Start by marking “Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)” as Want to Read:
Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)

Checked

(Boston Terriers Hockey #1)

They call him ‘Wilde Man’. Rumor has it he’s an animal on the ice and between the sheets.

Like the rest of the female population, I’ve been crushing on Clancy Wilde, the captain of Boston University’s hockey team, since the first time I saw him. Big, blond, and charming, he ticks all the boxes.

When we find ourselves at a wedding, drunk and flirting, I know I can finally
Published August 23rd 2019 (first published August 21st 2019)

Start your review of Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
jacob chance - Google Search

Checked is book one in the Boston Terriers Hockey series by Jacob Chance. This is a NA sports, surprise pregnancy romance. I’ve read Jacob’s romantic suspense books before but this is my very first of his sports romance!

checked jacob chance - Google Search

Tenley is a twenty one year old junior in college working on her education degree at King University in Virginia. She is the best friend of Sophie whom we met in Jacob’s book, Depravity. Tenley has known Clancy for years and had a huge crush on him from the start. But they barely
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YESSSSS!! I loved loved loved this book!! CHECKED is by far and away one of my favorite romantic comedies of 2019. Jacob Chance excels at writing romantic comedy, and he created something extremely special with CHECKED. What an incredible, heartfelt, sweet, dynamic, and SWOONY read this one is. I fell head over heels in love with the storyline and characters, as well as Jacob’s writing and brilliant sense of humor. I was hooked from beginning to end, and couldn’t have loved Clancy and Tenley’s s ...more
Jam
Sep 09, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Pro-life, surprise pregnancy, horribly written GARBAGE

I was already hating this book before the surprise pregnancy and was counting down the minutes before I could throw it away when I read this gem:

“You didn’t say abortion as an option,” I interject.
“No, I didn’t think that would be something you’d be interested in.”
“You’re right. I couldn’t live with myself if we took the easy way out at the baby’s expense.”

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!!? These children don’t live in the same state, know
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: hockey, arcs
Oh my gosh! This book was amazing! After reading each of the Boston Terriers books, I always proclaimed that was my new favorite. From the very moment we met Clancy, I knew he was special. For the simple reason he played hockey made this book a more pleasurable read. So, yes, Checked is my new favorite and I am looking forward to more hockey Romance from this author.

Clancy, was an amazing hero. And I couldn’t have loved him more. I found his character totally swoon worthy. There was so much mor
Meg Talks Romance Novels
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance is the king of sports romance stories! Yes, Checked was a hockey romance but it was so much more than that. A story that reaches the heart. One of my favorite things about Jacob’s writing is how he goes above and beyond with his characters and you can tell that as you’re reading. It feels so real...almost like you’re there.

When we first meet Clancy “The Wilde Man” Wilde in the Boston Terriers football series, we meet the crazy, fun
jock. We get a pretty good Idea in our heads built
KC Caron (Aprhodites Reading Alphas)
Sure, Checked is a sports romance, long distance surprise pregnancy love story. And sure, Clancy (gah, more on him later) says things like “Forget soulmates. This girl might be my s3xmate.” And you will gobble up those fun lines, but checked is soooooo much more. Everyone needs to read this unforgettable romance, it's original and feisty with lovable leads and an addicting supporting cast.

Thanks to Jacob Chance’s deceptively simple writing style, I FELT this story. I felt their journey from s3x
Keri Loves Books
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dreams Change

No one writes a confirmed bachelor turned swoony, love-of-your-life like Jacob. Get ready ladies, Clancy is going to steal your heart!

Tenley has crushed on Clancy for years. When the opportunity arises to fulfill her fantasy of being with her crush, she can’t help but jump at the chance. Now that one night is going to change everything.

The hottie hockey has a reputation and dreams of the NHL. The only woman he has room for in his life is hockey. He wasn’t ready for Tenley. She wasn’
Books and Lyrics Blog
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My anticipation levels for this book were through the roof, I'd been waiting for Clancy's story since we met him way back in Tackle. I wasn't disappointed.
Checked blew my mind. It showed the softer side to easy going, fun loving Clancy. Checked still show cased Clancy's lighter side while diving deeper into the real caring, gentle giant side.
Tenley was the perfect match for Clancy. Her sassy attitude and strong will while dealing with an unexpected pregnancy made her a strong, likeable charact
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? Jacob Chance isn't new to me, I have a few of his books and have loved each and every one of them. He is best known for his sports romances, and although I am not massively into them myself, I can't help but love his. He always seems to be able to give you more than just the sports romances and this book did just that too.

