Start by marking “Bare (Exposed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bare (Exposed, #2)

Bare

(Exposed #2)

Following the popular series debut—NUDES was praised as “passionate, emotional and uplifting” by #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely—contemporary romance author Sarah Robinson weaves a new standalone story where a second chance at romance is found on a Hollywood film set and secrets always have a way of being…exposed.

Reed Scott is the hottest actor in LA…
Be
204 pages
Published May 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bare

Start your review of Bare (Exposed, #2)
Sarah Robinson
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
** iBooks Exclusive Preorder! Preorder today: http://apple.co/2rk8zbF **
Release Date on All Book Retailers: Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A seductive standalone follow-up to the hit Hollywood romance, NUDES by Sarah Robinson—praised by #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely as "Passionate, emotional and uplifting!"—about the younger Reynolds sister whose career in movie choreography strips her bare when she meets the man of her dreams...again.

Official Synopsis:
Wendy'sThoughts
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sarah Robinson Fan, Romance
4 Ernest Love Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-99 Cents!
Sarah Robinson continues her Exposed series with Bare. These tales do not need to be read in order for the reader to enjoy them. What links is the environment of the arts; film, dance, and media.

With this entry, the first thing that came to my mind was a fusion of O'Henry's "The Gift of the Magi" crossed with the film vehicle of "Step Up". The couple, Teagan and Reed, have a history of being each other's everything in college. They unabashedly lo
Carlene Inspired
3.5 Stars

Bare is the second novel in the Nudes series, but is a complete standalone and can be read on its own. I personally enjoyed Nudes and think it is worth reading first, just to get to know one of the great Hollywood couples Sarah has brought to life before meeting the next. Main characters Reed and Teagan were once young sweethearts, but both were destined for fame and Reed couldn't let their future jeopardize the hope he had for his young bride. Years down the road, things just aren't wh
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

This is a stand alone and you won't be lost if you didn't read the first book. I liked it, but it didn't hit as hard as the first book. This was a second chance romance, and way sweeter than the first one. Teagan is just as strong as her big sister. She overcomes the past in a big way, and gets Reed. Reed had a lot to make up for since he left Teagan at the altar, and he does it in spades. Lots of sexy times. Now I'm guessing there will be one more book with the baby siste
A Klue
Courtney
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

Bare is a standalone in Robinson's Nude series; no need to read the first in order to read this one.

This book didn't wow me like the first one did. If you saw my face right now, I have my lips sort of scrunched up on one side and I am thinking to myself "I was hoping for more." It missed the mark for me but wasn't terrible.

Bare is a second chance romance for Teagan and Reed. They were college sweethearts who were both aiming for fame, but in different directions. And instead of talki
Nadine Bookaholic
This story didn't have the same impact on me that the first book NUDES did, but it was still a great read that I really enjoyed. I loved seeing Reed going after what he had always wanted but what I enjoyed even more was watching Teagan make Reed work for what he wanted, she was not going to give in so easily. Their second chance is not an easy one, they still have a lot to work through and trust is a big issue. The chemistry was really spot on which had me rooting for them even thought there wer ...more
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars

I really enjoyed and loved this second chance love story. Teagan and Reed have a sorted history and when they are thrown back together while filming his new movie they are forced to see the truths that they may have been hiding from. I loved how independent and self-aware both characters are in their parts and faults of their twisted journey of heartbreak, misunderstandings, and love.

This specific video review will be included in the September 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book review
Karen
May 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Title has nothing to do with book. Teagan gave in too easy. I like my book girls to let them suffer more when left at altar and not once visiting in the hospital. Douche main character. argh.
Iman
May 12, 2018 rated it liked it
It was sweet, the way an American romcom movie with Sandra bullock or Kate Hudson used to be in the 00s
Ayekah
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book can be read as a standalone and not necessary to read book one, but you'll be missing out on one hell of a story if you don't. On to Bare.
Reed is another Hollywood bad boy who needs to clean up his image quickly, due to start shooting his next big film, his face plastered over all the tabloids and magazines in some very unflattering but truthful ways. He's having a meeting with his agent who tells him he needs to get himself together.
Which he promises to try. His latest film revolves a
Liz
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bare by Sarah Robinson is a Hollywood second chance romance with all the feels. After heartbreak and loss, a couple is faced with each other again, can this finally be their chance?

