Start by marking “Block (Social Media, #3)” as Want to Read:
Block (Social Media, #3)

Block

(Social Media #3)

Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #YouAreCaredFor So the movie star says. But his idea of cared for isn't the same as mine. Obviously a #Douche.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #BehindTheScenesIsMyScene The Blue Bird has trust issues. And tantrum issues. And commitment issues.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #SaidTheKettleToThePot

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird
Published September 24th 2014 by Science Future Press (first published September 9th 2014)

Christy
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 #ForTheLoveOfFilth Stars!!!

photo c4141ba6-c22a-4489-825c-2c7039827bd8_zps35ceac26.jpg

Block is the third installment in J.A. Huss’s Social Media series, and it’s been the best of the series so far.

The last we saw of Grace and Vaughn, they were in a good place. But the smooth sailing doesn’t last forever. Vaughn is trying to protect Grace from his crazy life the only way he knows how. It would be nice if he would clue Grace in to his little plan, but Vaughn does what he thinks is best.

photo 824255e2-b923-4b6c-b70f-8d501720acf5_zps9697dfd2.jpg

Grace has spent so long being crazy about Vaughn, now that he’s
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo HussSocialmedia3TitebySueBee_zps8e401a4f.jpg
 photo sm3storyxBTbysb_zps762524bb.gif
★★★★★! Block, book 3 of 6. #ICannotGetEnough! Larger-than-life movie star @VaughnAsher relentless seduction of spirited twitter queen, @FilthyBlueBird!

“We don’t need the fairy tale when this is our reality.”

The Social Media serial should be read in order:
Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Like
Part 3: Block
Part 4: Status
Part 5: Profile
Part 6: Home

In Social Media, Part 1-2 event planner and twitter queen Grace Kinsella aka @FilthyBlueBird met her twitter muse, Hollywood heartthrob Vaughn Asher aka Mast
Shurrn
It's all fun & games 'till the paparazzi shows up...

(Spoilers only if you haven't read the first two books)
"Why do you make me feel this way?”
[...]
“Because you like me, Grace. You like me and I like you. We’re in like.”

“We can’t be in like,” she whispers back. “Like should not be filled with so much discord and fighting.”

“Like is passion. And what we have, Grace, is not discord. It’s passion. There’s a difference.”
First off - Holy mother fucking cliffhanger, Batman!!!

The third book in
Beverly
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished and all I can think is

Vaughn and Grace are finally on the same page and have openly communicated how their relationship will go. Naturally Grace is concerned with getting hurt, and Vaughn wants to protect Grace from the media. These installments are short and I don't want spoil anything, so I will just go through how I feel about Block.

This series continues to pull me in, deeper and deeper! It felt like I read this last installment in 10 minutes. It was quick paced and I couldn'
Michelle
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-need-signed
Screenshot_14

We were left with a high. Grace and Vaughn seemed to finally be on the same page, for once. But with a title like BLOCK, you didn’t really expect that feeling to last did you? Vaughn is back in LA but his mind is still in Denver. There is something about Grace that makes him want to push the limits, do things that could risk his personal life getting caught up in his public life. He doesn’t want that for Grace. He doesn’t want her pushed into the spotlight, under the microscope. Protecting her
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 #LOVED Stars

photo Block_zps17f868c3.jpg

The story of Grace and Vaughn continues. I can't tell you how much I loved this installment. I felt for both Grace and Vaughn. The situation of being a movie star is not easy. There is always someone wanting to knock you down and Vaughn has found himself in that predicament. He thinks he's doing the right thing for Grace by going MIA. But Grace is left to ponder his silence without any explanations. Her Prince Charming is not Vaughn Asher. But when Vaughn figures out that he has m
Catarina
5 “Real Life is better than fairytales” Stars.

description

In this roller-coaster of book we finally start to unveil more of Grace’s mysterious past and we get to know more of Vaughn’s private life and we see that he isn't the asshole his reputation tell us.
Things between them start to get serious and it’s time for them to admit they might be in the middle of something real.
But when both of their pasts and a media circus force into their private lives, things are about to get rough… and dirty.

description

Rating: 5
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 5++ #IWillBeYoursIfYouWillBeMine STARS **

"Women are not chips, Asher. Love is not a game. You think money buys everything but you're wrong. Your money can't buy love and that girl deserves love."

I love the way Vaughn and Grace evolve along with the story. And I love how the story keeps getting deeper and more emotional, even more!

