Start by marking “Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories From Yesterday, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories From Yesterday, #2)

Forgetting You, Remembering Me

(Memories From Yesterday #2)

The stunning conclusion to this epic love story that began with Forgetting You, Forgetting Me from International Bestselling author, Monica James.

The truth sets you free...but what happens when everything you believe in changes in the blink of an eye?

All I ever wanted was for my fiancé, Samuel Stone, to remember me. And now that he does...all I want is for him to forget.
Published February 28th 2018 by Memories from Yesterday

To ask other readers questions about Forgetting You, Remembering Me, please sign up.
Monica James There will be 2 books in this series. Book 2 is released Feb 28th! Thanks xoxo

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories from Yesterday #2) by Monica James
5 stars!!!

“You don’t choose love…it chooses you.”

The Memories from Yesterday duet will go down on my ALL-TIME favourites duet list. Monica James outdid herself with this heart-breaking, emotional story and yet somehow made it uplifting at the same time. A heartfelt story that will have you living and breathing these characters lives, embracing their highs, drowning in their lows, but just wanting them to find themselv
Olga therebelreader
Honestly, this series had me completely hooked!
Forgetting You, Remembering Me picks up right where Forgetting You, Forgetting Me ended. The love triangle situation is pushed to the boundaries of the absurd. Lucy is such an amazing character. She is tough and strong, but also vulnerable and real. I felt so sorry for her. She hadn't done anything wrong and yet she finds herself in an absolutely devastating situation.
The love story is well paced and the sex scenes very captivating and erotic. Be
Pick a Book
English / Português

4,5 stars

OH MY HEART!! What have you done to me, Monica James? Oh God! I was even worried with myself, because my heart was beating so fast ... You know well which part, right? Why love books that make us almost have heartattack? FORGETTING YOU, REMEMBERING ME is exciting, devastating and will make you want to tear your hair out because of so much tension, but also cheer for ... for ... for everyone, actually. They are real characters. They make lots of mistakes, is like they
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
WOW! Passionate, intense, emotional! Another phenomenal read this year! ....

This is not a standalone. You have to read Forgetting You, Forgetting Me first. What a heartbreaking beautiful conclusion to an epic love story!

Lucy, Sam and Saxon’s love triangle continues to be messy and complicated - a huge roller coaster of past, present, lies and secrets. In the first book Sam could not remember his previous life. Now that he came to, he found out that Lucy and his brother Saxon have fallen in love.
Crystal B
3.5*.. Lucy was on my nerves till the very end.. I'm glad Saxon got his hea !
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Great conclusion. I wish there was an epilogue, a few years in the future would have been awesome. ...more
Queen of Shadows
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
'4.5' OMG <3 Beatiful.

Review to come.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Six Stars!

Forgetting You, Remembering Me is the epic conclusion to the story that started with Forgetting You, Forgetting Me. It was one of the few novels I gave a six heart rating to for 2017. It must be read before you start this amazing story. If you haven’t then you might want to stop reading this review right now. I don’t want to spoil anything so I am going to make this fast.

Lucy’s prayers have been answered. Her fiancé, Sam, remembers her after the car accident that took his memories of
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks

***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

Review coming
Haidoulina
Mar 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Honestly I don't know how an author can take a story from the top of the world to hit rock bottom, but it happens...
The big majority of the book can be summed up in this quote:
"Saxon is the man I love. The person I want to be with. I have no doubt in my mind of that. So why do these mini bouts of psychosis always seem to occur with Sam? I thought I had it figured out, but it seems to be getting worse, and I don’t like it."
(guess what girl, neither do I.)

It was frustrating and boring... And the l
Michelle Krystel
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary review. Omg wow my heart took a beating in this book more than once. Some parts of this book I could never dream of being in here. It was not easy, so much heart break, lies, drama, hate, Sorrow, guilt. Wow this last book was overwhelming but I'm so glad I got the chanxe to read and experience it for myself. Truly utterly amazing!
Monica James
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Forgetting You, Remembering Me pre-order links are here! Order your copy now!!

Cover Reveal: January 3rd 2018

Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/yacfymsf

Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2018
***ARC Provided by the Author***

2018 seems to be the year of books that make me cry.

This one made me cry. Happy tears, sad tears, relieved tears. All. The. Tears.

And, this one sneaks up on you. It picks up right where the first one left off (here is where I mention this is not a standalone, so if you haven't read the first one, you need to start there) and I liked that there was no time gap. A lot happened to Sam, Saxon and Lucy at the end of the first book, and knowing where they go from here,
I Love Story Time
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, julie-jules

5 Stars!

“Love doesn’t make sense. Love happens when you least expect it. It’s inconvenient, messy, and reckless, but that’s the beauty of it. It isn’t a decision; it’s a promise. A promise to chase inconvenient, messy, and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you.”

Wow. Talk about a book hangover! It's been about a week since I've finished Forgetting You, Remembering Me and it still gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Since it's been awhile since I've read Forgetting Y
Laura Brush
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would have rated this a 5 but something at the end of the book changed my opinion. I thought the author could have done a better job on part of the story line but overall this book was a solid 4 for me. Love both Saxon and Sam.....Lucy got on my nerves in the middle of this book.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh I feel like I've waited for ever for this conclusion to the duet, book 1 must be read before book 2.
Forgetting You, forgetting me was my vest read of 2017 and now Forgetting you, Remembering me is my best read of 2018.
Me James has such a way with words she made me fall in love with Samuel, Lucy and Saxon all over again.
"This was never going to be a love triangle. I know who I want...... I want you."
this book had so many emotions coming from me, I cried, laughed and swooned.
"Having Sam forget
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Though it only took me a little over a day and a half to read his book and its predecessor, I feel like I spent a year dealing with everything they went through. It was intense and all-consuming. More than that, it was an excellent conclusion to Lucy, Sam, and Saxon’s saga.

