Start by marking “The Fragile Line: Part Three (The Fragile Line, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Fragile Line: Part Three (The Fragile Line, #3)

The Fragile Line: Part Three

(The Fragile Line Series #3)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate-cover edition for ASIN B01JIWV58G

Love smashes into them.

Part Three of a Three-Part Story

Chloe tries to start fresh. She's in love with Matt and wants to be the person he needs.

But change is never easy.

Matt knows the facts when it comes to his relationship with Chloe.

The timing sucks. It's all moving way too fast. They're not re
Published January 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Fragile Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fragile Line

Start your review of The Fragile Line: Part Three (The Fragile Line, #3)
Verna Loves Books
The Fragile Line Part 3 by Alicia Kobishop is the absolute PERFECT ending to Matt and Chloe's story. Although, if Alicia decided to write more for them, I wouldn't complain.I loved their story.

This book is so passionate and so real. Alicia's writing will make you feel everything. Every struggle they have, every bit of pain they feel and the love. The love will flow through you.

Chloe and Matt finally start to figure things out in this one and prove to everyone reading that no matter the obstacle
Judy Miracle
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is part 3 in Chloe and Matts story. If you haven't read the first 2 already then you really need to in order to understand anything in part 3.

This was the perfect ending to their story. Alicia has a way with words that makes you feel everything in her stories. As well as giving you characters that you immediately fall in love with.

Finally, Matt and Chloe are starting to figure things out and prove that no matter what is thrown in their path that true love can conquer it all. I enjoyed thi
Katie Jones
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blind-dates
I absolutely loved this series!

Chloe and Matt's story was more then I could've hoped for. Although I wish it would've ended differently, I was still happy for everything that happened for them both.
Lylian Aguiar
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book in a series, Matt and Chloe now have my heart and soul. This book is completely out of this world. Rollercoaster of emotions from chapter one. I loved it and highly recommend it for those who love a GOOD romance!
EndlessReading
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Fragile Line Part 3 is a PERFECT ending to Matt and Chloe's story.

Alicia has a way with words that makes you get the feels, as well as giving you characters that you immediately fall in love with.

Chloe seems to learn how to grow up more, and makes a very good friend in Carrie. She starts to become the person she really wants to be, of how she sees herself.

Charlotte Isaac
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
wow, This is final installment to Fragile Line series. And it did not disappoint.

This book carries on from end of Part two. We see whats happens after that ending.

Chloe learns to grow up more, and makes a very good friend in Carrie. She starts to become the person she really wants to be. She is also missing Matt and wanting to become better for him.

Matt goes onto be what he always dreamed of, but also still has strong feelings for Chloe, but also knows why she did what she did.

We follow their j
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me state for the record, this is Part 3 of the series, so you MUST read Parts 1 & 2 first. Chloe has done the first unselfish act in a long time, when she let Matt go, so he didn't lose out on something great. She's let go of her old life of drinking, and hookups, but she still feels like she's still not the person that Matt deserves yet. When she sees Matt on TV, he's holding the hand of his co-star, so she feels like it's really over. So I have evolved into a new person, along with Chloe, ...more
Kaye
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Fragile Lines 3 happened! This book just cemented Matt's sweetheart status, in my book! And Chloe has grown so much, also! This has been such a heart-warming series, and I'm really fortunate that I got the chance to read this! It is such an addicting book, I couldn't put it down.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
OMG, Chloe loves Matt but won't hold him back, she loves him enough to let go, but not forever, she's making herself better for them both but while away can they survive ? Matt and Chloe have grown alot and came a long way . This was a great series with a great ending loved it.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 stars!! What a perfect way to end the story...

This is not a stand alone. Be sure to read part one and part two prior to this book!!

Chloe and Matt have came a long way from the first book. I adore their story and I love their backgrounds. This book touched on so many things. It was beautifully written.

I love the pearl necklace part. To have FML on the necklace was icing on the cake. Chloe has my 100% backing and it took three books to get me there but she has changed all the way around. Mat
Mistee  Lemaster
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
such An awesome ending!!! everything I wanted to happen and so much more!
Cassandra
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
See my full review under the box set!
This is the third book in this series. See my full review under the box set! I do highly recommend this book/series, but you should read The Fine Line first. That is a standalone or what this series is a spinoff from. If you read this series first, before the book, you will have spoilers. I'm hoping that there are more written.
Amber Goodwin
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end the series. Love that Chloe and Matt found a way to make it work. Would love to know what happens with the sister more :) A great series! Will definitely be waiting for more from Alicia! Thank you for the great series to read!
FeeMac
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolute brilliant conclusion to the story of Matt and Chloe.
Crystal Gray
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I am very proud of how far Chloe has come. Thank you Alicia for writing about "the bad guy". She was so misunderstood. That's how she wanted it at the time but still :)
Jenn
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've got to say, this series really surprised me.

Alicia Kobishop took a character that you were meant to dislike from The Fine Line and made her the focal character of The Fragile Line series, and she did it in such a way that at first you want to hate her. She's manipulative, and a liar, and uses people to get what she wants, but then after she meets Matt, she changes. She sees the error in the things she's done and works to better herself.

The entire third part of this series I couldn't put d
R yatsko
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#review
#quirkyblinddate

Part2 broke my heart.....part3 put it back together...
Chloe grew as person....she left the clubbing, drinking, random men...
When the call Logan was hurt she went to see him....
.....Matt was also there....

