Start by marking “Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)

Unleashed

(Devil's Reach #3)

Trigger

Tess was under the Devil’s watch while I suffered behind bars with my demons…

The ace in my pocket brings power, and the temptation to flip overwhelms me.

I’m playing chicken with the reaper, and it’s only feeding his thirst.

The smell of blood is a drug. It fuels me. Consumes me.

I am lost.

Tess

The Devil stole me, but I refuse to belong to someone else.

I
Published October 30th 2018 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Unleashed-Banner-BT

So ive been mulling this one over for a few days before I put pen to paper.
Unleashed the final book in the Devils Reach series is one I have been waiting with bated breath for especially with how we left things previously and the identity of the mole finally revealed and as I would expect this was excellently written full of the usual twists and turns with murder and mayhem throughout.
This particular series definitely doesn't pull its punches in regards to its content with gives a very realistic
Deborah
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*

It’s safe to say I’ve found this series addictive. I’ve had a few issues (mainly Tess) but never once did I consider not continuing with this but...

The flashbacks bothered me more here. It just felt like too many for the book.

And the whole Savannah thing confused me. I was torn between it being a blatant push for another book. Or a clever link to help Tess out. As soon as I realised it was a series by this author I flicked over to Goodreads to check it out. I’ll admit I was intrigued and con
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"We might be ruthless, but we were a family, and respect was strong throughout the club."

I can't tell you how anxious I was to get my hands on Unleashed after the cliffhanger in Demons. And let me assure you, the demons are most definitely still rattling their cages, always encouraging Trigger to flip his switch.

I can't give you details, but I can give you a #MindFuckAlert regarding the epic finale to this amazing series. It was my introduction to J.L. Drake and I'm so thrilled t
Mary
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will be the BEST BOOK IN 2018!!!
Elizabeth Schaefer Clark
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Devil's Unleashed!

What a RIDE! How do you describe a book that left you screaming OMG in every chapter?
Mind blowing, Epic, Shocking?
Nope!
For me it was Earth Shattering!
I'm sure you may say "Really", Earth Shattering?!?!
Well for me, it was!
I've followed J.L.Drake from day one.
And Drake keeps getting better and better with every book.

Drake as an amazing ability to give you Characters with such depth and emotion, that you can't help but become immersed into the story as if you are really
Jamie Chomyc
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unleashed will be the best book of 2018!!
WOW!! Just WOW!! I honestly don't know where to begin!! J.L Drake has blown it out of the water with Unleashed!! This is the 3rd (and possibly the last BOO!!) Book in her Devil's Reach MC triology!!
I LOVED Unleashed I actually have loved the whole triology!!
I am not leaving any spoilers because I truly believe you need to read it for yourself!! I highly recommend you read the series in order as they are all linked together and to understand you need to s
Shannanaghans
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(Spoilers for Trigger and Demons inside)

Prepare yourself for a HUGE book hangover with this read!

We knew from book one that the alpha male Trigger had met his match when Tess walked into Helmond's bar... We know there's a mole and a Father making life difficult for the Devil's Reach crew. As the MC club tries to get out of the hold of a bad drug deal, the leaders are in jail and Tess has been taken.

The third and final :'( book in the Devil's Reach Trilogy does exactly what the title says - ev
Leigh
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unleashed is the final book in the Devil's Reach Trilogy. While I found the first 70% awesome I must admit the last 30% was a little shaky for me. Although I loved Tess and her badass ways I found her again to be frustratingly reckless. I didn't like how she decided to meet with her mother without telling anyone and if not for Trigger she would have been very sorry. Also I wish she was stronger around Trigger after Gus. She knows what he's like and I felt she turned into herself just as much as ...more
Ros
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it

I hate to say this as I've genuinely loved this series, but the first half of this book was a hot mess.

I just could not keep up with all the characters - at all. In the first few chapters there are so many people referenced that it was too much. I might expect this if I had read the second book last year but it’s only been a couple of weeks…

I found Savannah and that crowd particularly confusing to be honest. Who are they? I thought that they were characters in a romance book that Tess w
Ketura Worthen
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Someone call Kurt Sutter... the Devil’s Reach Crew has arrived and they’re taking over.

