Start by marking “Letting Go (Keaton, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Letting Go (Keaton, #1.5)

Letting Go

(Keaton #1.5)

Jason Bradley is a simple, country guy thrust into a life most wouldn't consider normal. He’s dealt with his share of heartbreak and pain, and now he keeps his secrets close to his heart to avoid getting hurt again. Living the only way he knows how.

Until Cassandra Pierce crashes into his world. After a life-changing moment he never anticipated, he realizes that
Published (first published September 26th 2015)

Heather Carver
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've read this year!!!
5 mind blowing ugly cry stars

WARNING: If you haven't read Away yet please don't read any further. You must read Away before this book. Scroll down at your own risk.

This book was really, really hard for me to read. If you've read Away you know why. This book is Jase's POV of the important, fun loving scenes in Away (no the whole book isn't rewritten.). I freaking loved this book and took my time reading it because I was afraid to get to th
Amy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
“The storm was over, but a new one had built and it wasn’t outside, but rather in. Inside my heart. Inside my body. Inside my bloodstream. She was a storm I never wanted to to go away. In fact, I only hoped it raged on for life.”

Letting Go is a beautiful, heartbreaking story. If you’ve already read the book, Away, then you already know the outcome of this story. However, Letting Go, will give you the much needed point of view from Jase. See, Jason is this simple country boy. All he’s
ItaPixie
Shelves: 5-stars

"If you wait for the right time for anything,it will always be too late."

I did need Jase's POV since I've read Away for the first time.I usually despise companion novellas but Letting Go is not a retelling of the same story it lets the readers know every missing pieces of Jase's and his family's history.
I fell in love with Jase once again and my heart broke after I've read the last page once again...I always hope for a different ending T^T (delusional I know).
Please read Away

Melissa
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My emotions are all over. This was Jace's POV. It was perfection. It was so hard and I'm so broken but he's a beautiful soul we needed to have his side and it made me love him even more. I'm so thankful for this story for this journey.
Kerry-Ann
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I first read the Keaton Series by this author, I knew I had come across a book and an author that would stay with me forever.

In “Letting Go”, we are told the story from “Stay” from Jase’s POV. I absolutely loved that we are able to understand what he felt…and believe me when I say, this book will give you the feels! It will once again reduce you to tears, and if it doesn’t, your heart is made of stone! The depth of emotion that comes across the pages is enough to melt the toughe
Misti Sonntag
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok I think I cried just as much if not more than when I read Away. This is such a beautiful story. Jase is such a Prince Charming with a beautiful soul. Which makes this story so hard to keep it together and not fall apart. It's Jase's side of the story and also you get to see more of his back story that's all new and more new stuff at the end that's great. You will love it, so check it out.
Julie
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Simply beautiful is the only way to describe this book. BA's work gets better and better and the emotions she brings out in this book are amazing! I highly recommend this one and I will forever love Jase.
Jasminn
Oh. My. Gosh.
What a beautiful book!
I absolutely loved it <3
Jase's story was absolutely wonderful.
Made me cry so hard, and I had a huge smile on my face when I wasn't crying.
This was an amazing way to wrap up Jason & Cassie! :)
#GreenLightForever
Melissa Parnell
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
If I thought I was in love with Jason before, it was nothing before reading this book. I loved his point of view and wish there could be more for him. This was an amazing book and a great supplement to this series. Absolutely adore the characters.
Stacia
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Moving, heartbreaking, gut-wrenching-- but OH so good!!
Madison Street
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story! I fell in love with Jase all over again. All the feels and trust me...tissues required! B.A. Wolfe has done it again!
Ashley Jasper
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I honestly didn't think that B.A. Wolfe could return me to the blubbering mess she made me into when I read Away but I was wrong. I was so thrilled when I heard that she would be releasing a story for Jase's POV. I fell in love with that tender-hearted cowboy and wanted to get to know him even better. You absolutely have to read Away before reading Letting Go. If you haven't, read no further, or at your own risk because there are some things you need to know before you start this one.

Jennifer Wyk
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I made a serious mistake. I tried reading Letting Go without tissues handy. Why did I do this? No clue - after sobbing my way through Stay and Away by BA Wolfe, I knew what to expect. Well, sort of. I knew that hearing Jase tell us his story would be incredible - and it was. I knew that reading the poetic beautiful that I've come to know from BA Wolfe would rip my heart to shreds.

"When life rains, it usually pours, but it's up to you to push the clouds away and bring back the sun." -
Elizabeth
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-freebies
Review Copy Provided by Author
I finished Letting Go earlier today and had to walk away and think about things a little bit before I could sit down and write about it. I have to confess to having a little bit of a love/hate relationship with this book…
Letting Go is a companion to Away and tells Cassie and Jase’s story from his point of view. Away, especially the second half was an emotional read so I thought I was prepared for this book to be equally as emotional, but Ms. Wolfe manage
Megan
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, 2015-arc
Letting Go-

**You must know that this book is not to be read first. You’ll lose it all if you do. Do yourself a favor and start from the beginning.**

Oh my cute secret squirrel!!!! This is a quick novella all in the eyes of Jase. I knew the story. Knew the details. Knew the outcome. But to see it in his eyes……

I actually enjoyed this! Despite the fact, that these companion novellas aren’t normally my cup of tea, especially when they retell the same story, with Away, Stay & Letting Go
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
The world through Jase's eyes...heed the warning..this book goes with the previous ones ..so please read those first... I knew this was gonna be emotional going in..of course ...I adored Away and Stay but as those of us that have read them know ...like real life ...sometimes things don't always go like we thought we wanted them to...

