Start by marking “Uncontrollable Temptations (Tempted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Uncontrollable Temptations (Tempted, #3)

Uncontrollable Temptations (Tempted #3)

Jack “Bulldog” Parrish

Crazy: Mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.

I was thirteen when I discovered the definition of the word I’d forever be labeled.

Some used it as a figure of speech but for me it was a scar I’d carry through life.

Or so I believed until I was diagnosed a manic depressive.

I’m the president of the Satan’s Knights Motorcycl
Published February 9th 2016 (first published January 1st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Uncontrollable Temptations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncontrollable Temptations

Elfina Renee
Feb 14, 2016 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
This sooooo wasn't what I was expecting, cause I haven't read anything by this author before. Janine Infante Bosco is refreshing, really enjoyed her style of writing! Uncontrollable Temptations had a real sense of brotherhood, dangerous elements and action you'd expect from one percenters.
 photo MCclubs.jpg
Not only did the bikers separate the men from the boys, but they walk the walk and talked the talk. Its fucking awesome when you have the right balance in a book, everything you crave and a kick ass storyline
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbutton_zpscmjwohw3.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Jack "Bulldog" Parrish is the President of the Satan's Knights MC. He is a man who has lost a lot and he is dealing with manic depression. He has climbed to the top despite his condition and he is now a powerful man with brothers that are loyal to him.

We didn't need blood. We had loyalty. We had respect. We had the stuff that held people together when blood didn't.

When Jack tries to seek revenge for his brother's death, his life will collid
Sybil aka Lala

I love Janine Infante Bosco’s men and Jack ‘Bulldog’ Parrish stands head and shoulder above the rest in the Tempted Series. A violent man battling both manic depression and a devestating loss while shouldering the responsibility of the Satan’s Knights MC as it’s president he is the broken bad-boy alpha that fantasies are made of.

Reina is a shadow of the girl she once was. Battling her own set of physical and emotional scars, Jack is the last thing she expects and the one thing she needs. He brin
Melyssa Winchester

Title: Uncontrollable Temptations
Author: Janine Infante Bosco
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Suspense
Series or Standalone: Standalone Series (Tempted #3)
Rating:★★★★★

Review

I knew.

I knew Jack’s story wasn’t going to be for the faint of heart. I knew it was going to be gritty and I also knew I had to read it. I needed to know what made this intriguing man tick since he stood out so heavily in the last book even though it wasn’t about him.

And Janine delivered. Again.

I just wasn’t prepared for the sh
EscapeNBooks
Feb 01, 2016 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
"...I learned that surviving is worse than dying. It's hell in its purest form."

Uncontrollable Temptations is book 3 in the Tempted series by Author Janine Infante Bosco. It is an MC romance novel.

"It was unnerving the way he looked at me, those eyes of his seeing right through my armor down to the scars that marked my soul."

Jack and Reina both have an unrelenting darkness that is their lives. Jack is part of the Satan's Knights, which is a world that Reina so obviously knows little of. Reina is
Books Laid Bare
Feb 09, 2016 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
President of Satan’s Knights, Jack “Bulldog” Parrish has never been normal, or so the world has believed and in many ways he has never sought to prove them wrong.
But when life pulls the rug out from under him and his life bottoms out, he is facing the fact that his misfortune may present an opportunity to those that would like to see him finished.
Jack has to fight to keep his enemies at bay and at times his struggle was far from easy but at others he truly was his own worst enemy and I
Laura  ~Swoon Worthy Books~
Feb 16, 2016 Laura ~Swoon Worthy Books~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour-review, mc
When I was asked to review this book, I jumped at the chance. You see it has been way, way to long since I read a good MC book. We're talking at least two years, maybe more. Why? I have no friggin' clue...well I do, but that is neither here nor there. To say that I am back in the saddle again is an understatement. Uncontrollable Temptations was the perfect book to pop my MC cherry again!

