Start by marking “100 Instructive Calculus-based Physics Examples: Electricity and Magnetism: Volume 2 (Calculus-based Physics Problems with Solutions)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published May 17th 2017 by Zishka Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 100 Instructive Calculus-based Physics Examples, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Instructive Calculus-based Physics Examples

Sara Hill
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-books
I have never taken a physics class but was always told I would be very good at it. So when I won this book as a giveaway book of Goodreads I was ecstatic.

I enjoyed reading through the book and trying to solve the problems. I learned a lot from this book. I do not know how it would be for someone in advanced physics.

I do like at the back that Chris McCullen has ways to reach him if you get a different answer then what he gives in the key.

He encourages people to reach out so he can help them th
Melinda M
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
100 Instructive Calculus-based Physics Examples: Electricity and Magnetism (Calculus-based Physics Problems with Solutions) (Volume 2) by Chris McMullen is a good way to practice problems with a use in things that you experience in daily life. It has an answer key that is easy to follow. It is well written.
I received a copy thru a Goodreads Giveaway.
Robin Padilla
Kathy Heare Watts
Susan Coster
Thomas Baker
Dec 12, 2017
I'm a physics instructor and self-published writer. My writing includes visual books on the fourth dimension, math workbooks, golf and chess log books, books on self-publishing, and puzzle books. Originally from one L.A. (Los Angeles), I now live in another L.A. (Louisiana). I have a Ph.D. in phenomenological high-energy physics, I am a passionate teacher and nonfiction writer, and I enjoy golf, S ...more