Start by marking “CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)” as Want to Read:
CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)

CHECKED

(Boston Terriers Hockey #1)

They call him ‘Wilde Man’. Rumor has it he’s an animal on the ice and between the sheets.

Like the rest of the female population, I’ve been crushing on Clancy Wilde, the captain of Boston University’s hockey team, since the first time I saw him. Big, blond, and charming, he ticks all the boxes.

When we find ourselves at a wedding, drunk and flirting, I know I can finally che
Published August 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about CHECKED, please sign up.
Jacob Chance Nancy, it's not live yet and there's no pre-order. It will go live on Friday the 23rd. Thank you for your interest.

Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YESSSSS!! I loved loved loved this book!! CHECKED is by far and away one of my favorite romantic comedies of 2019. Jacob Chance excels at writing romantic comedy, and he created something extremely special with CHECKED. What an incredible, heartfelt, sweet, dynamic, and SWOONY read this one is. I fell head over heels in love with the storyline and characters, as well as Jacob’s writing and brilliant sense of humor. I was hooked from beginning to end, and couldn’t have loved Clancy and Tenley’s s ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs, hockey
Oh my gosh! This book was amazing! After reading each of the Boston Terriers books, I always proclaimed that was my new favorite. From the very moment we met Clancy, I knew he was special. For the simple reason he played hockey made this book a more pleasurable read. So, yes, Checked is my new favorite and I am looking forward to more hockey Romance from this author.

Clancy, was an amazing hero. And I couldn’t have loved him more. I found his character totally swoon worthy. There was so much mor
Meghann Martin
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance is the king of sports romance stories! Yes, Checked was a hockey romance but it was so much more than that. A story that reaches the heart. One of my favorite things about Jacob’s writing is how he goes above and beyond with his characters and you can tell that as you’re reading. It feels so real...almost like you’re there.

When we first meet Clancy “The Wilde Man” Wilde in the Boston Terriers football series, we meet the crazy, fun
jock. We get a pretty good Idea in our heads built
Keri Loves Books
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dreams Change

No one writes a confirmed bachelor turned swoony, love-of-your-life like Jacob. Get ready ladies, Clancy is going to steal your heart!

Tenley has crushed on Clancy for years. When the opportunity arises to fulfill her fantasy of being with her crush, she can’t help but jump at the chance. Now that one night is going to change everything.

The hottie hockey has a reputation and dreams of the NHL. The only woman he has room for in his life is hockey. He wasn’t ready for Tenley. She wasn’
Erin Lewis
5 star review of Checked (Boston Terrier’s Hockey #1) by Jacob Chance

It’s true what they say, all it takes is one night for your life to be changed forever. That’s what happens to Clancy Wilde, captain of Boston University’s hockey team and the woman who was supposed to be a hook-up at his cousin’s wedding, Tenley Davenport.

I enjoyed everything about this book. From start to finish Jacob Chance wove such an engaging story that I couldn’t help but be drawn in.
Clancy is focused on making it in the
Lauren Harwood
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My anticipation levels for this book were through the roof, I'd been waiting for Clancy's story since we met him way back in Tackle. I wasn't disappointed.
Checked blew my mind. It showed the softer side to easy going, fun loving Clancy. Checked still show cased Clancy's lighter side while diving deeper into the real caring, gentle giant side.
Tenley was the perfect match for Clancy. Her sassy attitude and strong will while dealing with an unexpected pregnancy made her a strong, likeable charact
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Anytime Jacob Chance releases a novel I spare as much time as necessary to devour his words! Clancy has been one of my favorite chance characters and getting his story has made me fall head over heals for this sexy hockey player! I loved watching his and Tenleys relationship develop from friendship to more and the realness of their situation for me solidifies them as my fave couple!

What I love most about Jacobs writing is how he takes time for characters to develop and doesn’t make everything a
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? Jacob Chance isn't new to me, I have a few of his books and have loved each and every one of them. He is best known for his sports romances, and although I am not massively into them myself, I can't help but love his. He always seems to be able to give you more than just the sports romances and this book did just that too.

In CHECKED, the author gives us Tenlsey and Clancy's love story, and it was one hell of a story, and an amazing start to what promises to an epic series.

Ten
Cheryl Blackburn
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is AMAZING! I really loved this story!

