Start by marking “Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies, #2)

Two is a Lie

(Tangled Lies #2)

Two lies.
Two men who don’t share.

I never stopped loving Cole. Not when he left me. Not when he disappeared for three years. Not when he crashed back into my life in a violent explosion of testosterone and fury.
His sudden reappearance questions everything I thought I knew, including how I came to love another man.

Trace is an intoxicating breeze of seduction over ice. My roc
Published July 11th 2017

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
Holy angst-fest, people.

***Warning: This book is NOT a standalone and this review contains what could be considered spoilers for book one.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Moving on.

As I said in my review for book one, this series has pretty much everything I loathe...everything I usually avoid like the plague...

...Everything I usually throw back in the return pile like one of those flow-y boxy tunic things that make me look pregnant.

Namely?

A love triangle of beyond epic proportions.

That said...

I
Candace
Picking up where 'One is a Promise' left off, 'Two is a Lie' is an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. Poor Danni is left with an impossible decision to make. Lucky enough to find two men that she loves immensely, she must now choose between them. It just isn't fair!

My heart broke for Danni, Trace and Cole. While I knew from the start that Cole's return was inevitable, I couldn't help but be angry with him at the same time. I was definitely team Trace, all the way. After all, Cole made
Christy
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 19665201_10103954033676688_1701294054380579037_n_zpszkcxewse.jpg

Lines will be drawn. Rivalry will ensue.
Holy mother of all love triangles! Pam did it again. Another book that has completely immersed me and an ending that made my jaw drop! I said it in my review of the first book, and I’ll say it again- THIS is how you do a love triangle, people! It has been a long time since I’ve enjoyed a love triangle this much, or felt this conflicted about one!
Cole. My first love. My greatest loss. My second chance stands beside me... Trace. He’s suppos
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

The vibrating silhouette of my past paces a few feet away, staring at me like an ethereal presence.
Cole.
My first love. My greatest loss.
My second chance stands beside me, his expression as naked as his upper body, chilling in the cold mist.
Trace.
He’s supposed to be my new beginning. My future.

Have you ever read a book with a feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach? A book that kept you equal parts riveted to the pages and utterly terrified of what will come next? A book that
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

FABULOUS!!!!!

Love is a deep breath with wings. It flutters in the chest, swooping and dancing to the beat of the heart. Without it, I feel strangled and lifeless. Without them, I might never breathe again.

photo 4two_zps1zv21ykk.jpg

This is one exceptionally fabulous series!! I am well and truly addicted! Be warned that this story is not for the faint hearted and for those who can’t handle a good angst fest! Pam Godwin has one seriously naughty and devious mind! I thi
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Ever read one of those books where you actually have to sit it down or you will literally go crazy, that's this book for me😕

My heart hurts so bad from reading this book, my hair is about gone from the pulling, my blood pressure is absolutely skyrocketed, I can't even begin to imagine how the next book will go. Ughhhh, I have no words, I'm scared to Read on.. My emotions are everywhere on this book......

If you want angst, this book, this series is for you...
I won't bore you with a review, I'm sh
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Nothing good can from being with a woman who loves two men.

There’s plenty of reasons why I avoid love triangles like the plague. Number one, I don’t like the way I feel when I’m reading them and it’s not the reason you think. Sure there’s a slight amount of guilt because you know that the situation is not ideal and someone is going to get hurt but for me, this crap makes me certifiably crazy!! All of my emotions come out at full force and I have to keep my temper in check while simultane
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Cue another gif review, doubt anyone reads my blabber anyways :p

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
warhawke
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Angst lovers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 2 o 3 from Tangled Lies series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

After years of heartbreak and uncertainty, Danni Angelo found love again. But all the progress she made in mending her heart and soul was shattered when the one she's been mourning came crashing back into her life.

When I read book 1, I expect this series to be ansgty, but it didn't satisfy my need of emotional pain. I'm glad to say, if you want feels, you'll certainly get it here.

No matter the
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Tangled Lies series must be read in order to fully understand
1: One is a Promise
2: Two is a Lie
3: Three is a War

‘TWO IS A LIE' is the second book in Pam Godwin’s ‘Tangled Lies' series. It picks up where the first book left off.

