Start by marking “Needing the Vampire's Aggression (Wolves of Stone Ridge #35)” as Want to Read:
Needing the Vampire's Aggression (Wolves of Stone Ridge #35)

Needing the Vampire's Aggression

(Wolves of Stone Ridge #35)

Out of the Cage: Moving on can be painful, especially when it's what you need, but don't want.

Vampire Nikolai Kuznetsov enjoys his life of blood drinking and torture. The first he must do to continue living, and the second he does for the safety of his family. He loves his blades, wielding them with elegant precision. At his brothers' urging, Nikolai attends a poker night.
Published June 15th 2016 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Needing the Vampire's Aggression, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Needing the Vampire's Aggression

Katrina Passick Lumsden
Sep 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
I think she's finally done it. I think Charlie Richards has finally convinced me to stop reading her books.

This was shite. Her books don't even have real endings anymore.

Richards...either start taking your stories somewhat seriously again (I say somewhat because, face it, girl, you're kind of a shitty writer)...or just stop.
Hc
Not so bad. I just didn't quite get the whole human lover thing. All paranormals know that once they find their mate, even if they are with someone, that they won't be able to resist the pull. So for Parker to get attached and even marry a human, not his mate, who ends up dying of sickness.. just doesn't feel like a good way to go.

Besides that bit of setback for me personally... the bdsm elements are pretty mild. Tie up and some blood play.. but Vampire, hello..

Once there's an injury.. another
Mrs. Reader
Dec 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I absolutely love this series. I have been waiting for Nikolai's book and it was okay. I loved his character he did not disappoint. He was still the same knife wielding vampire from the previous books. What I didn't like was his mate Parker. Ugh, he was a jerk and I get the problems he was having but really it was like 30 years ago and you have a mate your hurting, get over it already. Other than my supreme dislike for Parker I loved it.
Theresa
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I know I should just stop reading Charlie Richard's new books. They are hit or miss with me but I couldn't resist this one because of the vampires and BDSM. I did so love the knife play. Nikolai was a really nice change. Parker was a real wanker though and Ms. Richards never explained why he acted more human than shifter. As usual, her stories have so many plot holes and abrupt endings these days. But Nikolai's character was enjoyable.
Nessa
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fierce and passionate romance between Parker, who was a wolf shifter, and Nikolai, who was a very aggressive vampire. Since Parker was having such a difficult time trying to get over his deceased husband of thirty years, Nikolai had to work harder at gaining his trust. The story was interesting and the BDSM portion of the story was fascinating. The romance was enjoyable and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I really love this vampire family (the Kuznetsovs).= ...more
MyzanM
I'm about to give up on this series. It has just declined.
Plot is thin and only serves as a means to get in as many sexscenes as possible.

I might give the following books a try, but I won't get my hopes up. It might be time to let it go...
Gerald Sessions
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pain and pleasure

Nikolai found his mate in a wolf shifter that was still morning the death of his human lover. It turned out the key to their relationship was knives.
Michelle Walker
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!!

I strongly recommend any of Charlie Richards books, she is a fantastic author. Always has a good story line, and thinks to include past characters from other books! Love her writing style!!
Sadonna
Full review and lots more can be found at The Novel Approach

While this is book number thirty-five in this series, it can be read as a standalone; although, I have really enjoyed the vampires in this series and would at least want you to read the other books that cover this coven and their mates before reading this one.

Lisa The Novel Approach

Nikolai Kuznetsov is the second in his coven, and an enforcer. At a poker night attended by his cover and the local shifters, he scents what he thinks might be his beloved. After he is challenged by Jared and discovers that there might be a
Beth
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
For some reason the blurb for this story didn't grab me like most of the others in this series have. I actually debated whether to read this one or just skip it. Glad I didn't skip it because some of the events in the second half help set up for the next story in this series.

But I gave this story one less star than the rest in this series/world because of a lack of a warning.

I may like reading some BDSM stuff but blood play, there are two different instances of it in this book, is not one of th
Julie scott
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Needing a Vampire's Aggression (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book 35)

Loved it it was good and can't wait to read the next one in this series and any book from Charlie Richards I hope it's soon...
BookPixie's Bookshelf
Loved it!

Charlie Richards is one of my go to authors. I only have to know she has a new book out and I buy it. Like all of her books I've read I very much enjoyed this one. I can't wait for another book from this author.
Ananko-san
1,5 stars
No communication
No safe word for BDSM
The trauma that is the starting point of this novel is not addressed in any other way but to make one of the main characters shy away from the relationship. It is in no way resolved at the end of the book but that isn't even a problem.
Mae Hanley
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
I do enjoy this series.

Niko is the perfect Dom/mate for Parker's sub/wolf. He doesn't get all of Parker's hesitance but he accepts them and works through them without forcing the issue and driving his wolf away.
Aly Jones
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just read it was great can't wait til next one.
Rebecca
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this one! Great continuation of the series.
Melanie~~
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Didn't like the resolution—non-resolution really—of Parker's grief. That needed a lot more attention than it was given.
Candice
I liked this one more than the last 2. Not sure why, but does it really matter?
Shelley
Apr 20, 2018
Vicki
Jun 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• A Vampire's Touch (Christian's Coven #10)
  • Scenes from Cloverleah (Cloverleah Pack #9.5)
  • Piercings and Sandpaper Kisses (Blood Moon Pack Alliance #3)
  • NOT A BOOK: Saving Sean (Christian's Coven, #11)
  • Sweet Oblivion
  • Gabriel (Marius Brothers #7)
  • To Enchant an Eagle (Banded Brothers #3)
  • Riley's Vampire Prince (Hunter Clan #2)
  • A Pint Light (Vampires & Mages & Weres, Oh My!, #1)
  • The Defeat of Lawson (Lost Shifters #30)

Wolves of Stone Ridge (1 - 10 of 48 books)
  • Werewolf at the Zoo (Wolves of Stone Ridge #1)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge #3)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge #4)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge #5)
  • Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge #6)
  • Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)
  • Loving the Enemy (Wolves of Stone Ridge #8)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)