You know I wanted to write a perfect review to match this AMAZING book, but I don’t think I can hold a candle to it.  I have to say there was never a dull moment with this story, it was SO GOOD I couldn’t put it down until I completely finished it. Jacob Chance is an amazing author and I love his attention to detail, whether he writes about Hockey or sports in general or about all the ugly and beautiful things about pregnancy.

I loved Clancy in the B
Laura John
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying this book was amazing!
Honestly I loved every minute of it (and I may or may not have read it in pretty much one sitting)
That’s the thing about Jacob his books are so hard to put down!
I’ve wanted Clancy’s book for a long time... and I was not disappointed!
This is a great surprise pregnancy book that gave me all the feels! And of course was not short of those moments that will leave you all hot and bothered!
So if you are looking for a book with sexy hockey players, wi
KC Caron
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sure, Checked is a sports romance, long distance surprise pregnancy love story. And sure, Clancy (gah, more on him later) says things like “Forget soulmates. This girl might be my s3xmate.” And you will gobble up those fun lines, but checked is soooooo much more. Everyone needs to read this unforgettable romance, it's original and feisty with lovable leads and an addicting supporting cast.

Thanks to Jacob Chance’s deceptively simple writing style, I FELT this story. I felt their journey from s3x
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
I ❤ Clancy!
Pretty sure he is going down as one of my all time favorite book boyfriends. Definitely my favorite of Chance’s books.
I’m still experiencing euphoria from this gem.
Tenley has been best friends since childhood with Sophie. (You meet Sophie in Depravity -Kings University..another excellent read)
Sophie is cousins with Clancy who is a college hockey player..swoon worthy..hot as AF hockey player)
Tenley and Clancy while both are attending a wedding.

They go back to their respective life’s b
Tre Talbot
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t get enough of Clancy and Tenley. We’re given a friends to lovers, sports romance and so much more. This is such a down to earth story that has me tearing up at times and smiling non stop. Clancy is such a gentleman and passionate with those he holds near and dear. I admire Tenley and the decisions she makes there are times I want to scream at her to speak up but in the end I would of probably done the same thing myself. A must read that needs to be bumped to the top of your TBR list.
Tiffany Brocato
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored CHECKED! Clancy and Tenley were perfect in every way! Clancy is a fun and loving guy with a protective side that would make any woman swoon! Tenley is just as fun with her quick wit! This read was super sweet with awesome banter that will make you laugh out loud! I can’t find the words to explain how much I loved this book! Just 1-click and read! You will not be disappointed!
Alexa Rayne
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Checked was another great read by Jacob Chance. Surprise pregnancy isn't really my forte but I enjoyed Checked. In fact, it actually worked out for the best.

Clancy was a hotshot hockey player with an incredible work ethic and dedication. Tenley was a quick-witted university student whom had been crushing on her best friend's cousin, Clancy for a while now.

These two tried to stay away from each other, but the spark between them was strong and the pull of attraction was inevitable. I loved that t
melanie allen
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one book I have been waiting for, and OMG it was worth the wait. Jacob Chance has done it again he’s written a 5 STAR read. Checked Boston Terriers Hockey Book 1 is Clancy and Tenley’s Story. Once I started this book I just couldn’t put it down, I was so into the story. Clancy the hot Captain of the Hockey team, Hockey is his life it’s his dream then one night changes it all, but not everything goes how it should, will Clancy and Tenley find there HEA or will they be to afraid to speak a ...more
Heather andrews
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clancy is all about that compromise, “you’re right. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’ll take you naked wherever I can.” At least the mam's honest, “eff yes, you’re mine. You’re not one of those women who’s going to say they don’t belong to anyone but yourself are you? Because it’s way too late for that, babe. I’m a possessive a**hole. It’s who am and I don’t see it changing.” I liked this book, I loved Clancy.
Zillah Raven
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is absolutely beautiful. Clancy and Tenley are an adorable couple. This story draws you in from page one and holds you in a loving embrace. Their journey is remarkable. The writing and flow of this book is top notch. I absolutely recommend this book.
Brenda Travers
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sports Romance perfection done right!!!

