Start by marking “Something So Unscripted (Something So, #4)” as Want to Read:
Something So Unscripted (Something So, #4)

Something So Unscripted

(Something So #4)

From the International Best Selling Series Something So

Zack

Finding my teammate in bed with my wife made the decision I had been fighting with for years easier.

It’s time to move on.

A fresh start and a new NHL team in a big city. Most importantly, it’s my son Jack’s best shot.

It would be both of our best shots.

Denise

After a bad childhood, I made
Published March 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Something So Unscripted, please sign up.
Whitney Zara and Zoe have their stories told in the spin off series "This is"
as well as Vivienne and Justin the youngest brother.…more
Zara and Zoe have their stories told in the spin off series "This is"
as well as Vivienne and Justin the youngest brother.(less)

Start your review of Something So Unscripted (Something So, #4)
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Something So Unscripted was a low angst, sweet, amazing read. Zack and Denise fell into a romance quickly and with ease. There really wasn't any big sweep-her-off-her-feet moments, but that worked for these characters. I loved that from the very beginning you just knew that they belonged together and they fit in each others lives perfectly.

There was still a lot happening in the story that kept me intrigued and forcing myself to not skip to the end to find out what
NMmomof4
DNF @ 67%

I couldn't continue.

Major instalove type cheese going on.

I am disappointed because it had the potential to be a heartfelt and moving story about a man going through a divorce with a young son that has cancer that falls in love with his doctor.

I struggled with the fact that every character seemed to burst into tears at every turn. I felt like I was being told about their emotions instead of actually connecting with them and feeling it along with them. For example...there is a part whe
Dee Montoya
FIVE HEART-MELTING STARS*****

Little by little, book by book, Natasha Madison is climbing into the hearts and the favorite, top book lists of all of us readers. If you haven’t tried one of her books, this is your chance. Something So Unscripted is one of those captivating reads that will hold your heart and your attention throughout the entire reading.

A beautiful story about the love between father and son. Both fighting fiercely for a brighter future. Denise, the heroine is a woman who always
Alex ♈
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very sweet and touching love story.
Amazing hero, cute kid, strong and kind heroine.

I can't bring myself to 'complain' about some small and bigger issues, that bothered me.
I just cut it to two points:
- H's ex-wife's character was exaggerated.
- h behaved unprofessional sometimes and, IMO, neglected her other patients

Very sweet epilogue! 💞
Carla Bulian
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,8. I liked this book, but I liked the first and the second book in this series more.
But it worth the reading!
Princess under cover
OMG! DNF @ 23%. I can't stand it! It feels like I'm already at 50% the way this thing drags and drags like reading an instruction manual!!

HOW DID THIS BOOK GET SO MANY HIGH STARS???!!!! I WAS ROBBED!

The writing isn't atrocious. The plot is one I obviously liked. But the execution is more BORING than watching paint dry!

I've read plenty of "slow burn" novels before. But there was tension. There was passion. There was humor. There was NOTHING here for freaking one-quarter of this novel!!

I kept wait
Michelle
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zack what a man!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book is so cute heart breaking funny sexy and full of hot sexy hockey men and throw in so mega cute kids. I m really enjoying this series. The books just keep getting better. Every man just keeps getting hotter and hotter and the woman just keep getting stronger and stronger. I was looking forward to getting more of Denise after the last book. Denise is Max Horton's sister who he super protective over. They didn't have a great up bringing. But Max did everything for her
AJ
5 stars!

OMG, I love this book! It has the sense of fun and sexiness that I love about this series, but with a gutwrenching emotional punch that will take your breath away and have you feeling everything! It’s beautiful and sweet, funny, heartwarming and gorgeously romantic, and I absolutely loved it!

Star NHL defenseman Zack Morrow’s life is upended when he finds his wife in bed with his team mate and best friend. Desperate to leave the situation behind, he packs up his young son and transfers to
Anna
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 stars!! My 2000000000 stars goes to cancer survivors, their families, to medical research, to volunteers!!!
Enjoyable read.
Safe
I didn't like the way author trashed a lot ex-wife. The hero was married to her for 10 years! And finally, when he caught her in bed with his BBF he said, that he didn't like anything about her: her Botox, her bleached hair, her cold way with their son, her detachment, nothing about her.. but why you didn't divorce her earlier?? It's enigma for me.

