Start by marking “Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  358 Ratings  ·  106 Reviews
My name is Lucy Tucker, and my life…it was perfect.

I worked the dream job. I had the most incredible family and friends. My home, Whispering Willows, a ranch in Montana, was everything I could ever wish for. My adoring fiancé, Samuel Stone, loved me unconditionally.

I had everything a girl could ever want.

But one fateful event shattered my perfect life. It’s unimaginable
Published June 26th 2017

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Little Lucy Tucker" Stars
Olga therebelreader
One of the things that make this a standout story is the fact that the author keeps you on the edge of your seat with this book. I love when books are not predictable and you don't know what's going to happen next.
This is an innovative love story that's different from anything on the regular love triangle/romance shelves. The characters are beautiful and flawed. I'm still raw with emotions, what a story. Loved it, totally loved it from beginning to end!!
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is full of
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Okay..... LOVED IT! Holy crap talk about emotional rollercoaster ride!!! I NEED the sequel like I need air. I'll say it again. Holy. Shit.

I need a nap after that. Wow.

Now where's book two?
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2017
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James
5 stars!!!

“Every scar means you were stronger than whatever tried to beat you.”

This has been an amazing read week for me, after having a drought of 5 stars, this week I have had quite a few and this was an amazing read to end the run with. This is the first book in a duet and by the end of this one you will be clamouring for the next one. Anyone that knows me knows that I crave emotion in my reads, that emotional connection to the characters as we
✰ D r i ✰
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
5 full stars!

"Life isn’t all about happiness and good fortune. In most circumstances, it’s the shitty memories that emphasize the good. Makes you appreciate what you have, and stops you from taking anything for granted."

OMG!!! Que livro maravilhoso!
Fiquei presa a ele desde a primeira página, a narrativa é tão cativante que você não consegue parar de ler. A escrita da autora é muiiiiito boa!
Essa história que me deixou nas pontas dos pés, me senti uma louca porque a cada novo rumo que seguia e
Pick a Book
English / Português

Since I read the blurb I thought the book would be one thing. However, in the beginning the author shows that she would take another diretcion, it was completely different from what I thought. I didn't know the author, but it was another great surprise.

FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME let me hooked up to the pages and it was hard to let it go. It's hard to remember that there are other things to do and get out of that trance. We get stuck in the story. We root for the
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Forgetting You, Forgetting Me' By Monica James is the story of Lucy, Sam and Saxon.
This does end with a cliffhanger... to keep their story going into the next book.
I will tell you now that I think this is the best book Ms. James has written so far. It takes you on a great emotional roller coaster ride that you just have to hand on to your book and keep going!
Lucy was adopted by very loving parents and from a early teen years started to have a crush on Sam. Sam and Saxon were very different br
Anne OK
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
I'm just going to put this out there -- I'm really confused and unsure where I stand on this one.
I really liked the story and characters -- the entire plot has great potential . . .

However, I had such a terrible time getting into the thick of it because of timeline and characterization issues. Too many uncertainties - nothing balanced. And it was mostly in the set up. Midway things shifted and I found myself really enthralled and enjoyed it just fine.

I've read all the reviews -- nobody else s
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Muito bom, mas o que fode é a porra da continuação que so será lançado só Deus sabe quando.
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Estou sinceramente obcecada por esse livro. Senti cada um dos sentimentos dos personagens.
Uma história maravilhosa, ADOREI.
Yiota Misiou
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 αστέρια

Το γεγονός πως από το 1ο κεφάλαιο είχα προβλέψει την εξέλιξη της ιστορίας ήταν αρνητικό στοιχείο για μένα. Το πως τελειώνει το 1ο βιβλίο από την άλλη είναι επίσης δίκοπο μαχαίρι. Δεν ξέρω αν θα συνεχίσω. Φοβάμαι πως θα μου χαλάσει ότι όμορφο είχε η ιστορία και δεν θέλω. Είναι κρίμα. Θα έπρεπε να το χειριστεί διαφορετικά η συγγραφέας.
Δικό της το βιβλίο. Δική μου η επιλογή!

" Life isn't about perfection. It' s about experiencing imperfection, to appreciate every imperfect breath you ta
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author ***

How well do we know the people we love?

Are the people we love different people when they are not with us?

Is the instant chemistry and attraction more important than a developed relationship spanning years?

None of these are easy questions and they are all questions that are discussed in the newest novel by Monica James.

In this one, the question is how well Lucy knows Samuel. You see through her journal entries their past, their first meeting, the progression of th
Richelle Robinson
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

OMG!! Talk about angst!! My heart was clenching and squeezing while I read this book! I've never read anything by Monica James and the blurb caught my attention. After reading this book she is now stuck with me as a fan!! This book was such an emotional rollercoaster!!

“You may not be my rose, but you’ll always be my sunshine.”

Lucy had the perfect life so it seemed until everything changed. Her fiancé Sam gets into an accident and loses his memory of Lucy. Lucy does her best to get him to rememb
Vanessa Martins
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mônica James foi uma das escritoras que tive a oportunidade de conhecer através da nossa editora Planeta Portugal que editou “Viciado no Pecado” e “ Empurrado para o Pecado”.
Desde que li estes dois livros decidi começar a seguir todos os trabalhos que a escritora pretendesse lançar e foi assim que decidi desafiar-me a ler o meu primeiro livro em inglês. Além de poder treinar um pouco mais o meu inglês pude verificar que a leitura digital não é assim tão má como pensava.
“Forgetting You, Forge
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Review to follow!

