Start by marking “Rogue Love (Kings of Corruption #1)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Love (Kings of Corruption #1)

Rogue Love (Kings of Corruption #1)

*** An explosive new standalone from the author of the Mob Boss series ***

FBI agent Braden Kane has been gong it alone ever since a family scandal sent him running straight from the Ivy League into Special Forces. That’s where he learned the hardest lesson of all — we’re all alone in the end. And nobody can save us.

When a raid goes terribly wrong, walking out is almost
Published March 21st 2017 by Blackthorn Press

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue Love

Start your review of Rogue Love (Kings of Corruption #1)
Coco.V
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Rogue Love
Michelle St James
3 stars

Nora Murphy is an FBI agent. Strong and ready to save the world with her partner Braden Kane. She certainly is an agent who can watch her own back but her counterpart worries. Braden cant seem to kick the feeling that something is off. And when something is off things go south.

Braden Kane is former everything -- military and in a league of his own he cant seem to shake his feelings for Nora. When you let feelings get in the way someone gets hurt. It also doesn'
Maura
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Braden Kane is former Ivy League, former military, current FBI who frequently works undercover and secret ops and he has met some very unscrupulous characters in his career. He knows that there is a fine line between vigilantism, crime and justice. Sometimes all is not as it seems on the surface.
Nora Murphy is his FBI partner. She is a strong, independent agent who can hold her own at a crime scene. She is badass and kickass and isn’t afraid to show off her confidence. Regardless of her abilitie
Maddy's Reading
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, law-enforsement
Braden and Nora are best friends and colleagues at one of the best agents at FBI. Both have unspoken feelings for the other but they have always prioritized their career. Until Braden starts questioning his job.
When Braden suddenly quits FBI, it fast forwards their relationship yet Braden is keeping a lot of secrets.
Both the characters are strong and passionate. They believe in doing the right thing as a part of their jobs yet are victims to the internal politics. They have always liked each o
Amy
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Rogue Love is book one in Michelle St James' new series Kings of Corruption. It seems to be a spin-off of another series, but you can follow the story just fine without having read any of her other work.

Everything you need to know is right in front of you.

I did enjoy the relationship between Braden and Nora. I loved how protective he was of her. I also admired how he stuck to his guns about his beliefs, even knowing what it could cost him. He had enough of regret. And enough of playing by the ru
Nicole Mcclain
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily accepted an advanced reader copy for my honest review.

I really loved this book! But I wanted more! Nora and Braden are so hot for each other but they can't act on those feelings because of work. Then, Braden quits...and you know what happens next. And it's good...so good!
But besides the coupling, there actually is more to the story. I love the intrigue of the bureau mystery and how both lead characters have such love and respect for each other even though they may have to sacrifi
Leeann Pule
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Justice

Braden Kane has always been on the right side of the law. But after working with the some of the nooses in the Syndicate and seeing what honor looks like a change in his life is needed. But can he leave Nora behind? They have worked together for years and he has loved her from a far for just as long. When his instincts lead him to a dirty FBI agent his views and his Nora collide. Can they survive it?
Fiona
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
A look into FBI agent Brendan Kane life and his colleague Nora Murphy. Great to have a strong fighting woman in Michelle’s Mob World. As I’d read the Murphy series before this one it was good to catch up with Nora. I felt that this book didn’t add much to Kane’s character but was a further introduction to Locke before his series.

Enjoyed and wizzed through more than the first half and then it slowed down and suddenly it ended. Not sure what the sequel will bring.
Shaunette
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simply Rogue Delicious 😋

I always knew there was this conflict within Braden Kane and whether he was serving the right side of the law/justice. I didn't expect him to be oh so delicious though. His strength, resolve and dedication to justice rather than being on the right side of the law is what ultimately brought him peace of mind and his girl. Loved and I now have a new book boyfriend to love. Watch out Nico 😉
Nicole Geddie
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I swear some of the best books have the WORST titles and covers. Horrible cover aside, I’m obsessed with this book!! The suspense was amazing, the romance, best friends to lovers, was some of the best I’ve read and I can’t stop thinking about it.
And also, for those of you who are like me and want the sex scenes to be descriptive, you won’t be disappointed. Just wow.
Angie
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable but not nearly as good as Mob Bosses (Nico, Pharrell, Christophe). Kinda dragged out then, boom, the end. Felt unfinished and left a lot of questions. Hoping to get some answers in Rebel Love but since this is Locke's book not sure... ...more
Nicky
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying that I really liked Braden when he got involved with the Syndicate occasionally. Braden & Nora are friends and colleagues in the FBI. I’ll leave it at that but to say the storyline is great and will leave you feeling warm and tingly.
Aimz
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! Braden was introduced throughout the Syndicate stories and I always wondered about him.... and now we know. Nora has known Braden since their training at Quantico and as coworkers they both, unknowingly, hid their attraction. He is super hot, she is a woman who can hold her own and they both have badges.

What do you do when you find out one of your FBI coworkers may be dirty.... what lengths would you go to...

What will happen when Braden and Nora are no longer on the same side?
Diane Savage
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Suspense and steamy - love it!!

Had an ARC review. What a scorcher of a story to start another great series by Michelle. I loved reading and discovering the person behind Brandon Kane. The intertwined stories between this and "The Boss" series is brilliant but I also like the fact you could read it as a standalone. No spoilers from me but I can say for sure you won't be disappointed.
Bring on Logan!! Can't wait to read next book.
Kay H. Johnson
Shelley
May 20, 2021
Tracey
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

FBI agent Braden Kane has always given his all to bring down the bad guys, to right wrongs, and ensure that justice is served. But if time and experience has taught him anything, it's that the line between right and wrong, between black and white, is sometimes very blurry.

Agent Nora Murphy lives by the letter of the law. Fueled by the losses in her past and a code of ethics that she's inherited, she operates in a world where the right way is the only way.

Romantic suspense is one of my favor
Beachgirl519 Dage
Aug 12, 2020
Lisa Queen
Jan 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Now That I've Found You (New York Sullivans #1; The Sullivans #15)
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Soccer Mom (Killer Moms #1)
  • Trust Me (The Donovan Family, #4)
  • Before She Was Mine (Wounded Hearts #1)
  • Man Fast (Bergen Brothers, #1)
  • On His Bended Knee (The Brides of Purple Heart Ranch, #1)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #10)
  • This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • All In (Sleeper SEALs, #9)
  • Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #2)
  • More Than Want You (Reed Family Reckoning, #1)
  • Night with a SEAL (Hot SEALs, #1)
  • Arrested by Love (Long Valley, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch #2; Rocky Mountain House #2)
  • Special Agent Charli (Undercover FBI Book 6)
Michelle St. James is a Southern California expat now living in New York who can confirm the latter has better pizza.

Sorry, SoCal friends!

She is the critically acclaimed author of over fifty published novels and seven novellas. Her first series (under her not-so-secret real name) received starred reviews from Kirkus and Booklist and was one of Booklist's Top Ten Debut novels. Her work has also bee