Start by marking “Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)

Rebel Heir

(Rush Duet #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  10,390 Ratings  ·  1,337 Reviews
From New York Times Bestselling authors Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, comes the first book in a new, sexy duet.

How to kick off a great summer in the Hamptons:

Snag a gorgeous rental on the beach. Check.

Get a job at a trendy summer haunt. Check.

How to screw up a great summer in the Hamptons:

Published April 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Heir, please sign up.
Anne Mahoney I honestly didn't see this happening until the start of the last chapter. I think that if Rush can get over the initial fact he can probably get over…moreI honestly didn't see this happening until the start of the last chapter. I think that if Rush can get over the initial fact he can probably get over this one too. He seems committed.. a little too committed but that's what every woman wants, right? It's kind of an eye roll like "did this really just happen, come on what are the odds?" but I do want them to work out! It not like Rush sees him that often.(less)
Gentiana Yes! At the first part of the book Rush was talking about his grandmother as a great person, then at another part his mom was raised by an alcoholic…moreYes! At the first part of the book Rush was talking about his grandmother as a great person, then at another part his mom was raised by an alcoholic mother and an abusive father, and then at another part Rush’s mum says that Rush is a great man just like his grandfather (her father). (less)

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“You ever just look at someone and know that if you let them, they could turn your life upside down…completely ruin you?”

description

Ever got yourself a massive pizza with stuffed crust and extra carbs on the side to go. Placed it on the kitchen counter top, stared at it and thought, "You are no good to me whatsoever, I have experienced your effects multiple times and have seen what you do to me." Then, just when you're about to close the box and outsmart that fucking pizza, you say damn it all to hell...
Vi Keeland
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE EARLY ON AMAZON!
LIMITED TIME RELEASE SALE PRICE!
Amazon (LIVE) ➜ http://hyperurl.co/w5fket
iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/m8l1q6
B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/ubjd6b
Kobo ➜ http://smarturl.it/vhk2wv
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/pe0ir3
Audio ➜ http://smarturl.it/bkjzk2
Amazon paperback ➜ http://smarturl.it/kinhxc
Add it to Goodreads here: ➜ http://smarturl.it/6v4qox
Rebel Heart Pre-order links ➜ http://www.booksneakpeek.com/therushd...
Sign up for Penelope & Vi’s mailing list now and be the first
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ladies attention please!:) I have a new book boyfriend for you. 😍 You must meet with Rush ASAP! Ahhhhh he is amazing. 😋

This book just made my day. I loved it so much and I can't wait to read 2nd book soon. 🤗

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘REBEL HEIR:’ Is the first book in V. Keeland's & P. Ward’s ‘Rush Series Duet’ In this we meet ‘Rush and Gia’ Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

Rush is the owner of ‘The Heights’ the local bar/restaurant and pretty much everything else in town. Gia is on holiday in the Hampton's trying to get inspiration for her book she’s in the process of writing.

When Gia’s best friend asks her to cover her night shift at the local
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

ATTENTION REBEL LOVERS!

Book 1 in duet. Book 2 on May 22, 2018.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
How to kick off a great summer in the Hamptons:
Snag a gorgeous rental on the beach. Check.
Get a job at a trendy summer haunt. Check.
How to screw up a great summer in the Hamptons:
Fall for the one guy with a dark leather jacket, scruff on his face, and intense eyes that doesn’t fit in with the rest of the tony looking crowd. A
Penelope Ward
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebel Heir is live early on Amazon and on limited-time release sale! Get it now even if you plan to read it later before the price goes up!!!
Amazon ➜ http://hyperurl.co/w5fket

Kobo ➜ Rebel Heir (Book One) http://smarturl.it/vhk2wv
Kobo ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”You’ve always really had it.” “You’re loyalty?” He shook his head. ”You said, sometimes you have to let go of the things you never really had. You’ve had my love since day one. You’ve had me since day one. I was just too chicken-shit to admit it.”

REBEL HEIR is the first installment of a duet series written by the incomparable writing due of Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward. I have loved just about every book they’ve created together as w
Dana Ilie
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One thing is for certain is that I love when Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland team up to write a book.
I love the fact that when I began this book, I quickly became caught up in their story. Vi and Penelope write seamlessly into every page, every word has you hooked. Their books they have written together are all binge-worthy. It’s hard to put them down.
There it is, I love this book and am so damn impatient for the conclusion of Gia and Rush’s story especially with that LITTLE cliffhanger ending. Suc
Sophia Triad
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't even know what this story was about.
I just liked the book cover model.
Me...blushing...