“There’s been an accident.” These are some of the last words you want to hear, especially on your wedding day. Lucy was set to marry the love of her life, until she wasn’t. Samuel is on death’s doorstep, and there is only one person that can save him, his identical twin brother Saxon. Saxon is the black sheep of the family and has had zero contact with his brother for years. She is left to deal with the physical and emotional wreckage of Samuel’s accident. She
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Love doesn't make sense.
Love happens when you least expect it.It's inconvenient,messy and reckless but that's the beauty of it.
It isn't a decesion-it's a promise.
A promise to chase inconvenient,messy and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you."

"Life isn't about perfection.
It's about experiencing imperfection,
to appreciate every imperfect breath
you take."
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Tucker was living the life. She loved her job and her family was everything she wanted in life. She was about to get married. Until one moment stole her happiness. An accident. Sam Stone was everything her heart desired. She’s loved him for as long as she could remember. So that one moment shattered her heart to pieces. Unsure of Sam’s future, she can only hope for the best even when faced with the worst circumstance of the unknown. When Sam’s identical brother, Saxon, comes to save his bro ...more
Samantha Potter
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is a beautiful and emotional story of fate, second chances and find one's self.

It a roller coaster of emotions as we watch Lucy, Sam and Saxon navigate the life decisions and tragedies.

This was my first Monica James book and surely will not be my last. I cannot wait to see what happens in the continuation of this story.
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Three words. Identical. Twin. Brothers.

Oh my goodness was this a brilliant read!

Monica James has delivered another amazing read with Forgetting You Forgetting Me.

The story is based in Montana with Lucy being the heroine and the two heroes, yes I said two, are Sam and Saxon.

It all begins with tragedy on Lucy and Sam’s wedding day, when Sam gets into a car accident and is seriously injured. Because of the severity of his injuries he falls into a coma. The story continues from there whe
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

I hated it! I hated it because it was so good that I finished it way too fast! I couldn't put it down. I stayed up late just turning page after page until there was nothing left to turn. The worst part was waking up and wanting more to only realize I finished it! I hate when that happens. So I hated it because it ended, and I just needed SO MUCH MORE of Sam, Saxon, and Lucy. Especially, Saxon!!! I'm SO #teamsaxon!! I don't know why, but I always seem to fall for the underdog and boy did I fall h
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 Stars! Wow.....I loved it. So forbidden and the twist, well I’m happy I found this one. I’ve been having some bad luck lately or my taste have changed, not sure what it is, but I need some good reads! I’m glad I found this one. ...more
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“You may not be my rose, but you’ll always be my sunshine.”

MYGAHD, THE TORTURE! I've never needed a sequel like I do right now.
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
OH HELL! WTH have you done to me, Monica??? I am not going to MEL to see you anymore! I am NOT!!!! (Stomping my feet like a toddler) … Not until you give me book two!!!!
Seriously though, I have been waiting for Forgetting You, Forgetting Me for a long time and let me tell you it is well worth it! I fell in love the author’s Dirty Dix series – erotic and sexy but this book shows a new side of her. Brilliant!! You must read!!!

"You may not be my rose, but you'll always be my sunshine."

Here is the
Camila Matuella
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 * quanto vou ter que esperar pela continuação?? * estrelas

O livro é realmente muito bom, prende bastante, o que tá sendo bem raro pra mim hoje em dia, o que significa que a autora tem uma escrita ótima e super fluida que quando tu percebe virou a noite lendo. Porém acabar um livro assim e ainda ter que esperar MESES pela continuação NÃO é nenhum pouco legal e nem saudável psicologicamente falando, É um tipo de TORTURA, quando fiquei sabendo que o lançamento demoraria para acontecer já estava l
Sue Whiting
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First, thank you Monica James for this emotional roller coaster! Five stars doesn't even come close to the rating it deserves!! I have read a lot of books this year, but this one will stay with me for a long, long time, much like your "Something Like Normal" series. I'm still trying to catch my breath, even after finishing it a few days ago!! Ms. James writes this book so it grabs you like a rip current--drags you away from the safety of the shoreline, only letting up when you accept what's goin ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolutely BRILLIANT

Everything Monica James touches turns to gold and FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME is no exception. Her ability to write characters and storylines is beyond magical. She is simply able to draw her reader into her stories and maintain the ability to keep them there. Not only is she keeping us there - now we have to wait for book two!!!! Oh so did not see that coming - HOW DARE YOU!!!

This is Lucy Tucker's story, a woman whose world is turned upside down on what was meant to be the
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I'm at loss of words for what this book did to me... If you're thinking that it's a book about a love triangle and nothing else then you're totally wrong, it's so much more... I loved it beyond words...
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for the love triangle drama. I called this early where the story was going right from the beginning when Lucy met Sam. Not lots of steam but still exciting. I loved the angsty build up, it reminded me a little of my all time favourite Series Thoughtless. Sad the end was so abrupt as I felt so invested in where 'they' were headed. So I'm gathering it's book 1 of a series.....
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book so much ! I had my heart on my sleep from the beginning to the end. The emotions are raw , intense and hearbreaking.

It was the first book written by Monica James that I read but it won't be the last . The story of Lucy, Sam and Saxon won't be forgotten .

Forgetting me forgetting you is the kind of book you need time to process to find the perfect word to describe what you felt

Complete review to come asap
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,
More about Monica James...

Memories From Yesterday (2 books)
  • Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories From Yesterday, #2)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Sing: A Novel of Colorado (The Homeward Trilogy #2)
    $14.99 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
“Love doesn’t make sense. Love happens when you least expect it. It’s inconvenient, messy, and reckless, but that’s the beauty of it. It isn’t a decision; it’s a promise—a promise to chase inconvenient, messy, and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you.” I” 0 likes