Jack "Bulldog" Parrish has lived a life of hell. Even now as the president of the Satan's Knight's he finds hi
Jenny
ARC provided by the author in exchange for my honest review. Thank you!!!

I'm going to work this review backwards, without giving too much away.

First - Leather and Lace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Janine!! You cannot leave me like this!!! OMG, I need the next book like yesterday!

Okay, I'm calm again...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jack "Bulldog" Parrish and Reina (Sunshine) DeMarco's is much different from the previous books of this series.

Jack's story - past and present - threw me for a bit of an unexpected loop. Dark, gritty, heartbreaking, sadness
Aubrey
Feb 07, 2016 Aubrey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Jack “Bulldog” Parrish learned at a young age he was different. Some labeled him crazy while others called him mentally unstable. Whatever word they used, they were right. However, as an adult the most tragic event that could occur in one’s life does and he loses everything. He is the president of the Satan’s Knights Motorcycle Club and he is feared by many and has enemies near and far who would love to have an opportunity to take him down. But Bulldog’s biggest threat is himself. One day at a t ...more
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Feb 04, 2016 Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

“In a world as dark as the one I live in, sometimes I can’t help but crave sunshine.”

5 Stars!

OMG!!!! I just finished, Uncontrollable Temptations, and that is the perfect title for this book. It was exactly how I felt while reading! I had no control over myself, and when I should have been doing other stuff, I had the uncontrollable urge to keep picking up my kindle! I couldn't put it down! I started to read it late one night, but stopped after just reading the prologue. I knew the minute I sta
Bonnie Mancuso
Feb 19, 2016 Bonnie Mancuso rated it it was amazing
INCREDIBLE STORY! Janine Infante Bosco is a new author for me. I love a good MC romance and thought I'd give this one a try. I am so glad I did. This is the story of Jack and Reina. Jack 'Bull Dog' Parrish is the president of Satan's Knight's MC. He's also a manic depressive, battling the demons in his mind on a daily basis. Reina DeCarlo has scars. Ugly scars she wants to keep hidden. She survives the horrific night her boyfriend is brutally murdered and their house is destroyed by fire. Just a ...more
Shameca Smith
Feb 14, 2016 Shameca Smith rated it it was amazing
5 STAR REVIEW!!

"Give me your scars. Let me be the one who sets you free from them."

This may be one of my top favorite MC books! The minute that I started reading this, I was hooked and I couldn't put it down. The emotional pull that Jack had on me from the start was... ugh. no words! The pain that he was putting himself through and the guilt over what happened to his son, destroyed me. I absolutely LOVED Reina. You were able to see her demons, her pain, and the disgust that she feels within her
Just Let Me Read- Sammy
Feb 03, 2016 Just Let Me Read- Sammy rated it it was amazing
I knew going into this that Jack's story would be a heartbreaking one, but I wasn't prepared for how emotional I would get while reading it. Two lost and broken souls somehow found their way to each other in this incredible story of love, loss, and redemption. Jack and Reina were tied together by tragedy. They came together due to an undeniable chemistry, and developed a bond that no one and no circumstances could break.

Both Jack and Reina have been reeling after the death of Danny, who was Jack
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~

Smut Fanatics
Feb 07, 2016 Smut Fanatics rated it really liked it

description

What I Loved: I really loved the prologue because it sucked me in and my heart instantly broke for Jack and all he had lost. I had tears in my eyes about 2 minutes into the book and I love stories that can make me emotional. The fact that this story did that to me almost immediately was pretty impressive. Jack’s loss was so acute and on the surface I fell for him instantly and wanted him to find some sort of happy ending. I was delighted to see he found some sort of sunshine the minute he laid
Andrea C.
Dec 03, 2015 Andrea C. rated it it was amazing
"You.
Who knew one word as simple as that one would hold so much meaning? One word tied to the biggest revelation either of us would ever know"

Uncontrollable Temptations is raw, intense and realistic.
It's a book that made me feel every emotion, gave me chills, made me swoon and sigh countless times.

