Start by marking “Clippings from My Notebook” as Want to Read:
Clippings from My Notebook

Clippings from My Notebook

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
1984 RARE New Corrie ten Boom in original shrink wrap from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
Published June 1st 1982 by World Wide Publications (first published January 1st 1982)

Barbara
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I looked for years for this book and a dear friend gave it to me for my birthday! It is a wonderful book and has helped me deal with many worries in my life. I think it is out of print.
Rosa Cline
4 star

This was a very nice devotional by Ms tenBoom. It had various things from her other books a collection of her favorite things she had written both printed before and stuff that was in her notebooks as well.
Rosa Cline
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, devotional
Dionne
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
"We are in God's training school and learning much. We are continually protected by the most extraordinary providence, and we know that we can hold out in spite of the hard life. God knows the way; we are at peace with everything."--p. 18

Corrie ten Boom was an amazing woman in so many ways. God used a horrific ordeal in her life (being sent to a Nazi concentration camp) to give her a platform of sharing God's grace with the world. I have read several of her books, and am always amazed at her wis
Alumine Andrew
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favourite
Corrie ten Boom has been an inspirational figure in my life since I was young. Not only her story of survival in a concentration camp during World War II but her abundant faith and positive outlook on life regardless of her suffering.
This small book is a collection of her insights and observations during her lifetime. She always kept a journal where she recorded her thoughts and those of others which inspired her.
The entries are short, small bites to read and chew over.
I re read this one every
Molly Cline

Nov 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Quest for Character
  • Impressions of an Indian Childhood
  • The Vertical Self: How Biblical Faith Can Help Us Discover Who We Are in An Age of Self Obsession
  • The Five Silent Years of Corrie ten Boom
  • The Mezuzah in the Madonna's Foot: Marranos and Other Secret Jews--A Woman Discovers Her Spiritual Heritage
  • God's Missionary
  • The Faith: What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It, and Why It Matters
  • Praying the Names of God: A Daily Guide
  • Wyatt Earp: The Life Behind the Legend
  • The Diary of Petr Ginz
  • Corrie Ten Boom: Keeper of the Angels' Den (Chrisitan Heroes: Then & Now)
  • 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart
  • A Taste of Heaven: Worship in the Light of Eternity
Corrie ten Boom and her family were Christians who were active in social work in their home town of Haarlem, the Netherlands. During the Nazi occupation, they chose to act out their faith through peaceful resistance to the Nazis by active participation in the Dutch underground. They were hiding, feeding and transporting Jews and underground members hunted by the Gestapo out of the country. It is e ...more
More about Corrie ten Boom...
“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” 4586 likes
“Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hatred. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.” 157 likes