Start by marking “Hit Man (Deadliest Lies #3)” as Want to Read:
Hit Man (Deadliest Lies #3)

Hit Man (Deadliest Lies #3)

He always gets what he wants.

The seasoned seducer, who probably charms the panties off of every woman he meets. Diego is handsome. Arrogant. Dangerous. Far more dangerous than anyone I've ever met. And with one look from across a crowded room he has me; hook line and sinker, I'm his for the night.

Diego is not a man to mess with, I know that. I just can't seem to resist his
ebook
Published December 6th 2016 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Hit Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hit Man

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

Dogooder Aubrey left her home in America to help build affordable housing for those less fortunate in Mexico. Alas, things didn't turn out quite like Aubrey had hoped and she finds herself at CASA BELLA hoping to meet with Juan Carlos Mendoza about helping to fund her project.

There she meets the sexy and mysterious "DIEGO" They share a night of passion, but soon Aubrey realizes things might not be as they seem at CASA BELLA and Diego may very well be right in the middle of it.

When circumstances
Joëlle
Nov 29, 2016 Joëlle rated it really liked it
** ARC kindly provided by the publisher St. Martin’s Press, via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ***

Aubrey is determined to use her knowledge to help the less fortunate in Mexico City. She used all her savings for her dream job. Because the company she was going to work with needs more money she tries to find someone for additional funds but brings herself in danger... Diego is a hit man and while trying to infiltrate he meets the stunning do-gooder Aubrey. He’s attracted to her but i
Give Me Books
Dec 01, 2016 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
Good Lord. Let me catch my breath.

Hit Man was amazing. It was exactly what I needed when I was looking for something different – something where the hero was a badass, aggressive and tough and yet sweet and sexy with his lady love. Enter Diego Romero. Acting as an undercover agent, Diego was as sexy and combustible as the bombs he exploded. He was everything mentioned above and then some.

Michele Mannon introduced us to Diego in previous Deadliest Lies books, but this novel can stand alone with
Joanna Shupe
Dec 07, 2016 Joanna Shupe rated it it was amazing
Loved it! So fun, and this series keeps getting better and better!!
Hooked On Books
Jan 10, 2017 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing

I gave this book 5 Suspenseful Stars!

From the beginning to the end I was on the edge of my seat wanting to know what was going to happen next. From the mysterious man Diego, to the mysterious person who was calling all the shots! For me the life of me I can not put this book down. So if you want a Hot Dominant Alpha Male, Hot Sex Scenes, Suspense, Twist, and turns then look no further. Read this book!

Aubrey has came to Mexico for a job to build houses in the poorest of neighborhoods. When fundi
Sophia
The Deadliest Lies series has been one adrenaline-fueled rush since the beginning. I was beyond excited to get Diego's book since I encountered him in earlier books

Hit Man is book three in the series and works best in order, but can be read standalone the way the story is on a slightly different story arc from the others though the series arc is continued from previous books.

Diego is on the hunt for the missing pieces from TORC's ongoing mission and he needs to locate one man. His mission is tur
Expresso
Dec 01, 2016 Expresso rated it liked it
Hit Man is a cute story! Diego is definitely the other half of Aubrey's soul.

Diego is an enigma. Aubrey is a sweet but somewhat gullible woman who has a sincere desire to save the world. Their initial meet is totally unorthodox but totally befitting their journey. And what a journey! Nothing worth having is ever easy.

Hit Man will appeal to readers of all genres. There's lots of action, hot sex, drama, anddddddddddd a HEA!

3 stars
Cathy Geha
Dec 04, 2016 Cathy Geha rated it it was amazing
Hit Man by Michele Mannon
Deadliest Lies #3

Wow! Scorching hot, action-packed romantic suspense filled with thrills and chills whether inside or outside the bedroom. Secret group TORC has agents that are HOT and SKILLED and so much fun to read about. I liked Diego before BUT in this book he became a book boyfriend that I would love to call my own. Being undercover on assignment and meeting clueless but intelligent Aubrey was the best thing that could have happened to them both. At times Aubrey’s a
Le Ann Foster
Dec 09, 2016 Le Ann Foster rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books and CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Suspenseful Stars!

