Start by marking “Sunshine and the Stalker” as Want to Read:
Sunshine and the Stalker

Sunshine and the Stalker

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  1,003 Ratings  ·  202 Reviews
Dating is difficult for someone like me.
I’m obsessive, arrogant, and rude.
This means I must be creative when bedding a woman.
I learn what I can about her through whatever means necessary.
Some call it stalking. I call it clever research.
It gets me what I want and when I want it.
When I get bored, I move on.
My system works like a charm…
Until a little ray of SUNSHINE shows up.
Paperback, 1st edition, 204 pages
Published June 5th 2018 by Dani Rene & K. Webster

To ask other readers questions about Sunshine and the Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunshine and the Stalker

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

SUNSHINE AND THE STALKER is another one of K. Webster’s SCORCHING HOT erotica novellas about a May/December romance. I don’t read many naughty spank bank stories but I love this author and her works normally tend to be very entertaining. I think out of all the books I’ve read there were only two I completely disliked. One thing I will say about this author is that she is BRAVE in that she continuously pushes boundaries.

Don’t go into this on
Sophia Triad
For reasons that I cannot fathom, I adore romance stories with obsessive stalkers.

Maybe my fascination started a few years ago when Christian Grey surprised Anastasia at the hardware store where she was working and he asked about the varieties in dusk tape and rope.
I am sure that this should have creeped me out.
Instead I laughed.
And not in a bad way.

Anyway, I had many expectations from a book with a title “Sunshine and the Stalker” and with this bookcover.
But I was disappointed...
Not that t
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: v-card, smut
4 Easy - fast - smutty- smut stars

If you want an easy fast smutty no fuss, no drama novella, then this one is for you. It has a
"complex" hero and a sunshine, colorful wearing Heroine.

You got the virgin
the successful rich business man
lots of steamy, no condom-wearing, impregnating stuff

What's not to love?

It killed a good 40 mins.
Kahea
***5 ‘Take My Color’ Stars***

Now this is OTT crazy insta-love goodness all wrapped up in a nice little package!

Not that I thought it would be anything less considering the title and the authors, but one can never know until they dive in, and Sunshine and the Stalker went there in all the best ways and has me wanting more.

Cerys (Sunshine) & James (Stalker) were all kinds of crazy fun. Cerys is a bit of a loner. She’s awkward and yet I found her refreshing in how she dealt with things and qu
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Lawd...I seen the title of this book-Sunshine and the Stalker by Freaking K. Webster and Dani Rene and I was like Helloooooo...gimmie gimmie!!! lol

Yess Sunshine and the Stalker was everything and more!!! I just love me a good ole stalking book and this one just made me Happy...HAPPY!!! It was a fast, quick, hawt and always a little cray cray kind of read!!!

I don't want to say tooooo much in my review cuz it's great just goin in blind!!! I will tell you that the beginning of the book you are kin
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dani Rene & K. Webster collaborating together equals a delectable, over the top crazy insta-love story.

Sunshine and the Stalker maybe a short story but it packs a fast paced punch. We meet our Stalker James first, he is who he is and gives no fucks about it. He gets what he wants, when he wants and walks away without a second glance.

That is until her the crazy hipster girl in the bright yellow coat. Who spots him while he's checking out a person of interest. He never saw her coming and she
Kathleen R.
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What is it about K Webster that keeps me coming back? There's something about the way that she writes that totally captivates you from the very beginning of her book and then makes you almost desperate to keep reading to find out what she has to say. And when it comes to her collaborations, well, there she takes on this whole persona that she's even more fascinating. So far, i've seen her usually take on the male perspective in her collaborations and have always loved how realistic they se
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I absolutely love these two authors. Any book by them I inhale so when the two of them come together you can be sure I’ll jump right in.

This is a fabulous quick read. I sat and inhaled it pretty quickly. There was no way I wasn’t gonna read it in one sitting. I absolutely loved both of the characters. The sexy scenes are off the charts hot.

Really hope these two write more together as this was so so good.
Elisa
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
I usually love novellas, cause I like how the story goes by quickly, but this one just wasn't for me.
I would've loved to know more about the characters's pasts, especially James, why he became so maniacal and cold and unable to feel.
Plus, I couldn't believe a single thing in this story, it was just too absurd to be real. Cerys is an 18-year old virgin, so it's kinda weird she lets a man take away her virginity after literally 2 days of knowing him.
It was too much for me, and I'm not a saint or
Jill
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-erotica
4 Stars!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

Sunshine and the Stalker is a steamy, taboo treat! It’s a quick read and I loved it. If you like sexy, broken, and downright filthy heroes, this book is definitely for you!
Helen Altafulla
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In between reading full length books, I love enjoying quick reads like this.
That’s what Sunshine and the Stalker is. Now, just because it’s a short story, doesn’t make it any less good.
This book was perfect!
You’ll want James to notice and put all his attention on you. You’ll want Cerys to shine light in your life and paint you in beautiful ways.
James like to stalk his women before meeting them. Get as much information from them to guarantee “success in the sheets.” He’s had his eye on Cerys’
Sabrina The Trash Queen
3.5/5 stars 🌟
Anne Milne
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say i read the synopsis and I knew it was a book I wanted to read. Slightly crazy with just the right amount of delicious darkness. One broken man and a girl who wants to be loved are a recipe for a great book.
Miriam
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Short cute read about a stalker and a girl who gives no shits. Both compatible and are so good together. Enjoyed it.
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a quick and fast paced insta love that borders on the creepy factor then this is a fab little novella sized book that you won't want to miss.