UNLEASHED is the 3rd book of the Devil’s Reach trilogy and was well worth waiting for. I had a book hangover from the time I read DEMONS, the 2nd book, last March and was left unfulfilled by anything else I tried to pick up. J.L. Drake weaves such amazing depth into her characters and story lines. Her imagery is vividly detailed and so clear, you feel like you are there in the story.

Trigger and Tess are not
Tammy
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! just WOW! I was speechless when I finished the book - I truly needed a minute or two to compose myself. This was a book that we needed to wind up all the loose ends, Jodi did a wonderful job yet again; holy cow what a roller coaster ride she took us on.

Not giving any spoilers away - you'll have to read on your own, but you won't be disappointed!

Trigger and Tess's story continues, after book 2 "Demons" Trigger goes to jail, and Trigger's father, Allen, has kidnapped Tess & Gus, with help fro
Alison Mello
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! JL Drake has done it again a story that will keep you wanting more. Be prepared to read straight through because you won’t want to put it down.
Coco.V
Jun 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 Devil's Reach Trilogy: Books 1-3 is FREE on Amazon today (6/14/2019)! 🎁
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! This book was highly anticipated, but read more like just “meh” for me. I expected more than we got. This felt too rushed with unnecessary situations added for no real reason. I didn’t think we needed Allen’s POV, unless it was for some type of anticlimactic situation and it wasn’t. Sorry, just meh for me.
Michaela York
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh lord what can I say without giving too much away? Unleashed is everything I was hoping it would be an more. Jodi did not disappoint, I was sucked in from the very first words till the end. It's a roller coaster of emotions and twists and turns that seem like they may never end. This is defiantly the ending Devils Reach deserved and then some, Trigger and Tess will forever be my favorite MC couple.
Christine
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! So I laughed, cried, cursed, almost threw my phone lol. This book is just amazing! Jodi, congratulations because you done an amazing job! I couldn't put it down. There were so many twists and when you think you've got it figured out BAM she throws another curveball at you but dang this was an amazing read and I LOVED IT!
Sharelle Lovato
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In typical J.L. fashion this book is a page-turner. It's an emotional rollercoaster ride from beginning to end. There were a couple of times I had to set it down for a few in order to get my emotions back under control. Yes, the characters in this are twisted. It's dark, it's gritty, and it's brutal. But you will come to love the monsters and question your idea of what a monster might be. I highly recommend this for anyone, but before you read this one, you should read the first two. The series ...more
Tiffany Rogers
So excited!!
Rhiannon
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! J.L.Drake has done it agian. This book by far surpassed my expectations. Its fast from beginning to end. She has done a wonderful job telling Trigger and Tess's story.
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
What a rush!!

This book was really a decent read with a lot of drama and violence and all that good stuff that keeps your adrenaline pumping as you turn the pages.

It's so none stop that you wonder how these people can actually function when they go from one violent episode to another in a matter of days.

Since it's a Biker MC story there's the ever presence of OW drama, but it's kept to a minimum.

The heroine becomes more and more bold as the books evolve. I love her badassness but also her resolv
Jamie Johnson
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking roller coaster Batman! Let me take a second and pick my jaw up off the floor.

Unleashed is the third installment of The Devils Reach series by JL Drake and let me say this now, it's the best one yet. You get all your questions answered from the first two books and then some. I laughed, I cried and I was pissed off a lot but in the end, you'll be thankful for these moments. It's a true testament of a great author when they can make you literally want to slap them at some point while
Big Joe  Rossi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic conclusion to an epic series. This final installment is full of action, deceit, twist, turns, death, blood, violence, craziness and a whole lot of steamy.

We find out who the rat is! What is Allen's plan. More steamy between Trigger & Tess!!

