Start by marking “Bone Walker” as Want to Read:
Bone Walker

Bone Walker

(The Free Court of Seattle #2)

Two months should be long enough for a girl to learn to cope when she finds out she’s half-Sidhe, or so Kendis Thompson has convinced herself. She wants nothing more than as normal a life as possible, playing her violin and pursuing her growing relationship with Christopher, Warder Second of Seattle. But when the Unseelie bard Elessir falls through a portal out of Faerie, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 3rd 2015 by Low Orbit Publications

To ask other readers questions about Bone Walker, please sign up.
Angela Hi Bless, I'm the author of Bone Walker.

Hi Bless, I'm the author of Bone Walker.

You can absolutely read the book on your tablet. I sell it on a variety of ebook platforms: Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, Google Play, and Smashwords. Kindle, Nook, and Kobo all have both iOS and Android apps. Google Play's version should let you read it on any Android device. And Smashwords is entirely device-agnostic.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to buy the book and need help deciding the best place to buy it from for your device. I can be reached here on Goodreads or via my site, angelahighland.com.(less)

Start your review of Bone Walker
Jarla Tangh
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yeah, Peoples, Her Tangh-i-ness has something to say again. Listen up.

*Spoiler Alert*

Her Tangh-i-ness greatly appreciates pithy plot summaries. However, for those who must have a virgin reading experience, read no further, and eyeball elsewhere.

*Spoiler Alert End*

So African American females can play violins, have Faerie blood, enjoy interracial relationships, have a human mage and a Faery Rockstar equivalent's attentions, and save the day? An established Male-Male and a new Female-Female cou
Raven
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read the first one of these ages ago... the premise was enough to sell me on it. (Living in Seattle, I have a weakness for fictional books set in places I know when they're done well. Modern faerie tale set in Seattle? Sold!) The gap in time made this one hard to get back into at first; I remembered Kendis, but had to do some scrambling to figure out who everyone else was again. However, what the book lacked in initial momentum it made up for later on; it's a delightful adventure story and doe ...more
Nicole Luiken
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf-fantasy
Bone walkers, dragons, kitsune, Warders and Sidhe magic abound in this sequel to Faerie Blood. One of the signs of good urban fantasy is that the world and magic continue to expand in later books, instead of just retreading the same ground. It was great to see both Christopher and Kendis 'go up a level' strengthwise, and I really enjoyed their deepening relationship.
Quibble: I found the names Melorite and Melisanda too close and confusing.
Linda
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Fairie Blood surprised me with how good it was. Bone Walker didn't. I was expecting it and got it. I've become invested in the characters. I can't wait until Angela writes more in this universe. In the meantime, I'm moving onto Valor of the Healer. I expect that series to be just as compelling. Sounds like a good way to start the new year.
Apel Mjausson
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying geeky read. Looking forward to the next one in the trilogy, whenever the author writes it.
Susan Walker
Apr 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a Science Fiction novel, which is not my cup of tea. However, if you like that genre this book is filled with Faries, Bone Walkers and lots of interesting characters.
Karina
Apr 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
Alaina
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, fantasy
this is a fun read.

I received this from Goodreads giveaways
Redbeardsghost
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! Can't wait to see how the series ends.
Grace A Johnson
Aaron Humphrey
Feb 20, 2015
Stephanie A. Cain
Jan 20, 2017

• Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles, #2)
  • Rules of Redemption (The Firebird Chronicles, #1)
  • Heart of Malice (Alice Worth, #1)
  • Heart of Fire (Alice Worth #2)
  • Heart of Ice (Alice Worth #3)
  • Druids Storm (Alice Skye #2)
  • Heart of Stone (Alice Worth, #4)
  • Chosen (The Warrior Chronicles, #1)
  • Damaged (Rebirth, #1)
  • Blood of a Gladiator (Leonidas the Gladiator Mysteries, #1)
  • Murder at the Abbey: A Redmond and Haze Mystery Book 2 (Redmond and Haze Mysteries)
  • The Fox's Curse (Crow Investigations, #3)
  • Widow's Welcome
  • The Sword and Shield
  • Dragon Unleashed (Fallen Empire, #2)
  • The Protector (Men of the North, #1)
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Ventrue
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Calebros
The very first thing Angela Korra'ti ever wrote, at age 8, was a short story about a girl spirited away to rule over the leprechauns for a day. She progressed rapidly to pretending to take notes in class when she was actually writing novels, and writing fanfic before she had any idea what fanfic was! Music has been a part of her life almost as long, thanks to six years playing flute and piccolo in ...more

The Free Court of Seattle (2 books)
  • Faerie Blood