Start by marking “Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5)” as Want to Read:
Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5)

Easy Magic

(Boudreaux #5)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  4,797 Ratings  ·  382 Reviews
Family. Responsibility. Stability.

As the co-CEO of Bayou Enterprises, and the eldest of the Boudreaux clan, Beau is the epitome of these. Now that his baby sister Gabby is happily settled down, Beau has moved into the company loft in the heart of the French Quarter to be closer to his office while his own home is built. He doesn’t have time for anything but the family he
Published April 4th 2017 by Ampersand Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Easy Magic, please sign up.

Sabrina
Apr 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
IT'S LIVE!
*Amazon*B&N*Kobo*

Sigh...I just don't know.

I don't even know what to say about this book! I wanted to love it so hard because I usually adore Kristen Proby's books, but this one was only meh for me. I liked the characters and their story was good but it didn't have that "wow" factor for me, and frankly left me confused on how I actually felt about it.

Beau and Mallory were okay characters individually, but together I just didn't see the chemistry that I always look for in a KP book.
Ramona

Usually I know when my favorite books will be released, but with Easy Magic it was a total surprise. I had no idea it was going to be released in April and of course I put aside every other book and began this one. I love the Boudreaux family and I consider every story to be special. Well, this one topped them all.

I have to make a confession. I am dying for Savannah and Ben's story and when I saw that it will be Beau's instead , I was a little disappointed. Not that I don't like Beau, but this t
Gi's Spot Reviews
Finally Beau and Mallory are here!!! Can’t believe Easy Magic, one of my most anticipated release this year – actually, since the very first book in the series – is live!

Easy Magic was just that, pure romantic and passionate MAGIC from the very first word to the last. Kristen Proby gave me everything I had been hoping and dreaming for these two and a hell of a lot more! It was perfect in every delicious Cajun way!

We know Beau from the very first book of this series, as the oldest of the Boudreau
Maria...
4 I'm surprised Stars

This book was a nice surprise for me.

I've been loving this series since the beginning and I loved all the Boudreaux family and how they found their HEA and their family got even bigger.

"Easy Magic" is Beau's book! He is the oldest brother and protector of the family. For him everything are black or white, so when Mallory comes in his life with her secret abilities he is thrown back, but that doesn't keep him from getting to know her and pursue something more.

This book was s
Coco.V
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Under the spell as always with this amazing author. Review to come....
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2e3db6f6c73530bbfa6436e9bacd01_zpszvureae6.gif

An enchanting and bewitching romance that was a blend of sweetness, magic, and lots of passion!!! Kristen Proby is no stranger to hot sexy contemporary romance and so in her newest release, Easy Magic, she brews up a love story that will easily charm and spellbound you with Beau Boudreaux and Mallory Adams.

Mallory Adams has a gift. She is an empath, a clairvoyant, and a medium. So in order words, Mallory is special and comes from a lineage
Shayna
A bewitching and passionate romance...easily my absolute FAVORITE of the series! Kristen Proby weaves romance and magic to create something truly special and touching with Beau and Mallory's story. Alluring, sexy, and absolutely charming, EASY MAGIC took me by surprise and held me captive the whole way through. Passionate, emotional, and utterly ADDICTING! Be ready to SWOON over Beau and Mallory's epic love story!

"You're moving awfully slowly," she grumbles. "I'm savoring this," I whisper an
Jo
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“You have no idea how important you’ve come to be to me, and I don’t know how to explain it.”

I loved Mallory Adams and how different she was. Her abilities brought an element of paranormal to this series which I greatly enjoyed. She comes from a family of strong empaths, mediums and psychics. Mallory has always tried to hide who she really was, especially after her grandmother died when she was just sixteen when an evil someone invaded her mind while she was trying to find missing girls. But

Stacie
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 "I see dead people..." Stars!!

I freaking loved this book! Not only do you have panty melting hot, charming, protective and filthy rich, Beau Boudreaux, and sweet, sassy, essential oils/lotions/candles, and such French Quarter shop owner, Mallory falling in love; she is a psychic medium! I LOVE THAT! Kudos to KP introducing the paranormal into her contemporary series.

