Start by marking “Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me

(Memories From Yesterday #1)

My name is Lucy Tucker, and my life…it was perfect.

I worked the dream job. I had the most incredible family and friends. My home, Whispering Willows, a ranch in Montana, was everything I could ever wish for. My adoring fiancé, Samuel Stone, loved me unconditionally.

I had everything a girl could ever want.

But one fateful event shattered my perfect life. It’s unimaginable
ebook
Published June 26th 2017

Start your review of Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories From Yesterday, #1)
Olga therebelreader
One of the things that make this a standout story is the fact that the author keeps you on the edge of your seat with this book. I love when books are not predictable and you don't know what's going to happen next.
This is an innovative love story that's different from anything on the regular love triangle/romance shelves. The characters are beautiful and flawed. I'm still raw with emotions, what a story. Loved it, totally loved it from beginning to end!!
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is full of
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Little Lucy Tucker" Stars ...more
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Okay..... LOVED IT! Holy crap talk about emotional rollercoaster ride!!! I NEED the sequel like I need air. I'll say it again. Holy. Shit.

I need a nap after that. Wow.

Now where's book two?
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2017
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James
5 stars!!!

“Every scar means you were stronger than whatever tried to beat you.”

This has been an amazing read week for me, after having a drought of 5 stars, this week I have had quite a few and this was an amazing read to end the run with. This is the first book in a duet and by the end of this one you will be clamouring for the next one. Anyone that knows me knows that I crave emotion in my reads, that emotional connection to the characte
Pick a Book
English / Português

Since I read the blurb I thought the book would be one thing. However, in the beginning the author shows that she would take another diretcion, it was completely different from what I thought. I didn't know the author, but it was another great surprise.

FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME let me hooked up to the pages and it was hard to let it go. It's hard to remember that there are other things to do and get out of that trance. We get stuck in the story. We root for the
Anne OK
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
I'm just going to put this out there -- I'm really confused and unsure where I stand on this one.
I really liked the story and characters -- the entire plot has great potential . . .

However, I had such a terrible time getting into the thick of it because of timeline and characterization issues. Too many uncertainties - nothing balanced. And it was mostly in the set up. Midway things shifted and I found myself really enthralled and enjoyed it just fine.

I've read all the reviews -- nobody else s
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Forgetting You, Forgetting Me' By Monica James is the story of Lucy, Sam and Saxon.
This does end with a cliffhanger... to keep their story going into the next book.
I will tell you now that I think this is the best book Ms. James has written so far. It takes you on a great emotional roller coaster ride that you just have to hand on to your book and keep going!
Lucy was adopted by very loving parents and from a early teen years started to have a crush on Sam. Sam and Saxon were very different br
Karine
Oct 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF 74% 1.5 star

This book was horrible on so many levels.
ANNOYING heroine. Doormat at its best.
Asshole boyfriend. Really, I wanted to punch him in the face.
Weird hero. Though out of the three main characters, he was the less bad.
Timeline a freakin’ mess.
So many wrong decisions, thoughts, events, twists....
I’ve been fooled by the average rating and all the five stars reviews. I’m so mad right now I can’t even go through my own review! This was NOT what I expected.
Donna
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart wrenching read

Oh this book! Dive into this one blind. All you need to know is that it is written with so much heartfelt passion. 2 identical brothers with a history of lies and deceit. One heroine on her way to her wedding and one massive detour in everyones life. Very well written, had me flipping pages quicker than usual. And one massive cliffhanger.... on to the second half right now.
Crystal B
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4****...dam cliffhanger!! team Saxon ,Lucy better get with it!
Richelle Robinson
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

OMG!! Talk about angst!! My heart was clenching and squeezing while I read this book! I've never read anything by Monica James and the blurb caught my attention. After reading this book she is now stuck with me as a fan!! This book was such an emotional rollercoaster!!

“You may not be my rose, but you’ll always be my sunshine.”

Lucy had the perfect life so it seemed until everything changed. Her fiancé Sam gets into an accident and loses his memory of Lucy. Lucy does her best to get him to rememb
Irini
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Love doesn't make sense.
Love happens when you least expect it.It's inconvenient,messy and reckless but that's the beauty of it.
It isn't a decesion-it's a promise.
A promise to chase inconvenient,messy and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you."

"Life isn't about perfection.
It's about experiencing imperfection,
to appreciate every imperfect breath
you take."
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Review to follow!

“There’s been an accident.” These are some of the last words you want to hear, especially on your wedding day. Lucy was set to marry the love of her life, until she wasn’t. Samuel is on death’s doorstep, and there is only one person that can save him, his identical twin brother Saxon. Saxon is the black sheep of the family and has had zero contact with his brother for years. She is left to deal with the physical and emotional wreckage of Samuel’s accident. She
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This was my first book by this author and it won't be my last. I was introduced to her work through the Ladybugs bookclub that I'm in. I was told ahead of time she will put me thru an emotional rollercoaster. Wow did she ever and it started from page 1.

Poor Lucy all she wanted was to be Mrs. Stone until the day of her wedding something drastically changed her life forever.

My heart broke for Lucy, Sam and so much for Saxon. I can't wait for the next book. I'm also waiting for someone to put Kelli
Bianca
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Tucker was living the life. She loved her job and her family was everything she wanted in life. She was about to get married. Until one moment stole her happiness. An accident. Sam Stone was everything her heart desired. She’s loved him for as long as she could remember. So that one moment shattered her heart to pieces. Unsure of Sam’s future, she can only hope for the best even when faced with the worst circumstance of the unknown. When Sam’s identical brother, Saxon, comes to save his bro ...more
Samantha Potter
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow! Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is a beautiful and emotional story of fate, second chances and find one's self.

