Start by marking “Circle (Roads, #3)” as Want to Read:
Circle (Roads, #3)

Circle

(Roads #3)

I love him...but he’s forgotten why.

A lot can happen in six years, and Ash and Pete have seen their world flipped upside down more times than most. Being parents to Pete's young nephew wasn't in their plan, but life happens to them and they roll with the punches. Or at least they did, until new heartache rocks their hard-won happily-ever-after.

Ash loves Pete as much as eve
179 pages
Published September 5th 2017 by Fox Love Press (first published August 17th 2017)

Start your review of Circle (Roads, #3)
Simone
***4.5 Stars***

Damn, barely finished and I already miss these guys...

For me this was a short journey since I read all books almost back to back and believe me, I'm so glad I didn't have to wait years for the last one.
"You're not happy."
"I know."
"Why?"
"I'm just... not."

No, Pete is not happy and the reason why almost broke my heart because this is a burden I wish upon nobody, especially n
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT

I love these guys, or should I say “fuckers” since they made that term so endearing. I also loved catching up with Jed and Max. There was so much sorrow and happiness in this series. Of course, Garrett Leigh kept it real.
Ele
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4.5 stars*

---Spoiler Free Review----

She said she would give Ash and Pete a glorious HEA. She said that, despite what these guys have gone through, they'll get the happiness they deserve. She was telling the truth! Garrett Leigh wrote the perfect ending for her most tortured heroes.

Because I don't want to spoil anything, I'm just going to say that stuff...happens. Not good stuff. Pete is unhappy and there's a reason for it. There is distance between him and Ash, and some lack of trust. Bu there
Alisa
It's with great irony that I write in my review, "Do yourself a favor and do not read any reviews on this book". There are a ton of important things that could get spoiled. I'm already seeing spoilers in reviews (even ones tagged as spoiler free). If you're a fan of this series just skip the reviews and grab this book the day it comes out.

I was super hesitant going into this book. I don't like my hea's messed with and I was super worried about where this author was going with this story. I didn
Christelle
What a great series from Garrett Leigh : there are some characters so well fleshed out that they feel real and their struggles become tangible. That’s what happened for me with Pete and Ash.

Ash had a very bad start in life, loosing his parents, being in foster care and then on the streets where he found some relief doing street art. Ellie noticed him, helped him to get out of his drug addiction, getting back as much as possible on his feet and finding him a place to stay with a roommate : Pete.

P
Ariana
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Ariana by: Simone
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
*4,5 stars*

What a great finish to the series! What a sigh-worthy epilogue!
(Dare I say I had an inkling...?)

I think the reason why I like Pete and Ash so much is because they never give up on each other.
Whatever life (or Garret Leigh, *g*) puts into their way- they don't just throw the towel and call it a day, even when it would be so easy.
They work at it, they TRY and in the end the connection between them helps them to tackle even the heaviest burdens (and the one Pete is carrying around has t
Garrett Leigh
Aug 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-shit
OUT TODAY http://mybook.to/CircleGarrettLeigh <3

If you've ever wondered what became of Ash and Pete (Slide and Rare), if they got the happy ending they deserved, Circle is finally here to tell you.
Sara
5 Hearts

This book. It’s so much on so many levels and I am going to attempt to not fangirl the fuck out of this review and stick to the story. If you have read a single review of mine, you know how hard this is going to be for me.
Sometimes perspective is physical, even when the problem isn’t.

So, I have a thing for Ash and Pete. They are one of my most favorite couples ever and the fuckers could do no wrong by me. When I first read Slide I was sat on my ass quickly by the writi
Ula'ndi Hart
Overall book rating: 4.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 5 Cause I really like it okay?

So... where to start? I feel on one hand that this book had a different Feel to it than the others? I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe I don’t really want to.

I’ll be honest and say that for a while at the beginning there, it felt as if great parts of “something’s” where left out. Maybe I was greedy because I so love these guys and I don’t mind reading about every single moment they breathe together.