This was a fitting conclusion to all the chaos and mayhem in the first two books. It was a fitting conclusion to the lust and love in the first two books. It was a fitting ending to Trigger's dad, the mole and those who fought to take them, The Devil's R
Brandy Roberts
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW going in on the third book in the devils reach series was bitter sweet because it was it was the end I couldn't wait to read and hopefully we get to see more of these interesting characters in the future . So did not see some of the things coming that really tore my heart out we do get some questions answered and a little mind blowing parts that were just WWWWOOOOOWWWWW . After the way the last two ended in such cliffhangers that made me hate love my kindle , I just couldn't wait to dig into ...more
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
“You and I are different. We’ve learned to turn off and not feel, but you sparked something that was dead in me.”

This book....dayum...this book. How do I even begin to write a review for a book that left me speechless? I was high strung the whole way through. Shocked, nervous, pissed, scared, extremely pissed, the suspense, the deaths and the non stop action with touching little moments in between. Tess and Trigger battle different demons coming from every direction.

“You can run, but the reaper
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tess has gone through hell so far in this series and she has always come out on top,  now the mole helps her escape and gives her a clue on how to help Trigger and the MC , she also has plans for her so called mother .
Tess wants her man and his brothers in her life at home where they belong.
Trigger is sitting in prison with his brothers waiting for his way out not realizing his woman is safe finally , and when he gets out he flips only to have a hard time coming back , luckily he has Tess and hi
Julie
Holy Moly what a ride, Unleashed had my heart thumping in my chest as the intense thrills continued none stop through out this rollercoaster of a ride with dark and often brutal action, gritty dialogue and hot loving.
The continuation of the journey started in books 1&2 for Trigger & Tess, the completion is told in 3 and the authors terrific writing will keep you guessing. It’s full of suspense, tension and heartache, a definitely a page turner and hard to put down once started.
I enjoyed it immen
Keanna Hudson
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, dark
This book had my anxiety up from the start. It was a whirlwind of emotions and I could not stop reading.
Tess is a bad*** chick. Trigger is.. well, Trigger. Haha! I didn't think I could love them more than I already did.
I wanted to throw my kindle at times, but instead just held on tighter. I laughed, I cried, I cussed at some of the characters. I had my mind blown with some of the things I learned. And I didn't want the ride to end! I see a definite reread in my future. <3
Konny
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow. Unleashed by JL Drake is the third book in her Devil's Reach series and not a standalone. Trigger and Tess' story continues and you must read Demon first.
Tess is under the watch of the Devil's Reach MC when she gets kidnapped by Trigger's father. Trigger himself is in prison and can't do much except survive.

When I read Demon, I thought omg what a vicious bunch of people, but Trigger crowns Demon. There's more of everything. More danger, more violence, more deaths, more darkness. B
❤Sana❤
5 unleashing the demons stars!

What a journey Trigger and Tess took us into. Devil's Reach was a story full of darkness, betrayal, angst and so many twists and surprises but among all the chaos and the darkness that surrounded Tess and Trigger's pasts there was some light that forced itself into their future and made it blindly bright.
Russell Blackburn
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WOW!! This book left me with a hangover like no other. JL Drake has done an amazing job at finishing out the roller coaster Trilogy that is the Devils Reach. I laughed I cried I wanted to throw my book across the room. In the world of MC Romance the unconventional love between Tess and Trigger, is a love story for the ages two people who are so dark and twisted, they both feel they don't deserve to be loved. But through their trials and the determination to not let life bring th ...more
Don't Leave Me Ha...: UNLEASHED 6 8 Oct 17, 2018 04:04AM

• Lethal (The Disciples Book 1)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Nyx (A Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC Series, #1)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
International best selling author J. L. Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern California where she lives with her husband and two children.

Be sure to check out her bestselling trilogy, Broken!

All of her books link in someway, here is her
"Suggested Reading Order."

*WORLD ONE*
-Broken Trilogy
BROKEN
SHATTERED
MENDED

-Blackstone Series (Spin-off of the Broken Trilogy)

Devil's Reach (3 books)
  • Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)