Start by marking “Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)” as Want to Read:
Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)

Devotion

(Mafia Ties #3c)

It didn’t take long for Nic DeLuca and Anna Martin to fall in love. The mafia boss and innocent nanny may seem like an odd match, but their devotion to each other is absolute.

When Anna is taken by a rival family, Nic will go to any lengths to rescue her—and ensure nobody touches what’s his ever again.

Please note: Nic & Anna’s romance is a three part story, but there a
Published June 6th 2016 (first published May 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devotion

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3 More Smut Scale Stars

Mmmmmmmmeh, times two.

Gi's Spot Reviews
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
PERFECT conclusion to Nic and Anna's amazing story!!!
I loved this couple (especially Nic) soooo much! Can't wait for Brandon and Cally's own story!!!
Deborah
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it

This is the shortest section at only 52 pages but it rounds the book off nicely and included more than I expected. The cliffhanger gets resolved, we learn a little more about Sophia's mother and also a couple of surprising things about Nic.
This is an enjoyable little read, little being the operative word and the reason I'm struggling to give more than 3*.
I nearly didn't read this book and by that I don't mean 'Devotion' I mean all three, I moan about splitting one book into smaller parts and th
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
LOVED all three parts of this story. Nic was SO yummy and apha hot. This was major insta-love, but these three books had enough story to support, and make it believable to me. Anna, was a likable heroine, Sophia was adorable. I enjoyed all the side characters as well. I kind of hope all the bodyguards get their own books along with Antonio.

Another great read from this author.

Barbara➰
This was my favorite of the three. Loved it!
Bookloverme
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved everything in this book and the first two. The insta-love, the OTT hero, the very lovable heroine, the super adorable daughter and even the cool parents. For me, this deserves more than a 5-star rating.

The story was about Nic, 22 and Anna, 19.

Anna was studying to become a physical therapist assistant but she only spent a year in college. She stopped because it wasn't right for her. All she ever wanted was to become a wife and mother.

Nic has a six year old daughter, Sophia. She has
Chantal ❤️
Orange.Is.Happiness
Easy....sometimes cheesy....and seriously fucking hot.

Gianna:

(Only Nic can call her that. To everyone else she's Anna. You've been warned.)

"I thought about why I fell in love with him so easily, the passion he awakened in me, and how he made me feel cherished, protected, and... safe. He was big and strong. Scary at times, too. But, even when his intensity was aimed my way, I never felt a twinge of fear. When he was bossy, a part of me wanted to obey so I could see the satisfied approval shini
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful ending to Nic and Anna's story. But there are holes which I hope will be cleared up in Brandon and Carly's HEA.
♡Tonya♡
Yet another hit in this sweet little series. I adore Nic. Nic, Gianna and Sophia make the sweetest little family. As with the other two books in the series it hit all my targets for a great read...safe, no cheating, no ow/om drama, great alpha, sweet heroine and an adorable little girl! My wish would have been for a more complete ending for this couple though. It just sort of stopped. I want to know what happens with them....what does she have...do they catch the guy who kidnapped her....etc. I ...more
Nicla
Overall this series is a good quick hot read. Sometimes I found this series didn't hold my interest. The first book was my favorite out of the 3. I would recommend if you are just a light read with no angst at all.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Heat Level: High
Angst Level: Low
Roanne Germaine
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DEVOTION is the much awaited conclusion to Nic and Anna's love story in Mafia Ties.

It was very intense. Nic was the fierce hero who saved Anna from captivity.

It was very sweet and romantic. Anna became the most beautiful bride , and she became Sophia's Mommy. She was also surprised by a new bundle of joy on the way.

I loved Nic and Anna's story SO much that I couldn't help it but reread the entire Books 1-3 (Deception, Danger, and Devotion). These are all quick reads and are written so vibrantl
Julia
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
His cock sprung out, long and hard. "Take what's yours, mia dolce."

This was a nice conclusion to the "Mafia Ties" trilogy and I'm glad that Nic and Gianna found their happily ever after. The inclusion of his daughter and her adoption by Gianna was a sweet and tender addition.

I wish their had been some sort of resolution with the family war going on, but I'm assuming that the story may resolve in the next book concerning Brandon. I'll definitely pick it up!
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

I wrote full review for all books of series as one.

When I saw page numbers of books, I knew I shouldn't expect too much things. But the cover of first book was making my mouth water and story was a promising story- a very young nanny, a very young Italian MOB man and his sweet but sick princess daughter, they would live together and of course with granny- BUT

I didn't want an expert fiction or story tell. And because of the second reason I'm about to tell you, it's DISAPPOINTMENT.

I believe in,
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Anna): 19yrs old? 2/5
Hero (Nic): 22yrs old? 2/5
Plot: 2/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none – there was no time, the story was so fast-paced
HEA: yes but no epilogue
Triggers: none

Average score: 2/5

Best Line: none that were believable

Worst Line: “But if Nic DeLuca wanted to sexually harass me, I wasn’t sure I’d complain.”

Personal Review:
Very insta-lust romance between a virgin nanny and the head of a mafia family

Random Ramb
 B.E.Love
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars, This is the final story of Anna and Nic, its very fast but sweet and we get everything wrapped up in a nice little bow. I would have liked this series to be a little longer so everything could have been flushed out better(taken more time doing it) but this was a nice fast series to read. We are given a glimpse into the next book/serial and I have to say I am interested to see how that one goes.
Shannon
Devotion

The Characters:

Gianna “Anna” Martin
Nic DeLuca

The Story:

A great ending for this couple, neè family.

