Start by marking “Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)” as Want to Read:
Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)

Devotion

(Mafia Ties #3c)

It didn’t take long for Nic DeLuca and Anna Martin to fall in love. The mafia boss and innocent nanny may seem like an odd match, but their devotion to each other is absolute.

When Anna is taken by a rival family, Nic will go to any lengths to rescue her—and ensure nobody touches what’s his ever again.

Please note: Nic & Anna’s romance is a three part story, but there are n
Published June 6th 2016 (first published May 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devotion

Start your review of Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)
Gi's Spot Reviews
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
PERFECT conclusion to Nic and Anna's amazing story!!!
I loved this couple (especially Nic) soooo much! Can't wait for Brandon and Cally's own story!!!
Deborah
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it

This is the shortest section at only 52 pages but it rounds the book off nicely and included more than I expected. The cliffhanger gets resolved, we learn a little more about Sophia's mother and also a couple of surprising things about Nic.
This is an enjoyable little read, little being the operative word and the reason I'm struggling to give more than 3*.
I nearly didn't read this book and by that I don't mean 'Devotion' I mean all three, I moan about splitting one book into smaller parts and th
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVED all three parts of this story. Nic was SO yummy and apha hot. This was major insta-love, but these three books had enough story to support, and make it believable to me. Anna, was a likable heroine, Sophia was adorable. I enjoyed all the side characters as well. I kind of hope all the bodyguards get their own books along with Antonio.

Another great read from this author.

description
Barbara➰
This was my favorite of the three. Loved it!
Bookloverme
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved everything in this book and the first two. The insta-love, the OTT hero, the very lovable heroine, the super adorable daughter and even the cool parents. For me, this deserves more than a 5-star rating.

The story was about Nic, 22 and Anna, 19.

Anna was studying to become a physical therapist assistant but she only spent a year in college. She stopped because it wasn't right for her. All she ever wanted was to become a wife and mother.

Nic has a six year old daughter, Sophia. She has
Chantal ❤️
Orange.Is.Happiness
Easy....sometimes cheesy....and seriously fucking hot.

Gianna:

(Only Nic can call her that. To everyone else she's Anna. You've been warned.)

"I thought about why I fell in love with him so easily, the passion he awakened in me, and how he made me feel cherished, protected, and... safe. He was big and strong. Scary at times, too. But, even when his intensity was aimed my way, I never felt a twinge of fear. When he was bossy, a part of me wanted to obey so I could see the satisfied approval shi
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful ending to Nic and Anna's story. But there are holes which I hope will be cleared up in Brandon and Carly's HEA.
♡Tonya♡
Yet another hit in this sweet little series. I adore Nic. Nic, Gianna and Sophia make the sweetest little family. As with the other two books in the series it hit all my targets for a great read...safe, no cheating, no ow/om drama, great alpha, sweet heroine and an adorable little girl! My wish would have been for a more complete ending for this couple though. It just sort of stopped. I want to know what happens with them....what does she have...do they catch the guy who kidnapped her....etc. I ...more
Nicla
Overall this series is a good quick hot read. Sometimes I found this series didn't hold my interest. The first book was my favorite out of the 3. I would recommend if you are just a light read with no angst at all.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Heat Level: High
Angst Level: Low
Roanne Germaine
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DEVOTION is the much awaited conclusion to Nic and Anna's love story in Mafia Ties.

It was very intense. Nic was the fierce hero who saved Anna from captivity.

It was very sweet and romantic. Anna became the most beautiful bride , and she became Sophia's Mommy. She was also surprised by a new bundle of joy on the way.

I loved Nic and Anna's story SO much that I couldn't help it but reread the entire Books 1-3 (Deception, Danger, and Devotion). These are all quick reads and are written so vibrantl
Julia
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
His cock sprung out, long and hard. "Take what's yours, mia dolce."

This was a nice conclusion to the "Mafia Ties" trilogy and I'm glad that Nic and Gianna found their happily ever after. The inclusion of his daughter and her adoption by Gianna was a sweet and tender addition.

I wish their had been some sort of resolution with the family war going on, but I'm assuming that the story may resolve in the next book concerning Brandon. I'll definitely pick it up!
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

I wrote full review for all books of series as one.

When I saw page numbers of books, I knew I shouldn't expect too much things. But the cover of first book was making my mouth water and story was a promising story- a very young nanny, a very young Italian MOB man and his sweet but sick princess daughter, they would live together and of course with granny- BUT

I didn't want an expert fiction or story tell. And because of the second reason I'm about to tell you, it's DISAPPOINTMENT.

I believe in
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Anna): 19yrs old? 2/5
Hero (Nic): 22yrs old? 2/5
Plot: 2/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none – there was no time, the story was so fast-paced
HEA: yes but no epilogue
Triggers: none

Average score: 2/5

Best Line: none that were believable

Worst Line: “But if Nic DeLuca wanted to sexually harass me, I wasn’t sure I’d complain.”

Personal Review:
Very insta-lust romance between a virgin nanny and the head of a mafia family

Random Ramb
 B.E.Love
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars, This is the final story of Anna and Nic, its very fast but sweet and we get everything wrapped up in a nice little bow. I would have liked this series to be a little longer so everything could have been flushed out better(taken more time doing it) but this was a nice fast series to read. We are given a glimpse into the next book/serial and I have to say I am interested to see how that one goes.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got married. So yes, this was the perfect conclusion to Nic & Anna's story.

