Start by marking “Forgetting You, Forgetting Me” as Want to Read:
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me

My name is Lucy Tucker, and my life…it was perfect.

I worked the dream job. I had the most incredible family and friends. My home, Whispering Willows, a ranch in Montana, was everything I could ever wish for. My adoring fiancé, Samuel Stone, loved me unconditionally.

I had everything a girl could ever want.

But one fateful event shattered my perfect life. It’s unimaginable
Published June 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forgetting You, Forgetting Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgetting You, Forgetting Me

Olga therebelreader
One of the things that make this a standout story is the fact that the author keeps you on the edge of your seat with this book. I love when books are not predictable and you don't know what's going to happen next.
This is an innovative love story that's different from anything on the regular love triangle/romance shelves. The characters are beautiful and flawed. I'm still raw with emotions, what a story. Loved it, totally loved it from beginning to end!!
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is full of
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 24, 2017 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2017
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James
5 stars!!!

“Every scar means you were stronger than whatever tried to beat you.”

This has been an amazing read week for me, after having a drought of 5 stars, this week I have had quite a few and this was an amazing read to end the run with. This is the first book in a duet and by the end of this one you will be clamouring for the next one. Anyone that knows me knows that I crave emotion in my reads, that emotional connection to the characters as we
♥ Dri ♥
Jun 27, 2017 ♥ Dri ♥ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
5 full stars!

"Life isn’t all about happiness and good fortune. In most circumstances, it’s the shitty memories that emphasize the good. Makes you appreciate what you have, and stops you from taking anything for granted."

OMG!!! Que livro maravilhoso!
Fiquei presa a ele desde a primeira página, a narrativa é tão cativante que você não consegue parar de ler. A escrita da autora é muiiiiito boa!
Essa história que me deixou nas pontas dos pés, me senti uma louca porque a cada novo rumo que seguia e
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Forgetting You, Forgetting Me' By Monica James is the story of Lucy, Sam and Saxon.
This does end with a cliffhanger... to keep their story going into the next book.
I will tell you now that I think this is the best book Ms. James has written so far. It takes you on a great emotional roller coaster ride that you just have to hand on to your book and keep going!
Lucy was adopted by very loving parents and from a early teen years started to have a crush on Sam. Sam and Saxon were very different br
Jun 01, 2017 Laura rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author ***

How well do we know the people we love?

Are the people we love different people when they are not with us?

Is the instant chemistry and attraction more important than a developed relationship spanning years?

None of these are easy questions and they are all questions that are discussed in the newest novel by Monica James.

In this one, the question is how well Lucy knows Samuel. You see through her journal entries their past, their first meeting, the progression of th
Pick a Book
Jun 27, 2017 Pick a Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-resenha
I'll write in english later....
-----------
4,5 estrelas

Desde que li a sinopse achei que o livro seria uma coisa. Entretanto, já no começo a autora mostra que iria tomar outro rumo, foi completamente diferente do que achava. Não conhecia a autora, mas foi mais uma ótima surpresa.

FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME te prende nas páginas e é difícil largar. É difícil lembrar que se tem outras coisas pra fazer e sair daquele transe. A gente fica preso na história. Torce pelo melhor, mas fica com o coraçã
Richelle Robinson
Jun 25, 2017 Richelle Robinson rated it it was amazing

OMG!! Talk about angst!! My heart was clenching and squeezing while I read this book! I've never read anything by Monica James and the blurb caught my attention. After reading this book she is now stuck with me as a fan!! This book was such an emotional rollercoaster!!

“You may not be my rose, but you’ll always be my sunshine.”

Lucy had the perfect life so it seemed until everything changed. Her fiancé Sam gets into an accident and loses his memory of Lucy. Lucy does her best to get him to rememb
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Review to follow!

“There’s been an accident.” These are some of the last words you want to hear, especially on your wedding day. Lucy was set to marry the love of her life, until she wasn’t. Samuel is on death’s doorstep, and there is only one person that can save him, his identical twin brother Saxon. Saxon is the black sheep of the family and has had zero contact with his brother for years. She is left to deal with the physical and emotional wreckage of Samuel’s accident. She
Bianca
Jun 25, 2017 Bianca rated it it was amazing
Lucy Tucker was living the life. She loved her job and her family was everything she wanted in life. She was about to get married. Until one moment stole her happiness. An accident. Sam Stone was everything her heart desired. She’s loved him for as long as she could remember. So that one moment shattered her heart to pieces. Unsure of Sam’s future, she can only hope for the best even when faced with the worst circumstance of the unknown. When Sam’s identical brother, Saxon, comes to save his bro ...more
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Okay..... LOVED IT! Holy crap talk about emotional rollercoaster ride!!! I NEED the sequel like I need air. I'll say it again. Holy. Shit.