There's nothing much I can say with regards to the plot line because of the shortness of this book but Cerys and James will take you on a quick ride on the crazy train. Cerys is an 18 year old virgin and James likes to stalk his next sexual conquest. Cerys wasn't his original target, but she definitely sidetracked him, leaving him in
Hanan
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Rene is one of a VERY FEW one click authors that I’d buy a book knowing absolutely zero about it except that she is the author.
Ms. Webster is also one of my top ten favorite authors.
Combine these two amazing talents together and well buckle up and be prepared for one wild unpredictable ride!
This book hooked me from the very first sentence!
I loved how they put it together and how it unfolds.
James is one very compelling man.
He’s sexy,successful and gets what he wants.
But he has some very qu
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

This one was interesting for me and likely hard for me to put my feelings about it into words.

This is a short and erotic, taboo-ish read. There was a lot of heat, a story and the matching of an extremely unlikely pair. James is the older, rich, handsome man, who is a little bit damaged and a stalker. Cery is the ray of sunshine in her bold clothes, eccentric tastes, and an old soul trapped in a barely an adult body. Cery calls it like it is and instantly becomes smitten with the broody and maybe
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sunshine and the Stalker by K. Webster & Dani René is the story of Cerys and James.
James has everything money, career and women but he has become board especially with the women. So he started finding a women then stalk her for a little while, then introduce himself and a quick fling ...then move on. On one of his stalking he encountered Cerys who spoke up to warn him about the women he was stalking at the time. When he turned around to tell her something smart he stopped because somehow sh
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wowza! Hold on to your unmentionables!  This wickedly fast paced story of, dare I say, instalove is hot and taboo and oh so naughty!

James is a mess, a beautiful disaster, a monster in a bespoked Tom Ford suit.  Older, not necessarily wiser. And his method of "dating" is not normal. But hell, normal is a dryer setting, and who wants normal in a story written by these two twisted authors!

Cerys (love the name!), is quirky in her own special way. Young, a bit broken but ready to take on the beast th
Bwmurf
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Quick read

This was an ok read for me, but I didn’t really feel the connection or chemistry. Maybe cause it was so short? Idk but not a reread for me.
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
Hot, sexy and sizzling with passion. This little instalove had me hooked.

James Darden is a a stalker on a mission until a sweet little ray of sunshine called Cerys crosses his path and fills his world with splashes of colour. His darkness and her light together make an excellently balanced blend that keeps you turning the pages for more.

I loved the connection between them, and I couldnt get enough of the heat and fire between them between the sheets and on a deeper level.

This story isnt lacking
Helen Altafulla
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We all need a little sunshine in our lives 🌞

In between reading full length books, I love enjoying quick reads like this.
This book was perfect!
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Dani Rene and K. Webster have put together a quick instalove dirty little read. I'm not normally a fan of insta love but for this story, it works.

James Darden only knows one way to get women. He stalks them until he can insert himself into their lives. He takes what he wants then he walks away. Cery's wasn't even on James' radar but one chance meeting changed all that. Once he became aware of Cery's he was never letting
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc

K is back and this time she has teamed up with Dani whose books I have no read but will have to check out.
It is short but very hot. The story is about Cerys and James (James is the stalker) Cerys was not his prey but she got under his skin so to say. Cerys is funny and quirky and you just cannot help but like her. James is an older man he is very intense I didn't really connect with him, I really would have liked to have known more about him. Not really a lot to say without spoilers but
Chele'
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This was......creepy. Which I didn't mind because duh, stalker is in the title so a certain level of creepiness was expected. I did enjoy this story although insta love/lust/possessiveness was a bit much.
kookyquinn
It was ok but... It wasn't what I thought it'd be like AT ALL. It was just sort odd. Maybe because it was a short story and I needed more to make sense/understand what the authors were trying to do? I dunno.
Lilpurplepearl
I only wish that it was longer. I would have enjoyed immersing myself into Stalker (James) Dardens psyche.
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story may be a short read but it was very very sweet. Wow!!! I loved this so much. I have read every story from Dani and I'm the same with K Webster however them writing together is just EPIC!!
Betty Lankovits
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
***ARC***

This wasn't bad. Not at all. I just expected more.
Dani is an international bestselling author and proud member of the Romance Writer's Organization of South Africa (ROSA) and the Romance Writer's of America (RWA).

A fan of dark romance that grabs you by the throat and doesn't let go. It's from this passion that her writing has evolved from sweet and romantic, to dark and delicious. It's in this world she's found her calling, growing from strength