I'm so happy to have read this series. It definitely made my weekend.

If you are a Mafia lover and you're looking for a light but HOT and fast paced reading this series is definitely for you. No drama just an alpha-male who always gets what he wants.

Here's hoping that one day I can be what Nic DeLuca wants. LOL.
Shannon
Devotion

The Characters:

Gianna “Anna” Martin
Nic DeLuca

The Story:

A great ending for this couple, neè family.

The Random Thoughts:

P.S. Nic DeLuca still scares the crap out of me, but he really loves his girls.

4 Stars
Jami
Great finish to Nic and Anna's story. Nothing will stop Nic from finding Anna after she is taken. He has just found her and he won't let anything else happen to his family.

Doesn't end in a cliffhanger per se.... It ends leading into Brandon's story.
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*

Devotion is a great way to not only describe what Nic and Anna feel for each other, but in essence what their entire story has meant. Devotion is just as over the top with Nic and Anna steamy sex scenes as well as all of the other drama surrounding them, as the previous two book have been. You don’t have to worry about huge time gaps because this one picks right up where we had been left off in the book. For such short novellas they sure do pack a punch when
Susan (susayq ~)
What a great wrap up to Nic and Gianna's story. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Nic get his revenge on Pat O'Reilly, but when I turned the last page and saw that Brandon and Carly will get their own story I figured I might see Nic take care of O'Reilly in there :)

*Thank you to the author for gifting me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*
Janie
This was my favorite of the series. Nic DeLuca is such alpha yumminess lol. His love for his woman and daughter knows no bounds. Gianna is so sweet and caring and I love how she loves Sophia. And damn that little girl is sweet. And for those that needed info on Sophia's birth mom get their answers. Can't wait for Branden and Carly's story. This series will definitely be a reread for me.
Emily
When Anna is kidnapped, Nic is about to lose his mind. He made a vow to protect her and he failed. Now time is running out until he finds her and he only hopes she is in one piece.

Final book in trilogy, action packed. Overall a good series, would have liked for it to be one story but it is what it is. Always a fan for insta-love stories and this had it all.
Diksha
Jun 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: safe, oh-sooo-hot
3.25-3.5 Stars
Christina Pannell
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book series. I love Nic and Anna.
Chloe Adams
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall was a good series:)
Amber
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Devotion is a brilliant ending to this deeply passionate and all-encompassing love story. The love found within the pages of this book is one that you don’t find every day and certainly not one you toss aside. A love like this will change any life that comes in contact with it. It will rebuild a life and resurrect old dreams that withered and faded over time. This is the type you cherish and savor every chance you get.

Nic and Gianna found each other at the perfect time and breathed life back in
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Well these two brilliant minds are at it again and boy did they deliver the goods. Fiona Davenport has become a quick go-to author for me since her Risque series and this series might be my favorite yet. Devotion is book three in their new Mafia Ties series.

This book was brilliant, intense, and so passionate. Diving right back into the lives of Nic and Anna, I remember why I love these two so much. Our sweet alpha and possessive Nic... and our beautiful and calm Anna... these two are lik
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
This is the third and final book in the Mafia Ties series. Anna saved Sophia by telling her to run to their guards but then Anna was kidnapped by Pat O'Reilly. When Nic finds out Anna was taken he is out for blood and he won't rest until all the O'Reilly's are dead. Sophia is upset about what happened and tells Nic to save her Mommy. Nic finds her in the basement of a bar with scrapes and bruises on her body but luckily her and the baby she's carrying are fine. He is thrilled that Sophia is call ...more
Dawn
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Dawn by: Expresso
Shelves: hey-baby
I loved this story, I really can’t get enough of the sexy, extremely possessive, controlling Alpha; with a healthy dose of baby-making, insta-love which can’t be denied.

We meet Nic the bearded beauty, head of the powerful Mafia family and Anna the sweet innocent virgin, who’s ultimate dream is to be a wife and mother; obtains the job as nanny for Nic’s daughter Sophia.

A lovely story, wonderfully put together; Nic & Anna made for a beautiful couple, while living the life of a mafic crime family.
Shannon Diaz
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this series it was amazing. This book was HOTTTTT. It is the conclusion of Nic and Gia's story and I don't want to give anything away in the review so I will just say it was steamy and I loved it. It is an awesome HEA. I cannot wait to read Carly's story.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Love At First Kiss (Love comes first, #1)
  • Belong to Me
  • Bookstore Barbie (Magnolia Ridge #1)
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Love Undefeated
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • Stuffed
  • Against the Rules
  • Never Let Go
  • Love Forever
  • Meant to Love
  • Sweet Cheeks (Sweet Enough To Eat #1)
  • Priceless
  • King's Castle
  • General Joe (Magnolia Ridge, #2)
  • Marco's Girl
  • His Virgin Queen
  • Meant to Be

Mafia Ties (4 books)
  • The Mafia Ties Series: Nic & Anna
  • Pursuit / Power / Passion (Mafia Ties Series: Brandon & Carly)
  • Obsession: A Mafia Ties Novella