Aubrey has came to Mexico for
Julie
Nov 18, 2016 Julie rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the Deadliest Lies series. Diego gets his story and his tense life as a Hit Man and how he became a hit man is revealed.
Diego is in Mexico working undercover and he meets Aubrey, a beauty he's convinced, at first, is working her own assignment but she seems to be very innocently getting in the way of his assignment and he feels bound and determined to see to her safety especially when she finds herself right in the middle of a mess of trouble.
The storyline is thrilling and su
Heather andrews
Nov 18, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Diego is sweet in his own, alpha way, “it’s not a risk I’m willing to take.” He pauses, and draws me into his arms. “I’d want to hurt whoever harmed you.” My throat hitches at the sincerity in his words. “I don’t think I could . . . function if something happened to you . . .” he adds softly." I liked this book, I really loved Diego.
Jackie (No Bent Spines)
ARC for review
Find this review and more on No Bent SpinesTHIS BOOK WOAHMG

FULL REVIEW
Verdict: I’m in love; somebody hold me

Lord have mercy, but do I ever love mercenaries and romance and accents and YES talk dirty in different languages. And then maybe translate so I know what you said. And then switch back to the foreign language please, because it sounded a hell of a lot hotter that way. SWOON. In Michele Mannon’s newest novel HIT MAN there is all of this and soooo much more. Like things being
Kerry Fletcher
Dec 06, 2016 Kerry Fletcher rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! That's where I'll start.

I have read this author before, her Worth the Fight series was amazing but i stupidly forgot to keep tabs on her and now realize I've missed several of her books. This will be remedied!

This is book 3 in the Deadliest Lies series. This is the story of Aubrey. She's in Mexico trying to do good in the world. After a tragedy she vows to help the poor by using her architect skills to build them affordable homes of their own getting them out of the slums. She's init
P Leslie
Dec 05, 2016 P Leslie rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Aubrey is a do-gooder who wants to build affordable housing for the less fortunate in Mexico. She goes to Cassa Bella as an uninvited guest, hoping to convince Juan Mendoza, to fund her humanitarian project.

Aubrey is enjoying the views when she notices a hot sexy guy striping across the way. Does she look away? Hell no, can't say I blame her ;). Her tongue is practically hanging out lol. Aubre
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I've wanted sexy Diego's story ever since I read Rogue and it was even better than I was hoping for! I just loved getting to know him, his heroine, and their story. And seriously, what a story it was! Hit Man was totally amazeballs and I completely loved, loved, loved it!

Aubrey is a total hoot! She reminds me of me - I would definitely be the one to find myself in trouble by doing nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was so amusing and she really was a great sport abo
Julianne
Nov 24, 2016 Julianne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
Hit Man is the third installment of the Deadliest Lies series by Michele Mannon.

He always gets what he wants.

Diego is not a man to mess with, I know that. I just can't seem to resist his kiss, his touch. But can I trust him with m
ThatTransylvanianChick
Dec 05, 2016 ThatTransylvanianChick rated it it was amazing
I. Loved. This. Book!

This is my second book by Ms. Mannon. I read Mercenary - where I met Diego and got intrigued by him - and liked it. But this book? I couldn't put it down. I didn't want to put it down. I wanted to keep on reading.

Let me start with how much I loved our heroine. Aubrey is an architect in Mexico City. She wants to make a difference, investing all her money into a non-profit organization that would built houses in the poor neighborhoods. But she gets cheated out of her money, g
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jan 05, 2017 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
Stars: 4

Hit Man was a good book to read, it was written well. However I did think the book was a little long at times and did take me a little to get into it, but once I got going with reading, it turned out to be a good read and I did enjoy. I had never read anything written by Michele Mannon until Hit Man and I will read more of her books in the future.

Hit Man is about Aubrey and Diego. Aubrey goes to Mexico thinking she will be helping build better housing for those who don't have homes that
Debra Taylor
Nov 18, 2016 Debra Taylor rated it it was amazing

Michele Mannon did a fabulous job on this book ! HIT MAN is the third book in the Deadliest Lies and it is a super awesome read.

I loved Diego and Aubrey. They were both strong funny characters who captured my emotions. Aubrey kept getting in the way of Diego's assignment but the hardened hit man couldn't let anything bad happen to her. He kept telling himself that he wouldn't but then she would stumble right into the thick of trouble and here he went running to the rescue. Their interactions an
books4me
Dec 07, 2016 books4me rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! Since it's a hitman romance, I guess that makes it a Dark romance but this was so different than other books. First off it's funny. I love how strong and confident Aubrey is. Diego is used to getting what he wants but Aubrey drives him insane...funny at times, sexy at others, and still sad also. Diego is on a mission to find out what's goin on with Juan Carlos, a dangerous man who kills without a thought. Aubrey is in Mexico City after a loss of her savings with a non-profit a ...more
Arelys
Dec 20, 2016 Arelys rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, series
Hit Man is the third book of The Deadliest Lies series by Michele Mannon. This is Diego's story and he is scorching hot in this. Ms. Mannon's knack to write heroes whose halo is bruised and not shiny but a halo nonetheless is a huge reason I enjoy this series. We find ourselves in Mexico where a female architect by the name of Aubrey is looking to do good. She has a strong sense of right and wrong. Her path crosses with Diego's and to say these two together are intense and exciting is an underst ...more
Naughty Smut Readers
Dec 10, 2016 Naughty Smut Readers rated it it was amazing
So when you see the title hitman you think you know someone who is in fact a hitman. Get in get out boom their dead. Noooooo this is completely different than other hitman novels. Diego is undercover kind of sorta playing apart in the bad guys entourage of villains. He is trying to find out what the man is up to. He is like a top secret spy because you never really figure out exactly what or who he works for or does. Enter Aubrey, wrong place wrong time type of gal, who pretty much screws him up ...more
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

Wow! This is the first book I have read in the Deadliest Lies series by Michele Mannon. Hit Man kept me glued to the pages. Intense, sexy, fast paced, and action packed .

