Start by marking “Changed (The Intoxicated Books, #4)” as Want to Read:
Changed (The Intoxicated Books, #4)

Changed (The Intoxicated Books #4)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
It was only supposed to be a one night thing…

Will Delaney and Gracie Alexander are little more than acquaintances when fate lands them in same place at the same time. One drunken hookup later, they decide that the best course of action for all involved is to pretend it never happened.

Will’s recently divorced. Gracie’s perennially single.

Upon first glance, they have absolut
Published April 7th 2015 by Alicia Renee Kline (first published October 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Changed, please sign up.
Alicia Kline
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

J a c i n t a
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Was given a copy of Changed for an honest review.

Finally the story of Gracie Alexander and Will Delaney, what more is there to say. When I very first started with this series I wanted to know more about Gracie as I fell in love with her character. She is the crazy best friend, life of the party and has an AMAZING personality that everyone gets along with her. Will is the silent type where you are not sure what sort of person he is but as you read more about him you know Will has a kind
books are love
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Gracie is everyone's confidant. She gladly is but since her friends have gotten married and some had children she feels as if they are drifting apart. Will is trying to hold on to the love he had for his ex-wife no matter what she did to him he held out hope to the end that she will change her mind and stay. He is the quiet one of the group and doesn't open up easily.

One night these two meet in a bar and next thing you know a hot encounter occurs. Well occurs 3x. But more than that happens. Will
Melody
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in Ms. Kline's Intoxicated Series. I would recommend that you read them in order. The book stands well on it's own however, to fully understand the character interactions reading them in order is first worthwhile and second a reason to fall in love with the series.

This installment is Gracie and Will's love story.

From the beginning I loved Gracie - spunky, rambunctious, beautiful, strong.
I was also intrigued by Will - he was quiet and brooding, handsome and strong.(and a
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
10 Fascinating Stars

This book was given to me for my honest review.

Fans are an amazing object. They are used for cooling us in the summer months and some of us use them for sounds. To hear the swaying of the fan as it moves the air within. But as we look a bit deeper into the fan itself we can also see it is a bit like life. Moving back and forth of the movement is also like a beginning of a relationship a test to see if this one person fits into our world within. If we do not fit and the only t
Darlene
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone especially romance
Recommended to Darlene by: Alicia Renee Kline
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the lovely author Alicia Renee Kline in exchange for an honest opinion. This is Mismousey’s very opinion of “CHANGED”. I have to say I am very honored to have been given the privileged of reading this delicious and very moving story.

Ms. Kline has such a way in her writing style that when she picks up her pen and puts it to paper. It is pure joy she brings to her readers. She is able to bring each emotion out on paper and yet the reader is able to feel them as they read it.
DJ Sakata
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chic-lit, new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

“I hoped he didn’t call my bluff, because I wasn’t convinced that I wouldn’t leap from my chair and do something utterly mortifying, like wrap my arms around his leg and cling to him like there was no tomorrow.”

“I was about ten cats and a crocheting project away from becoming a spinster.”

“There are a million reasons why this shouldn’t work, but a million and one why it does. And I don’t know about you, but I’m okay with those odds.”

My Review:

I have a new favorite author – over th
Barbara Cutrera
I have enjoyed the first three books in this series, but this one is my favorite, so far. I think it's because Will and Gracie were real but didn't frustrate me as their story evolved. Both of them were themselves and weren't keeping secrets or battling through love triangles or anything like that. They were two people who went into a relationship intending for it to be a casual, "friends-with-benefits" king of thing. However, both of them needed to reconcile their past issues and outlooks with ...more
Tish
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Arc given in exchange for honest review from author.

I was kindly girted a copy of this book from the Author. I am always eager to read new to me authors & this was no exception.
Changed is book 4 in the series.

"dont think. just feel"

this is a fabulous tale in witch we meet gracie.
gracie is just the most adorable character.
shes happy plodding through life, but all that is set to change after one night.

will is struggling with his divorce, the ending of his marriage and his wife leaving hi
Donna Porter
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Gracie Alexander and Will Delaney were both at their friends wedding. Gracie really didn't know Will but they both had too much to drink and wound up spending the night together. A while later she ran into Will at a bar drinking alone and she ask him if he would like company and they went to his home and drank and spent the night together again. Months later on New Year's Eve he wound up at Gracie's and they spent more time together. Will didn't want a relationship, he had gotten a divorce years ...more
Kim
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Changed was an endearing story of two people trying not to get hurt. Will and Gracie have a one night stand. And then another and another. Will and Gracie are fooling themselves that they are just having sex and no emotions are involved. I loved how they set the rules and then pretended to be unemotional.

Will and Gracie’s friends and families were great rounding them out. They were important in supporting Gracie. All of the relationships were evolving as everyone was blossoming with themselves
Evita
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this story without having read any of the previous ones in the series. And I can say that I fell in love with all the characters and will definitely go back and read the others.

For this installment the author delved into Will and Gracie's story. While they had seen and interacted with each other before, it was basically in passing and due to the relationship they each have with the other characters.