Forgetting You, Remembering Me is the second book in Monica James’ Memories From Yesterday series. These books must both be read and done so in order. This book literally picks up right in the middle of the scene that ended Fo
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
This is a difficult review for me to write, because much like the plot of this book, my feelings are all over the place. This is the second book the Memories From Yesterday duet, and I’m sorry to report that I did not enjoy this book as much as I did the first. While I didn’t completely dislike this book, I had some definite issues with it that hampered my enjoyment of the story.

Obviously, this story is dealing with an impossible love triangle, which is a trope I’m always here for. I was expecti
Book Maniac Forever

4.5 "Embrace the Chaos" Stars
This second installment in the Memories from Yesterday Series was another incredible read. After Lucy developed feelings for her fiancé’s twin brother Saxon, she’s more than conflicted in Forgetting you, Remembering Me.

“This was never going to be a love triangle. I know who I want… I want you.”

Lucy has remorse for hurting Sam, but also has unsettled feelings for him. While he sometimes acted badly, she can’t help but still feel connected to him. They shared
Richelle Robinson
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Talk about angst!

The first book “Forgetting You, Forgetting Me” wrecked me and I was scared to read this book but I HAD to know what was going to happen. Monica James has such a way with words and had my emotions all over the place. This is only the second book that I’ve read by this author and I don’t know where she’s been hiding but I’m so happy I found her books! This was a well written, angst filled story that will make you feel everything.

“You promised me we were forever.”

The book picked
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

5 Stars!

BookSmacked
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My throat hurts from talking so much while reading this book and my tummy hurts from the amount of chocolate I ate while reading this book but it was one of the best books I've read so far this year.

This is the conclusion to the Memories from Yesterday series and this book had me even more engaged then Book 1 did and I didn't even think that was possible because Book 1 had me glued to my pages and reading well into the morning.

This of course leaves off where Book 1 left off which had me reelin
Brandy Thornton
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book took me on a rollercoaster ride. There were times I want to shake Lucy to make her see what the right path was. But I understood how she was feeling too. I also wanted to slap Sam. The things he pulled just enraged me. Saxon, oh Saxon. I loved him so. He is my dream man. Everything he says and does just makes me swoon. There were times when I wanted to scream and other time when I wanted to cry while reading this. I don't want to say too much and spoil it. But just know that at one poi ...more
Sara Gross
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved the finale to the story of Lucy, Sam, and Saxton. While some people did not like bits of the story, thought it had weird parts to the story (the burying of the goldfish), I felt like those were just snippets into the real lives of someone. I do have to say, the last part of the story wrecked me. I am not a big ugly crier when it comes to reading books, but man, did I ugly cry. I just could not imagine it would end up like this. I loved that this story came full circle, and tha ...more
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book.

The Emotions.

The Angst.

The Angst.

Did I say the Angst?!

There was only One way this story could end?! And it ended with perfection, with love, with second chances, with hope, with a new beginning.
I mean I devoured this duet whole. I want to go back and read again and again.

The writing is elegant and Beautiful.

Bravo to this author who i am stalking. stalking. Stalking.
Amanda
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this book is soooo good, it was worth the wait. Oh my lord have those tissues ready cause you will need them. I actually would have liked it to go on a bit longer but here's hoping there is another book to follow.... 5 huge Stars from this happy reader *****
Tina
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Monica you threw me on an emotional roller coaster. Your stories always pull at my heart strings. Another wonderful story, I thank you!!!
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
My nose is stuffed. My eyes are not going to dry out anytime soon. I’m out of tissues. Did I mention my angst induced heart attack? I loved this book. Hello, book hangover! What an emotional journey! THAT ENDING. Review to follow.
UPDATED a bit :)
Forgetting You, Remembering Me is the epic conclusion to Forgetting You, Forgetting Me. FYFM was on my Best of 2017 List. I’m happy to report that the conclusion will be on my Best of 2018 list! 5 stars!

My review from 2 am after I finally finished this
Nikki Van Horn
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG.....this book was amazing and I loved it.:-)
Gemma Cawley
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series and counted the days until this one came out and it didn't dissapoint. I have no words. It was perfect.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Perfect Life
  • Side Effects
  • Reprisal
  • The Third Kiss
  • Why Not Me?
  • Right Kind of Wrong
  • Obsession and Sacrifice (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #2)
  • Private Encounters (The Private Serials, #2)
  • The Falling of Grace (Falling, #2)
  • Wheeler (Wheeler Book 1)
  • Meet Me Under the Stars
  • When You Became Mine
  • Breathless (The Chasing Hearts Series, #2)
  • Star Cursed (Curse of the Beast, #2)
  • Heartfelt Lies (Undone, #2)
  • Risking Ever After (Ever After, #5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Forever Yours (Letters in Blood, #3)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

Memories From Yesterday (2 books)
  • Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)