Start by marking “Renegade (Taggart Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Renegade (Taggart Brothers, #2)

Renegade (Taggart Brothers #2)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
The bestselling author of Desperado returns with another sexy cowboy from the Taggart family...

The rugged and wild Taggart brothers know how to tame a restless beast, but a restless heart is a different matter...

Mass Market Paperback, 336 pages
Published January 5th 2016 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Renegade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renegade

Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

Wow! Just...wow! Bingham knows how to deliver a story that'll tug at your heart, make you swoon, & leave you begging for a little more reading time to devour every single page. Renegade was an amazing read and, whew, it packed a punch as two individuals with the weight of the world on their shoulders find that maybe, just maybe, what they need most is someone by their side to help weather the storms.

The quick of it is that Bronte and her daughters
☕ Kimberly
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Five reasons to grab Renegade

Each of the stories in this series involves one of the Taggart brothers and Renegade shared with us Jace Taggart’s story. Jace is the leader of this clan and Bingham continued to surprise me throughout the tale as she peeled back his layers. He is the good guy who has sacrificed for love of family and in Renegade; he discovers sometimes the good guy gets the girl.
Bingham brings surprising depth to her characters and stories. She skillfully weaves in multiple sto
Sophia
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
After my first encounter with the Taggart family of brothers in Desperado, I was eager to return to Utah ranching country for Jace's story. The contemporary western small town setting, the engaging characters, and the gently character driven plot made it easy to settle in and appreciate. The Taggarts brothers are all so different, but I love them as a whole and love seeing each find romance.

This is book two in the Taggart brothers series. I think a person could get by reading it as a standalone
Elizabeth
I absolutely LOVED this book!

I cannot tell you how incredible this book is, but I’m sure going to try! I connected deeply with the story and the characters. Bronte was amazing in her strength, not too prideful and totally and completely likeable. I respected and admired her character very much.

When I read books, I usually have a connection to the heroine but this time it’s with the hero, Jace. I saw a lot of myself and my past/present circumstances in him and his story. The struggles he had with
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t expect to need tissues but I so did…

Bronte Cupacek learned early to be independent, but she knew she needed her grandmother to help her and her daughters get through the changes their family was going through. What she didn’t expect was the helping hand offered by Jace Taggart, her granny’s neighbor and friend. She needed to focus on her family but it was hard to resist the attraction she felt for him. He was handsome, dependable and oh, so irresistible.

Jace felt that attraction too, k
Kelly
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Magic. Pure Magic. Lovely story. Difficult subject matter.
This is the second book in the series and I loved it more then the first book. I couldn't put it down. Jace and Bronte were a perfect match. Their relationship could have easily had that annoying insta love feel that I hate...but it didn't. They were two survivors of separate hells...and wow when they came together... definitely going on my keeper shelf.
Krissys
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books, star
Renegade by Lisa Bingham Renegade (Taggart Brothers #2) by Lisa Bingham

When tragedy struck, Jace Taggart stepped in to run the family business and care for his brothers, sacrificing his own happiness to ensure their well-being. But after the beautiful Bronte Cupacek moves to town, Jace realizes he can’t ignore the hunger inside him much longer.However, the last thing Bronte needs is another man in her life. After the end of a painful marriage, she just wants to focus on her daughters. They nee
Diane
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*
Pam
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am truly enjoying this series; this second book is entertaining, yet emotional, as the author takes us back to the small town of Bliss, Utah. These Taggart brothers are incredibly sexy and hard to ignore.

Jace Taggart is the second oldest of the brothers but takes it upon himself to care of the family, he was always the one taking home the hurt animal or the new kid in town. But when he was younger he got into a fight with his father about his choice of a career and left for two years to study
BBL
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Renegade is the second book in the Taggart Brothers series. I haven’t read the first in the series, but I didn’t have any trouble keeping up with what was happening so this novel can be easily read as a stand-alone. It was easy flowing and a nice afternoon read.

The couple in the story is Jace Taggart who has been sacrificing his own future ever since tragedy struck, he felt he had to take over the family business and look after his brothers. Of course this is when the beautiful Bronte Cupacek ar
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I really enjoyed the first book in the series and excited when Jace was given his own book. While I liked Renegade, it didn't draw me in like Desperado Book 1.

Bronte is has finally broken free from her husband. With all that she endured she became a fighter and wasn't going to be a push over any longer. She took her daughters and moved back to Bliss, Utah.

While she acts brave and sure of herself I often found her to be naive and childish. Bro
Diana
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love, love, love this series and the characters in these stories. Lisa Bingham has perfected the art of character development! The back story of each character is masterfully woven into the details which creates an intimate connection between the reader and the characters. Ms. Bingham created a perfect balance of joy and suspense that kept me riveted through the whole story.

Thanks for another great read, Lisa!
Barb Lie
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Renegade by Lisa Bingham is the 2nd book in her wonderful Taggart Brothers series. I enjoyed the first book in this series, and couldn’t wait for the next book. I am happy to say that Renegade is even better than the first book. I loved everything about Renegade from start to finish.

Renegade belongs to Jace Taggart, one of our hero Taggart Brothers, and newcomer Bronte Cupacek, our heroine. We learn early that Bronte is running away with her two young daughters to stay with her aunt in Bliss, Ut
1-Click Addict Support Group
I didn’t expect to need tissues but I so did…

Jace felt that attraction too, k
Glenda
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read by Lisa Bingham and I enjoyed it. I had a feeling about what happened to Lily, but I thought it was the father who had done the damage.
l loved how Bronte and her girls took to Barry and never felt that he was different.
I want to read Desperado.
Nath
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5/5 (C+)
Regan
Jul 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet romance. Slow at times but Bingham deals with genuine kindness with some of the hardest life issues some of us will face.
Paige Turner
❀~✿~❀ Luiza
Dec 01, 2017
Lori
Jan 11, 2016
Lisa Bingham was thirteen when she decided she wanted to be a published author, and she reached that goal less than ten years later. Now Lisa is the bestselling author of more than thirty historical and contemporary romantic fiction novels. Lisa has also been a teacher and a professional theatrical and historical reenactment costume designer—she’s considered an expert in those fields. She has been ...more
More about Lisa Bingham

Taggart Brothers (3 books)
  • Desperado (Taggart Brothers, #1)
  • Maverick (Taggart Brothers, #3)