“I’ve given you my scars, Reina. Now, I’m going to take yours,” I whispered to her reflection in the mirror. “And I want you to watch. I want you to see what I see”

Jack has a permanent darkness, his m
Ab Fab Book Blog
Feb 09, 2016 Ab Fab Book Blog rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from this author, but it’s the third book in the Tempted Series. All of the books so far have been standalone novels, however to get a better picture of the overall story I suggest reading the others first as they do have recurring characters. I will certainly be going back and reading the previous books in this series, and anything else this author has written as this book was just amazing.

This book focuses on Jack “Bulldog” Parrish, the Prez of the Satan’s Kn
Christine
Feb 19, 2016 Christine rated it it was amazing
#PropertyOfParrish that I am! Uncontrollable Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco is dark romance of two tortured souls both physically and mentally with mystery/crime elements. Jack "Bulldog" Parrish has lived a rough life and it's taken it's toll on the president of the Satan’s Knights Motorcycle Club. Still haunted by the loss of his name sake 13 years ago his family has fallen apart and taken the brunt of his pain. When Jack loses his estranged brother in a violent act he find himself hunting ...more
Gemma
Feb 03, 2016 Gemma rated it really liked it
check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

3.5 Stars

Uncontrollable Temptations is book #3 in the Tempted Series and the first book I have read by this author. I was gifted an ARC of the book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

Ok so the blurb makes Bulldog sound like a complete nutter and I was sooooo looking forward to this love story with this unhinged guy. Is it weird that I’m disappointed that Bulldog was normal for 99% of the time?

Don’t get me wrong he had psycho mom
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I was so excited when I saw that Uncontrollable Temptations was going to be Jack's book because I really wanted him to get his own story! It was even better than I thought it would be and it's definitely my favorite in the Tempted series so far. It was amazing and I positively loved it!

Speaking of love, I loooved Reina! She is one awesome, strong heroine and I couldn't see anyone better suited for Jack than her. Reina has been through a lot and she lost herself for a little while, but she found
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Nov 16, 2015 Sarah - Books to Breathe rated it really liked it
Ever since he showed up in the previous books in this series, I've been anticipating Jack's story. I can definitely say he was well worth the wait and this is by far my favorite book out of the three so far. I love reading tortured characters, and both of these had that surrounding them in spades. From beginning to end, the hits just kept coming, but through it all our characters stuck it out. It only served to make me fall for them even harder.

Jack's backstory darn near brought me to my knees.
Mignon Mykel
Nov 18, 2015 Mignon Mykel rated it it was amazing
One of the most difficult characters for an author to write, and write well, would have to be a character with either a little known disease process, or with a process with huge stereotypes. Very few will attempt these characters, and far fewer will actually nail the character. Now, add the largest moment of grief and guilt in that character's life, and have it be a direct result of said process.

Enter Janine Infante Bosco and President of Satan's Knights MC, Jack "Bulldog" Parrish.

Rather than ha
Teresa
Feb 15, 2016 Teresa added it
There should be a warning on the cover of this book. That warning should be Do not pick up if you want to eat, sleep, drink, or anything else. Because once I opened this book I could not put it down. I am actually sad that this book ended. I really really really enjoyed this book.

The main characters in this book are Jack and Reina.
Jack is the president of the Satin's Knights motorcycle club. He is also a manic depressant with a lot of stuff on his mind all the time. He has lived through his 2
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 18, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERY minute of this amazing story! HOLY HELL BATMAN! I'm still jacked up the day after reading it. Jack "the Bulldog" Parrish is considered mentally deranged, especially after a tragic life event happened makes it more apparent. Even though he's the President of the Satan's Knights MC, the guilt he carries around still has long term issues. And with enemies all around him, this isn't a good thing to rear its ugly head. Reina DeCarlo is a lost, broken, and scarred woman after ...more
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Feb 08, 2016 Trish - Novels In Heels rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
5 Bulldog Stars

Wow, Janine Infante Bosco really pulled out all the bikers with this story. An MC combined Mafia story with a plot that tempts you for more.

