Start by marking “Fire in the Hole (Suncoast Society, #48)” as Want to Read:
Fire in the Hole (Suncoast Society, #48)

Fire in the Hole

(Suncoast Society #48)

(Suncoast Society series book #48, MF, BDSM, FemDom)

(Note: This book is a direct sequel to Splendid Isolation.)

Is Lara’s life complicated? Not really. On the evening of her divorce, she dumps her jerk fiancé while at dinner with him and her now ex-husband, Everett, and Everett’s boyfriend, Wylie. That’s where she meets their hunky neighbor, Brad, and his teenage son, Mark.
ebook
Published April 3rd 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Fire in the Hole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire in the Hole

Start your review of Fire in the Hole (Suncoast Society, #48)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This was a satisfying read with excellent characters, lots of suspense, and some steamy sex scenes, along with a different point approach to the BDSM scene.

Lara is celebrating her divorce from her ex-husband and his significant other with the two men in question when her current fiance shows himself to be a total asshat. That same night she meets Brad and his son Mark, who epitomize acceptance and caring that brings out Steve's short comings even more.

But both Brad and Lara have been bu
Aղցela W.
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, m-f, erotica, 100-200pg
This was book 48 in the " Suncoast Society" series. Lara who is Everett's ex wife dumped her fiancée Steve on the day of her divorce from Everett because first she didn't love him and two because he was being rude to Everett and Wylie Steve was homophobic so she dumped him. Lara now has a problem she has given notice on her apartment because she was moving in with Steve so now she has 3 days to find a new place. Brad and his son Mark who live across the street from the guys join them for dinner ...more
Pam
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've read any of my other reviews of Tymber Dalton's books, you're well aware that she's my favorite author, an automatic buy with each new release. Fire in the Hole is the 48th book in the Suncoast Society BDSM series. If you haven't read the previous books, no problem! Each book in the series is a standalone novel, although you'll understand the characters' backstories better if you read them in order. There's a complete listing of the series, in order, at the beginning of each Suncoast S ...more
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review
Divorcing a best friend, dumping a douche bag fiance and then finding perhaps the man of your dreams all in less than a week is an accomplishment. Not sure if it is a good or bad feat, Lara's head is still whirling. This book overlaps the book Splendid Isolation which featured Lara's husband, Everett. This book can be read as a standalone but it is a better experienced if Splendid Isolation is read first.

Everett is now Lara's ex-husband. This was a long time coming and finally moving forward
Rhonda
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a well written story a Domme and this book has one. Tymber knows her stuff and that's why I love her books. Lara has an ex-fiancé who is stalking her for some reason and an ex-husband who is gay and has a boyfriend. The story is complex and kept me engaged the whole time. When Brad comes along, it gets very interesting. For me to read about a male submissive, it has to be believable and this is very believable. I couldn't put this book down and I highly recommend it! ...more
Heimy
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First thing I thought when I read the blurb was yay a Domme. I love how this book shows how uniquely different every BDSM relationship can be. After the great lead up in Splendid Isolation, Fire in the Hole will not disappoint. Another great one by Tymber Dalton.

Each book in the Sun Coast Society series is awesome and uniquely different from the others. There series is on my buy list. While they can be read individually as stand alones they're so much better read in order.
Tiffany
Three stars...

I liked this story. Some of the dead pool stuff is getting old. Maybe I'm the only one who didn't care for it much, but Mrs. Dalton has referenced the movie several times already. Also totally couldn't see Brad saying totes- it really sat with me the whole time. Didn't seem right for his character.
Toi
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Love Story

Lara and Ev finally get a divorce - only Steve wants to come with her to the hearing once that's done they go to dinner only to have Steve show his true colors, and that's where she meets Brad and his son Mark which turns out to be a blessing in disguise.
Adelaide
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Right in the feels

Ms. Dalton has become one of my favorite authors. Her characters are well-written and never one dimensional. Brad' explanation of his feelings about their relationship was so honest. Mark by far was my favorite part of the book. I love kick ass kids.
Mary
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While books in this series are standalones I do recommend that you read Splendid Isolation before this one. The begining of this one overlaps parts of that one. The overlapping part is told from Lara's POV. While I really don't like dual POV of the same story in two books Tymber did it very well. It was just a small part of this book so it did not get boring. Which is the problem I have with two books dual POV. I really love Mark and the way he handles psycho intruders. ...more
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant. Just enough snarky to make it funny and plenty emotional and sexy, too. Lara is strong and independent but she also has the soft side. Brad is a single dad, educated rancher who longs to submit to the right woman. Good thing Lara is the right woman.
Mel
Mar 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dance Away with Me
  • B Clones (Clones, #1)
  • Take Me Fast (Bridgewater County, #3)
  • Dossier Series Boxed Set (Books 1-4)
  • Wild Ride (South Florida Riders, #1)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Blocked (Gold Hockey, #1)
  • Montana SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors, #1)
  • Finch (Warriors of Phaeton #4)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Virgin River Collection Volume 2: Second Chance Pass\Temptation Ridge\Paradise Valley\Under the Christmas Tree (Virgin River, #5-7.5)
  • Farborn (Maxim Colonies, #2)
  • Barclay (Bachelors and Babies, #4)
  • Saudade (Maxim Colonies #3)
  • Fearless (Elite Doms of Washington, #5)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Surprise Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #21)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...