After Matt and Lauren's wedding they end up hooking up, thinking it will be a one-night sta
Diana
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Changed by Alicia Renee Kline, the 4th book in the series The Intoxicated Books was very interesting, and was the first one I have read in this series. The story is about Gracie and Will, how they meet for a second time, and their story. I loved how the author put them together, and since I hadn’t read any of the other books, I did at times feel a little confused but that part wasn’t important for this book. I also enjoyed how they find each other again and both agree on that they are not lookin ...more
Melanie Samayoa
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given Alicia Renee Kline’s “Changed” for an honest review and must say that I fell in love with all of the characters. I knew that this was part of a series but decided to read anyway, now I need to make sure to read the others in this series because I need to know the other’s stories. “Changed” is a story that had me on the verge of tears the entire time I was reading. The emotion between Gracie and Will was so thick that I was surprised over and over again when they didn’t just end up ha ...more
Karen Harper
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of Changed in return for an honest review.
Changed, the fourth book in The Intoxicated Books series, was presented to me as a standalone. The synopsis also didn’t indicate that I needed to read the earlier books in this series. However, I was confused as soon as I started reading Changed and that confusion continued throughout the book.
I enjoyed reading Gracie and Will’s story and I really loved them and I was cheering for them all the way. In fact, I loved all the characters i
Alexia
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Changed" by Alicia Renee Kline is my first, but not last, read from this author. I was given the book for an honest review and have to say that I really liked it. It is Book 4 in 'The Intoxicated Books' series. Makes me want to go back and read the first 3.

In this story we get to read about Gracie Alexander and Will Delaney. Gracie is in her early 20's, and works as a bank teller. Her parents basically stayed together for Gracie's sake but because of their relationship with each other she doesn
Jessica
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will Will Will. Oh how I just want to smack you. hahaha. I was excited to see where and how Alicia Renee Kline was going to do Gracie and Will. I knew about the divorce for will, but he definitely had some surprises up his sleeve. It was very sad to hear how is ex-wife treated him and it makes you understand some of his thinking and reasoning, but does not deter from wanting to smack him. hahaha. I will say I love that out of all the friends and couples Gracie ends up turning to Doug. Glad every ...more
Taisheena Rayne
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Changed by Alicia Kline
Alicia Renee Kline is new to me. I haven’t read anything by her before. I found that I thoroughly enjoy her style. As I read I could insert myself into the world she created. I enjoyed her style. The story is of these six friends interacting. It is nice to see the growth and changes in all their relationships.
Gracie and Will are the single friends of the two married couples – Chris & Blake and Matt & Lauren – and they begin a secret affair and it is sometimes com
Heather Schrader
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Really loved this book. Will and Gracie had my feelings all over the place. First time reading a book by this author and even though its obvious that this a standalone I should have read the other books first because some of the characters from the other books are mentioned thru out this entire book. The story was well written and you will go thru all kinds of emotions from laughter,heartache and drama. But the ending for Will and Gracie
Cj Mackenzie
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have received this book in exchange of an honest review.
I haven’t read the previous books in this series but Changed stands well on its own so that wasn’t a problem for me.
I really liked the characters in this book and think the author did a great job with them. Gracie is strong and determined while Will quiet, brooding and complex. I liked the chemistry between these two and thought they fit well together.
The story developed nicely and the interaction between the characters kept me well enter
Kathleen Howard
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I have read it as a stand alone. I now can't wait to read the whole series. I love all the characters in the book. They all captured me with their different personalities. Easy to read, great story line. I laughed, I cried, I was feeling every emotion on every page. This author certainly takes you into the world she has created. This author is going on my favorites list and once you read her books, I am sure you will add her to yours too.
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
this is the 4th book in this series and i really enjoyed it. Will and grace's story was a fun read for me.I liked grace from the beginning of this series and could wait for her story to come. Will was a great character for me in this too, cant beat a hot cop. Loved that grace was not timid and spoke her mind. Alicia writing is always wonderful and cant wait for what is next.
Arc given in exchange for honest review from author.
Stephanie Daley
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing addition to the Intoxicated Books!! Alicia Kline went a little more spicier on this one compared to the first three and i luved it! Each book in her series has its own flavor to it and gets hotter with each one.Her books are very well written and the character developments in them are amazing. I really enjoy reading the works of Alicia Renee Kline!
SALLY WHITE
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this free on good reads. I really enjoyed reading this book. Although this was book 4 of a series, I did not feel it was necessary to have read the previous books. I really liked the main character Grace& wanted to get to the end of the book to see if things worked out for her. I will definitely read some more of this authors books.
Stephanie Daley
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
sharon trotter
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All four intoxicated bookss

This series differently holds your interest each couple had different problems ,but came together in very unique ways. Real people could relate to some of the couple's troubles hope the next book comes out soon to see how Lauren and Matthew deal with what comes next.
Contestmichellehotmail.com
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Apr 24, 2015
Maureen
Feb 29, 2016
  • Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem (The Gray-Haired Knitting Detectives Book 1)
  • Enduring the Wild Sparks (Wild Sparks #4)
  • The Stages of Grace
  • It's not my fault. Self Discovery & Admission
  • Heart Conditions (The Breakup Doctor, #3)
  • Larkin's Letters
  • A Little Bit of Everything Lost
  • Nancy's Theory of Style
  • Almost Too Far (Almost Bad Boys, #2)
  • Your Exception
  • Where Petals Fall
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included, #2)
  • Just Like Heaven (Jersey Strong #3)
  • Desperation Lingers
  • Writing Our Song: A Billionaire Romance (Our Song, #1)
  • Fake Boobs
  • Not Enough (Parker Siblings, #1)
Alicia Renee Kline has been a writer since she was old enough to hold a pencil. This hobby has evolved from writing out everything in spiral notebooks and scribbling out her mistakes to being armed with technology so that she can hide the fact that she doesn’t get everything right the first time.

In real life, she is a wife and mother of two daughters, two cats and two hamsters. She is a lifelong r
More about Alicia Renee Kline

The Intoxicated Books (5 books)
  • Intoxicated (The Intoxicated Books, #1)
  • Shattered (The Intoxicated Books, #2)
  • Designed (The Intoxicated Books, #3)
  • Silenced (The Intoxicated Books #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be