What happens when the man you thought you would never see again suddenly makes a reappearance into your life?

The man that you wasted four and a half years waiting for returns only to walk back into your life not expecting that you’ve fallen in love with another
Pam Godwin
May 18, 2017 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
The first book is FREE!

Other retailers: https://www.books2read.com/twoisalie

Three is a War
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071J8RN7P
Other retailers: https://www.books2read.com/threeisawar

Facebook spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49193...

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!

-I don't understand the enigma of love, only that it holds me hostage, cares for and worships me, abandons and breaks me, and always lures me back for more.

photo E2001EC4-2D89-40E0-9DC9-2024D5AD945F_zps8y5omyej.jpg

Danni Angelo's life has been thrown into pure chaos. Her first love Cole Hartman shows up on her doorstep after disappearing for over four years. Losing him almost destroyed her, but years later she found love again with Trace Savoy. Trace was her second chance & supposed to be her future and her new beginning. Now that a future
CC
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

description

Two is a Lie opens without interruption in the timeline to a scenario that is thoroughly complex and full of emotion. With Cole’s return after four years have passed, Danni tries to reconcile the truth to accept how Cole is alive and to understand how Trace is connected to them both. For Danni, getting answers isn’t easy and finding a solution is even harder as both men are determined to fight for their chance, which leaves Danni in the position of making choice between Cole and Trace
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
“Love isn’t a choice.”

TWO IS A LIE is the second book in the TANGLED LIES trilogy by Pam Godwin. The story picks up where book one finishes with our female protagonist torn between the two men in her life. Men who are both close to her heart. Men whom she loves. It’s a story about second chances that can tear you apart, a web of lies, rivalry, and passion.

There’s no doubt that this story is a love triangle in the truest sense of the word. Readers may be drawn to one male character but it will p
Pam
5 double the highs, double the lows. stars

I don’t understand the enigma of love, only that it holds me hostage, cares for and worships me, abandons and breaks me, and always lures me back for more. I’m greedy for it.

Two Men. Two of the Greatest Loves. Imperfectly Perfect. Past, present and future colliding in a war that will have no winner. Just loss, pain and the hope that love can mend all things.
“The three of us? We’re fucked to hell. There’s no coming back from this.”

The heart wan
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
"I want to be your lover, your husband, your home. I want to be your everything."

The wait for book two was excruciating! I became so invested in Trace and Maddie during book one. The ups and downs of their relationship left me emotionally drained. Then wham, the surprise ending totally knocked my breath away. I've never loved a cliffhanger more. Talk about leaving readers panting for more...that's what Pam Godwin achieved. So, we're here in Two Is A Lie all reeling from Cole's return and attem
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone.

description

"Cole. My first love. My greatest loss."

"Trace. He's supposed to be my new beginning. My future."

Pam Godwin is the QUEEN of love triangles!!!

I literally couldn't stop reading this book. Finished this is one day... and reread a few chapters.

This series is insanely addicting. It checks all my boxes: Wickedly sexy. Full of angst. Simmering jealously. Shocking twists.

Second books in trilogies often lack many things, but Two is a Lie dives more i
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Again. That end!!!! WTF?

Grrr I'm just gonna blame myself for this because me and my fucking curiosity fucked me all over again!!!! Uhhh I should have wait to read this series when they're completed. :(

#stillteamtrace #fuckyoucole

I want last book right now! I need it! :(
Dammit, I'm gonna lose my freaking mind. :-/

Paige
4.5 "Triangle" Stars

Oh sweet good god in heaven. My heart hurts. Ahhhhh. That ending. The events leading up to it. *heart broken* The guy I thought I wanted just made is so I'm not sure it's feasible. The other guy isn't bad but damn, his reactions get me in the gut every time. I wanted her to just choose already but then when I thought about what choice I wanted, I was heartbroken myself. I don't even know. I just don't even know. But damn was this book sexy.

If you've not met Cole, Trace and Da
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Angsty Stars

ANGST ANGST ANGST and More ANGST.......
Lordy, this second book in the Tangled Lies series brings angst front and center. Don't get me wrong, I love angst and I can deal with triangles and cheating but the indecisiveness almost killed me.

