Start by marking “Changing Moon (Paranorm World #3)” as Want to Read:
Changing Moon (Paranorm World #3)

Changing Moon

(Paranorm World #3)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A brutal attack has left Anya’s body and life forever changed.

The man she loved is gone, her relationship with her family is in tatters, and her future is dead. With the woman who attacked her still at large, her growing friendship with Luca is the one comfort keeping her sane.

Determined to take control of her life and her body, she finds her purpose to move forward, getti
Published June 20th 2016 by Crimson Tree

To ask other readers questions about Changing Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Moon

Amber
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Changing Moon is a hauntingly stunning and deeply touching story of the peace of self-discovery and the power of hope. This is a one journey that will surprise and delight all readers who have fallen in love with the Moon sisters. It will invade every part of your heart and pull on all of your heartstrings. You will find yourself immersed in the same world but through very different eyes. What you think you will find you will never see, and what you see will leave you forever changed. Be prepare ...more
Yara
Jul 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Anya comes to grip with her new reality in this book. Actually this book is mostly about her. Jarrett is hardly in it which I was bummed about because he's my fave character in the series. This is a transition book for the series, with a lot of time passing in between some chapters and no real action. This sets things up for lots of tension in the next book. I was really upset with the ending. There's heartbreak in store in the near future. I hope we get to see what happened to the other Moon si ...more
Toni Davis
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
whilst i immensely enjoy this series i much preferred the last book when it was in Fionas point of view instead of Anya. There are several points in the book i wanted to jump into it and smack her over the head. That beings said to bring out that emotion means you actually care about the character enough to show show them that kind of love. The book series continue to have great oneliners and punch lines that just make you feel happy about yourself when you read them and make you smile when doin ...more
Marsha
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, well, well! What an interesting change of events on the continuing saga of sister, Anya Moon. I will admit that after the shocking cliffhanger ending of the last book I began reading "Changing Moon" with some trepidation. I will further admit that as I read the first 20% of the book I was concerned that I did not like where the book was heading; but, in all fairness at he end of the read read I was feeling a little breathless and anxious to read book four in this series.

Anya has been dealt
Debra Guyette
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anya’s life changed forever as the result of a brutal attack. She lost her life as she knows it as well as her boyfriend. Her relationship with her family is strained to say the least and the vampire responsible for the attack has not been caught. She finds some comfort with Luca and soon finds the strength to mend her family relationships and resolves to find a way to get revenge. It will take hard work and a lot of time. But Anya is determined and will not give up.

Anya turned out to have amazi
Christine Lee
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Changing Moon, A Moon Sisters Novel (Paranorm World Book 3) by June Stevens Westerfield is a wonderful story of change and growth as Anya Moon adjusts to her knew circumstances.

I cannot get over how in depth the characters and storyline are in this series, and the world building is top-notch. I felt a part of the story at times, and again, found it nearly impossible to put my reader down.

Another 5-star must-read, and I cannot wait f
Kim
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was hoping for more

The story is good since you get to see what Anya goes through, but I thought her love life and a certain situation were going to be resolved, although the story does not end with a cliffhanger. Just have to wait and see in the next book
Barbara Dunbar
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Changing Moon

So many twists and turns for Anya. Please tell me June Stevens Westerfield is continuing this series!!! I am so in need of further action.
Neha
Lisa Hornyak
Sep 26, 2016
Laura Barrera
Sep 04, 2016
June is a geek girl, fat chick, and unrepentant romantic. She writes full time and is both independently and traditionally published. She also works part time running her greeting card company, Once More With Feelings, and is co-owner of the Pop Lit Divas Radio Show.

When not working, June can be found making jewelry, reading, cooking, or watching geeky movies with her husband and snuggling with he

Paranorm World (5 books)
  • Voodoo Moon (Paranorm World, #1)
  • Immortal Moon: A Moon Sisters Novel
  • Avenging Moon (Paranorm World #4)
  • Shifting Moon (Paranorm World, #5)