This was an amazing conclusion to part 1 and part 2
FML.
Wonderful...
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ending to great story! I love Chloe and Matt! It was nice to be able to see everything work out for Chloe. Loved it!
Brandy Roberts
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great ending to an amazing series . Chloe did the most selfless thing by letting Matt go an that shows how much she has changed from the very begging . I couldn't put this book down I needed to see how it was going to end and I was super happy with the way it went . You will fell every emotion going into this read it's really good to see Chloe redeem herself and Matt was an amazing guy he has such a beautiful soul . I cant wait to see whats next for Alicia Kobishop
copy provided for honest
Bookworm027
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was given this book by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

4 Stars!

I love a happy ending and this book definitely had one. No spoilers here, so I shan't go in to specifics, but Matt, Liv, Logan, and Chloe are all happy at the end. Once again, A.K. began at the exact moment the previous book ended and the story picked up momentum as it went. An accident brings everyone together again secrets are told, forgiveness given and love fills the air to wash away the sad.

I really enjoyed the
Jessica
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
received this book via #QuirkyBlindDate

This is the conclusion to the story of Matt and Chloe.

We find out what decision Matt made about the once in a lifetime opportunity he was given in part 2.

In this final part Chloe finds peace with a few people that she had hurt and someone who had hurt her. She finally got some closure.

If you read A fine Line we are brought back to what happened with Logan.

Will Chloe and Matt be able to move on and be together or will Chloe continue to push him away.
2OCC Reviews
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica

In the conclusion of this three book novella series Chloe finally clears the air so to speak and rights the things that she did wrong. It took me until this book to really like her but by the end I did. I was able to respect her, and understand her past, and what made her act the way she did.

Chloe really grew up from the start of the series. Right from the start of this book was hooked and excited to see how they were going to get their HEA and I wasn't let down. Bravo to the author from making
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chloe selflessly makes the decision to let the love of her life Matt go, in order for him to pursue his dream job. While Chloe is working hard to continue to make herself into a better person, she see’s Matt on TV, and is devastated when he is with another woman, and thinks he has decided to move on without her. Is everything as it seems though? You really need to read this awesome series for yourself!
The author has written a passionate and flawless storyline with this series, and she is getting
Lori R.
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was exactly what I needed! We get sexy & BA Matt again, we get more Pink (aka Chloe), and thank goodness, we get closure!

Ms. Kobishop did an excellent job wrapping up this story. Feelings were admitted, love was professed, and amends were made.

Matt & Chloe have both grown so much since book #1 - getting emotionally stronger for themselves, and for each other. I got all the feels while reading about these characters I've grown to love. I'm going to miss these two, but they will always have
Sheena
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book through the Quirky Blind Date with a Book in exchange for a fair and honest review.....this is the final in the series of novellas...finally Chloe completely redeems herself in my eyes...and takes responsibility for her actions and faces her demons...

I love the myriad of characters that are found in the pages of this series but in my heart there is a special place for Carrie and her daughter Piper who befriend Chloe and inadvertently turn her world around...

Chloe h
Crystal Wilke
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Fragile Lines is a Three part series. This is the first book/ series I have read by Alicia. I was pulled in from the beginning. Alicia gives you a little bit of everything in this series emotional wise.

The Fragile Line Part Three-
Chloe is trying to find herslf and grow up so she can better herself for Matt. Matt is living his dream. He told her he would wait till she was ready. Chloe may be to late to get Matt back. Although things happen for a reason and it could be for the better or the w
Marsha
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part 3

Why is this over!? I need more! Please?
This part brings you a little more from after Logan's accident and then what happened after between Chloe and Matt. I seriously hope there's more of these couples in the future!
Archer
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion to Matt and Chloe's story and it couldn't have ended better. I loved everything about the series and would read more maybe she could write a story for Carrie.
Three Chicks
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

This is the final installment in this series and I loved it. It was the perfect ending and even had a little bit of drama thrown in there as well. This is honestly my favorite part of the series. This is where everything comes to head. We find out once and for all what will happen with the two of the. As the third installment starts, Matt is off to fulfill a dream of his while Chloe is trying to find herself and be the person that she once was, but she is doing it all
Angela
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
This serial is kind of meh. It is well written and decently paced, but as short as the story is, I didn't really get a chance to connect or become invested enough in any of the characters. I just felt like even for a series novella, it should have been a tad longer. This was more of a personal preference, though. If you are fan of novellas, give these a try.

• The Lie
  • Rake's Redemption (Wind Dragons MC, #4)
  • Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)
  • Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons MC, #7)
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • After All
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers, #1)
  • Bad at Love
  • Runaway Mistress
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Husband (Betrothed #2)
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
  • Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Damage
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)
  • Collateral
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAlicia...
Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliciakobishop
Newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/aliciak...

Alicia Kobishop is a contemporary romance writer who lives in Milwaukee, WI, USA with her husband and two children.

Before trying her hand in writing, she worked her way up in the field of administrative healthcare with experiences ranging from working

The Fragile Line Series (3 books)
  • The Fragile Line: Part One (The Fragile Line, #1)
  • The Fragile Line: Part Two (The Fragile Line, #2)