Start by marking “Existential” as Want to Read:
Existential

Existential

(Fallen Aces MC #4)

How much suffering can a man withstand before he finally breaks? A question I used to ask myself often. Now I know the answer.

As president of the Fallen Aces MC Fort Worth chapter, I’m looked to for guidance in times of crisis. I’m expected to set personal grievances aside and lead by example. Yet how can I do that when those grievances robbed me of my family, my life? My
ebook
Published April 18th 2017 by Max Henry (first published March 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Existential, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Existential

Joelle
What an enjoyable read for us we loved it from cover to cover.I loved the main characters Dagne and Hooch they made a great couple they were just what each other needed.I also have to point out that I loved the other characters as well and all their unique names .

A fast paced read that was filled with emotions,danger,love,healing deceit,loss and sorrow,intrigue and healing.The story had you engrossed from the very first pages.The characters were easy to relate to as well as love.

Favorite charact
Donna
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it

Wow! Another awesome story in the series of The Fallen Aces. This book contains everything that it says on the tin. When two opposites collide but they are so right for each other that in the chaos they find a calm.

The chemistry is just something else and the more they have to fight, the stronger they become. I want to say so much more but I refuse to spoil this for anyone. The reader deserves to receive the punches as they are supposed to be delivered.

A Huge recommend from me. Max H
Le Ann Foster
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4 stars!

This is book 4 in the Fallen Aces MC Series and can be read a standalone. I haven't read anything from this author and found that I could easily catch up on who was who. I defiantly will be going back and reading the others in this series.

We meet Hooch the president of the MC. Everyone is looking to him for him to take leadership after his father was murdered and his youngest sister was killed on the same day. His other sist
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
Another awesome read from a wonderful new favorite author.
This is the fourth book in the Fallen Aces Series, and is just as good as it's predecessors.

I don't read reviews or blurbs before embarking on a new book as a rule, but half way through I sometimes take a look... as was the case with this book. I was disappointed to find a review that was IMO anyway, really overly harsh on not just the story, but the author as well. And it contains a major spoiler that I felt should have been hidden. But
Joelle

Favorite charact
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Max Henry really did an amazing job with this book. I have loved every book that has been in this series but this one really touched my heart. She has touched on subjects that are not only sensitive but ones that need more awareness. She touches upon mental health, loss, abuse (both mental and sexual), addictions I mean she just does a beautiful job while including a story about the MC that is one that will have you completely engrossed.

Hooch, man how I wanted to hate him, the more I read about
Christina  Fender
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Existential is the story of Hooch and Dagne. Two people that couldn't be more different. Hooch is the newly appointed president of the Fallen Angels MC, Ft Worth chapter. Dagne is a "free-spirit" as she calls herself and travels with no actual home.

We meet Dagne as she's trying to sneak out of a store with food she's forgotten to pay for. In desperate need of a shower, she literally runs into Digits. Digits decides to help the damsel in distress out and offer her a ride to a hot shower and clea
Jessica Alcazar
The greatness that is the Fallen Aces MC continues with Existential without missing a beat. I've mentioned this before about this series but let me do it again ... this series is dark. It is not for the faint at heart. However, Existential is not just a dark romance, it is hopeful. SO fucking hopeful! To be blunt, Hooch and Dagne are both just two very disturbed, fucked up souls. But they are the light that each needs to rise above the depth of darkness that they both live in. Before they met, t ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Existential is a six book series that can be read as a standalone. The story is very easy to get caught up in and I was engrossed right away. It has an outstanding storyline and the characters were always supportive and always there for each other. I loved how Max Henry introduced each character and made them seem alive, as if I were part of their world.

Hooch and Dange meet when Digits and Crackers bring her back to The Aces MC Club. Digits and Crackers met her at a convenience store, where she
Wendy Livingstone
This is the fourth book in the Fallen Aces series, but can be read as a standalone. Hooch is the president of the Fort Worth chapter of the Fallen Aces, and his past has left him a broken man. Dagne is a drifter, who is just looking for somewhere she fits in. When she lands up at the MC, there is an instant explosive chemistry between her and Hooch. Can they heal each other and grow stronger? No spoilers, but you really need to read this amazing series for yourself!
This is a well written storyli
Konny
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Existential by Max Henry is the fourth installment in Fallen Aces MC Series and can be read as a standalone. For better understanding I recommend tead the series in order.
Met Hoooch, president of the Fort Worth Chapter of The Fallen Aces MC. Hes not a simple man with a difficult past. Hes lonely, hurt, sometimes hopeless- hes drowning in his desolation but his brothers expect him to be their leader.
And there is Dagne, a homeless stray. Shes strong, so strong. I really liked her character.
Both ar
She Hearts Books
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
I am such a fan of everything that Max writes and I couldn't wait to read Hooch's story. I have to say that one of the things that I loved is that Max gave us an MC President that had some serious issues which left him vulnerable. He suffered a great loss which he felt hard and used many things to mask the pain that he was feeling. What I also loved is that his brothers had their eyes on his the whole time and supported him when he needed it most. I loved Dee for him. A woman that could be every ...more
Bri
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Rape...the book contains rape.

