Start by marking “Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2)

Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy #2)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  165 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
Even the most talented surgeon can’t rectify a broken heart.
Dr. Jacade Jordan turned my life upside down in less than a week. He came out of nowhere and penetrated my body and soul. This dominating and bewildering man could possibly be my soul mate. But his Mafia connection with my ex has put me and my loved ones in danger. I should cut ties now and move on while there's s
Published November 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Rectify, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rectify

M.K. Gilher
Dec 27, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Read the series free with Kindle Unlimited
Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1) by M.K. Gilher REVIVAL Book One http://goo.gl/zZ5nnl
Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2) by M.K. Gilher RECTIFY Book Two http://goo.gl/oZDr0r
Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3) by M.K. GilherREMEDY Book Three http://goo.gl/KmN6h4
Return to Us Trilogy Boxed Set by M.K. Gilher Return to Us Trilogy Boxed Set http://goo.gl/QMVgpQ

Read an exclusive preview of the Return to Us Trilogy http://bit.ly/RTUTBoxedSetIF

For updates and sneak peeks join my street team https://www.facebook.com/groups/15813...
Mailing List Sign Up Form http://eepurl.com/cqODTj
Jacque
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. Side note: Love how this author puts her play list as the beginning of the book and it's also easy to find on Spotify.

I was anxiously waiting Rectify, the second book in MK Gilher's Return to Us Trilogy and it didn't disappoint. I did go back and reread the first book just to make sure I didn't forget any important details, expecting to not enjoy it quite as much since knew the story line. Let me just say...Revival was just as hot the second time.

It took
Karen Shortridge
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this to read so here is my honest review. Ivy and Jacade are definitely one of the hottest couples I have read about, this just seems o get better and better. Their lives are thrown into more chaos and hidden secrets but how can they get through it in one piece and still have each other..... I really don't know who to love or hate at the moment, this story has so many twists to keep you on the edge and now left with a cliff hanger arghhhhhh.....love it
Kirstie
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I GLADLY received a copy for an honest review.
What a rush this was, I was sucked back in to Ivy &
Jacade world quickly and easily. I loved getting more of the history and all the adventure that came with it and at times found myself shouting out loud. I can't believe I have to wait AGAIN for the next instalment. It's one I don't want to end that's for sure!
Tanaka K
Rectify is the second book of the Return to Trilogy and holy smokes this book delivered a powerful and yet amazing continuation. It took a while to write this review because I just did not know what to write. Seriously, I was just stuck on words and just could not articulate them at all. Rectify is truly a compelling and addictive story that I devoured this book like a person possessed lol. It was that GOOD.

In book 1, there was so many secrets and I was truly happy that some of the secrets are
Nadine Bookaholic
SO...I finished this book last week but it has taken me a while to write my review because honestly I have no idea on what to write, so much happened and I do not want to give anything away.

In this book we found out a lot more about Ivy and I have a feeling we still don't know it all. Plus we see just how the Council works, the dynamics and the other parties that are involved. That being said...I love Dr. J and Ivy together, the sexy scenes are just that HOT and SEXY! There is nothing lacking in
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Have you ever read a book that's so damn good, so friggin intense you get lock jaw????!!!! That's really good reading material if the drama gives you lock jaw!

What in the H E double hockey sticks did I read????!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. Becky! Jacade and Ivy slay every idea, every expectation, every experience associated with the word relationship in Rectify! This second installment is by far the best of the two books although book one is totally awesome sauce!!!!

We have in Rectify the underhanded and
Lindsey
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors-i-adore
I have anticipated this book and was not let down! I could believe the roller coaster of emotions that I was on while reading about Jacade and Ivy. I loved how I got to learn more about Jacade and where he has come from. Find even more about who he is tells so much. Ivy is still as feisty as ever and she wants answers. She is determined to get them from anyone and everyone. The story has evolved in so many ways. All of the characters have their own stories. Jacade and Ivy are as hot and steamy a ...more
Janee
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So can't wait for next book to come out. I'm addicted this series, plus hate waiting to find out what is going to happen next with Ivy.
Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews -Tiffany Leger
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

5 Stars for RECTIFY: Return To Us Trilogy Book 2

BANG...

In REVIVAL: Return To Us Book 1, we meet Ivy Summers & Dr. Jacade Jordan, the lead characters of this fantastic new trilogy by Author MK Gilher. The stories are told in both of their POVs. Ivy works as an office manager of a plastic surgery center owned by her Uncle, Dr. Bernard Heldman and his wife & nurse, Aunt Helen. Dr. Jacade Jordan is an associate in the practice and he's been
Release Day Monday November 23, 2015 3 2 Nov 22, 2015 12:12AM
  • Skorpion. (Den of Mercenaries, #5)
  • Explosive (Black Opals #3)
  • Behind the Secrets (Behind the Lives, #4)
  • A Firm Hand (Bound to You, #2)
  • Wilde Heart (Wilde Women #2)
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)
  • Wes' Denial (Tease and Denial, #2)
  • Running on Empty (Havoc, #3)
  • All That Matters (Nightshade MC, #3)
  • Drake Restrained 4
  • Thorn's Bondmate (Zarronian Warriors, #2)
  • Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • Bare Knuckle (Vegas Top Guns #5)
  • Lessons Most Scandalous
  • The Anatomy of Us (WJM, #2)
  • The Submissive's Last Word (The Power to Please, #4)
  • Venice Ink
M.K. Gilher is a best-selling author of heart-pounding romance with a medical twist. Her stories feature alpha-male doctors who are rough around the edges but sweet on the inside, and she delights in making them suffer before they earn their happily ever afters. She’s a die-hard fan of her hometown heroes—the Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, and Hawks.
More about M.K. Gilher...

Return to Us Trilogy (3 books)
  • Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1)
  • Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3)
“I wish I had never met him or felt his touch, his kiss, his passion.
Damn, I can't even lie to myself. Even though I knew he was a cosmic force to be reckoned with, I would've jumped on his spaceship for a ride and hurdled toward Earth in his arms fully aware I'd be charred to bits breaking through the atmospheric barrier.”
0 likes
“Tell me something. What's your most pervasive fantasy?" He whispers in my ear, "When you masturbate, what do you envision in your mind?"
Oh gosh. Can I tell him this? "I pretend I'm tied up and can't move. Not even an inch. I imagine a man—a man like you—takes control and does whatever he wants with me."
Whew. I've never said that out loud before. And since I'm being frank. "Sometimes he pulls my hair 'til it hurts." My words float in the air between us.
He nods and his Adam's apple bobs as he swallows. "You'd trust me to do that?"
"Yes.”