Start by marking “The Virgin Blood Bundle: Complete Series” as Want to Read:
The Virgin Blood Bundle: Complete Series

The Virgin Blood Bundle: Complete Series

Welcome to the Virgin Blood Bundle!

This book includes all four stories from our Virgin Blood Series! Bitten by the Beast, Bitten by the Virgin, Twice Bitten, and Bitten by the King are all together with EPILOGUES! That’s right! Check in on your favorite vamps with brand new sexy, epilogues!

Warning: This bundle is everything you’ve been dying for and more. Roll around wit
Published January 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Virgin Blood Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Virgin Blood Bundle

Sophia Triad
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The buddle includes the following stories:
1. Bitten by the Beast,
2. Bitten by the Virgin,
3. Twice Bitten, and
4. Bitten by the King
...Which were published before Halloween last year.
They are basically the stories of a nest/coven of vampires and their King and how they found their human mates.
I loved the stories when I read them the first time, but I didn't like that some of them did not have epilogues.
This book buddle gives the very much needed epilogues together with the initial stories.

Favou
Stacie
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
3+ "Epilogue" Stars!

I only read the epilogues in this bundle because I'd already read all the books individually. They were all good and a nice little addition to the stories. Now I
I'm looking forward to The Reaper. I may listen to the Read Me Romance free podcast, or I may wait for the ebook in April. Anyway, happy reading!
angela
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good

I definitely enjoyed the stories of the different family members finding love. I definitely loved that they were vampires and things that happened weren’t out of the ordinary. I like surprises and stories that are not all the same. This also had explicit sex senes.
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
BITTEN BY THE BEAST

I don't think I ever read this version of vampires. Alexa brought something new and I liked it. It was bloody hot and sweet at the same time. And I loved how possessive Kane was. Add that he's a vampire.... Yeah, it feels dreamy.

BITTEN BY THE VIRGIN

I loved the first book and I was looking forwards for this one. But I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was good story and all but... Maybe I focused too much on details instead of enjoying the story, that I just couldn't enjoy it
Sherilyn Amy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my.... vampires!!!!!

I was honestly so interestednwhen AR said they'd be writing a vampire series. I love paranormal romance. Its probably my favorite genre to read. And knowing how much I love a traditional AR book, I wasn't let down.

Each book in the series has it's own story to tell. A romance that catches each character off guard. And I can see myself reading this series over and over again throughout the years. This has to be one of my favorite AR books.
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I've read this series last year and I loved it so much, I just had to come back for the epilogues.
It is the first time these ladies write vampires and I just hope they do it again:

- Alexa Riley can do no wrong.
Babel
This biting-good bundle comes armed with juicy epilogues for every smutty and totally in love couple (or threesome) of vampires and humans. I enjoyed every story as it came out, the overall arc was pretty catchy, so I'm happy with extra scenes for every couple.

I confess that the epilogues are some of my favourite parts in any story by AR.

In Bitten by the Beast, dates are overrated when this beast of a man is hungry to show his love for his Beauty. Dripping smut. 💜

In Bitten by the Virgin, Valen
April Symes
Four vampire virgins insta-love stories (BITTEN BY THE BEAST. BITTEN BY THE VIRGIN.  TWICE BITTEN. & BITTEN BY THE KING. These stories are all connected by family and surprises as well as twists are in store when they find their fated mates. I loved the fact the updates to the stories is the extended epilogues. They are perfectly amazing!

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
Jami
I’m so excited that is bundle is finally out. I read all the books as they came out but none of them had epilogues and I’m a AR epilogue junkie!!! This might be their first take at a vampire series but they did not disappoint. This series takes you through a family of vampires that search for their mates before it’s too late. Another win for AR. Now to wait for the Reapers story!!!
Janice Somers
Four vampire virgins stories. Interconnected as they are family and surprises happen when they find their fated mates.
I loved each story.
Stacie
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: k-u, dhasg-2019
Averaged Rating: 3.5 stars

The Virgin Blood Bundle is stocked to the brim with cocky alpha-males, insta-love, and conveniently perfect HEAs. It's campy goodness at it's finest. Let's be real though, I will never be able to take an Alexa Riley story seriously, so I based my ratings of each novella purely on the steamy bits.

With the exception of the first novella, the smut was relatively decent. I didn't buy the chemistry in the first one, but all of the stories that followed were steamy as hell. I
Amara
Why did I even bother with the epilogues?

Book one: Two stars. No.

Too much plot, not enough smut.

And did we really need a virgin vampire? Please stop with unbelievable virgin heroes. And virgin vampires.

Book two: Three stars. Better than the first. Here, you have an alpha human male and a female vamp. If the next book with kinky vampire twins isn't hotter, I'll cry. I think AR have lost their edge.

Book three: Two stars. What the hell AR? What’s happened to you? Where’s the smut??????

You have
Sarah Fuller
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
alexa riley is by far my fav romance author, and this series just cemented that fact , i love this book series i have read them all before as single books but this bundle with the extra epilogues is just fang-tastic, if i had to pick a fav from the set it would be bitten by the king, ever since i read bitten by the beast i was wanting to read bishops story, and now i am left wanting to read reaper's story.
i look forward to more amazing work from this fab duo.
Donna Vitarelli
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy vampires sexy stories

Loved this hot series. A family of vampires each find love in unexpected ways. Heard about this box set from the Read Me Romance podcast and I just had to read more. Wow each tale ups the romance and draws the reader in. Great HEA ladies.
Barb
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series, nice to have it all bundled into one set, and as always, I loved the epilogues.
phoebess
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
I'd picked this one up just for the bonus epilogues. They were fun but I am looking forward to read more about Reaper.
Stephanie L
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great bundle of stories! A family of vampires, each with his/her own story of lose and love. Finding a mate is something they all long for, but are not sure how it to make it happen. You won’t be disappointed!
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
**Now with extended epilogues.**

Bitten by the Beast, Book One -

One of my favorite writing duos is writing vampires? *grabby hands*

Kane isn't your typical vampire. I know, I know, that sounds weird considering they aren't real, but bear with me...for this reality he isn't. He spends most of his time hiding from the world. In all his years, he hasn't found his mate and that can weigh on a man, especially considering you know, long living and all. And then she's there, awakening a different kind of
Linda Barrett
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alexa Riley writing about Vampires finding their mate's had me sold as soon as I heard it was happening and Virgin Blood definitely lived up to the hype.