~~“We just always have to prepare for the worst but hope for the best.” ~ Jase~~

At 8% I almost lost it...but I held on ...and at 9% I completel
Christina - My Guilty Obsession
Get the Kleenex ready because just when you thought you were done with the hiccupping, blotchy cheeks, sobbing – here comes this little gem. If you have not read Away yet, do that first so you get the whole picture of Jason’s story.

Some would consider this a point of view story but I feel it’s so much more. Yes, there are parts that we have already read about in Away but the way it’s told, it’s like reading a whole new story. I loved getting to know Jason in a different light. He’s so full of l
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
One week later and I'm still a hot mess! I knew what was coming, I prepared myself, I really did. Oh I so wasn't prepared though. To relive this story from Jase's eyes totally gutted me to a whole new level. The emotions, detail and journey B.A takes us on is intense. It's breathtaking, beautiful and heartbreaking all in one. To learn more of Jase's history and then experience everything we already knew through his eyes was so touching. Never have I sobbed like I did reading Letting Go. I so did ...more
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tear, speechless, and more tears. In this companion novella we revisit Away, which completely shattered me, but in Jase's POV. I undeniably fell in love with Jase all over again with Letting Go. Even knowing what was going to happen and trying to prepare myself for what was to come, but I still cried. I did not feel like I was re reading the same book again. Jase made it his own and gave it his soul, which just made a completely phenomenal story that much better. B.A. Wolfe is an amazing writer. ...more
Jamee
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I think I fell in love with Jase more...although I still LOVE AIDAN...Jase will always hold a special place in my heart!
This is Away (the 1st book in the series told from Jase's POV) and B.A. did not disappoint! It is emotional, will pull at your heartstrings, make you laugh, make you cry....you will just FEEL and I love books like that! But be prepared with a box of tissues!
The relationship that Jace and Dan (although I prefer to call him by his real name Aidan) is something really speci
Pamela
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book 1.5 in the Keaton series. You absolutely must go read the first one called Away or this book will be pointless to read. This book is Jase's Pov of the events in Away. He takes us on his journey and the emotions we feel as we read it all is heartbreaking. This is definitely not a book that won't make you cry. I am positive about that since I don't usually cry over things I read. I really enjoyed this book even though it was hard reading since I knew what was coming towards the end. # ...more
Tina
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book for an honest review. I thought I loved Jase in Away but nothing like how I LOVED him in this book! It's still a beautifully written book about first love and loss, but reading it from Jase's point of view was just even more heart wrenching to read. I really can't wait to read Moose and Mel's story.
Cassie
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I don't know why I do this to myself, but I finished reading this book today at work and even though I know how the story goes, it still get's my tears rolling!!!! Beautiful story ~ Green Light Jase, BIG Green Light....
Lindsay
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm heartbroken all over again but this novella is absolutely perfect. Jase's perspective is beautiful and at times painful. I was sobbing by the end and I don't cry, ever!! BA Wolfe, fantastic job, absolutely perfect!! #greenlight.
Ariella
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was heartbreaker. This is Jason POV and it was sad. I love how raw it gets but has sweet moments too. I highly recommend this book.
FMR Book Grind
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
TERA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

At 8% I almost lost
Tanya Vought
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't put into words to properly describe how much I wanted Letting Go and how much it gutted me.
This series by B.A. Wolfe is in my top 10 favs of all time!

Jase is one incredible, sweet, caring man with a truly kind soul. The things he does for his family, friends, his brother ... Despite it all he's happy for his family... And until Cassie he was just kind of drifting in a sense... And the moment she crashed into his life--he was smitten.

I loved seeing his POV. I loved knowing his thought
Anna Green
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm not usually a fan of the guy's POV but with this one I just have to read it knowing how the first book Away ended. I needed to know how Jase felt, know more about his family and his teenage years. I wasn't disappointed. The only thing that I wasn't looking forward to was the ending because we all know how it ends. Gaaaah the heartbreak but thankfully my eyes didn't leak this time. Now onto book 2. B A Wolfe is now one of my top authors. I highly recommend this book as an accompanying novel t ...more
Maritza Torres
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written

I loved his point of view. The heartbreaking outcome is excruciating. The flow of tears is something to be expected. The street lights will have a new meaning in my life. Green light Jase.
Heather Gonsoulin
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author provided me with an ARC for a honest review. Her first book Away crushed me (in a good way). Stay healed me. Letting Go gave me all the feels, but it was such a fresh perspective and not like any other book that I have read. Going into it was difficult after reading the first book, but I wanted and needed to know Jase's POV. I'm so glad that I read this book and had the opportunity to have the ARC early. This author has a great writing style and I will be following her and her future ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Screw It (It, #2)
  • Catching Whitney
  • Finding Strength
  • Breathing Black (The Black and White Duet, #1)
  • Forever Heroes
  • Lying in Wait (Jezebel, #1.5)
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
  • Girl in the Mirror (Looking Glass)
  • Blackbird
  • Waiting For Us (Waiting, #1)
  • Into the Fire
  • Dark Duet: Platinum Edition (Dark Duet, #1-3.5)
  • A Charm of Finches (Venery, #2)
  • Instead of You
  • Love Child
  • Bring Me Back
  • Come Back to Me
I'm a girl with a passion for reading and desire for writing. You'll find me either reading or sitting by my laptop writing. I have too many favorite books to list but they would all most likely fall under the romance category. I'm a sucker for a good love story, shedding a few tears, and having my heart melted by an amazing book boyfriend! :) If I get free time you might find me watching a movie, ...more

Keaton (3 books)