I love PNR and Fantasy Romance. They are my first reading loves. I also love the city of New Orleans. Every weird, historica
Lyndy Ann ♫
*****5 calming stars*****

I have been waiting patiently for Beau Boudreaux's story since I first met him in Easy Charm, I don't know why but there is just something special about this guy and Easy Magic did not disappoint me.

White collar Neal photo: tumblr_lfz77qolrk1qdz0rco1_500-1.gif

I loved Mallery and her gifts she is a sassy funny lady and the both of them together is just sexy and sweet and I loved the supernatural element in the story this brought a different twist into their love story.

As with all KP books I loved all the family get-togethers and a
Michelle
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beau did not disappoint.

I was dying for more of this series I ve enjoyed it so much so far. I m a huge fan of KP she really know how to create brilliant characters and stories. I was looking forward to Beau's story. I ve read him in the last four books and luv how protective he is with his family and will do anything for them. The relationship he as with Gaby is so cute i just think he is such a great guy and it helps how sexy he is.

I m not goin to lie I was a lil worried about Mallory the wh
Alex ♈
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: hero-i-liked, safe

The love story was sweet.
Likable hero, nice heroine, safe.

However, I didn’t quite get the paranormal/suspense part…
But don’t let me irritate you!
Maybe my brain is already shrinking

Maybe it’s not the book, it’s me!

Happy reading!
Anas Attic  Book Blog

Easy Magic (Boudreaux #5) by Kristen Proby
Narrated by Rachel Fulginiti and Zachary Webber
Stands Alone Easily. 5th in an interrelated series. Contemporary Romance with Paranormal Elements.
4.5-5 stars

Now I understand why everyone raves about Kristen Proby! As a rule, I don’t start series in the middle, but I was told that Easy Magic by Kristen Proby stood completely alone, and I wanted to read Kristen Proby, so I grabbed it. Easy Magic is the 5th in the Boudreaux series, but if I didn’t kn
Cyndi
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The romance between Mallory and Beau was really sweet. It was an enjoyable and low drama book! The paranormal stuff towards the end was a bit over the top.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
I LOVED Beau http://amzn.to/2idabhF
Easy Magic is a book whose hero, I have been waiting for…. you know… a secondary character in a series you love, the character who needs his match… and then WOW, he exceeds your expectations! That was this book for me! Beau Boudreaux was everything I hoped he would be and MORE!

I want to make sure to note the title of the book so perfectly matches the story inside.

In Easy Magic, Beau meets his match in Mallory Adams, the store owner who rents space in
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

‘Being touched by Beau is like being touched for the first time in my life, and I never want him to stop.’

Easy Magic was just that. An easy and bewitching read. There are times when we’re in the mood for something light with sweet characters, a book we can easily lose ourselves in and this book delivered in a super cute and sexy way.

We first sampled Kristen Proby’s work back in 2012, when we read her debut novel. It’s been 5 years and quite a few book releases in between and we’ve always been ea
Maree Repa
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His Time for Love

Five Amazing Stars

I am completely thrilled and so excited to receive now the fifth and most wonderful romance, Boudreaux. Such an endearing series set in the midst of New Orleans. Written by one of my all time favourite authors, Kristen Proby. Such was completely hooked to this such passionate and emotional book all focused on the gorgeous, Beau Boudreaux! This one looks just so unbelievably sweet!!

As we meet Mallory Adams. She was running late. Rushing so fast to meet up with h
Lover of Romance
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Easy Magic brings together a magical psychic and a multi-billionaire together in the French Quarter of New Orleans where magic and romance mix to new heights...

I have to say that I am getting a kick out of this Boudreaux family and even though I have had a blast I am also kinda sad that this series is close to being fully read because I just don't want to let this family go!! So in Easy Magic, we get Beau as our hero and I will be honest, h
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
description

Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
No brainer on this. Easy Magic is a definite 5 star read

Awww I adored this book so so much.

I was so hoping the next in the series was going to be Van's book. And was sort of disappointed when it was announced it was Beau's instead.... But ya'll... After starting this one, I couldn't have asked for a better book. and I think it went in the exact order it should have.

Because let me just tell you... This book was absolute perfection.

It was so sweet, and so romantic.
And I loved that little bit of pa
AJ
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, series, steamy, romantic
“You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.”