In CHECKED, the author gives us Tenlsey and Clancy's love story, and it was one hell of a story, and an amazing start to what promises to an epic series.

Ten
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Anytime Jacob Chance releases a novel I spare as much time as necessary to devour his words! Clancy has been one of my favorite chance characters and getting his story has made me fall head over heals for this sexy hockey player! I loved watching his and Tenleys relationship develop from friendship to more and the realness of their situation for me solidifies them as my fave couple!

What I love most about Jacobs writing is how he takes time for characters to develop and doesn’t make everything a
Erin Lewis
5 star review of Checked (Boston Terrier’s Hockey #1) by Jacob Chance

It’s true what they say, all it takes is one night for your life to be changed forever. That’s what happens to Clancy Wilde, captain of Boston University’s hockey team and the woman who was supposed to be a hook-up at his cousin’s wedding, Tenley Davenport.

I enjoyed everything about this book. From start to finish Jacob Chance wove such an engaging story that I couldn’t help but be drawn in.
Clancy is focused on making it in the
Robyn
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Puck In The Goal Stars

I’d really been looking forward to Clancy’s book. “Checked” is the first book of the spin-off series, “Boston Terriers Hockey!” I wasn’t quite sure where it was headed, due to Tenley, and his geographical distance, and was pretty surprised with the way this plot played out. I liked it; I love this trope in general, but also thought this story was missing that something extra from Clancy’s character while dealing with Tensley, and their circumstances. I’m definitely loo
Tre Talbot
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t get enough of Clancy and Tenley. We’re given a friends to lovers, sports romance and so much more. This is such a down to earth story that has me tearing up at times and smiling non stop. Clancy is such a gentleman and passionate with those he holds near and dear. I admire Tenley and the decisions she makes there are times I want to scream at her to speak up but in the end I would of probably done the same thing myself. A must read that needs to be bumped to the top of your TBR list.
Fiona Fog
Happily Ever After

Clancy Wilde’s wedding reception hookup gives him more than a great night of sex. He also manages to become a father.

When he sees Tenley sitting at the bar he can’t resist approaching her. He’s always thought she was beautiful but after being warned off by his cousin Sophie he’s kept his distance.

When Tenley sees her chance for one night with Clancy she jumps in. She’s had a crush on him for what seems like forever. Ending up pregnant was not part of the plan.

Long distance f
Laura John
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying this book was amazing!
Honestly I loved every minute of it (and I may or may not have read it in pretty much one sitting)
That’s the thing about Jacob his books are so hard to put down!
I’ve wanted Clancy’s book for a long time... and I was not disappointed!
This is a great surprise pregnancy book that gave me all the feels! And of course was not short of those moments that will leave you all hot and bothered!
So if you are looking for a book with sexy hockey players, wi
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4 Stars

This was such a cute story of Tenley and Clancy. I went into this thinking Clancy was going to be a jerk about the pregnancy and end up having to work hard to regain trust, but I was pleasantly surprised that he stood up to the challenge and was an all around good guy.

The only thing that bothered me a bit was something that didn't mesh with the story. At one point Clancy acts like Tenley's parents house is the first time he is seeing it but at the beginning of the book, he was already th
Tiffany Brocato
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored CHECKED! Clancy and Tenley were perfect in every way! Clancy is a fun and loving guy with a protective side that would make any woman swoon! Tenley is just as fun with her quick wit! This read was super sweet with awesome banter that will make you laugh out loud! I can’t find the words to explain how much I loved this book! Just 1-click and read! You will not be disappointed!
MC The Bookaholic ♡
Cute book!!!

Really enjoyed reading it.
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Jacob Chance is the KING of sports romances and oh my goodness his newest release has me falling even more in love with this genre and his unique writing style. The Boston Terriers Hockey series gives fans of the original Boston Terries series an opportunity to check in on some of our favorite past characters and see what they have been up to since we have last visited!

CHECKED is one of my favorite books from this author and I can't even begin to
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oh my gosh this book!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I absolutely love a good sports romance and Jacob Chance sure as heck delivers a good one.

Tenley and Clancy have been amazing to read about. Tenley is beautiful and unlucky with love. She’s had a major crush on her best friends cousin
Clancy is a hockey player, he’s big, broad and beautiful and knows it.
What they don’t realise is just how much their lives are gonna change after one single night together.

Watching these two go f
Stephanie
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Jacob Chance book and it won't be my last. I love sports romance and Chance did a fantastic job of keeping the characters and story line fresh.

Clancy has a one track mind...HOCKEY. If anyone deserves a career in the NHL, it's him with his dedication to the game. However he also has a a major crush on his cousins best friend, Tenley. One night is all it takes to change everything for both of them.