I didn’t l
Sanaa
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, arc, m-m
4.5 stars.

This is the final installment in the Roads series and is honestly one of the most complex (i hope this is the right word) books I've ever read. Ash and Pete have had so much thrown at them and the fact that they're still coming out stronger on the other side?

That's strength. And courage.

My heart was honestly all over the place while I read this. I was crying, sad, heartbroken. But as you read along, Garrett does a wonderful job mending your heart as much as you possibly can.

And th
Jaime
I love Pete & Ash -- this is a great ending for them. I loved the emotion in this book, the hot and sexy times, and the banter between the guys. In addition, loved seeing new sides to the guys... I really don't want to say a lot and potentially spoil any aspect of this book. It is the perfect ending -
5 stars
RTC
Tess
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Very well-deserved HEA!
Karen
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect ending for this series, I absolutely loved this one from start to finish with all it's imperfections and perfections. Full review to follow soonish!

As with most things this re-release has come full circle...

While Ash and Pete have weathered the storms of the past and neither man has lost sight of how much they love each other, with the beginning of ‘Circle’ there’s a distance between them that leaves both men feeling like it’s a distance that they’re not sure they can br
Lelyana
***FIVE STARS and some more!***

"I wasn't dancing. The dogs heard you coming, so I followed them"
"Without your shoes?"
Dammit. I lifted my wet feet from the ground and stood on Pete's boots.
"I don't need shoes, I got you"
"Yes, you have"

Pete and Ash are just rooted in me, running in my blood, and they're my first love of Garrett Leigh characters and they're so damn perfect. Consuming me like no other.
Two imperfect soul, perfect for each other.
I don't even know how to show my love fo
Aerin
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, part-of-a-series
I was a coward! It took me forever to find the courage to start this book, even though Garrett Leigh told me I had nothing to fear. I should have trusted her, but I guess it's better late than never. I still wasn't ready for the emotional rollercoaster I was sure this book would take me on, but I got tired of procrastinating so I dove in heaven first. I'm so glad I did!

There are many amazing reviews for this book already, so I'll just add my humble opinion. Pete and Ash were fucking fabulous, t
Coco.V
Jan 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/12/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
I love him...but he’s forgotten why.

Ash loves Pete as much as ever—more, in fact—but Pete battles alone with a burden that weighs heavily on his he
Cadiva
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More emotional glimpses of life with Ash and Pete

Garrett Leigh brings Ash and Pete's tumultuous relationship through to a naturally satisfying conclusion with this final visit.

I love anything Garrett writes but Ash and Pete are special to me among her characters because of their incredible struggles to just live their lives and love.

The angst levels in this series are almost the most high and dramatic of any of her books in my opinion and it works uniquely well for such wonderfully realised char
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
A wonderful end to Pete and Ash - full of new beginnings for them. I've always been impressed by how these guys get through stuff. Loved Jed and Max and the dogs too.
Joyfully Jay
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

5 stars

This series has always been character driven and this book stays on course. It also has had a harsher, more somber edge to it and that also stays on course, although there are a few more moments of lightness here.

This book shows the guys together for six years now. Ash has come so far and it was amazing to see where he is. He still has his demons to wrestle with, but he’s successful in ways he never imagined. Pete, on the other hand, is struggling and it’s not in hi
Calila
Loved getting to revisit two of my favorite couples from this author in one book. I'll be honest and say since it's been while since i read the previous books I was a little slow to remember everyone. A re-read probably would've been helpful. But I wasn't lost. This stands well on it's own. I loved getting to see that love isn't a magical cure all. That relationships still take work. Mental illness still rears it's head. That in life, it all comes down to CHOICE. You choose to stay and work it o ...more
Tina

