Start by marking “Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)

Three Dates

(Paths to Love #2)

Muriella
I’ve never been on a date.
And I intended to keep it that way.
But to save my best friends’ relationship, I agreed to three with the man I secretly long for.
He doesn’t know why we can’t be. That chancing a relationship would bring everything crashing down around us.
Whatever he makes me feel is irrelevant. Wherever he thinks this may lead, he’s wrong.
Three dates.
That’
ebook, 1st Edition
Published November 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Three Dates, please sign up.
Tuesday this book fell flat for me because I haven't read the first one. There was a bit of confusion as to the back story and the author does not offer much…more this book fell flat for me because I haven't read the first one. There was a bit of confusion as to the back story and the author does not offer much as far as reintroducing characters. (less)

Start your review of Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (LIMITED TIME) | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Three Dates (stand-alone). Movie star has three dates to claim her heart!

“You deserve a whole person.” Her voice was a plea for me to understand. She didn’t get that I saw her, who she really was. “I’m looking at one.”

Books in Paths To Love series are stand-alones:
Book 4: Dangerous Redemption
Book 5: Thick As Th
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 I want it all Stars

I may have escaped hell, but I was still a prisoner. Everything had been under control before Stone started to push. What would happen if I let him in?-Muriella

I am just loving this series! Three Dates by Grahame Claire, is the 2nd book in the Paths to love series, and it was one hell of a read. When I read It's not over, the 1st book in the series, I fell in love with Stone and Muriella. I couldn't wait to read their book. I was a little worried that Stone and Muriella'
Christy
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

photo IMG_2162_zpsb40y0jj4.png
It was just Stone Jacobs. A man I’d known six years. A man I’d found to be kind, charming, easy-going, and well, pretty much perfect. Three dates with a friend. No problem, right?

If you love a good slow-burn romance, a friends to lovers storyline, and a somewhat suspenseful story, Three Dates will be the perfect book for you. This book pulled me in from the very beginning. I was so invested in Muriella and Stone’s story.

Muriella has been through so much in her life. Because o
Sabrina
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE!!
US: https://amzn.to/2yKGgrH
UK: https://amzn.to/2PDMZed

Three Dates picks up around where the previous book ended, with some overlapping in the time line. This is Muriella and Stone's story, and boy was I excited to get more of them. I could tell there chemistry between them but in their own story it really shined and had me captivated. Muriella was the star of this book though, and I adored her.

After going through so many hard times in life, Muriella had pretty much resigned herself to
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 ”Only You” Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muriella Morales lives in New York City, and has created the life she wants including her own family with friends Daniel & Vivian. They have become her entire world. They were the only two people she let into her life until a gorgeous, movie star from Texas named Stone Jacobs joined their circle of friends. Muriella had kept Stone at a comfortable distance for the past six years. She liked her life and didn't like change. She was all about being in
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
🌟3.5 Stars!🌟

Muriella has never been on a date. But she promises three dates to a movie star Stone Jacobs. For six years, Stone has been patient, waiting and abiding his time and Muriella has been resisting him.

Muriella has had a troubled past and because of that her outlook on love and romance is skewed. She doesn’t think she deserves happiness. She needed someone strong, someone loyal, someone who loves her fiercely enough to bring down the walls around he heart.

This is a slow burn romance. A
Julie
Jun 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some parts of it were hard to fathom and the storyline got too inexplicable action but overall wasn’t that bad
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
*****5 Compelling and Burning Stars*****

Copy was generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

I first met Stone and Muriella in the first book in this series and totally fell in love with these characters. I couldn’t get enough of them and was counting down the days until their story would be published.

To start off, if you love a story about friend to lover…a slow burn romance…well developed characters and just overall feel good emotions…this is definitely the book for you to s
Amy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Slow Burn Stars!

When I heard that Stone & Muriella were getting their own story, I gotta tell you, I was over the moon. I fell in love with these two in It’s Not Over and man, was I dying for more!!

Stone & Muriella’s story took me on one heck of a ride with so many emotions and feels. From the moment you start reading their story, you can’t help but be hooked on the two of them. Muriella has never been on a date and if she had it her way, she never would. However, as a favor to her bff, she ag
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

I’ve never been on a date. <--- please for the love of GOD do not tell me that this heroine is a 36-year-old virgin?? I really hope that isn't the case, but who in the world reaches the age of 36 without having gone on at least ONE date??!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

yasmin
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
the horror didn’t define who she was, even though sometimes she thought it did. i swore to myself i’d make certain she realised what a precious gift she was to me. one i would never forsake. never take for granted. and love always.

i am an emotional wreck after finishing this book and this is why i love slow burn romance so bad but this is very slowburn and i don't recommend for everyone who can't stand it because of course you're gonna get bored but i love stone and muriella's story so much and
Erica
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Three Dates had potential to be a great love story, in the end it was just that. But for me getting to that point was long and drawn out.
The book was a slow starter for me, I actually put it down about 12 chapters in and read another book then picked it back up hoping it would get better. It took quite a few more chapters to truly get me interested.
Once we got to the meat of the story it was 75% through which killed me because I felt I spent way too long getting to the parts that were interesti
Coco.V
Mar 17, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (3/17/2020)! 🎁 ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Muriella has a past that only two people know about, it is dark, and it is horrific, and she lets no one near her because of this.  Daniel and Vivian are the only ones that are close to Muriella and that is the only way she can cope.  Stone Jacobs is a famous actor and six years ago he was accepted into Daniel’s inner circle.  Once they became friends he met a girl he knew was “the one”.  Daniel warned Stone to keep his distance from Muriella and never try to push past being friends.  Stone has ...more
MJ Symmonds
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"In Stone's arms, the rightness of being there, it became clear the past had ruled me. I was the only one with the power to end that."

I can say with all honesty that I did not think I coud love this book more than book one, It's Not Over, but the author(s) blew this one so far out of the stratosphere that my heart just couldn't help but fall for it.

Muriella will forever be haunted by her past, a past so horrrific she will not let it taint someone else's life especially Stone Jacobs. No matte
Sharon Jones
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction book blog.
This is my first book by this writing duo, and the story certainly took me on a wild ride. There is so much going on in this book, for both Stone and Muriella. At the start of the book I felt a bit lost. I think I may have to of read the first book, but apart from that, this story could easily be read as a standalone.
My heart broke after reading Muriella's past. Leading up to it, I knew it would be something horrific, but I was absolutely shoc
Catherine Cowles
A story that will break your heart and put it back together again, stronger than it was before. Three Dates is a love story for the ages. It had me twisted up in knots and straining to read faster, but at the same time wanting to savor every minute with this amazing couple. Stone and Muriella will forever hold a special place in my heart. Don't miss this novel!
Harlow Layne
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Dates is an amazing story of what can happen when you combine strength and love. Stone and Muriella's story is beyond special and will always hold a special place deep inside my soul. My heart raced. It soared. It broke. And then was mended back together. You do not want to miss out on this novel!
Vanessa Lawford
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Grahame Claire book and it definitely will not be my last.

I love the connections between all the characters and their family ties.
This was a beautiful story that does have it's dark points but is a perfect story that shows what happens when you don't give up.

An ARC was kindly provided in exchange for an honest and voluntary review by Sweet Treats Book Blog 💖
L. Duarte
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Dates
And they did it again! These authors are sure to get in my list of automatic purchase button. This book is everything swooning, but more much, much more. The story has a rich texture with multilayers of emotions. A tapestry of intriguing plot, strong characters and the unmeasurable value of a family. And romance. So much romance.
Muriella’s story is not for the faint of heart, but it’s worth reading every single word. In Stone, she finds the healing she so needs and deserves. And I wa
Angie McGuire
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. If you read it's not over..then you have met both Stone and Muriella. This book is a stand-alone, so you don't have to read book 1 (but you should 🤗). Muriella has some dark secrets that we don't know about, but Stone is there for her from the get go. He has been in love with her for a very long time, and she secretly has loved him as well. However, she is scared and feels unworthy of letting anyone love her, but Stone shows her how true love is supposed to be.

With some surpris
LeLe
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Muriella is thirty six, has never been on a date because of her troubled past.. Twenty two years ago she escaped her cruel father, who is a maffia boss. The story was very slow, I got bored. Besides that, after twenty two years, why didn’t she seek help? A therapist? Someone who helped here overcome her troubles from te past? The relationship with Daniel and Vivian didn’t feel healthy at all, they should help her overcome her troubles, but all they did was let her maintain her behaviour.
MiDouradoP
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a painful yet wonderful journey!

Muriella conquered my heart since It's Not Over. I was anxious to know her story, but I was also wary and afraid, rightfully so. She carried so much baggage, so many scars, so many justified fears. Every step she took was a battle, every breath was both a blesson and a curse. But still she was a survivor, she was strong and nurturing.
She slayed so many daily demons, and yet she loved and cared and out other's needs above her own.
She had such deep struggles an
Tracey
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished reading this book 2 days ago and it's taken me this long to get my thoughts together to form a review that is worthy of this awesome, incredible novel! Talk about a book hangover! I'm having a hard time reading anything else because Stone & Muriella will forever be in my heart. I had no doubt that I would love this book after reading It's Not Over (Paths to Love #1), but I had no idea that it would touch me in such a profound way. Stone is the perfect book boyfriend-swoony, sexy and s ...more
Stephanie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the top books I have read! I loved Muriella & Stone in It’s Not Over and I was so happy that they got to tell their story.

Stone & Muriella’s journey was not an easy one, but so worth it. There were some amazing twists and turns that I didn’t see coming. This book kept me on the edge! I had to find out what was going to happen and where it would lead.

Muriella was full of spunk, fear, and heart. I admired her strength. I loved watching her grow as a person and learn to lean on others. Sto
Anne Baker
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robbed Of Love

This wonderful second book in the Paths To Love series blew me away once again. These amazing authors certainly know how to keep you gripped! The powerful force between the two main characters Muriella and Stone, was like a magnificent storm, building in intensity throughout this amazing story! Such a beautifully written gripping storyline, with amazing in depth characters that you absolutely connect with from the outset. I can only but highly recommend this amazing read!
Why does M
KReader
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVED this book!

This is book 2 in the series and picks up near the end of book 1. This is Muriella and Stone's book and boy did I love it! I knew these two belonged together when reading them in book 1 but wondered how Muriella would ever be open enough with all of her past haunting her. Not easy but Stone was up to the job. LOVE LOVE LOVED this book!

I read an ARC and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Diane'sBookReflections
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Where to begin?

• With a story so moving it wraps you up in a warm fuzzy blanket that you don’t want to let go of till you’ve read the very last word.
• A story so compelling it makes you want more….more words, more story, more about our main characters.
• A story that not only shows what the meaning of true love is, it teaches the meaning as well.
• A story that makes you hyperventilate because you are so entrenched with the main characters you forget to breathe.

Grahame Claire is
Izzie d
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stone and Muriella.
This book really drew me in, I was captivated from the beginning.
I would advise reading book 1 first as this book is dated after the events of that book have taken place and we meet Stone in that book and Muriella, as she is a close friend of Daniel and Vivian.
It's a slow burn in the sense that they have known each other for 6 years and at the start of the book they are going on the the first of the three dates she promised him from book 1.
I loved Stone. He is totally enchante
Jen
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)
  • Love Under Construction (Love By Design, #1)
  • Burn So Good (Into The Fire, #5)
  • Stiff Suit (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #5)
  • A Spoonful of Sugar (The Bachelor Bake-Off Book 2)
  • You Were Meant For Me (Wishful Romance, #10)
  • Hung up on Hadley (Red Maple Falls, #5)
  • Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • The Matchmaker's Match (Man's Best Friend, #3)
  • The Billionaire Deal
  • Fully Involved (Island Fire, #3)
  • This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • Play Me (Brit Boys Sports, #4)
  • Heat (Firefighters of Montana, #4)
  • A Cowboy's Salvation (Redemption Ranch Book 1)
  • Reckless In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #2)
  • She's the One (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #1)
  • Dirty Boxing (Blood and Glory, #1)
Grahame Claire is a USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance.

A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.

Soulmates.

Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldn’t leave us alone.

Paths to Love (5 books)
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)
  • Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)