Start by marking “Finding Me and You (Sequel to The Light Between Us” as Want to Read:
Finding Me and You (Sequel to The Light Between Us

Finding Me and You (Sequel to The Light Between Us

What does it take to make love work?

Ruth and Derek's romance got off to a rocky start. After so many wrong turns, however, it seems that they are finally enjoying the real deal. But between the stress of planning a wedding, a difficult case at Derek's law firm, and the prospect of meeting each others' parents, will the couple be able to survive?

In this sequel to The Light
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2017 by She of the Wild

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Me and You (Sequel to The Light Between Us

Lana
Feb 13, 2017 Lana rated it really liked it
I didn't like this book quite as much as I did the first one. Derek and Ruth were more settled together, even though it was clear that there were still some trust and communication issues between them. The feelings didn't seem quite as intense in this one. I'm not worried that they won't make it, but there is definitely a sense of the honeymoon being over before the marriage even takes place.

One comment. I don't mind strong language, and lots of it is okay. But I was uncomfortable with the word
Jen
Feb 14, 2017 Jen rated it really liked it
"Finding Me and You" is a fun, light-hearted romance. It is the 2nd book in a series, but Parkes provides enough background for this book to stand on it's own. The characters are well thought out and the plot line is easy to follow and makes sense. Typically romance is not the genre I'm most attracted to, but Parkes' writing style provides an easy, fun read that kept me intrigued. If you are not typically a romance fan, this series is a good one to try. Hoping for a 3rd to wrap up Ruth and Derek ...more
Jo-Anne Joseph
May 12, 2017 Jo-Anne Joseph rated it really liked it
This was a good sequel to the light between us, it was daring and exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was an incredibly realistic storyline, I could relate to the fears and frustration Ruth felt and. Derek was well, complex Derek, I love him all the same. I love Padme's role and can't wait for wedding jitters.
Robyn S.
Robyn S. rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2017
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2017
Laura ~Passion flower
Feb 09, 2017 Laura ~Passion flower marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance, arc
Finding Me and You (ARC) was graciously provided to me by the author, Poppy Parkes, for an honest review. Review to follow.
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2017
Laarni
Laarni marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2017
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2017
Shannon Bishop
Shannon Bishop is currently reading it
Feb 23, 2017
Hadassah Harper
Hadassah Harper marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2017
CALusk
CALusk is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2017
Stormi
Stormi marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2017
Jasmine
Jasmine is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2017
Tony Baloney
Tony Baloney marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
May 18, 2017
Angela Freiberger garcia
Angela Freiberger garcia marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2017
Poppy writes, paints, and dreams in Montana, where she raises her two sons. She is in love with luscious color, moon-gazing, and dancing wild. Visit www.poppyparkes.com for more sassy and scintillating tales.
More about Poppy Parkes...