Bitten by the Beast 4 stars
I love Vampire's,I love Alexa Riley books and I adore this story.
Juliet and Kane were a magical blending of two souls that gave us a fantastic storyline and a possessive alpha who would risk anything for his Juliet.
Juliet has finally found the family that she deserves even if it's a bit unconventional.
I couldn't get en
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
I am so fortunate I got to read these books all together with their new epilogues!! Thank you to the authors for this ARC in Exchange for and honest and unbiased review!

Bitten By the Beast: Alexa Riley perfection! Insta-love at is finest! Plus I LOVE VAMPIRES!!! Thank you ladies for this super short and very sexy read! Kane and Juliet are just what the other needs!

Bitten By the Virgin: Another fabulous ooey-gooey sexy vampire romance from Alexa Riley. Vampire Ravana can’t keep away from Vampir
Natalia A
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What more could a girl want besides four hot alpha vampires in just one place?
That's exactly what Alexa Riley brings us this time!
The complete Virgin Blood series in one place, and with delicious extra epilogues!
If you haven't read the series yet, stop being silly and don't waste any more time!
One book by Alexa Riley is awesome, but four supernatural books by Alexa Riley? Girl, get ready for an amazing ride!
Kane, Ezra, Erik and Bishop are powerful vampires, but have a lonely live despite their u
Melinda  Parker
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not What I Expected

Bitten By The Beast
Kane and Juliet sense their connection. As a vampire, Kane had foregone finding his mate until Juliet magically appears at his door. Their chemistry and bond is undeniable. But will a vampire and mortal be able to mate for eternity...
Bitten By The Virgin
Ravana has accepted her fate, her future. Pain still exists but her family will always be there. But one vulnerable moment gives her the courage to take a chance. But that chance is a great danger to her and
Elcene Tichelaar
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampires, HEA, perfection

My first book by Alexa, I downloaded the sample. I had read maybe two pages, yet I already knew that I needed to get this compilation as soon as I could process it.
Alexa has used the best elements of the Vampire mythos: Soul mates; needing blood, yes, but only from their mates, to sustain them; strength and power, but our heros and heroines use both to find and protect their mates, and the covens/families they create
for a strong, healthy vampire community.
Of course, ther
Chris
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read and reviewed each of these stories individually, but I grabbed the bundle on my KU account because the bundle includes epilogues for each of the stories! I wanted to find out what happened to all the characters when their tales ended. I wasn't disappointed. The epilogues were short, sweet and to the point. I enjoyed catching up with this vampire family and their forever mates. If you're interested in reading any of these stories, I'd highly recommend grabbing this bundle of the complete s ...more
Kemora
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot 🔥Damn

I loved this series like I do all Alexa Riley novels. I'm here for the love at first sight the sugary sweet love. The new play on vampires and it's 1990's swag. That's when vampires weren't fucking for sport and killing everyone. Alexa Riley gave me that classic vampire as well as hope for further vampires in their future. My favorite couple by the way is Valen's and Ravana. I can't wait to listen to Mated to the Reaper on Read me romance.
Mindy Chase-selder
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Series

This was an amazing series from AR with their signature OTT Alpha men/vampires. I loved how with this series they gave us a variety of characters that find their mates when they least expect it. And I love love love the added epilogues for each story. I definitely can’t wait for The Reapers story to be released it along with this one will definitely be a must read!!
Arielle
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What’s not to love about this series?! Super sexy Alpha male vampires who are slightly obsessed with their mates, a kick-ass female vampire who is almost more bad-ass than her brothers, sweet love stories and super hot sexy times... all some of my favorite things about the Virgin Blood Series. Alexa Riley is one of my favorite writing duos and they never disappoint! Can’t wait to see what these ladies come up with next!
Cheyenne
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology
Sexy vampires, new epilogues, steamy romances, what more can you ask for in a boxed set? Each story will explore that soulmate searching type of love with some bumps along the way. Can this family of vampires keep trouble at bay while keeping their mates safe? The Virgin Blood bundle is hot, intriguing, sexy, mysterious and overall fun. Alexa Riley once again provides us with sultry stories to get your pulse racing. This is a must read for paranormal romance lovers.
Darlene I read to many boooks
ChattyChik21
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Some books better than others

The women were quite varied but somehow the men seemed one dimensional when read altogether, not to mention their vulgar language crossed the line from sexy to icky a few too many times. It was a good premise and Kane and the twins had the best stories the other two were kinda filler not as interesting or fun to read
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dr. Chase Hudson (The Surrogate #2)
  • Don't Look
  • His Temptation (The HIS Collection, #4)
  • Affliction
  • Just Friends
  • Losing It After a Day at the Beach
  • Tessa's Temptation
  • Love's Fate (Love Trilogy #1)
  • Jack Hammer (The Stripped Duet, #2)
  • Love Like Crazy
  • Following Your Heart (Love Conquers All #1)
  • Christmas Kismet
  • The Reality O
  • Matter of Trust
  • The Bet (Blazing Hearts, #1)
  • Rian (The O'Malleys #2)
  • Love Gone Wild
  • His to Taste
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea