Start by marking “Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)

Stanton Unconditional

(Stanton #2)

The follow up to the gripping first novel by T.L. Swan, Stanton Adore.

Unconditional love, does it really exist or is it an urban myth? What does it really mean?
Do you love someone because of their flaws?
Or in spite of them.
And at what point are the conditions more to bear.
Than the love is worth.
This is what I’m trying to decipher
This is my story.
I’ll let you be the judge.
Published (first published December 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stanton Unconditional, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stanton Unconditional

Start your review of Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
Amber’s reading
This book is to literature as what The Jerry Springer Show is to television. So why am I giving it 3 stars and not 1? I was actually entertained. Lol!!

Like I wrote in my review of book 1, there are so many things wrong with this book. The writing is bad with a complete disregard for basic formatting rules.

So many cliches and stereotypes in this book. The hero is a tech billionaire with model good looks, but is a complete manwhore who’s been with prostitutes and strippers every week for the past
Fre06 Begum
Sep 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
The female lead is pathetic how can she forget and forgive him sleeping around and actually justify his actions? She did all the chasing it was horrible!
Ceara
May 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
Natasha is one of the most pathetic heroines I have ever read about. She spends 7 years pining after the H, knowing he is fucking hundreds of women. She loved him so much she waited for him. Just the thought of being intimate with another man sickened her so she was celibate for the 7 years before they reunited and then the 6 months after they broke up. I love “romance” stories where the heroine only had sex with the hero, and waits years and years for him while he loves her sooo much he doesn’t ...more
Anonymous Girl
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

REFORMED LOVE
The story starts with Adrian's (Josh's Personal Assistant) pov. This book is mainly from Natasha's pov, seldom from Adrian's & Josh's. Tasha discovers the secret Margaret (Josh's mother) is harboring. At this point is not so much of a burden to keep as it will break Josh's heart & their family already accepts their relationship with the exception of Tasha's brother, Brock.

Things are different this time around. Tasha's & Josh's usual banter & hook ups are over. They are not doing a r
Chica
Dec 17, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is very hard because I loved the first book but this one just didn't do it for me. There was so many times I just wanted to just give up but I wanted to have the HEA. Natasha got on my last nerve omg I just wanted to slap the shit out of her and tell her to grow the fuck up and stop being so stupid!!! It's her fault why Joshua did what he did and I did NOT feel bad for her.
Joshua got me mad a few times too but not as much as Natasha.

I am also NOT happy that I read the entire book and ther
Michelle
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay so let me get this off my chest first. I read this entire trilogy back to back – so although this isn’t specific to this book – it was something that did carry on throughout the series. I did love this series (after all I could not put it down), but there was some issues I had with the voice of these two characters. A lot of changing up happened. Phrasing and word choices at times seemed odd. I know you can only say cock so many times in the same scene, but it felt clinical at times to jump ...more
Rachel
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I love, love, loved this!

Book 1, Stanton Adore ended on a HUGE cliff-hanger so I couldn’t wait to dive into this, although I was a little scared after the way the previous book finished. This book starts up immediately where book 1 left off; straight into heart stopping drama, fantastic! The drama and angst continues throughout this read, at times making my heart race. We are definitely kept on our toes!

I adore Natasha and Joshua in this story, together and separately they were both rooted d
Ann
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS
Natalie M
Oh man, this one was full of angst! I swear I got whiplash with all the back and forth. Nevertheless, I loved the story and everything going on. Will Josh and Natasha stay together this time around? Who murdered TC? Will the video ever show up? What about Jensen? And what the heck is going on with that sicko Coby? What's the deal with the Stanton brothers' paternity? So many questions and no answers!!! I will definitely drop everything to read the final book in the Stanton series! So far this se ...more
Liber_Lady
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
OH MY GOD..
ALL THE DRAMA
I AM OFF TO NEXT BOOK
NEED TO KNOW MORE
ADDICTIVE
If you are in mood for some heavy romance, heavy angst, one drama after the other, this is an amazing choice of book.
You won't be able to stop once u pick up this series.
That's for sure.
Jacqueline
DNF
Bailing on this, it's all got a bit daft and it's beginning to irritate me.
Lydia's Romance
4 Most Improved Stars

Hello, I'm an angst whore and this book gave it to me good. Wow, this episode of Jerry Springer was better than the previous one. Was it an improvement or have I just become desensitized to the MC's melodramatics and all the other messy stuff in this series? I don't know but I really enjoyed this one. In fact, there was a lot I LOVED. Josh Stanton was deliciously alpha in this one. YUM. I wasn't all that into him before but he definitely did it for me in book 2. The boy is a
1-Click Addict Support Group
This is the second book and TL Swan just keeps raising the bar!

Natasha and Joshua have gone their separate ways because, even though she promised Joshua she would never leave him again, that is what Natasha wanted. Due to that heartache, Joshua does a couple of stupid things that just had me yelling at my tablet, "What is wrong with you, you idiot?" One thing is for sure, they are both unhappy being without each other despite the fact that when they are together, they are literally water and oi
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Oh wow. The maturity level of Joshua and Natasha has drastically improved in this book. I felt for them in the first 30%. Joshua was just so hurt by Natasha's actions. I understood. She's always running away. That would leave emotional scars on anyone. And he was so scarred. The way he handled things with her was a bit cold but I got it. She still thought they could pick up where they left off and his attitude forced her to grow the freak up. When she started holding her tongue and cutting down ...more
Luiza
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 dramatic stars!

There may be few spoilers from book 1.
Well, this book is just suited if you like:

*couple in love
*couple in love but always fighting
*jealous girl
*possessive man
*dramatic girl, over-reacting for silly things
*awesome friends
*parties

Even though Natasha had her decision to grow! It hasn't happened that much..
Sometimes I just think she is too boring, childish and dramatic, and she is still crying..
Josh has developed a little.. I still like him, a loooooot... like really a lot

There we
Paperback Princess
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy drama drama and more fkn drama!!!!!

Joshua and Natasha love each other to the point of toxic but they can’t seem to get it together ...something is always happening causing them to break up..sigh!!!!

This series is insane!!! It’s pure soap opera magic and it’s freaking glorious!!!!! I haven’t been this entertained by a series in a long time ..I’m completely consumed by Joshua Stanton it’s a bit scary lol!!!

On to Stanton Completely..lets see what other fuckery these two are gonna get into.
Abha
May 09, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
2.75 starts. The drama is recycled. He does something stupid. She freaks out. Over and over again. Once again their chemistry kept me engaged. And I enjoy the supporting characters. Honestly, I just want to read the ending of this.
Raine
Annoying Part 2

This second book is still a train are wreck and Joshua and Natasha are still very much immature.This book is m mostly fighting and sex and a whole lotta OTT drama. It ends on a cliffhanger like the first book.
Jo
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

Holy shit you did it again! WTF with that cliff hanger... Argh! I need book 3 NOW
Amanda
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, I am counting down the days until book 3 is released.. Stanton Completely.
Joshua Stanton has totally got me stuck in Stanton Land.
Nina ~ Valentine PR & Literary Managment
I am totally in love with this series and can't wait for book 3!
Daisy
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devoured this one. It was frustrating at many times but I just couldn't put it down. Josh is addicting. Now, where is book 3?!
Robyn
Jun 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3.25 Lamborghini Stars

If I thought the first book frustrated me this one did even more so! Not just with the lack of editing, but the the drama of it all—and I thought my senior high school bully romances had OTT drama! In one of the books a character compares all the drama going on to the tv show, “Dynasty” LOL...SO true!

Well, I kept reading for a few reasons— it kept me entertained, like in a “I have to know how this ends, I shouldn’t care but I need to know...but now I’m invested,” kind of
Christine
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second instalment but did I want to bang Joshua and Natasha's heads together. Couldn't they see what they had and were so in love with each other. They couldn't live without one another otherwise they were in a state of depression.

This was one of those books you want to put down but cant because you just have to know if they do or if they don't! I wanted to throw my kindle umpteen times throughout there ups and downs. A few too many back and forths for me.

Natasha really grated on me
Tmara
Angie
Apr 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
I'm very surprised that the same author who wrote this series also wrote Dr. Stanton. I absolutely loved Dr. Stanton, and in comparison, this series fell short.

In book one, my jaw hit the floor at the end of chapter 2. I honestly debated if I should even continue or not. I did not expect that at all. I decided to push forward and see where it went.

In summary for all three books, I did not care for either of the main characters. I didn't like Josh because he was an extreme manhore and also woul
Denita Kee
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series has completely consumed me. I have read the first two books nonstop. These books will suck you in from the very beginning. Poor Josh and Natasha has been through so much. I was so relieved when Josh finally read her diaries. He finally knows how much Natasha has truly loved him all these years. I admit there were times that I wanted to strangle her. She can definitely be a drama queen for sure. There are so many mysteries going on in this book . Josh is still being targeted, TC was m ...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
3.5 - 3.75 Stars

After reading the first book, I had NO choice but to read the second book.
Ladies and gents...I will warn you...
The HEROINE?! I wanted to throat punch her MULTIPLE times in this book. MULTIPLE.
The sex was HOT. LOVED the Dirty Talk, but OMG!! Both the H/h has SEVERE issues...Like DEEP psychological issues. If you want super hot story that will completely fuck with your mind and heart and make your palms twitchy, read this.
Al Del
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just read 2 books within 24 hours, that doesn't happen very often but it tells me that I've found an amazing writer and that I freaking love her books. This was another emotional roller coaster for me. Josh and Natasha are magnets for pain and drama and you are pulled in to the vortex of their love and heartbreak. When are they going to stop hurting one another with their mistrust, anger and grudges. I don't know if my heart can take anymore..... Ugh! I need closure TL, PLEASE!!!!!
Jodi Nichols
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok ladies, I want Joshua Stanton and I want him now! Holy hotness!!! Talk about a man that can make your panties melt right off of you. I am loving this series more and more :) The only thing is Josh and Natasha need to make up their freaking minds b/c I just wanna slap some characters around *LOL*
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Gorgeous Gyno
  • Liar Liar
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Trillion
  • Naughty Neuro
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Elijah Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #1)
  • Playing with Fire
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • Come Down Under
  • Under His Control: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Master (Manhattan Records #3)
  • The Rivals

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing

Stanton (4 books)
  • Stanton Adore (Stanton, #1)
  • Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)
  • Stanton Bliss (Stanton, #4)

News & Interviews

“She rolls her eyes. “You should have jumped out of the bush and punched him straight in the nose.” 0 likes