If you haven’t met Jack ‘Bulldog’ Parish, then I recommend you do. He is one wild character full of so many layers that you will grow to love.

Reina took a little while to grow on me, but when she came out of her shell, she was a woman to admire for her dedication to Jack.

The fact that Jack and Reina each found their ‘sunshine’ in each other
Sara Miller
Feb 09, 2016 Sara Miller rated it really liked it
I received a ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review over on my blog Pretty Little Book Blog.

This story begins with a heartbreaking look into Jack 'Bulldog' Parr's past and what becomes part of the catalyst to his journey of vengeance and healing (i know those things don't go together usually but stick with me on this). He's is the uncontrollable force of nature that has came up in a rough area and then joined a MC to become someone only talked about in hushed tones. An outlaw, a biker,
Sheila'S Book Corner
3 1/2 stars

So maybe it was the fact that I didn't read the others books so I didn't know the back story to many of the back stories.

Jack “Bulldog” Parrish
Crazy: Mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.

So this man has went through I loss so bad that it made me feel so sorry for him. I wanted to hold his hand and tell him everything was going to be ok.

He is the president of the Satan’s Knights Motorcycle Club, a man of power and control.
His enemies are everywhere.
Danielle
Feb 02, 2016 Danielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-boys
Janine's honest and respectful approach to creating a character with manic depression (yet still bad ass and sexy) was phenomenal. Jack Parrish is an MC BBF to be reckoned with. And Reina is the friend you want on speed dial. Told in dual POV, Uncontrollable Temptations is a heartbreaking story of one man's demons the woman who wants to fight them.

Throughout the story the reader knows, without a doubt, that there will be an epic moment of revelation between the M/m and my anxiety was through the
Sophia Holt
Feb 06, 2016 Sophia Holt rated it it was amazing
***ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW***

how on earth did i miss this series???!!!
I have followed this author (not very well if i missed the first two books in this series) from reading The Riverdale Series, and if you haven't been introduced to Jake and Cara you must read it- but have tissues ready.
Anyway, i digress...I couldn't get enough of this book. We are introduced to Jack and Reina.
Two people bought together, sharing their grief and the hurt they have both suffered.
Its hard to write a review
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
This is the 3rd book in this series, but can be read as a standalone.

We meet Jack "Bulldog" Parish, who suffers from severe manic depression he is the president of the Satan's Knights MC. Jack has suffered a loss that no man should ever go through and he battles his demons every day. He doesn't believe that he deserves happiness, love, understanding. He needs control in his life and no-one can help him. That is until he meets Reina, she has demons of her own. Hiding away with her scars, leads a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Quick on the Trigger (The Dirty Denim Series)
  • Big Dog (Burning Bastards MC, #1)
  • Captive (Devil's Spawn MC, #4)
  • Indulge (Red Rebels MC, #1)
  • Taking a Dare (Hellion MC #3)
  • Wild Marauders MC: Lynch
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • The Cut (Kings of Bedlam MC, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • The Sweet Under His Skin
  • Break Me Open (Desert Wraiths MC)
  • Biker's Claim: Demons MC
  • Forever (Eternity, #1)
  • Center of Gravity (Marauders, #3)
  • Wild Child (Bound for Hell MC Series Book 1)
  • Through The Weeds (Nightshade MC #2)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Hard as Stone (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #2)
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong
More about Janine Infante Bosco...

Tempted (6 books)
  • Illicit Temptations (Tempted Series, #1)
  • Forbidden Temptations (Tempted, #2)
  • Reckless Temptations (Temptations #4)
  • Lethal Temptations (Tempted Series, #5)
  • Eternal Temptations (Tempted Series, #6)