Start by marking “Roll With the Punches (Suncoast Society, #55)” as Want to Read:
Roll With the Punches (Suncoast Society, #55)

Roll With the Punches

(Suncoast Society #55)

(Suncoast Society series book #55, MMM, BDSM)

Stuart has no regrets about his new life with Brandon and Jeff. For the first time, he feels he’s exactly where he’s supposed to be, with a family who loves him for who he is. Even despite the craziness with Brandon’s ex, it’s all worth it.

Jeff knows this is for life with the two men and has never felt happier. When a mission to
Published July 24th 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Roll With the Punches, please sign up.
Tymber Dalton They are, but some of the books in the series do have backstory that helps fill in inside jokes, history, etc. For this book, at the very least you'll…moreThey are, but some of the books in the series do have backstory that helps fill in inside jokes, history, etc. For this book, at the very least you'll want to read Heartache Spoken Here first, because it's the first introducing these three main characters and this book picks up where that one leaves off. Thanks!! :)(less)

Start your review of Roll With the Punches (Suncoast Society, #55)
Rhonda
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With this book, we get to continue the story with Brandon, Stuart and Jeff. The guys are finally living together and going about their business. Brandon's teenage daughter still lives with them and his ex wife is still causing problems, via her creepy husband and step son. I love how we get all aspects of what is going on in their lives. Can I add that I hope that as some point, Pat and his creepy son gets what is coming to them. Add to the mix that Brandon's daughter is "dating" and one of the ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

When life throws curve balls, a person can be beaten to death by trying to stand up against the balls or they could bend and roll with the punches. This story follows Heartache Spoken Here and should be read only after reading it. Just reading these two books in the series together will be fine.

What happens after the happily ever after ending? Ms. Dalton explores this when we return to the threesome, Stuart, Brandon and Jeff. There is continued craziness with Bradon's ex. More specifically,
Pam
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SPOILER ALERT: ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES IS THE SEQUEL TO HEARTACHE SPOKEN HERE, BOOK #54 IN THIS SERIES. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET READ HEARTACHE SPOKEN HERE, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS REVIEW AS IT CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Roll With the Punches is book #55 in the Suncoast Society series by Tymber Dalton. As always, Ms. Dalton has written a story filled with very real and relatable characters, their daily lives, their hopes, dreams, and, of course, the romance they've been looking for, as well as the difficulties,
Angie
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book continues Brandon, Jeff and Stuart's story which began with Heartache Spoken Here. I loved getting a glipse at their happily ever after. As this book begins, the 3 men are living together along with Brandon's daughter Emma. Keeping their BDSM dynamic on the down low seems to be working well and the men enjoy their time together in and out of the bedroom as they become a family. This means alot to Stuart as well as Emma who now has more than one parent she can count on. I really liked ...more
Kristinmarie
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book were we learn more about Brandon, Jeff and Stuart. Their relationship with each other and with Emma. In this book we get to see more of Emma's relationship with her mother, and how it evolves as well as her relationship with her best friend Grace. We see more of the dynamic between the men and their relationship how it changes and grows. I hope to see more of this wonderful family in future books as I have come to care for them a great deal while reading these last two ...more
Melanie
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Tymber Dalton has shown us that, as unusual as the dynamics of families may be, we all have the same types of problems. It is how we react to these problems that makes for a good book. Brandon has a crazy ex with an equally crazy controlling husband and stepson, a child who has been caught lying, and a husband who is ill and trying to hide it from everyone. Mix all of that in with great sex and emotional scenes with a few surprises and you have a five star story.
I love the Suncoast
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These three men continue to build their lives together and to build a home for Brandon's daughter Emma as well. These are three caring and loyal men. In this installment of the Suncoast Society see them face all types of dramas of family & health and through it all we see them rise to the challenge and show their strength and dedication to their family.
Toi
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freaking Loved It

It was nice to get a more in depth story of Brandon, Stuart and Jeff and how they are making it work together - how Jeff and Stuart are getting to be a dad to Emma and her best friend Emma.
Judy
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was better than the first installment. Looking forward to the next part of the story.
Mary
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuing story

This picks up right where the last book ends. Brandon, Jeff and Stuart have moved in together and are cementing their family. There are some challenges to overcome but in the end their family is strong.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 with these sexy ass men. This book is Stuart, Jeff and Brandon's continuing story. Bot just theirs but Emma and Grace's too. A health issues puts a kink in the men's lives. (no pun intended)
Then we get a little surprise with Brandon's daughter.
Readalot
Nov 11, 2017
Farrah
Jul 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shattered Pieces (Heathens Ink, #4)
  • Unraveled (Heathens Ink #5; Inked #1)
  • From Ashes (Heathens Ink #3)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • Going Commando (Heathens Ink, #2)
  • Flash Me (Heathens Ink #6)
  • Uncomplicated (Inked #2)
  • Finding Finley
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Rescue Me (Heathens Ink #1)
  • Something in the Way He Needs (Family, #1)
  • Secret Baby
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Incoming (Veterans Affairs, #1)
  • Paper Roses (Veterans Affairs, #2.5)
  • Paper Hearts (Veterans Affairs, #2)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)