The main female character is raped at 90%. It really p****s me off when I spend my time reading a book with no trigger warnings whatsoever to almost make it to the end and she gets raped. I will say that this author did a good job of writing it without detail and contained it to a few short paragraphs. I liked the book up until that part. I can even tolerate books when it happens in the beginning and is minimally described, but *newsflash* you can't bring two chara
Cheryl
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review of Existential by Max Henry

Review done for Hooked on Books & CherryOBlossoms Promotions

4 out of 5 stars

Hooch is drowning in his sorrow. His father and sister were murdered on the same day leaving him in charge of The Fallen Aces MC. He doesn’t know whom he can trust and can’t seem to get his act together.

When a desperate, homeless woman is brought to the club, something stirs inside Hooch. He isn’t sure whether is it the loneliness and desperation that they both suffer from or someth
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
First things first, if you are expecting rainbows and unicorn farts you ain’t gonna find that here. But, what you will get is one of the most raw, intense and gritty pieces of writing I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading.

Hooch is a man consumed by his own internal pain – yet no one can hear his cries. Or, scratch that, he’s not prepared to let anyone breach his defences long enough to find out. Battered from all angles, he is man spiralling within the depths of his own mind. His position won’t
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Max Henry never disappoints her readers and I can honestly say that this book was sensational.

Hooch, as president of the Fallen Aces MC, is fighting severe depression due to loss of family. He doubts himself at every step and loses himself in drugs and alcohol. Along comes Dagne, a drifter looking for that special place to hang her hat. This is their story, a lot of it isn't pretty but that's life!

I have to say Dagne is such an unusual name that I enjoyed searching Google for pronunciations! Lov
Julie
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker, mc, romance
The beast, Hooch, really has come to the end of the line, he's broken, drinking heavily and using drugs. He thinks he needs guidance, for himself and for the MC...he knows he does. But his brothers continue to stand by him and aid him in all he does and needs, except for his over indulgences, they have to stop. A guiding light appears for him in the guise of a a small woman, a lost woman who has no where to go and no one to see, she needs help, a home and someone love.
I always love seeing the de
Milena
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Deep feelings here

Hooch touched my heart and Dagne sealed the deal. Having to live through some terrible things has both of them finding it hard to trust in the good things that they find in each other. The dark clouds hanging over Hooch have him making some choices that are not necessarily the best way to operate. However they lead him to bring his brothers back in. Dagne comes to trust in Hooch and the good things that he brings to her life. She gains a family, love and a place to belong. She
Kristy
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to the Fallen Aces MC, where King, well is King...
Having read little snippets about King the Fallen Aces Prez, whilst reading Max Henry's "Butcher Boys" series I was left wondering about this scary, yet dedicated man. Well here is his story, an introduction that was surprising, the King we remember isn't what we are introduced to here.

A must read for any Max Henry fan, leading me through a variety of emotions, whilst her words unravel in front of me.
Ginger Mcelhannon
They get better and better

We started with King, then moved to way to sexy Sawyer and now we have Hooch. Sweet Hooch. It ain't pretty but it is love, the way they know it. It is a very quick read because you can't put it down. When it feels like the end, it is really the beginning.
Tersia Eloff
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was by far the most emotional book I've read by Max Henry, book one to 3 was great, this one just grabbed me. When you read the first of the Fallen Aces books you get to know Hooch a little, just enough to make you want to know more. This book had it all, it was sad, it made me giggle at times. I loved it! Thank you Max for another brilliant MC book.
Jenna
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Totally in love with Hooch!!! We've got a lot in common and I think that's why I connected to him a lot. I loved seeing a man not so sure of himself and a woman, Dagne to help him through that in such a special way. There wasn't a whole lot of action or sexiness but there was an excellent story that I think a lot of people could relate to.
Monique
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hooch and Dagne, a completely unlikely pairing, that totally works! I loved Hooch, the way his humanness and vulnerability are juxtaposed with his violence and aggression.
I loved Dagne, her grit and determination making her a feisty match for Hooch.
I am even more of a Fallen Aces fangirl now!!
Stacey
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little disappointed!

Not my favorite of the fallen aces books. Hooch is a character I've always loved and was excited he was getting his own book, however this book just wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't exciting enough, not much of a love story either.
Josie
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it

I love this series and how the author manages to grab and hold my attention, the characters being so much depth to this story please see my full review here https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Kim
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-books, melb-tbr
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
This has been my fav one by far!
CYNDY
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man this book is amazing.
Shannon
May 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • Royally Duched (Duched #2)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Christmas Wish (Insurgents MC #12)
  • Seduced by Sin (An Unlikely Hero, #3)
  • Below The Line (Devil's Due MC, #2)
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC Book 4)
  • Unfinished Business (Bastards MC: Book 1)
  • Strictly Personal (Personal #3.5)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
Facebook -> http://bit.ly/2F4XrG3
Instagram -> http://bit.ly/2ruERF3
Newsletter -> http://eepurl.com/gchq5z

For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey w

Fallen Aces MC (5 books)
  • Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Tormented (Fallen Aces MC, #3)
  • Misguided (Fallen Aces MC Book 5)