I love the drama of Cole and Trace both wanting Danni. Danni and Cole, Danni and Trace......each relationship is hot and sexy yet emotional and loving. Danni wants to start over with each and see where her heart leads her. But Danni loves two men a
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm bummed that I didn't get emotional here. I'm hoping that the next book with tap into those emotions that everyone seemed to have but me. I did, however, like Trace more! I'm definitely team Trace right now, but who knows what will happen in the next book. I'm still feeling a little underwhelmed, but will finish this up with the last book, Three is a War...

**If you haven't read the first book, One is a Promise, or if you don't want the trilogy spoiled -- please don't
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
5 'angst fest' stars

I knew reading Two is a lie would mess with my head completely and it did! I can't form correct thoughts and words even less! Pam Godwin your tangled lies series is so brilliant!! Three is war is going to be epic! To be honest I'm not ready to have my heart broken. I already know that I'm gonna have to take back the pieces of it and I'm already nervous.

"I keep telling myself this isn’t the end. It’s the beginning of a new chapter. But if that’s true, why does it hurt so muc
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
HOLY MOLY!!!!  (ATTENTION!!!! This book is about a triangle, there is just no way around it.)

How can I adequately express my feelings for this book?

TUMULTUOUS.   NERVERACKING.   EMOTIONAL.

Actually that doesn't even cover it all. Reading Two is a Lie by Pam Godwin left me conflicted, raw, deeply invested, and in a state of constant apprehension. After that cliffhanger in book one, I knew that the status quo was over and done with. Whatever Cole, Danni, and Trace had once was pretty much in the p
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Two is a Lie is the second book in the Tangled Lies trilogy, and Pam Godwin mic drops the hell out this turbulent story. I thought the love triangle was fairly easy to handle in the first book, but apparently that was just foreplay. Two is a Lie is like Kryptonite to angst junkies, and only three things got me through this book: ranting on social media, lots of red wine, and a bottle of Tums. True story.

Trace and Cole are extremely different, yet Danni’s love for them is equally fierce. Being en
Myla
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two is a Lie continues where One is a Promise end, Danni face to face with the two men who rocks her world.

Cole, a man from her past returns after over four years of absence without any specific explanation of what really happened to him.

Trace, who presently owns her heart, her second chance at love.

Both men want her. But Danni knows she can’t choose one without hurting the other. Her decision on how to deal with the situation doesn’t please me, she’s just being selfish. And her stupid rule (h
Danielle
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angsty, erotica

Like the cheater I am....I read some spoilers and found out who the heroine ends up with, and considering that is not who I'm shipping for, or frankly, in LOVE with, I feel a little devastated.

I'm stopping the series here, making up my own ending, and then living happily in my own delusional world.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

"You're the song I'd never heard."

Cole or Trace...Trace or Cole. What will Danni do?

OMG...I don't know what to say about this book! All the intensity, all the drama, all the angst was almost off the charts and I wasn't sure my little heart could take it.

And it all boils down to that little heart already picking a guy! I tried not to do it but it just couldn't be helped. And now I'm stuck...biting my nails, sweating, wishing on a star...anything for MY guy to be the one. ~Sigh~ It's gonna
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

What the ever fucking hell did I just read??? Two Is A Lie fucked with my sanity and to be honest right about now I'm seconds away from getting crazy just because of this book! It tested my patience and honestly it took me several hours to convey my emotions into writing that I know will just end up a rambling. So bear with me because I was so stressed out with this book. But please... it's a good stress kind of (insert cheeky grin and grabby hands and dreamy eyes..because Cole and Trace!
Carlotta
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5

TEAM TRACE FOREVER!!!

SPOILER!!!
(I apologize for my English but I am Italian and as far I can read books in English, I do not speak it perfectly ... I hope everything is clear! If not, please do not hesitate to correct me,so that I can learn English better :) )

Already in the first book I had a preference for Trace, but I also loved Cole. After the discoveries at the end of this second book I have no doubt: TRACE all life!
To tell the truth, even without the discovery of the photos, as I
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Tangled Lies (3 books)
  • One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1)
  • Three is a War (Tangled Lies, #3)
“We're strangers again. Strangers sharing the same soul.” 1 likes
“I want him and me in this stolen moment. Collecting heartbeats. Falling in love for the millionth time.” 1 likes