I need a nap after that. Wow.

Now where's book two?
Sammyloo
Jun 27, 2017 Sammyloo rated it it was amazing
Wow! Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is a beautiful and emotional story of fate, second chances and find one's self.

It a roller coaster of emotions as we watch Lucy, Sam and Saxon navigate the life decisions and tragedies.

This was my first Monica James book and surely will not be my last. I cannot wait to see what happens in the continuation of this story.
Sue Whiting
Jun 14, 2017 Sue Whiting rated it it was amazing
First, thank you Monica James for this emotional roller coaster! Five stars doesn't even come close to the rating it deserves!! I have read a lot of books this year, but this one will stay with me for a long, long time, much like your "Something Like Normal" series. I'm still trying to catch my breath, even after finishing it a few days ago!! Ms. James writes this book so it grabs you like a rip current--drags you away from the safety of the shoreline, only letting up when you accept what's goin ...more
Sara
Jun 26, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Three words. Identical. Twin. Brothers.

Oh my goodness was this a brilliant read!

Monica James has delivered another amazing read with Forgetting You Forgetting Me.

The story is based in Montana with Lucy being the heroine and the two heroes, yes I said two, are Sam and Saxon.

It all begins with tragedy on Lucy and Sam’s wedding day, when Sam gets into a car accident and is seriously injured. Because of the severity of his injuries he falls into a coma. The story continues from there whe
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
OH HELL! WTH have you done to me, Monica??? I am not going to MEL to see you anymore! I am NOT!!!! (Stomping my feet like a toddler) … Not until you give me book two!!!!
Seriously though, I have been waiting for Forgetting You, Forgetting Me for a long time and let me tell you it is well worth it! I fell in love the author’s Dirty Dix series – erotic and sexy but this book shows a new side of her. Brilliant!! You must read!!!

"You may not be my rose, but you'll always be my sunshine."

Here is the
books are love
Jun 26, 2017 books are love rated it it was amazing
Received in exchange for a honest review.

I had to take a moment before writing this. This is my first Monica James book and it was bloody fantastic. The emotions that come bubbling to the surface are dizzying in a good way. Each of the three main characters you feel for for this is not a situation you would ever wish anyone to be in. The title is apt for to let go of the pain of being forgotten one must forget as well. the problem is once this happens can you go back?

Sam’s and Saxon’s parents ho
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolutely BRILLIANT

Everything Monica James touches turns to gold and FORGETTING YOU, FORGETTING ME is no exception. Her ability to write characters and storylines is beyond magical. She is simply able to draw her reader into her stories and maintain the ability to keep them there. Not only is she keeping us there - now we have to wait for book two!!!! Oh so did not see that coming - HOW DARE YOU!!!

This is Lucy Tucker's story, a woman whose world is turned upside down on what was meant to be the
J.E. Benoit
Jun 18, 2017 J.E. Benoit rated it really liked it
“I do remember you, Lucy. Someone like you is hard to forget,” he reveals.

Lucy Tucker’s life was perfect, but a few small words changed that on what should have been the happiest day of her life. Her future is suddenly uncertain and she’s left fighting to get back all that she’s lost. However, the reappearance of her fiancé’s estranged twin brother adds, even more, turmoil to her already upended life. In the midst of the chaos and forced to take a long hard look at the life she thought was so
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Jun 04, 2017 Karrie Mellott Puskas rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Monica. and I'm blown away. I can't even put into words this book. I'm left speechless to this story line. I felt anger and sympathy as I read this book. I just wanted to smack Sam for not remembering Lucy. I wanted to yelled and scream at him. Lucy, I felt sorry because the man she loves is being so mean and wanted to yell at her to get our her frustrations to him.. Saxon I was dying for him to just be honest just to let it all out. when things happened I wanted to scre ...more
Suzanne
Jun 14, 2017 Suzanne rated it it was amazing
OH wow. This story. It blew my socks off and had me glued to my ereader dying to know what was going to happen next. I will say this is one emotional and heartbreaking story that leaves everything wide open at the end. It really made me think and wonder how things were going to end and BOOM NOT what I thought was going to happen.
My heart shattered for poor Lucy. Trying to move forward with the tragedy that struck her and Sam. Then you have Saxon who opened a floodgate of possibilities. The heart
April Symes
'Forgetting You, Forgetting Me' By Monica James is one heck of a romance read. It is a story that does end with a cliffhanger but what a way it ends and it will pick up with their story in the next book.
Ms. James has written a book so deep, so emotional, it goes beyond an emotional roller coaster, its an emotional wasteland. It is a story that you will need to just hang on for it will be a very bumpy ride. When you think things are finally resolving, Nope, she flips the switch and everything is
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy in exchange for an honest review***

If you’re a fan of angst, then Forgetting You Forgetting Me is absolutely the book for you.

