Start by marking “String Me (Jaded Ivory #4)” as Want to Read:

Rebecca Brooke

String Me

(Jaded Ivory #4)

Vegas

At least, it sounded like a good idea at the time. I mean what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?

Not so much.

Not when I make rash decisions and the whole world is there to catch my stupidity on camera. But this time...

This time, I took someone down with me and she didn’t deserve any of the sh*t being thrown her way.

The band is pissed I screwed up again.
She's b
Expected publication: April 29th 2019 (first published April 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about String Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about String Me

Fizza
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great story, I enjoyed reading it and would recommend it to all contemporary romance fans. Since I haven't read previous books in Jaded Ivory series I couldn't fully appreciate the drama between the band members. Other than that, it was a pretty good read. A little slow at times but overall, great. I loved both Allana and Monty. They were such a perfect couple. Once always anxious, looking for the next exciting thing and the other so calm and collected. Their personalities complemented each ot ...more
Becca
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I LOVED MONTY!!!

Such a great book. My first in the series and now I need to go back and read all the stories.

Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a great story from Rebecca Brook. I haven't read the other books in the Jaded Ivory series but that didn't stop me from enjoying Monty and Allana's story, the author gave us enough background where their story called for it.

Monty is feeling like he's on the outside looking in where his bandmates, "his family" are concerned he feels their private lives are taking them away from their music responsibilities. After a band blow up he finds himself alone in Vegas where he meets Allana.
Allana is
Konny
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
String Me by Rebecca Brooke is book four in her Jaded Ivory series. Every book is about another couple and could be read as a standalone. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Rock Me, Ride Me and Cover Me.
String Me is Monty and Allana's story. Monty and Jackson are the last single ones of the Jaded Ivory band. All the other members found their HEA snd are happy as yes. Mari and Cole, Sawyer and Reagan, Heath and Jenna.
Monty is tired of seeing
michelle Shelly
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Monty and Allana!

I have absolutely loved this series and getting Monty’s story was what I was waiting for. Let’s say I’m not disappointed at all. It’s funny, sexy and even has some mystery.

A drunken night brings Monty and Allana together, what happens in Vegas definitely doesn’t stay in Vegas and the band isn’t happy at all. Misunderstandings threaten the band and long time friendships. This is way more that your typical romance and you’re going to love it! Definitely recommend.
Diane plourde
Apr 11, 2019
Lindsay
Apr 19, 2019

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Rebecca Brooke is the author of the Traded Series, as well as other contemporary and paranormal books. She grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man, who puts up with all of her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. When she isn’t writing or rea

Jaded Ivory (4 books)
  • Rock Me (Jaded Ivory #1)
  • Ride Me (Jaded Ivory #2)
  • Cover Me (Jaded Ivory, #3)