Start by marking “The Wrong Way” as Want to Read:
The Wrong Way

The Wrong Way

A New Adult Romance From Amazon Bestselling & USA Today Recommended Author Casey Harvell
This book is intended for adults only. (18+ S/L/V)
Jordan McKinney spends most of her life in a small town. After high school she goes to work as a server in the town bar. Her past is something that she can’t let go of. It leaves her feeling worthless and deserving of the life she
Published January 27th 2015 (first published January 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Way

Start your review of The Wrong Way
Barb Johnson
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-beta-read
4.5 beautiful, swoon worthy stars.
Binx? Yes! Binx!!! Wowza. If you are looking for a sweet, sexy and swoon worthy man, Binx is your man!
When Binx spotted Jordan at the bar one night, the innocent woman caught his eye and feelings of intrigue began.
Jordan didn't have a great life. A low self esteem and lacking of friends kept her on the down low, but when Binx caught and held her attention, a whole new adventure began.
Casey out does herself with this one. I had the pleasure to read this one as a
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
4 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession

MY THOUGHTS~

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.

I am so glad that Author Casey Harvell ventured into the New Adult Romance sub-genre! Her books have always intrigued me, but until now, were all just outside my preferred genres. I was beyond thrilled to get the invite for early review of this book!

I LOVED The Wrong Way! Like really LOVE loved the story line! I could totally go for a sequel! I don't know that that's in the cards though...

Like I
Samantha Schwerin
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
B. Maddox
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of being gifted a copy, and I'm extremely glad.
The Wrong Way is a great book from Casey Harvell. She hooks from the very beginning and has you guessing what will happen next. It's unquie and different from her other books. I loved Jordan and think she is strong especially after reading about her sad and heartbreaking past.
This is definitely a must read.
Jordan
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Anni
Didn't like much. Had to read it to end cause it was so short.
Carol Cassada
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it
*Word of warning, there may be some graphic material in the book that’s not suitable for readers. So just be advised*

One thing that The Wrong Way does is pack a lot of drama and emotional turmoil into the book. Everything from abuse to death to drugs is showcased in this story. As I mentioned earlier, this book may not be suitable for all readers. It’s aimed more towards adults given the material.

Jordan is the heroine of the book, she’s had a tough life, which is explored in great depth during
Mary Fazzi
Wow, drama

What a great book. It's a bit darker at times but amazing. Jordan and Binx are both alone at times and find something they never knew. Strength from each other makes the harder times ok.
Kayla
Oct 23, 2015
Holly
Jun 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Mom, USA Today Recommended Author, reader, zombie lover, music enthusiast, gamer & sporadic asshole.

Oh, and I have a website http://caseyharvell.com