GOSH, I'm completely and irrevocably "in like" with this whole series!

Grace and Vaughn are "a thing" now. They are in a good place, finally.

But when it's the
Karéz
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

HOLY TITS! That did not just happen!!??

description.

What a nasty cliffhanger.

One thing is certain. That in this book we witness that Vaughn and Grace. FINALLY had a realistic conversation. precisely like the metaphor ->

Just Lock Them in a Room and Make Them Talk!

And there is a little Soft,Caring side that we see from Vaughn. Which is great!.

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
OMG! Vaughn Asher...I'm loving this whole clusterf*** of emotions...holy "sweetness"
This is dirty perfection with Rollercoaster emotions! ♡♡♡♡♡
Michelle
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 #FUCKING AMAZING VAUGHN ASHER STARS ☆☆☆☆☆

AHHHHH....the suspense is killing in me.. What a cliffhanger ending in the third installment of the Social Media Series.

So J.A. Huss does it again.. literally, when I reached the last page I practically yelled at my kindle....WHY...I NEED MORE!!! haha

In Block. readers get to see the more soft, caring side of Vaughn Asher. Vaughn cares deeply for Grace and wants to protect her from the media. He
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

This just keeps getting better for me. This one was really good. I am seriously lusting over Vaughn *sigh*. He may not be perfect but I freaking love him regardless. Grace, you need to snatch him up fast and stop being so scared. I get why she is hesitant but I hope she will change in the next book because Vaughn doesn't stop making me swoon.
Kim Bailey
Angst, angst and more angst! Throw in a pile of money, mystery, rumors and sex ... You've got a book I just #couldntputdown.

Some of it still felt a bit bipolar. But that aspect is actually growing on me. And I'm finally starting to understand Grace a bit better.

I'm still in love with Vaughn Asher. He is my #PrinceCharming.

I do wish this serial would get back to it's social media roots. It seems to have strayed a bit from that. But otherwise it's great so far. #Iwantmore.
C-Money
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BOOM. MY VAJAYJAY IS ALL TINGLY AND MY BUNDLE OF NERVES NEED ATTENTION.

I'LL JUST BE LOCKED IN MY BATHROOM.

MOMMY IS BUSY, GIRLS. DO NOT FUCKING MESS WITH ME AND MY VAUGHN ASHER TIME.

Nobody puts Vaughn Asher in the corner. NO ONE. Not even you she who needs a cock shoved up her ass.

This series is going to ruin me. It is going to make me fall so deeply in love with it and then

BOOM

it will leave me lying on the floor like a used up filthy dirty whore. A fucking coke whore. That is what my future
Kristi
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Block
+++SOME SPOILERS+++
What can I say? OK, truth, I disliked Vaughn in Follow. I thought he was the biggest #douche out there. I was turned off by his pompous attitude and degrading actions towards Grace…but there was something that was attractive and alluring too. So when Like came out, I was pleased to see the softer, more romantic side of Vaughn. He showed me what POTENTIAL he has as a leading book boyfriend and mate to Grace. It was sweet and I couldn’t wait for more…

Block. Block picks up r
★★Sara Lizzy★★
5 Stars!!

Vaughn is doing all he can to protect Grace from the media, but only he can do so much. He has always been attracted to her, but is starting to realize that he cannot live without her.

Grace is furious with Vaughn over certain things that have come to light. She is hurt and angry and as much as she cares for him, she isn't sure if she can be with the type of man that he is.

Vaughn finally manages to get Grace to sit down with him and he tells her exactly what has been happening and how he
Jessi
The ending!!! Ugh did she, didn't she.... Need book 4 now

Misty Crook mcelroy
Gosh... Ok, I need to get it together to write this review! I can't even find the words to explain how I felt about Block. It has been my fave in the series thus far! I'm just in awe of JA and how she writes her characters and her stories, she has my full attention from start to finish ALWAYS. No other author has been able to do that to me but her. I love her hard!!

So, in this installment Vaughn is back in LA and Grace remains in Denver. Vaughn is completely and utterly into Grace. He is balanci
Bella

GAAAAHHHHH.  JA is killing me.  KILLING ME.

At the end of Like, I was in a happy place.  I wanted to get to know the characters a bit deeper, but Like was a very...likable... installment in this series.

Block, takes it to the next level.  I wanted deeper, and JA gave us deeper.  But yikes - my heart almost couldn't take it.  Vaughn thinks he is doing what's best to keep Grace safe by keeping his distance.