Sweet, sexy romance with a touch of the mystical, this was a lovely little read. Book #5 of the Boudreaux series brings us the story of Beau – eldest of the Boudreaux family, and a swoony alpha sweetheart.

Mallory Adams runs a herb shop that is located in a building owned by Beau, and underneath the apartment where he lives. They haven’t had a lot to do with each other, but when Mallory calls on Beau for help when a pipe burs
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlinger PR***

Kristen Proby is a favorite of mine, because I know when I pick up a book by her, I am not going to be disappointed. I know I am going to laugh, there will be characters I enjoy, that there will be sexy times that are hot and also bond the characters and move the story forward.

Beau and Mallory, not surprisingly, did not disappoint. Beau is the straitlaced older brother, the one who feels it is his job to keep an eye on everything. This translates
Three Chicks
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like a part of the Boudreaux clan. This latest installment is Beau and Mallory's story. I think part of the reason I like these stories is partly because these characters are mature and in their mid-late thirties. They don't create angst just for its own sake and they've been there, done that.

Beau is a confirmed bachelor who is a little betwixt by his tenant Mallory. she is gorgeous and independent but has a little mystery about her. That's where the magic in the title comes from. Mallor
Pam Nelson
5 Easy Magic Stars

Ok I think this book is my favorite of the series, and I haven’t even gotten to Van’s book yet and that is the book I am most looking forward to!

I really liked Mallory and the medium kind of thing she has going on empath all of that. I loved that she just accepted who she was even if she does close herself off from it too. I don’t know if that makes much sense but it’s how I felt.

Now Beau is freaking awesome, even though he doesn’t believe he also doesn’t completely believe ei
Emma
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-wishlist
Seriously I want to belong to this family.

I have loved Mallory from the start of this series, with her botanical complimentary therapy shop and psychic abilities, how could I not want to get to know her better. As the series has progressed Mallory has interacted with the other characters and formed a tentative friendship with the Boudreux women. Friendships having been difficult for Mallory to establish due to fear of her talents and her abilities themselves bombarding her with emotion and thoug
Rachel
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Beau Boudreaux is the eldest brother, having taken over the guidance of his younger siblings when their father passed away, he is used to leading this group. When he moves into the apartment the family owns above the herbal shop, he is intrigued by the woman who runs the shop, though he keeps his distance. He doesn’t have time outside work for a relationship.

Mallory Adams runs a small herbal shop, taking joy in helping people with her herbal remedies. She leads a quiet life, with only
Theresa
A contemporary romance with a magical twist...back with the Boudreaux family once again focusing on the eldest sibling, Beau, and his sassy psychic, Mallory...Beau is the head of the Boudreaux family and a no nonsense kind of guy; the consummate protector and control freak; he has always focused on two things, business and family...enter in Mallory who lives her life surrounded by ghosts and strong emotional pulls; a psychic and empath, she has lived avoiding the touch of others in order to brin ...more
Nomims
Apr 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars

I didn't hated it but i didn't really like it either.
It was too sugary sweet and it took me some time to feel the chemistry.
I thought the paranormal part was OTT especially when it doesen't add up with the story.
I actually don't mind reading paranormal (i love it) and even in stories set in the "real" word it's always nice to read a little about magic but here i was just "whaaaaat ?".

Anyway it was easy to read and quick but my bitchy self is not happy with books lately ^^
Letícia
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was different..but different good !
French Press Bookworm Blog
What I loved

How easy beau was to love. This man was sweet and sexy and there was no drama or doubts in his mind
I loved the paranormal feel of this one so much too.

What I didn't like..

At times it did feel a little slow but then it picked up

4.5
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Boudreaux (6 books)
  • Easy Love (Boudreaux, #1)
  • Easy Charm (Boudreaux, #2)
  • Easy Melody (Boudreaux, #3)
  • Easy Kisses (Boudreaux, #4)
  • Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Arabella
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
“Darling, that’s what I do. I cook and I know things.” “Wasn’t that a Game of Thrones line?” 1 likes
“You have no idea how important you’ve come to be to me, and I don’t know how to explain it. But I will say that I’m not going anywhere, certainly not because you have a queasy stomach.” And now my stomach is moving again, but with butterflies now.
“You say the sweetest things,” I whisper.
“I don’t say anything that I don’t mean,”
1 likes