Start by marking “Curio and the Curio Vignettes (Curio #1-6)” as Want to Read:
Curio and the Curio Vignettes (Curio #1-6)

Curio and the Curio Vignettes

(Curio #1-6)

This edition includes Curio, as well as the five follow-up Curio Vignettes—Coercion, Craving, Reversal, Confession and Exposure.

Caroly Evardt never expected to find herself patronizing a male prostitute. Then again, she never expected to be weeks from her thirtieth birthday and still a virgin.

When a friend mentions that a gorgeous male model in Paris sells his body as well
ebook, 2nd, 372 pages
Published July 15th 2016 by Cara McKenna (first published February 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Curio and the Curio Vignettes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curio and the Curio Vignettes

Start your review of Curio and the Curio Vignettes (Curio #1-6)
Bookphenomena (Micky)

Wonderful collection of stories, that really work best just read straight as a novel. What a story that built and built. There are no side characters and I loved the connection, the emotions and the heat. Another excellent offering from Cara McKenna.
Virginia Hill
This couple—Didier and Caroly—I adore them! So thankful for the time I spent with them! ❤
Yolu
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm a sucker for good writing and this book properly fed my affliction (so many highlights!). Interesting premise - I'll admit I'm more than a little fascinated by the whole 'flesh-peddlers need love too' trope. A little long-winded and repetitive at times but the pretty prose made up for it.
Adranca
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really really liked this book series ! It has the thing that lot of books lack of these days : a deep exploration of the characters' emotions and feelings. Some people might not like it but I genuinely enjoyed the internal monologues of both Caroly and Didier, mostly because it was so well-written (and I'm not even fluent in English so I bet if it was my mother tongue I would have appreciated it even more), I loved the numerous metaphors the author uses to describe what the characters were fee ...more
K.J.
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written

Much more than a romance story. I was intrigued with the story line but wasn't sure if I would enjoy a story with a prostitute as the main male lead. I am so glad I took the chance on this book. It is a beautifully written story that sucked you in and held you captivated throughout it's entirety. It is erotic, but beautifully done.
Gillian
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

Normally, the virgin heroine meets super stud hero isn't a trope I enjoy, but I have to admit that I enjoyed the hell out of this one. Probably because both Caroly and Didier are more than their sexual experiences. They're interesting, multi-faceted characters who just happen to have some great chemistry and crazy hot sex together. I really like Caroly. She's accomplished, intelligent and self-aware, and more than a match for Didier. All in all, a super enjoyable read.
Lilly
5 Parisian Night sky stars

Love it, love it. love it! These characters are amazing and human and you feel with them through the whole of their journey.
Nicole Walter
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-ebook
Good story about 30 yr old virgin girl that goes to a male prostitute so she is no longer a virgin. The story was a little on the long side. I wish there was more dialogue between the two instead of all their inner thoughts. It has detailed sex scenes which I personally like in my romance books. I would recommend this book.
Karen Thomason
This was a sweet and sensual story. Didier 's love story was the only thing that kept me reading. I couldn't connect to Caroly, she felt cold and one dimensional.
Tamara Lush
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best erotica I’ve ever read. Her writing is stunning.
Kacy
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Lisa
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This IS NOT what seems to have become the typical erotic romance you find nowadays with nothing much more than sex scenes mashed together and barely a hint of story in between. THIS is a rich love story, with characters you get to know, and understand, and feel for. There is a real story here. I would recommend reading this book in this form though, with all the Curio stories combined, because that's what gives the characters so much depth. I love it when an author presents me with a story line ...more
Dani
See review under individual books
Gabriela
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loooooooved it , but it must go on , theres so much to know yet!!
Maureen
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nobody does the details of offbeat but moving and sexy romances better than McKenna.
Jodi H
Feb 19, 2017
Susan Kosikowski
Aug 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Blood & Roses Series Box Set (Blood & Roses, #1-6)
  • The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3)
  • The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Escorted (Escorted, #1)
  • Fracture (Blood & Roses, #2)
  • Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)
  • Dead Man's Ink Boxset
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Good Intentions (Good Intentions, #1)
  • Fallen (Blood & Roses, #4)
  • Burn (Blood & Roses, #3)
  • Twisted (Blood & Roses, #5)
  • Collateral (Blood & Roses, #6)
  • The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • A Love Song for Rebels (Rivals, #2)
  • Rebel (Dead Man's Ink, #1)
  • Ransom (Dead Man's Ink, #3)
Since she began writing in 2008, Cara McKenna has published nearly forty romances and erotic novels with a variety of publishers, sometimes under the pen names Meg Maguire and C.M. McKenna. Her stories have been acclaimed for their smart, modern voice and defiance of convention. She was a 2015 RITA Award finalist, a 2014 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award winner, a 2012 and 2011 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award ...more

Curio (6 books)