Reed Scott is a Hollywood heartthrob who enjoys everything that comes with that lifestyle. But as a bad boy, he wants to change his image. And accepting the role in a romantic comedy may be just what his career and image need. But then he finds out she will be there. His biggest mistake.

Teagan Reynolds was left hear
Sharing My
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Robinson is known for writing about strong and resilient women, and Teagan is definitely both. After the love of her life walked away, it nearly killed her. Now she is determined not to fall for Reed's charm again. Reed was a playboy actor that the tabloids loved to write about. Seeing Teagan again makes him want to change and be the man she deserves. Can Reed prove that he has changed, or will Teagan be left to pick up the pieces of her broken heart again? Will they finally get their happ ...more
Luisa Rivas
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a level-headed story about second chances and forgiveness. There are no dramatic peaks nor angsty downs, yet the story is heartfelt and develops just great. At some times, I thought that Reed was a wimp and Teagan was a smartass, but the book levels them up and makes them just human and confused.

This book combines dancing and acting in a Hollywood movie, yummy! Hollywood actor Reed Scott has image problems. His wild past came up in the tabloids and bit his butt and his agent is giving hi
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Bare is a story about second chances, fulfilling your dreams and overcoming unimaginable obstacles. Where Nudes was Aria Rose’s empowering journey of rise to fame in Hollywood -Bare is her sister, Teagan’s, inspirational journey of being the dancer she always dreamed of being... while getting closure and another chance with the lover of her life, Reed Scott.

With youth on their side and hearts in their eyes, their love was going to carry them to their future where there dreams would be fulfilled
Pinky1979
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What if you spent the last eight years of your life in misery and pain, hating the person who caused it but who also happened to be the love of your life? And what if it was all due to miscommunication and a misunderstanding? That is exactly what happened to Reed and Tegan. But it seems that they now have a second chance to make things right, but somethings are easier said than done and even though forgiving might be easy - forgetting is definitely not so.

Tegan Reynolds has finally gotten her li
Jessica Ann
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an early ARC for an honest review and you are going to get straightforward and honest. I was admittedly nervous in various parts of this story because if you have read Sarah Robinson before she is known for disturbing your mind, A LOT, but she didn't and it was fabulous for this story. Let me elaborate, the story of Teagan and Reed was like nothing I have ever read from her before or anyone else. Not only was it a second chance romance, but she made you question what would really hap ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Who doesn’t love second chance stories with an angsty plot and characters that are sweet and swoon worthy. This story takes you on a chase between Reed the Hollywood superstar and a super talented choreographer Teagan, who he has hurt immensely by leaving her at the altar so many years ago.

The story is written flawlessly, you will experience a tug of war of emotions, especially the art of letting go and forgiving someone that you want to trust but past experiences make you second guess yourself
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first Sarah Robinson book and now I definitely want to go back and read book 1. Bare can be read as a standalone so I don't feel like I was missing anything. I really enjoyed the story. I had a love/hate relationship with Teagan and Reed throughout the whole book which just made me enjoy it that much more. So much push and pull between them but it made for a entertaining, angsty story.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Isha Coleman
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The past has a way of showing up when we least expect it. For Teagan and Reed, it brings love's worst mistakes and most haunting regrets with it. Bare is the tale of young love gone wrong and fate's determination to heal it. Robinson pens a haunting routine of heartache and immaturity. Emotions flow. From temptation to frustration, the twists are endless, but the end result is divine.
Tammy
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nudes - Ben Lawson and Aria Rose Love their story, he is now in charge of the studio Aria is the star of their movie, suspense, hot steamy romance.