Tenley is young and beautiful with an unfaltering crush on Clancy. It doesn't matte
Diane Hamilton
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need a sports romance?
I can't recommend Checked by Jacob Chance enough. Its just perfect.
We met witty Clancy Wilde in Tackle and I instantly knew his story would be amazing and I was right. Clancy is so much MORE than just your average hockey player. He's a goofball at heart but when it comes to hockey then your speaking about his life long dream of making it in the NHL until he spends one night with his cousin best friend Tenley.
Who knew that ONE sexy night would lead to so much more?
Dreams d
Brenda Travers
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sports Romance perfection done right!!!

I never get tired of saying Jacob Chance knows his way around the genre of Sports Romance. He has the ability to connect you to his characters, his level of detail throughout his books is something that elevates him as one of my auto must click authors and his latest book Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #) is pure sports perfection.

This is the first book in the Boston Terriers Hockey series and I could not wait to read my first Hockey romance. Checked is t
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
I ❤️ Clancy!
Pretty sure he is going down as one of my all time favorite book boyfriends. Definitely my favorite of Chance’s books.
I’m still experiencing euphoria from this gem.
Tenley has been best friends since childhood with Sophie. (You meet Sophie in Depravity -Kings University..another excellent read)
Sophie is cousins with Clancy who is a college hockey player..swoon worthy..hot as AF hockey player)
Tenley and Clancy while both are attending a wedding.

They go back to their respective life’s
Cheryl Blackburn
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is AMAZING! I really loved this story!

You know I wanted to write a perfect review to match this AMAZING book, but I don’t think I can hold a candle to it.  I have to say there was never a dull moment with this story, it was SO GOOD I couldn’t put it down until I completely finished it. Jacob Chance is an amazing author and I love his attention to detail, whether he writes about Hockey or sports in general or about all the ugly and beautiful things about pregnancy.

I loved Clancy in the B
Heather andrews
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clancy is all about that compromise, “you’re right. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’ll take you naked wherever I can.” At least the mam's honest, “eff yes, you’re mine. You’re not one of those women who’s going to say they don’t belong to anyone but yourself are you? Because it’s way too late for that, babe. I’m a possessive a**hole. It’s who am and I don’t see it changing.” I liked this book, I loved Clancy. ...more
Jill M
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-athletes
I’m all for a good hockey romance and this was nothing what I was expecting. It was sweet and swoony with a pull on the heart strings romance. It had just the right amount of hockey to fill my sports heart. The story was smooth and easy and a quick read for me. The characters were easy to fall in love with.

I’m looking forward to more in the series and I need to get on reading the other Boston Terriers books.
Lady Raven Books
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is absolutely beautiful. Clancy and Tenley are an adorable couple. This story draws you in from page one and holds you in a loving embrace. Their journey is remarkable. The writing and flow of this book is top notch. I absolutely recommend this book.
KFForever
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KFForever

4.5-Stars ~ Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Clancy Wilde is the captain of Boston University's hockey team and there's a rumour he’s known as “Wilde Man” as he’s an animal on the ice and between the sheets! Tenley Davenport has had a huge crush on him from the moment she saw him. They both attend a wedding where the alcohol flows and flirting takes place. She finally gets her wish; however, it has its repercussions.

It makes for interesting reading when their futu
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Checked by Jacob Chance was this perfect fun and quick read. Totally awesome blend of rom-com, sports romance, friends-to-lovers, and surprise pregnancy all in one! 🙌🏻
I LOVE COMBOS ♥️

Clancy Wilde and Tenley have known each other for years. Clancy’s cousin, Sophie, is also Tenley’s BFF at King University with Tenley goes to school. When they run into each other at a wedding they decide to have a wedding night hook up. I mean it’s only one night right? What could the harm be? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well a few weeks

• Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • In the Pocket (Virginia Valley University #1)
  • Roman (Raleigh Raptors #2)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Fair Catch (Virginia Valley University #2)
  • Hendrix (Raleigh Raptors #3)
  • False Start (Virginia Valley University #3)
  • Cold As Puck (Cold Love #1)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Swinging Strike (Cessna U Wildcats #1)
  • Player
  • Dean (Face-Off #6)
  • Sterling (Carolina Reapers, #6)
  • Gucci
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker, and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook :http://bit.ly/2kqak8Z
Instagram :https://tinyurl.com/y25tntfu
Twitter :https://tinyurl.com/y3xv84qt
Amazon :https://tinyurl.com/y2l

Boston Terriers Hockey (4 books)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Blocked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #3)
  • Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #4)