...And apparently the story is good too...

First of all you need to know that this the first book out of a two book story. There is a cliffhanger in the end, but nothing I was not really expecting.

Rush is the lucky heir of a very important fortune. The bastard child of a very rich guy, he also has another brother of a similar age who is the legitimate child of his father.
Being denied by his father, Rus
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

I went in blind and I have no clue why but I was expecting a royal romance lol That, it was not. But it was still good :) If you like an asshole hero who's a bit misunderstood, then you will probably enjoy this one! I have to admit if it wasn't for that twist of a cliffhanger at the end, I would have thought this novel to be rather predictable. Wasn't expecting it!
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Corinne Michaels
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK!

I sat at the pool on vacation and devoured this book. Rush ... is ... mine. More than the fantastic writing, wonderful plot, and lovable characters was so much emotion. There were times I was sitting with my hand over my heart as Rush stole it, other times I was fanning myself, and then cursing them the next.

Gia is my people. I swear, it was like hanging out with my best friend.

This is a true five star read. Keeland and Ward knocked it out of the park!
Snow
Feb 22, 2018 marked it as to-read

God damn...Vi has another book with Micah Truitt on the cover!!!!

Fuck me...*bites her fist*

Mysza
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
The slut shaming pissed me the hell of. Basically, everyone who previously slept with hero was a slut or a whore. So yeah girls, it's 21st century but you can't have no strings attached sex cause you're a slut or a whore automatically. And also, you can't wear heels, short skirts and low cut blouses cause you look like sluts too.

And this coming from female authors.

Well... that was disappointing. I like both authors' previous work but this one didn't click. I didn't feel the love or chemistry be
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Gia is renting a house in the Hamptons. She needs to finish writing her book over the summer. The publisher already paid her an advance, which she spent on the house! But now she's stuck ... she can't think of a thing to write. She needs a job to put food on the table, while waiting for inspiration to strike.

Enter Rush. Sexy, tattooed bad boy Rush.

description

He's the owner of The Heights. The bar/restaurant where Gia just took over her friend's shift. He's also the owner of pretty much everything in that
Dilek VT
Apr 10, 2018 marked it as not-appealing
Do not read the spoiler if you intend to read the book because my spoiler is the revelation that is made towards the end of the book, which would totally spoil the book for you.

(view spoiler) I guess Book 2 will clarify it all.

Although the cover is awesome (yummy), this issue is one of my pet peeves so I do not want to read this book.

P.S. Thank you to my friend TheresaDK
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
➳Did Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward just do that... Did they seriously just break my heart...

➳I actually loved this story so much, but that ending... HOLY SMOKES! I am NOT ready for book two!

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
OH. MY. GOD. You can't leave me hanging like this. That cliffhanger makes me badly want to read Rebel Heart ASAP. I am curious how it's going to play out. With Gia and Rush's complicated situation in the last chapter, the sequel will be full of drama.

Romance author Gia Mirabelli spends the summer in Hamptons as she works on her debut novel. While finding her writing groove, she needs to find a regular job for her daily expenses and necessities. Timely her best friend asks her a favor to fill in
Leonor
Apr 08, 2018 marked it as wont-read
Paige
5 “Fated” Stars

*grabs paper sack to breathe into*

I knew going into Rebel Heir that it was the first of a duet. I thought I was prepared. But I should know by now that Ms. Keeland and Ms. Ward never do anything half way. This book was two halves of a whole. And not only because it’s a duet but because the first half of the book gave me all the smiles. Even though I knew it was too good to last but I was just so engrossed in their story I didn’t think about anything other than the beauty I was rea
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 "OMG. LOVE" Stars!

Oh, feels feels feels and more feels. My heart is racing right now, my palms are sweaty, and my chest is heavy! What in the whatty what what is happening!?! GAH. That ending is absolutely HEART POUNDING!! And actually, MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR! Holy shit! Penelope and Vi are such a dynamic duo! Every time I read one of their books, I’m blown away by the twists! Rebel Heir is another winner in this marvelous twosomes catalog of unputdownable reads. Sexy and intense feels, alon
Fanny
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it

Rebel Heir es el primer libro de la nueva bilogia escrita por Vi Keeland y Penelope Ward y narra la historia de Rush y Gia.

Admito que inicie esta novela sin ningun tipo de expectativa, no sabia si me encontraria una historia tan buena como Stuck-Up Suit o una tan fantasiosa como Mister Moneybags, por suerte Rebel Heir fue una lectura simple, predecible y amena, en mi opinion no esta ni entre las mas impresionantes ni entre las peores de este duo.