And the way they bo
Shayna
Top Favorite

“With her, I let it go.”

One of the most EMOTIONAL romances I’ve read this year! Natasha Madison continues to AMAZE ME with every new release! Trust me when I say, SOMETHING SO UNSCRIPTED will stay with you LONG after the last page has turned.

Ms. Madison surprises me all of the time, but it was her release of SOMETHING SO UNSCRIPTED (Zack and Denise’s story) that just BLEW ME AWAY! This goes beyond what she’s given us in the past. This is a new side to her writing. This is packed with so
Sejla
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
I just finished reading Something So Unscripted with tears running down my face and a heart full of joy and happiness. This is the reason why I read. It helps me escape reality! It's my happy place. And this story is a prime example for a great escape. Having read all of Natasha Madison's books I can trully tell, that this is her most touching and heart-breaking one. From the first page you will be tossed right into the story and discover why it has a sad component that is a major plot twist thr ...more
Carmen Rae
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well now I have inhaled this series without pause, which would be great if it wasn't days to Christmas and my to do list wasn't longer than Santa's naughty list. All of which has been ignored and neglected while I binge read these.

Anyway this one wasn't my favourite but I still loved it. Zack was a new character to the group and he was a lot less alpha than the other guys. But then I think that was probably for the best. He suited Denise and they worked perfectly together.

Zack had so much going
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, such a beautiful emotional book!!! The Prologue had me wanting to whoop someone's butt but I had a feeling she would get what was coming her way. And Zack, my goodness that man is an amazing father!

Words can't describe how beautiful it was to see the way Denise fell in love with little Jack and how she vowed to do everything in her power help Jack get better. Their interaction had me smiling and falling in love with Denise. And I could clearly see why Zack fell for her more and more each ti
Janja
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
****3,5***
What's better if you get the hope that someone can cure your child and at the same time you meet a wonderfull woman and love?
Beautiful and emotional!
Fiona Fog
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second chances

I’ve devoured this series, of course me being me read it in the wrong order but it didn’t diminish the emotional overload, watching each couple fall in love.

Zack and his son Jack will capture your heart, you’ll cry and laugh with each step they take.

Denise was a phenomenal lead, caring, sweet and loving. Her fierce loyalty to these two guys is heartwarming.

Get ready to fall in love.,
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Something so Unscripted https://amzn.to/2Jdpo0V is so much more than a love story, it is an all encompassing, engrossing and engaging novel about, love, life and all the moments that make life special.
Oh and just when you think this story can’t get any better the very last line of the book will grab your heart and have the tears flowing yet again in the best way possible.

Wait I should probably tell you something about the book other than Go 1-Click NOW……

This story is a stand alone book set in
Selma
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
This story is one of the best books that I've read this year and my new favorite by Natasha Madison. There are not enough words do describe how much I've loved it. I seriously don't know how she does it but this amazingly talented author manages to set the bar higher with every new book she writes. My nerdy bookworm heart is overflowing with sheer happiness and pure contentment after reading Zach and Denise's story. It was gut-wrenching, beautiful, deeply touching and absolutely inspiring. It's ...more
Richelle Robinson
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads-2018
Man this book.

I’m a sucker for single parent stories and this one tugged at my heartstrings and had me all in my feelings. Zack was such a good father to his son, Jack. Zack was just a good person over all. Denise came in and gave them both what they needed and even what they didn’t know they needed. I loved Denise’s character as she was smart, strong and selfless.

This story had such a delicious slow burn and I loved the build up, character development and connection between Zack and Denise. You
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2018
***ARC Provided by the Author and Enticing Journey Book Promotions***

If this book doesn't make you cry, you need to find a friend and have them check to see if you still have a pulse. There are little moments of joy, of perfection, of heartache all throughout this book. And, I admit it, there were some sniffles.

