Start by marking “Just a Bit Wrong (Straight Guys #4)” as Want to Read:
Just a Bit Wrong (Straight Guys #4)

Just a Bit Wrong

(Straight Guys #4)

This is an alternative cover edition of ASIN B015EL9ZKK.

Zach Hardaway is one of the best physiotherapists in Europe.
Tristan DuVal is a young soccer star with a groin injury.
They despise each other from the moment they meet.
As far as Zach is concerned, Tristan is a rich, spoiled brat who is too used to getting his own way.
As far as Tristan is concerned, Zach is a bossy,
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 203 pages
Published September 14th 2015 by Alessandra Hazard

To ask other readers questions about Just a Bit Wrong, please sign up.
Nile Princess Not at all. Some spanking in the beginning and a bratty bottom that resists being submissive by being as much of a jerk as he can. (Yes, he has other…moreNot at all. Some spanking in the beginning and a bratty bottom that resists being submissive by being as much of a jerk as he can. (Yes, he has other reasons why he's a jerk but that's the long and short of it.) :) Still a good read.(less)

Wendy
I recently finished book 1 in this series (which I liked) and for some reason jumpped straight into this one..book 4. I just couldn't help myself because the blurb sounded really interesting and I'm known for reading books out of order ;)

I'm very happy that I decided to read this one, because I loved it !! I liked book 1, but this one was so much better. The story felt more complete and it had an epilogue..thank god.

So....Tristan is a famous soccer-player. He's Gabe's brother (from book 3). He h
wesley

Best book in the series, by far. Who knew a relationship centered on hate would turn me on so much? I don't even think having this pegged as an enemies-to-lovers trope would be adequate because up until the end, Tristan and Zach were still hating each other.

And don't get me wrong. This was so fucked up but I still enjoyed it. So. Much. The emotions that this story incites are completely foreign to me. One moment I'm annoyed, the next moment I'm flushed and turned on by the turnaround of events.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
DNF @ 36%

I just can't deal with Tristan.....

....he annoyed me immensely!

Zach unfortunately wasn't much better!
Nazanin
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, m-m, favorites
5 Stars

I liked Tritan in the previous book and knew I would enjoy his story but I didn’t think I love it this much! I loved Tristan so much. He wasn’t really perfect; hell he even was so annoying! He was mean to everyone, a tactless brat, someone who drives people crazy all the time… The only person who doesn’t treat him with kid gloves is his new physiotherapist. Zack always criticizes him, and in this case, Zack is the one whose attitude makes him crazy! Tristan is not perfect but deep down he
Jan
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** 4 Stars ****

This was great. The guys had a "hateful" banter that was very entertaining, not to mention the wild sex moments - as in growls- but I am a little pissed regarding the way things went down for Tristan at the end.
I think he had had more than enough in life.

Thanks Rosalinda and Vir for tempting me with this series!
Virginia Books
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, my-rambles
Me ha encantado. El mejor libro, por ahora, dentro de esta serie.

Super ameno, me lo he leído enseguida. Una vez que empecé a leer, no pude dejarlo. He dormido tan poco...

No tiene desperdicio, no le sobra nada. Y, personalmente, creo que esta es una de las mejores cosas que se pueden decir sobre un libro.

Al principio tenía mis dudas porque la presentación de Tristan en "just a bit unhealthy" lo mostraba como un tipo despreciable y no tenía claro qué pensar de él. Pero, la verdad es que en ningún
T
Sep 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
YAY! FINALLY A RELEASE DATE!

Merged review:

"What are you doing?"
"My job. I need to examine your groin."

LOVED this installment to the series. "Just a bit Unhealthy's" Gabe and Jared still hold the top spot (loved seeing glimpses of them), but Tristan and Zach's hate me/fuck me relationship in addition to their flirty banter stole a piece of my heart.

"All you ever do is criticize me."
"Ever?" Zach said, his gray eyes flashing with humor. "We met half an hour ago."

Much like Gabe, Tristan is a sp
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 26.01.2019
I genuinely didn't think I could like this book a bit more than I did the first time reading it. But I've noticed that with this series, the more I re-read it, the better it gets. As much dislike for Tristan is quite high: I find him a bully, ugly on the inside and a fake person, I didn't dislike him as much this time around. Sure, I still don't like him, but apparently I've grown some more in two years and understand Tristan's way of being. However, that doesn't mean that I
Shin Mon Thway
Ok .. I like this DuVal brother’s story way more than the previous one. 😌 The first one almost made me stop reading the series and thanks the God that I didn’t do that. Otherwise, I’d have missed my favorite novel in the series Just a bit ruthless. 😍 While Gabriel’s story made me frustrated to no end, this was actually a very pleasant story. And I really enjoyed reading this one. 😉

Tristan DuVal, the sweetheart of English football fan. Charming, confident and irresistible on the outside, insecu
Dani
OMG, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD ARRIVE. I’m giving 5 stars to a book from the weirdest series I’ve ever read.