I’m keeping a lot of details out of this so I don’t spoil anything, but I’ll start by saying this book was like a punch to the stomach within the first few pages. Lucy experiences a tragedy that nobody would ever want wished upon them, and is then forced to try and pick up the pieces. Saxon, her fiance’s identical twin brother, shows up unexpec
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***SIX STARS***

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me is one amazing rollercoaster ride. I have only read one other book by Monica and I loved it but this one is different. It's more emotional, addicting, and everything I could ever want when looking for a good cry. I don't want to spoil anything and the synopsis says enough.

Lucy and Sam had it all. High school sweethearts. Soul mates. Passion for their jobs. A passion for life. Then it all changed with just a few words...there has been an accident. No
Shelley
Jun 26, 2017 Shelley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
One thing is for certain, I won’t be forgetting this book in the near future. Forgetting You, Forgetting Me wreaked havoc on my emotions. With every turn of the page, I felt as though I was living through the story right alongside Lucy. This isn’t an easy love story. It’s tumultuous, difficult, heart-wrenching, and gutting, in other words, it was exactly what I was hoping for.

Lucy Tucker’s life was changed in the blink of an eye. The future that she had envisioned with her fiancé was ripped fro
CrazyDaisy
Jun 23, 2017 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

I've only read one other book by Monica James. I sit here now after reading this book, questioning why that it. It's like my book whore skills are slacking. The horror! I will just have to rectify that immediately. Especially after reading my review of Dirty Dix back in Oct of 2015. Serious SMH moment here because somehow I let Wicked Dix's release slip through the cracks. I just one-clicked so I'll be going back to re-read DD before I start on WD.
I digress. This
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Forgetting You, Forgetting Me
by Monica James
My Rating 5+ Stars
This is one of those rip the air from your lungs kind of story. The characters are unforgettable, the storyline was so flawlessly written that it holds you hostage in the lives of the characters and doesn’t unleash you until just the right moment. I’m hoping book 2 is right around the corner as I was blown away at that very moment. Damn, I so didn’t see that one coming!
Lucy Tucker’s story is an emotional roller coaster, a
Lisa Edward
May 31, 2017 Lisa Edward rated it it was amazing
Forgetting You, Forgetting Me has all the ‘feels’ that I’ve come to expect from Monica James, as she’s once again nailed it with her storytelling skills.

From what should be the best day of her life, poor Lucy is plunged into a living nightmare. She tries to stay strong and does the only thing she can think of, calls for help. Enter the sexy as hell Saxon Stone.

From the moment Saxon strode onto the page I fell in love with him. He’s the epitome of a diamond in the rough and is there for Lucy when
Amy Rogers
Jun 26, 2017 Amy Rogers rated it it was amazing
Woah! What can I say? This book had my emotions in its hands from the very beginning. How do you stay with the one you promised to be there for when your heart is being pulled somewhere else. Such a gut wrenching impossible decision especially when they are brothers and not just any brothers twins! Complex, emotional and full of the feels! Monica James knocked this one out of the park and made you question how much you really know someone. Just when you think you had it all you realize it wasn't ...more
Karline05 Un brin de lecture
Jun 26, 2017 Karline05 Un brin de lecture rated it really liked it
Une bonne surprise avec le premier tome de cette jolie romance . Lucy manque un peu de caractère mais semble évoluer dans le bon sens au fil de la lecture . Moi qui ne suis pas fan des indécisions , j'ai très bien accepter ce triangle amoureux plutôt bien amené. Il faut dire que l'auteure installe bien son intrigue et que cela promet quelques frissons pour la suite des événements .
Brandi Slaughter
Jun 26, 2017 Brandi Slaughter rated it really liked it
Loved this book! The characters, the feels, the twists and turns. What I didn't love be was the cliffhanger. Had I known there was one I would have waited to read until second one came out. Now I'm left desperate for book #2
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,
More about Monica James...