Great idea.

But.

Could you clue Grace into your plan, Vaughn???

Add the lack of communicati
Jen~KU Book Reviews
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD. Vaughn has ruined me. My heart is a mess. I LOVED him in Block. I know I say that all the time, but I REALLY, REALLY LOVE HIM!!! He is the whole package.

I honestly put myself in Grace's place throughout the whole book and pretended I was her. And wow, what he did to me!

"I love Vaughn Asher. I don't want to. I really don't. I want to convince myself he's a selfish asshole who will use me up and throw me out."

IMPOSSIBLE… there is no helping falling in love with the god that is Vaughn A
Rag
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 #fan-fucking-tastic stars

photo image_zpsc128ff24.jpg

W.O.W I loved this one outta all of them. This one just blew my mind. We got to see a glimpse of the emotional super star.

photo image_zpscb832847.jpg

We final have an idea of graces past. I love watching these two grow as characters. I can see the change in them comparing book one. By far this one is one of my favorites in the series.

“I might not be your prince, but I think you’re my princess. I swear, I never knew I was looking for one”
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
4.25*

Well, well, I think the story has finally hit its stride! It got my attention from the very first sentence all the way to that eyebrow-raising last one.

I see how the H is growing and I thought all the self-doubting was quite endearing, what with him making sense of his feelings, trying to make it work with her and all. I'm really liking him!! #swoon The h... umm... hmm... yah, she frustrated me at times, but I know there's more to know, so we'll see...

And the way it ended, how can I not wa
Patty
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks, romance
** 4.5 Stars **

photo tumblr_moowllT2PI1qf7vx5o3_400_zpse8c01928.gif
OMG!!!
Well, I didn't think it was possible but it's been done! I'm officially loving this series!
Victoria Cavill
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Stars...!!

Vaughn Asher is an obnoxious filthy overbearing asshole who I unfortunately happen to love. The barstard is back and I can't wait for.more of his brand of filth...!!!
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
It just keeps getting better and better!
Mertxe
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can't put it down!! This series get you hooked.
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4 #DoWeFinallySeeTheRealVaughn star

Review to come after all books are release ;)
Krista
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For the love of doughnuts - JA Huss, what are you DOING TO ME?! Block toyed with my fragile emotions in ways I didn't expect. I spent equal amounts of time smiling and sneering, and more than my fair share of time crying - like, actual tears-running-down-my-face-and-my-husband-giving-me-strange-looks CRYING - while reading the third installment in the brilliant Ms. Huss' Social Media novella series.

"I have so much inside me, Vaughn. So many bad things inside me that I'm trying to move past. An
Tiffany
“What the Hell do you want from me, Vaughn?”

Yeah Grace, I hear ya. I’m wondering that myself.

So, first of all, I love Grace. She’s tough. She’s real. Her heart is on the line whether she wants it to be or not. Fuck! J.A. creates amazing characters.

Vaughn. *Sighs and rolls eyes* I’m so hot and cold with Vaughn. I go from wanting to scream at my kindle for his being such a dick, to swooning over his softer side, to reeling from another dickish move, to swooning all over again. I’ve been a hot mes
Ali
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Throughout book one and two, I was not a big fan of Vaughn Asher. He's #ADick. He uses women for his pleasure and pushes them into uncomfortable situations, like #StickingHisCockInYourMouth in a public hallway with no concern as to the people walking by. #FuckThatShit. Even your #SexyAssDrilling doesn't make up for your arrogant attitude.

What does though...is that ever elusive sweet side that you are beginning to let shine through. #AboutFuckingTime.

So even though I didn't like him in Follow, I
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)
  • Use (Forbidden, #2)
  • Bend (Bend Anthology)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • Prayer (Pagano Family, #5)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • The Roads of Taryn MacTavish (Lords of Arcadia, #3)
  • Eraser Crimson (Eraser #4)
  • Hate F*@k: Part 2 (The Horus Group, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers, #3)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
  • Training Tess
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Social Media (6 books)
  • Follow (Social Media, #1)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Profile (Social Media, #5)
  • Home (Social Media, #6)
“Tonight you win, Grace. You win. I'll be yours if you'll be mine.” 1 likes
“are not chips, Asher. Love is not a game. You think money buys everything but you’re wrong. Your money can’t buy love and that girl deserves love.” 0 likes