Undercover agents with more than deadly skills. Diego is as deadly as they come but he also has another side that will make you swoon. Meeting Aubrey brought out the "sensitive" Diego.

I absolutely loved this book and plan on reading the prior books in this series. Diego has won my heart!
Candy
Dec 05, 2016 Candy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Action packed love story. You'll at love to hate Diego but you'll love him all the more in the end. Aubrey was on a mission but disrupted one and found desire in the process. Michele I enjoyed every sex fiend moment and the action that brought it out with you writing. The back and forth point of views my favorite style. Can wait to read the others. A must read series even though I've only read one of the series, I know it is worth it with just reading this one.
**Reviewed for Sweet and Spicy Read
Emma obsessed book reviews bramley
Dec 19, 2016 Emma obsessed book reviews bramley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I couldn't wait to read this book, its the third book in the series. This book is packed to busting with action, romance, suspense and hot steamy scenes that set the pages alight. This book has amazing characters and a fantastic story. This is a must read series, each book just keep getting better and betters. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Cyndi
Dec 06, 2016 Cyndi rated it it was amazing
Hit man is the third book in Michele Mannon's hawt men , errr, I mean Deadliest Lies series but the first I've read by her. It's one fantastic read and I'm not sorry I started with Diego's story. The man is sex on a stick, err, I mean he's sexy and boy does he have a dirty mouth. He's also very valiant being an alpha male and all the that. The other central character in this story is Audrey, an American in Mexico City who gets caught up in a money scheme and is forced to teach at a posh grade sc ...more
KnottyGirl Reviews
Dec 06, 2016 KnottyGirl Reviews rated it it was amazing
Can I just say Oh. My.God! This was one read I definitely couldn't put down. It was a case of, "One more chapter and I'll go to bed." next thing you know, it was the epilogue. This was one hot and sexy read, with a big dash of suspense thrown in.

Aubrey is an architect taking a year off of work after graduating design school. She's down in Mexico City teaching ESL to over privledged kids. Her charge for the day ends up being the boy she saves when a nearby bomb goes off and he nearly gets hit by
Natasha
Dec 06, 2016 Natasha rated it really liked it
4* read.

This was a refreshing and different read from what I've been reading at the minute. A funny read full of drama and suspense I was gripped till the end.

Diego was your alpha bad boy who you feel like smacking in the face half the time but it was that passion that made me fall in love with him. Aubrey is a do-gooder and also quite naive which shows a lot through this book. Her and Diego together were hilarious at times and the banter between them had me laughing out loud on a train full of
Alison Chewning
Dec 06, 2016 Alison Chewning rated it really liked it
This was another good book in the Deadliest Lies Series. Hit Man is book #3 and it was just as good as the other two I the series. Hit Man is filled with hot steamy sex scenes and it is action packed which keeps the readers glued to the pages. I enjoyed reading Hit Man for the plot was written well and kept me hooked since the beginning and the characters were also another thing that I enjoyed reading about. Hope to read more of this series in the future.

*** I voluntarily reviewed an advance cop
Bette Hansen
Dec 04, 2016 Bette Hansen rated it really liked it
So...I'm not really sure where to go with this review. I actually really enjoyed this book. My problem is I don't really know why. Diego was a bit of an ass and a little too cocksure for me. Aubrey a bit too naive and annoying. Still I needed to know what was going on at Casa Bella and how everything played out. So even without a great connection to the main characters, the suspense and mystery reeled me in. Well done Ms. Mannon! With all that said I would recommend this one.
« previous 1 3 next »
Author Michele Mannon is a huge fan of skinny cinnamon dolce lattes, a good book, and/or sports game on television. Michele can be found in her writer’s cave, tweeting, and spending time outdoors with her family.

Sexy Romantic Suspense - ROGUE and MERCENARY are now available. HIT MAN coming on 12/6.

Michele loves hearing from readers! Please visit Michele at michelemannon.com / Tweet @MicheleMannon
More about Michele Mannon...

Deadliest Lies (3 books)
  • Rogue (Deadliest Lies #1)
  • Mercenary (Deadliest Lies #2)