But, nothing prepared me for the absolute perfection of the last line of the book and for the moment where all was 100% ok. I needed this, I needed the epilogue to let me know that things
Sophie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
4.5 heart-warming stars!

Gosh. This book is an emotional rollercoaster. Natasha bought the feels big time with this one!

I have to be honest and say it took me a while to fully connect with this book. While the pacing of the story was rather quick, I felt like the build up between Zack & Denise took a long time and unfortunately, I didn't feel it straight away.

However, at around 60% the story took hold of my heart & soul and I felt EVERYTHING! Zack and Denise and Jack are just beautiful! Everyth
Snow
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yeah, okay...
This story had me ranting over some technicalities but over and all, it was good.

Dealing with a heavy subject of an illness, it brought all the sentiments necessary for a fine, heart-wrenching, heart-warming romance drama.

Robyn
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: unforgettable
4.5 Jumping Jack Stars

All the happy tears...my heart is SO full...
Sheri
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Something So Unscripted stars Zack Morrow, hockey defensemen who has a five-year old son named Jack battling cancer. Zack comes home and finds his wife in bed with his best friend, calls his agent and asks for a trade to New York, where Dr. Denise Horton, renowned oncologist practices. Denise happens to be the younger sister of Zack’s new teammate, Max Horton.

Jack instantly falls for Denise. She is caring and thoughtful and patient with him – the complete o
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
***arc received for review***

4.5 Stars!

Something So Unscripted seriously just made my day!!!! This book is everything plus so much more.
I love single father romances, this may just be my favorite. Natasha Madison made my heart happy with this heartwarming story.

Something So Unscripted is the journey of one little boy (Jack) and his father (Zack). Zack may just be my favorite of Madison's leading men. He's sensitive, emotional, and the best of all, he's a great father. He will do everything in h
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
OMG This book, no Words...

Zack, Jack and Denise, freaking awesome story.

Zack just found his wife in bed with his friend and teammate, while his son is in the house sick. And not just sick with a cold or something, i mean like sick sick, cancer sick. Yes you are right Total Biatch...
So he leaves and takes his son for a fresh start in New York but why New York. Because Denise Horton Oncology Doctor at the Hudson Children's hospital is where he wants to be with his son. Denise lives for her job and
Big Joe  Rossi
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ⭐ read!!!!

NHL defense man Zach comes home early and catches his teammate in bed with his wife. He knows it is over, he tried to hold on for his son Jack but this is perfect. He calls his agent and gets a trade to the NY team. There he will bring Jack to the best child oncologist he has read about and hope she can help his son.

Denise knows seconds after meeting the adorable Jack that she will take on his case on top of her already filled work load. She is drawn to the sweet boy and his dad bein
Hannah
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every time I think Natasha Madison has written her best book, she outdoes herself again. I can’t even begin to sum up how amazing this book was. I fell in love with Denise in SSI and she was amazing with Zack and Jack. I know Zack is the hero of this story, and he’s a great one, but it was Jack I fell hard for. This book hit me right in the feels, and I loved every last word in this book!
Karen
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hockey romance with Dr Denise treating little Jack, Zack, his father, falls for her. Pretty simple but very sweet.
M.K.
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zack and Denise's story is perfection. There are no words to adequately describe my feelings while reading this one. I love how mama bear Denise is and how quietly alpha Zach is. Jack is the most adorable character I've come across in a long time. This book is safe with the cutest epilogue ever! I'd love to read the story of Jack and Evie!
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
NATASHA!!!! This book, was absolutely EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING!! I finished this book with my heart so full. There are literally no words that can be said that would do it justice. You surprise me every time. Just when I think you can't outdo your last book, BOOM!! You do it all over again. This book broke my heart on so many levels, I cried tears, I had constant goosies, but you put pieces of my heart back together page after page. There were times, I had to stop just to collect my thoughts, beca ...more

• Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Alexei (Chicago Blaze, #5)
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
When USA Today Best Selling Author's nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Something So (5 books)
  • Something So Right (Something So, #1)
  • Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)
  • Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3)
  • Something So: The Complete Series (Something So, #1-4)