeway almost right away as well. Except kinda not because Talon thinks he's straight and Miller is happy to let him believe he's straight since he's bisexual and very much finds w
Jill
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gfy, m-m, sports
3.75 Stars
JenMcJ
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like this one, and I did mostly, however, I never felt any passion from Miller or Talon. They really did just seem like a bromance, not a hot and heavy romance.
Emily Seelye
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, sports
While part of the Fake Boyfriend series, this book does not follow the same format.

Talon and Miller were best friends and teammates in college. They shared everything, including girls.

Six years later, they are on the same team again, but this time Miller wants Talon all to himself.

I loved this, while it does take place in the present, we do get enough of their backstory, without falling into flashbacks. I love that the first chapter is a prologue of sorts from when they first met.

I really en
julia ☆ [owls reads]
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq-rep
#1 Fake Out: ★★★★
#2 Trick Play: ★★★
#3 Deke: ★★★★

4 stars!

“You’re so worth the risk.”

Blindsided deviates from the fake boyfriend trope, but it’s still a lighthearted and sweet addition to the series. The relationship dynamic between the two main characters, Talon and Miller, is very well developed and a delight to read about. The characters are still very complex and, when combined with the fast pace and well developed plot, make this for a pretty entertaining read.

Eden Finley has a way

• A Chip and a Chair (Seven of Spades, #5)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • The Doctor's Secret (Copper Point Medical #1)
  • Raze (Riven, #3)
  • Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
  • The Ballad of Whiskey Jax (Tour Dates, #2)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • Blind Side (Dangerous Grounds, #6)
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)
  • How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #3)
  • Six Degrees of Agony (By Degrees, #3)
  • Tigers on the Way (Tigers and Devils, #4)
  • Cash (Lucky, #2)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
  • Hard Head (Head, #2)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Fake Boyfriend (5 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend, #5)
“Apparently being a grown-up means shit changes, and if that’s the case, when the fuck did I get old?” 2 likes
“There’s only the choice to hide it or face it together, and I want to fight every battle and overcome every obstacle with Miller. I want us to help pave the way for others to be who they want to be and love who they want to love.” 0 likes