La primera mitad me parecio mas que correcta, era
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'The girl' Stars!

Holy Mother, that was a roller coaster of a journey! Loooove Rush and Gia. This duo of authors never fail and well.. I am starting Rebel Heart right freaking now because that cliffhanger killed me! I am not ready to see what is next, but I am also excited because I know Vi and Penelope will not disappoint us. It never ceases to amaze me how much I love these two women writing together. They gave us the sexiest, swooniest heroes and the best heroines. And, of course, let's no
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

Rush is the bad boy, illegitimate child of a man who's from a wealthy family and who inherits quite a large share after his grandfather passes away. He doesn't see eye to eye with his biological father and he has the wealth and common sense to do something about it.

That's his approach to almost everything until Gia comes along. Gia ends up working at his restaurant and he's really drawn to her. They start spending more and more time together and really getting to know each other. The probl
~Kristin~
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
I was really digging this at first but by around 67% it started to go down hill...and then it crashed and burned. I had a few thoughts about who Harlan could be when Gia first spoke about him, and I’m so disappointed to say I was right. I wish I would have searched it out because I would have stopped right then. Anyway, this is not my jam, quite honestly the whole second half of the book just didn’t feel right, it went from over the top in one direction to the complete other side of the
Dali
It's LIVE! https://amzn.to/2GJs6xX

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward pair up once again to produce a fun, witty and sexy novel that will leave you hungry for more.

While failing miserably to help her friend, aspiring author Gia Mirabelli is still fast on her feet and ends up employed at The Heights, an upscale restaurant/bar in the Hamptons. She only intended to supplement her income during the summer. She needs to write her novel without distractions, especially not lying ones like the previous guy
Jemima
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not ashamed to say that this was basically me the entire time I was reading this book⬇
A cross between this ⬇

giphy (5)

And this ⬇

giphy (2)

I am in love! Absolutely in love with this book: the characters, their chemistry, their story! I am obsessed with Rebel Heir ❤
I have found a new book boyfriend: ladies, meet Rush. He'll make you swoon, scoff, laugh, giggle (yup! He'll make you giggle like a school girl 🙄😏), make your heart beat faster- he is a true bad boy and I love him!
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 'Damn you Vi & Penelope' Stars

Consistently I am blown away by Vi and Penelopes collaborations. So much so that I am shocked that I continue to be surprised by this, mainly due to the fact that I love both authors work equally, but for some reason when they work together, the outcome seems to be even more incredible.

This is the first by this duo that is not a stand alone, I repeat not a stand alone and boy was I left wanting the next book more than anything.

This is the story of Gia and Rush
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
 photo 0EB071CA-3DBF-40B0-BCDC-FCAE628849D4.jpg

Ward and Keeland once again killed it with their signature writing style. With lots of comedy and a ton of angst thrown in, Rebel Heir will leave you breathless!

Rebel Heir follows Gia and Rush. It’s summer in The Hamptons. Gia finds herself behind the bar covering for her friend when she meets Rush, owner of the bar, resident jerk, and al around bad boy. Rush doesn’t get involved with employees and Gia has to focus on her day job. Their connection is like nothing they’ve experienced before and
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

Rebel Heir By VI Keeland & Penelope Ward

This is the first book in the rush duet fantastically co-written by VI Keeland and Penelope Ward.
Gia is spending her summer in the Hampton's to finish a novel that she has just been given a publishing deal on. She reluctantly agrees to cover a shift for one of her friends who works at the Heights, a local bar.

Rush is the owner of The Heights, he has that rough sexy exterior that makes woman go week at the knees but he also happens to be an arrogan
Luna Sol
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+++++++++ I'm soooo in love with this book. A M A Z I N G!!!!!

Unputdownable........ Check!

Favorite cowrite........Check!

Favorite VK and PW hero.....Triple Check!!

Favorite VK and PW heroine.....Check!!

Super sexy.....All the checks!

Funny.....Check!

Emotional....Check Check Check!!

This was everything I needed and what I love to read in a book. Vi and Penelope never cease to amaze me, i crave their books the minute they start writing the first word. But I have to say this is a top favorite for me.
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over ninety Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi i

Rush Duet (2 books)
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
“Why are we so scared of each other right now, Rush?”
“Because when you finally accept that you found the one, it’s terrifying that you might lose them and then there’d never be another.”
7 likes
“You ever look at someone and know that if you let them, they could turn your life upside down... completely ruin you?” 6 likes