It a roller coaster of emotions as we watch Lucy, Sam and Saxon navigate the life decisions and tragedies.

This was my first Monica James book and surely will not be my last. I cannot wait to see what happens in the continuation of this story.
Sara
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Three words. Identical. Twin. Brothers.

Oh my goodness was this a brilliant read!

Monica James has delivered another amazing read with Forgetting You Forgetting Me.

The story is based in Montana with Lucy being the heroine and the two heroes, yes I said two, are Sam and Saxon.

It all begins with tragedy on Lucy and Sam’s wedding day, when Sam gets into a car accident and is seriously injured. Because of the severity of his injuries he falls into a coma. The story continues from there whe
Julie Reveles (Juls ~ ILST BLOG)

I hated it! I hated it because it was so good that I finished it way too fast! I couldn't put it down. I stayed up late just turning page after page until there was nothing left to turn. The worst part was waking up and wanting more to only realize I finished it! I hate when that happens. So I hated it because it ended, and I just needed SO MUCH MORE of Sam, Saxon, and Lucy. Especially, Saxon!!! I'm SO #teamsaxon!! I don't know why, but I always seem to fall for the underdog and boy did I fall h
Haidoulina
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Love doesn’t make sense. Love happens when you least expect it. It’s inconvenient, messy, and reckless, but that’s the beauty of it. It isn’t a decision; it’s a promise—a promise to chase inconvenient, messy, and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you.”

I'm at loss of words for what this book did to me... If you're thinking that it's a book about a love triangle and nothing else then you're totally wrong, it's so much more... I loved it beyond words...
Jackie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“You may not be my rose, but you’ll always be my sunshine.”

MYGAHD, THE TORTURE! I've never needed a sequel like I do right now.
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH HELL! WTH have you done to me, Monica??? I am not going to MEL to see you anymore! I am NOT!!!! (Stomping my feet like a toddler) … Not until you give me book two!!!!
Seriously though, I have been waiting for Forgetting You, Forgetting Me for a long time and let me tell you it is well worth it! I fell in love the author’s Dirty Dix series – erotic and sexy but this book shows a new side of her. Brilliant!! You must read!!!

"You may not be my rose, but you'll always be my sunshine."

Here is the
Anna
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I seem to be in the minority on this one.

Sam and Lucy were high school sweethearts, went to college together, bought a ranch together, and on their wedding day at age 27, Sam doesn’t show up to the altar. Sam was in an auto accident and is in a coma. Sam’s estranged identical twin, Saxon, comes home after 9 years of silence to donate blood to Sam at Lucy’s request. He sticks around to help when Sam comes to with amnesia. He doesn’t remember Lucy, or much of anything after he met Lucy in school.
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! Wow.....I loved it. So forbidden and the twist, well I’m happy I found this one. I’ve been having some bad luck lately or my taste have changed, not sure what it is, but I need some good reads! I’m glad I found this one.
Sue Whiting
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First, thank you Monica James for this emotional roller coaster! Five stars doesn't even come close to the rating it deserves!! I have read a lot of books this year, but this one will stay with me for a long, long time, much like your "Something Like Normal" series. I'm still trying to catch my breath, even after finishing it a few days ago!! Ms. James writes this book so it grabs you like a rip current--drags you away from the safety of the shoreline, only letting up when you accept what's goin ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolutely BRILLIANT

Everything Monica James touches turns to gold and FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME is no exception. Her ability to write characters and storylines is beyond magical. She is simply able to draw her reader into her stories and maintain the ability to keep them there. Not only is she keeping us there - now we have to wait for book two!!!! Oh so did not see that coming - HOW DARE YOU!!!

This is Lucy Tucker's story, a woman whose world is turned upside down on what was meant to be the
Kirsty
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for the love triangle drama. I called this early where the story was going right from the beginning when Lucy met Sam. Not lots of steam but still exciting. I loved the angsty build up, it reminded me a little of my all time favourite Series Thoughtless. Sad the end was so abrupt as I felt so invested in where 'they' were headed. So I'm gathering it's book 1 of a series..... ...more
Ptiteaurel
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book so much ! I had my heart on my sleep from the beginning to the end. The emotions are raw , intense and hearbreaking.

It was the first book written by Monica James that I read but it won't be the last . The story of Lucy, Sam and Saxon won't be forgotten .

Forgetting me forgetting you is the kind of book you need time to process to find the perfect word to describe what you felt

Complete review to come asap
Nat Fontenot
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly Beautiful!

What can I say? This book was so emotional, Intense and Moving! I can’t wait for book 2!! I already miss Saxon!
Lisa
Brilliant book

I could not put this book down! It kept me guessing and completely intrigued to find out what would happen next. It implored every emotion and surprises that a story can be concocted. Identical twins SAM & Saxon, which one really is the bad guy and which one is Lucy's real true love. The truth will set you free, or in this case memories? Love it.
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I'm not sure where to start with this book.  I figured out pretty early that our heroine, Lucy, was going to discover the man she was engaged to is not the adult version of the boy she met when she was sixteen.  I kept reading, wonder how this was going to all play out.  Unfortunately, by the time I got to the last page I had already thrown my hands in the air with the entire storyline.

Lucy loves Sam.  Sam has an accident and no longer reme
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bastards and Scapegoats (Twisted Legacy Duet, #1)
  • King
  • One Percent of You
  • Lilac
  • Dirty Empire
  • Renegade Hearts (Rebels of Sandland, #1)
  • Still Beating
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
  • Come Alive (The Cityscape, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • My One Regret (My One, #1)
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Say When
  • Come Undone (The Cityscape, #1)
  • Execution (Off Balance, #2)
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #5)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

Memories From Yesterday (2 books)
  • Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories From Yesterday, #2)