I never get tired of saying Jacob Chance knows his way around the genre of Sports Romance. He has the ability to connect you to his characters, his level of detail throughout his books is something that elevates him as one of my auto must click authors and his latest book Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #) is pure sports perfection.

This is the first book in the Boston Terriers Hockey series and I could not wait to read my first Hockey romance. Checked is t
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Checked by Jacob Chance that hasn't already been said? I couldn't put it down, Tenley and Clancy's story captivated me. From their witty, playful banter to their sweet moments you can't help but like these two.

Tenley met Clancy years earlier. But since he's her best friend's cousin, she's been warned off of him. Warning off someone doesn't always mean they'll deny their attractions, especially if reciprocated. Tenley is an interesting character IMO, but you'd have to read t
Diane Lynch
Shelves: ebook, hockey-romance
4.5 of 5 Stars

Jacob Chance hits it in the net with CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1). In this story, Boston University’s hockey captain, Clancy Wilde, hooks up with his cousin Sophie’s best friend, Tenley, at a wedding; despite using protection, Tenley winds up pregnant. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Jacob Chance does a great job with his character development and plot. Clancy has the reputation of being a player. He’s a nice guy who is hardworking. Tenley is a
World Of Books 65
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just love a good College Romance and Jacob Chance sure does know how to write a good one.

Tenley has been best friends with Sophie (Miles and Sophies story can be found in Depravity - book 1 of the King University Series) since childhood. Sophies cousin Clancy is top Hockey Player for the Boston Terriers and has known Tenley for years although they have only meet each other on a handful of occasions there has always been a spark between the two. While attending a wedding add in a couple of Dev
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Clancy Wilde (22) Captain of the Terriers Hockey Team (and who featured in the Terriers Football series) is focused on his NHL dreams,with no intention of having a girlfriend get in the way of that dream. He has an attraction to his cousin Sophie's best friend Tenley(20) -she had had a crush on him for years too...As the blurb states the concept of the story,I won't go into detail,as there is so much more to it, but what I will say is that once again,Jacob has created a well written,with great a ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5 stars)

This was an amazing read!! This is the start of a new series, but we get a lot of characters from previous stories, and I for one LOVED getting to see them. Clancy is Sophia's cousin and while he is in town for a wedding, he spots Sophia's bestie, Tenley. After a few dances and a few drinks the two decide to meet up for a one and done. Both totally understanding the rules and agreeing to nothing more than one night. Weeks later Tenley finds out that their one amazin
Donna Purcell zappone
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Checked is the latest romantic sports book from Jacob Chance and it's hockey-licious.
We have waited for eva for Clancey's book and it's finally arrived so let me say , when a Jacob Chance book is released I drop anything and everything to sit down and devour his words ... usually in one sitting. He doesn't just write sports books or romance novels. He writes with emotion to give his characters emotions not just scenes.

We met and fell in love with these characters in previous books and not much
Sarah N
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Checked by Jacob Chance is feel good, swoon-worthy, sports romance at its finest! I loved the heat, I loved the romance, and the back and forth banter and playful flirty was to die for! There’s something to love at every turn in this book from surprise plot twists, completely lovable characters, and an incredible supporting cast as well!

This book was completely unputdownable, and had me captivated from the start! The attention to detail was absolute perfection! Great characters, great story, so
Krisha
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance just brought his A game with this awesome book. Awesome edition to the Boston Terrier series. Hockey Season never looked so good. Grab your hot copy today. Jacob Chance doesn't disappoint .
Crystal
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting sports RomCom, surprise baby story. T and C have to work through their share of stuff to make it work out but in the end is worth it. Love it.
Charmane Hackworth
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Clancy and Tenley's story. I love how sweet Clancy is even though he's this big tough hockey guy. Tenley is a very smart beautiful woman.
Amy J
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance just exceeds expectations when it comes to sports romance, and Checked is no different.

Tenley is a great character. She is lively, full of hope, loving... everything good in the world and Clancy fits perfectly with her.

Its refreshing to have young parents take their responsibilities seriously and be devoted to the ones that matter.

Sigh. Loved Checked. Loved Tenley. Loved Clancy.
« previous 1 3 next »
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook
www.facebook.com/jchanceauthor/
Instagram http://www.instagram.com/jchanceauthor
Twitter
Amazon http

Boston Terriers Hockey (2 books)
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)