Loved the whole series.
Ash Luna
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Robinson has given her readers heartbreak with intensity I cant even begin to describe! Bare broke me and twisted my heart until there was nothing left. Teagan and Reed have a agonizing passionate relationship at times I didn't know if they were going up or falling down. "Teagan why girl why, must you do this to yourself."" that is what I was yelling at her throughout most the book, As for Reed I wanted to punch him in the face thru out the whole book. I still have no love for the man not ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reed just has a way with animals, "the feeling is not mutual," Reed teased, but he was already giving Benson little scratches behind his ears. Benson purred and rubbed against them. "This is weird while I'm naked." If Reed doesn't like something the man goes on a tear, "...are effing stupid," a deep voice growled, suddenly entering the hospital room. "We're bringing in a specialist." I liked this book, I loved Reed.
Carrie Youngcourt
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another home run for Sarah such an amazing book! I love the chemistry between Teagon and Reed. Reed has alot to make up for especially sense he left Teagon at the alter.

Teagon stands up for herself and is just as brave and focused as her big sister! With alot of hot scenes.

Can't wait to see what Saesh has in store for us with Sheer. What an amazing series this is turning out to. I love how she makes ther female characters strong and independent!
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars
Elizabeth Clinton
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you get a second chance to make it right. That is what happens when Reed Scott & Teagan Reynolds are brought together on a movie shoot.
Teagan is trying to get back to a life that was put on hold due to unforeseen serious circumstances what she never expects is seeing Reed Scott again. There is a lot of bitterness and heartache when it comes to him but when you are going to be spending a lot of time together again is your heart ready to give this a second chance that is the que
Anne Milne
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed the push and pull between the main characters but even after I finished I still didn’t like Reed sorry I know some readers will be screaming at me. I liked Teagan but I was so hoping she would kick him to the curb or even just make him work a bit harder and longer to prove himself.

Even though this wasn’t my favourite of the series I’m still looking forward to the next one.
Sandy S
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 8, 2018

Reed Scott is the hottest actor in LA…
Being a Hollywood heartthrob has its perks, and I’ve damn sure enjoyed every one of them, both on and off the silver screen. The tabloids loved every second of exploiting my privacy, chronicling my mistakes in ink for the whole world to see. Accepting the lead role in a romantic dance film was guaranteed to make me a box office hit and help me rewrite my image, until the choreographer hired to train me turned o
Bec

Reed Scott broke Tegan Reynolds heart when he left her at the altar, but now eight years later, she finds she has to work with him by teaching him the choreography for the new dance movie he's starring in. Determined to resist Reed, Tegan does everything she can to keep things professional. However, Reed doesn't make things easy for her. Will she give him a second chance or will she walk away before she gets hurt again?

Having absolutely loved the first book of this series, I couldn't wait to rea
Liza
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bare is the first book I've read by Sarah Robinson, but definitely won't be the last. I absolutely adored her voice and her characters in Bare.

Reed Scott and Teagan Reynolds had some pretty amazing chemistry from the moment they saw each other again. I honestly have to give Teagan so much credit for not punching Reed in the face the first time she saw him again years after he literally left her at the alter on the day of their wedding. Teagan was so very professional as she started working with
« previous 1 3 next »

• Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. (Immortal Matchmakers, #1)
  • Awakened (Vampire Awakenings, #1)
  • Tears of the Moon (Gallaghers of Ardmore, #2)
  • Heart of the Sea (Gallaghers of Ardmore, #3)
  • One Night Stand: Episode Three: An Erotic Serial
  • One Night Stand: Episode Two: An Erotic Serial
  • One Night Stand: Episode One: An Erotic Serial
  • Dark Choices The Accord (The Children of The Gods #43)
  • On My Knees (Bridge, #1)
  • Badd Ass (Badd Brothers, #2)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Badd Boy (Badd Brothers, #8)
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
  • Shattered Souls (To Love and Serve, #1)
  • Naughty Little Gift (Temptation Court, #1)
  • One Night Stand: Episode Four
  • Badd to the Bone (Badd Brothers, #3)
  • The Earl of London (The Royals Collection, #5)
Sarah Robinson is a Top 10 Bestselling Author on Barnes & Noble and Top 25 on Amazon.

Purchase Sarah's Books Here:
 photo amazon-buy-button_zps00381138.png  photo button-buy-barnes-and-noble_zps9113bbbd.gif  photo iBooksButton_zps19885ad5.png  photo kobo-buy-button-fw_1_zpsf2f39855.png

Join the Goodreads Fan Club here

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Profile | Goodreads Profile | Tumblr | Ins

Exposed (4 books)