The Random Thoughts:

P.S. Nic DeLuca still scares the crap out of me, but he really loves his girls.

4 Stars
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got married. So yes, this was the perfect conclusion to Nic & Anna's story.

I'm so happy to have read this series. It definitely made my weekend.

If you are a Mafia lover and you're looking for a light but HOT and fast paced reading this series is definitely for you. No drama just an alpha-male who always gets what he wants.

Here's hoping that one day I can be what Nic DeLuca wants. LOL.
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*

Devotion is a great way to not only describe what Nic and Anna feel for each other, but in essence what their entire story has meant. Devotion is just as over the top with Nic and Anna steamy sex scenes as well as all of the other drama surrounding them, as the previous two book have been. You don’t have to worry about huge time gaps because this one picks right up where we had been left off in the book. For such short novellas they sure do pack a punch when
Janie
This was my favorite of the series. Nic DeLuca is such alpha yumminess lol. His love for his woman and daughter knows no bounds. Gianna is so sweet and caring and I love how she loves Sophia. And damn that little girl is sweet. And for those that needed info on Sophia's birth mom get their answers. Can't wait for Branden and Carly's story. This series will definitely be a reread for me.
Susan (susayq ~)
What a great wrap up to Nic and Gianna's story. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Nic get his revenge on Pat O'Reilly, but when I turned the last page and saw that Brandon and Carly will get their own story I figured I might see Nic take care of O'Reilly in there :)

*Thank you to the author for gifting me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*
Emily
When Anna is kidnapped, Nic is about to lose his mind. He made a vow to protect her and he failed. Now time is running out until he finds her and he only hopes she is in one piece.

Final book in trilogy, action packed. Overall a good series, would have liked for it to be one story but it is what it is. Always a fan for insta-love stories and this had it all.
Diksha
Jun 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: oh-sooo-hot, safe
3.25-3.5 Stars
Christina Pannell
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book series. I love Nic and Anna.
Amber
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Devotion is a brilliant ending to this deeply passionate and all-encompassing love story. The love found within the pages of this book is one that you don’t find every day and certainly not one you toss aside. A love like this will change any life that comes in contact with it. It will rebuild a life and resurrect old dreams that withered and faded over time. This is the type you cherish and savor every chance you get.

Nic and Gianna found each other at the perfect time and breathed life back in
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Well these two brilliant minds are at it again and boy did they deliver the goods. Fiona Davenport has become a quick go-to author for me since her Risque series and this series might be my favorite yet. Devotion is book three in their new Mafia Ties series.

This book was brilliant, intense, and so passionate. Diving right back into the lives of Nic and Anna, I remember why I love these two so much. Our sweet alpha and possessive Nic... and our beautiful and calm Anna... these two are lik
Jennifer Finn
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
This is the third and final book in the Mafia Ties series. Anna saved Sophia by telling her to run to their guards but then Anna was kidnapped by Pat O'Reilly. When Nic finds out Anna was taken he is out for blood and he won't rest until all the O'Reilly's are dead. Sophia is upset about what happened and tells Nic to save her Mommy. Nic finds her in the basement of a bar with scrapes and bruises on her body but luckily her and the baby she's carrying are fine. He is thrilled that Sophia is call ...more
Dawn
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hey-baby
I loved this story, I really can’t get enough of the sexy, extremely possessive, controlling Alpha; with a healthy dose of baby-making, insta-love which can’t be denied.

We meet Nic the bearded beauty, head of the powerful Mafia family and Anna the sweet innocent virgin, who’s ultimate dream is to be a wife and mother; obtains the job as nanny for Nic’s daughter Sophia.

A lovely story, wonderfully put together; Nic & Anna made for a beautiful couple, while living the life of a mafic crime fami
Tracey
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing conclusion to a great story anne and Nick our great together I am happy they found there HEA from book 1-3 was jam packed with actions and such a good story plot no spoilers I received this copy for an honest review
Stefanie
meh......I enjoyed the entire series except for the ending. If felt a little rushed, but maybe we'll get glimpse of their story with the remaining 3 books (although I think they are centered around Brandon and Carly)
  • WRECKER
  • Game
  • Bare Your Soul  (Body and Soul, #1)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • Freight Trained
  • Sleepless in Las Vegas
  • Claim Me (A1pha #3)
  • Sweet
  • The Billionaire and His Castaway (Promises #3)
  • The Life (The Russian Guns, #2)
  • Scarred
  • The Final Chase (Final Love, #2)
  • In Deeper (In Deep, #2)
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • His Slave, His Princess: Collared by the Billionaire Prince
  • Intent
  • Inseverable (Carolina Beach, #1)

Mafia Ties (4 books)
  • The Mafia Ties Series: Nic & Anna
  • Mafia Ties Series: Brandon & Carly
  • Obsession: A Mafia Ties Novella
“My ears pricked at a sound from the bathroom, a familiar moan, and I shot up from the bed, racing to the door. Throwing it open, I froze at the sight of Gianna in the shower, with her hand between her legs. Oh, fuck no. Stalking over, I shoved the door open, snatched her wrist away, and used it to drag her up against my body. Bringing her fingers to my mouth, I licked them clean, eliciting another moan. Satisfied that I’d gotten all of her essence, I gripped both of her wrists and anchored them behind her back. “No one makes you come but me,” I snarled. “Not even you. Those sounds, your moans and screams of pleasure, they belong to me, Gianna. They are mine and I will not share them.” I stared at her with a hardened gaze, making sure my warning was clear. “If you need a release, you will come to me, or you will wait. Do you understand?” 4 likes