4,5 stars.
Sheri
Oh my heart. I have serious book feels going on from my overindulgence of Garrett Angst. This final book completes the series and I’m exceedingly grateful that I read them all back to back. It was an intense and stunning ride. When Leigh has a couple of broken boys on her hands, she’s a force to be reckoned with. I assumed after the traumatic events in the previous book, Pete and Ash were due for some smooth sailing. Not a chance. The waters were choppy and dangerous and I wanted to shake somebo ...more
Leyna
Jan 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: m-m, freebie, lgbtqia
Les Joseph
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ash and Pete will always and forever be one of my most favorite couples and this book is everything you wanted and some you didn't know you needed for this beloved couple. It's perfection. Emotional and angsty and so SO happy and joyful that I might have a book hangover that lasts me for weeks. I finished this yesterday morning and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and thinking about just how far Ash and Pete have come from when we first met them. I loved every single thing about Cir ...more
Kirk
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance, lgbtq
This is book three in the Roads series and follows the story of tattoo artist Ash Fagin, and Chicago paramedic Pete Adams. If you’ve read the first books in the series you’ll know that this relationship has not been an easy one with Ash’s history of drugs, mental illness and life on the streets and the love and safety he’s found with Pete, who’s been his saviour. This book see’s them six years into their relationship. The tables have turned, Pete’s keeping a big - make that huge - secret and Ash ...more
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
I kneeeeeew that ending would happen!!!
And it was so very Pete and Ash, it was perfect!

"I love you, Fucker."

I'm so glad this book was written. I think it tied their story up nicely. It was a fast and smooth read, even though there were more bumps in the road. How could it not be? It's Pete and Ash. They're made of strong stuff having gotten through what they have, this is a cake-walk.

Jed and Max were a great addition. I'll admit, I've not read Only Love, but after meeting them I am definitely
Lisa
We are back with Ash and Pete in what I think is the final instalment in their story.
The two have been together for years but something is not right with their relationship.
Its quite a long way into the book before we know whats wrong and it takes a roadtrip to bring it out.
There is a lot of Jed and Max in this book, they were the couple from Only Love but I didn't realize that as I was reading.
A nice story but it didn't leave me teary as so many Garrett Leigh books do.
Rita
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not perfect and a little self indulgent on the author's part but I don't care. I loved this conclusion to Pete and Ash's story. I will always think fondly of this series and go back and reread from time to time.
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
Reviewed for From Top to Bottom Reviews

*a copy of this was provided via Signal Boost Promotions

When Garrett Leigh announced this books I was beyond excited. Slide and Rare, the first two books in this series, were my first LGBTQ-romance novels ever. I had previously read Gypsy Rain by her (which is now out as full-length novel Heart - you should check that out as well!), but other than that I was completely new to this subgenre. So, Ash and Pete will always be quite special to me, because they w
Lisa The Novel Approach
Stunning. Absolute perfection. I just want to savor this one, and keep it with me for a bit. Maybe even immediately read it again. It’s been three and a half years since I spent time with Ash and Pete from Garret Leigh’s Roads series, but Circle quickly reminded me why I love them so damn much. I didn’t have a chance to reread Slide and Rare before reading Circle, but I wish I would have. It’s definitely not necessary…I was able to get right back into the groove with these guys, even though so m ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Broken Pieces (Broken Pieces, #1)
  • Rend (Riven, #2)
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Owl's Slumber (Trials of Fear, #1)
  • Raze (Riven, #3)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)
  • Touch the Sky (Free Fall #1)
  • On Davis Row
  • From Ashes (Heathens Ink #3)
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Between Sinners and Saints
  • One Man's Trash (The Heretic Doms Club, #1)
  • Sir
  • Milo (Finding Home, #2)
  • Galaxies and Oceans
She/Her

Bonus Material available for all books on Garrett's Patreon account. Includes short stories from Misfits, Slide, Strays, What Remains, Dream, and much more. Sign up here: https://www.patreon.com/garrettleigh

Facebook Fan Group, Garrett's Den... https://www.facebook.com/groups/garre...

Garrett Leigh is an award-winning British writer, cover artist, and book designer. Her debut novel, Slide, wo

Roads (3 books)