Seriously, I’m shocked.

This one is so different from the previous books that for a moment I forgot that it was from the same series. It had a major improvement in the plot and even the writing was a bit different. God, it was awesome.

I hated Tristan on the last book, he is an insufferable bastard and he’s not very different in here but we get to know why he’s that way and I LOVE HI
Sabrina The Trash Queen
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars ✨

Okay! WHAT THAT HELL IS THIS SERIES.
Why isn’t this series more popular?
Is so good! Every book I read so far was great. I don’t remember ever reading a series that follows different characters every time that maintain the same greatness.

“Tristan said with a smile, “Bite me.”
Zach’s eyes darkened. He lunged forward and bit Tristan’s lip savagely.
They both froze. Their breathing meshed together.”

I’m reading this completely out of order and is working perfectly. I definitely recom
Lala
First read on September 17, 2015.
Re-read on December 17, 2015.
2nd re-read on May 30, 2016.

photo 5592893_zps544b17ca.gif

That's how I feel right now...all giddy and happy))))

What a perfect mix of sexy, angsty, funny and sweet!

Alessandra Hazard outdid herself with this one.
 photo audienceApplauseBnW_zps48b22136.gif
AleJandra
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
3 Loving a Spoiled Brat STARS

"When you love someone, you don’t love them for their good personality traits and actions. You love them because you love them, with all their flaws and ridiculous insecurities.”

description

De toda la serie este libro fue el más divertido.

Tristan es tan caprichoso e inmaduro, pero al mismo tiempo es como un niño perdido. Lo ame demasiado.
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★

This is one of those books that everybody loved but me. I liked it. I waited for this book, I adored the previous book's. And I wanted more.

The intro of the book was grand. I loved it.

The writing style was awesome, I moved pages fast, I love that.

I also loved the return of Gab and Jared they remain to be my favorite couple. I was so tickled pink that they were in this book.

There was touch of BDSM-like bits in this book, and it was HOT! If you are not a hardcore BDSM lover, you will love it l
Dre
*Re-read:

I did notice a couple of inconsistencies the second time through, but this is still my fave of the series, and I LOVE the will-they-won't-they tension, and the enemies to lovers aspect. Tristan is such a little shit, but when you find out why, you really can't help but feel badly for him. He really tugs on my heartstrings, and the fact that Zach sees the good person Tristan can be and sticks up for him and loves him when seemingly no one else does, I just can't help but love Zach all th
Izengabe
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
El que más me ha gustado de esta serie, lo cual tampoco es decir mucho. Una de esas series que me he leído por apuntarme a Kindle Unlimited #nuncamais
Pero diré que, a pesar de no gustarme el rollo Dom/Sub (bueno, aquí en su versión light) el libro tiene su punto. Lo que viene siendo morbo, en lo que vienen siendo las escenas de sexo, mayormente.
Danika
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this. Probably my favorite book in the series, knocking Just a Bit Twisted to the second.
Eleeze
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐⭐
I think I liked Jared and Gabriel better, just for all the frustrating feelings it gave me, but this book was still good, kept me glued to the pages until the end and this series formula is still working for me. Off to book 5!
Annery
I read the first four books, counting Straight Boy the prequel short story, like they were crack and me the addict so it kind of pains me to say that this was more like a 3 for me ( I just haven't figured out how to do the stars ).

The sex as expected was hot but at the same time felt a little mechanical and I get it that for the most part this was to a certain extent the love story of two people who disliked each other so it was almost like hate-fuck. However the author makes it a point of tr
∙ Teal ∙
*** 3.5 stars ***

Basically what we get here is two jerks who fall in lust. And it turns out I like that.

It probably shouldn't surprise me, given how much I enjoyed Bone to Pick. But in order for a story about two unpleasant people to win me over, the power dynamic has to be balanced. In other words, both guys have to be assholes. I'm not willing to read about a human doormat.

Tristan and Zach are equally matched. They meet un-cute and take an instant, powerful, and well-deserved dislike to each
Ariana
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in this series and really enjoyed all of them.

This one I loved even more because Tristan and Zach were so explosive and hot together.There is something fascinating about being attracted to a person you don't even like. Of course this is only how their story starts. I did wonder at the beginning why Zach was drawn to Tristan - well apart from his more than good looks (terrible cover picture if this is supposed to be Tristan btw).

Of course we soon find out why Tristan is
Andri
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Just a bit wrong" is the fifth book in Alessandra Hazard's excellent series "Straight Guys".

We met Tristan briefly in Gabriel's book (Tristan and Gabriel are adoptive brothers) and we are already aware he is a footballer suffering from a sever groin injury and Zach is his new physiotherapist and they hate each other from the first moment they meet.

“You have the reputation of a nice, down-to-earth guy. I’m still wondering where he is.”
Tristan smiled. “You’ve heard of me? Wait, are you a fan?”
Ha
Makhda

(view spoiler)
Tully Vincent
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-kink
This well-written series hasn’t disappointed me yet!This installment of the series adds in a bit of BDSM twist with some spanking action. Tristan and Gabe together are hot! Like the rest of the series, this book is sexy (hate me/take me) and angsty. Tristan and Zach fight their feelings and budding relationship tooth and nail, which results in some funny and sweet moments.
Suze Fields
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
God, I need at least two more stars for rating this book. I loved every single book in this series, but this one takes the absolute prize! Goodness, it was so, so good! Not onlz it was steaming-hot, but the writing the plot, the way it was developped it was simply PERFECT! Like PERFECT, like... you get what I mean? The... wow... breathtaking!
Adam

I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed 'Just a Bit Wrong.'

Tristan's a little shit. He's prickly and arrogant. And yet I liked him. Probably because his exterior persona was just a facade, hiding a scared and lonely boy on the inside.

Zach is more immediately likable. He's high-handed, but that's just what Tristan needs. Zach sees right through Tristan's act.

The relationship between Zach and Tristan isn't sunshine and roses. These two spend most of the book arguing and being snark
Mercedes
Sep 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-romance
I found this soft in the middle. I thought that things that could've given depth to this story (Tristan's family story and Zach's impending marriage) and provided character growth were a bit of an afterthought.

This is a nice piece of erotica I would say. Hazard does a great job with the is-he/ or is-he-not teasing in all of her stories. This was not my favorite though. For me the best in these series are Just a Bit Twisted and Just a Bit Unhealthy.
Lelyana
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lelyana by: Lada
Because Tristan made me cry and Zach is the only one who can understand him beyond his facade.
I loved this couple a lot! And I want Zach someday make Tristan officially his! Tristan need a family of his own.
I can smell more from this couple in the near future.
Zach is a family man anyways.
So....
Gigi
Sep 16, 2015 marked it as back-burner-for-now  ·  review of another edition
Can this be read as a stand alone?
K.S. Morgan
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another amazing, emotional book from incredibly talented Alessandra Hazard. Zach and Tristan intrigued me back in ‘Just a Bit Unhealthy’ – I was wondering about the dynamic of their relationship, so of course I started reading as soon as I got my hands on this book. It didn’t disappoint, as always.

Tristan is much more traumatized than Gabriel, but he’s also stronger. While Gabriel is openly, desperately dependant on Jared’s support, Tristan convinced himself he doesn’t need anyone. He’s col
  • Inferno
  • Nights In Canaan
  • Let the Wrong Light In
  • Call the Coroner
  • Kage Unleashed (Kage Trilogy, #2)
  • 500 Kisses
  • The Dangerous Seduction
  • Houseboat on the Nile (Spy vs. Spook, #1)
  • Down by Contact (The Barons, #2)
  • Lucky (Lucky #1)
  • In The Absence Of Light
  • Busted (Wellington Guys #1)
  • Aftermath (Aftermath, #1)
  • Love is a Stranger (More Heat Than the Sun, #1)
  • Stories Beneath Our Skin
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Daylight Again (Hell or High Water, #3)
  • The Devil's Trill Sonata (Vivaldi in the Dark #2)
MM Romance Author

Straight Guys (10 books)
  • Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys, #1)
  • Just a Bit Obsessed (Straight Guys #2)
  • Just a Bit Unhealthy (Straight Guys #3)
  • Just a Bit Confusing (Straight Guys #5)
  • Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6)
  • Just a Bit Wicked (Straight Guys #7)
  • Just a Bit Shameless (Straight Guys, #8)
  • Just a Bit Gay (Straight Guys #9)
  • Just a Bit Special (Straight Guys, #10)
“You still want him,” she repeated quieter. “Zach—” Zach put the bottle on the floor. “It doesn’t matter. It’s just lust. I can control it.” Liar, a voice whispered in the back of his mind. Liar, liar, liar.” 2 likes
“If that’s the problem, I’ll tell him to cut it out.” Zach remained silent. “Zach?” Jared said. “I want to fuck him.” When Jared said nothing, Zach’s lips twisted. “Stop looking at me like I’ve grown a second head.” Jared cleared his throat. “I thought you were straight.” “I am,” Zach said with a pinched look. “I just really want to screw the little shit.” Jared” 2 likes