Start by marking “Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)

Cherished

(Masters and Mercenaries #7.5)

A doctor living a double life

By day, Dr. Will Daley is one of Dallas’s most eligible bachelors, but every night he dons his leathers as one of Sanctum’s most desired Doms. He’s sworn off looking for a long-term relationship but is captivated by the club’s newest member, Bridget Slaten, even though they couldn’t be more different. She comes from a world of privilege and he
Published October 28th 2014 by DLZ Entertainment, LLC

Tracy Reads
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Listened to the Audio book loved it and love this series so much!
Kate's Corner
Bridget Slaten needs a date to her sister’s wedding. On top of that a fake fiancé would come in handy as well. She tries to convince Serena to give her Adam because she lost a spleen but her luck has run out.

Will Daley wants to get closer to Bridget he just doesn’t know how. When he eavesdrops on a conversation he knows that he needs to be sneaky he convinces all other Doms not to take Bridget up on her offer.

Both are at the moment in a difficult time in their lives but timing might always be
Kat Desi
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm
I'm not sure if my expectations had been a tad too high or this didn't compare to the previous books in the series. I HATE giving less than 3 stars to my favorite authors... But this really didn't work out for me. I think it was too sweet, too smooth, even for a novella. It was more vanilla than I anticipated; the BDSM scenes didn't come into the story until nearly the end of the book.
Aly is so frigging bored
Lexi writes so fun heroes and heroines :) And also, IAN!!!!
Jamie
Not my favorite of the novellas thus far, but it was still a damn good time.
Shayna
I can't help but to continuously be in a state of shock and awe over this amazing series by Lexi Blake. Her Masters & Mercenaries Series constantly gives us characters that we can relate to, characters that we can laugh and cry with, and characters that run away with our hearts. The characters that we know and adore collide with new characters that seem to fit right in. Together they bring us a love story so explosive, so intensely erotic, and unbelievably captivating, that all you want to d ...more
Steph
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
A quick, sexy read that fans of this series will adore.

Bridget Slaten is in a pickle. Her sister told her asshole family Bridget would be at her Hawaiian wedding…with a fiancé in tow…never mind that she doesn't even have a Mr. Right Now on the horizon! Will Daley isn't a stalker, but he kind of turns into one to get Bridget to give him the time of day. Now, he's got 2 weeks in Hawaii to show her how good they could be together. He never intended to lose his heart along the way.

CHERISHED is boo
Mayas
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You know sometimes the word "love" hold a different meaning for everyone and our vision of that word stems from our past. Well Will and Bridget had to fight for an agreeable meaning of that word to not only save a relationship that was solid but a future that held promise and partnership.

Being the provider for so many years and being tricked when he thought he found the one, Will Daley took life in as a now situation. The future was never promised and neither was his heart. That was until Bratty
Aղցela W.
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love reading this series. Bridget Slaten from The Men with the Golden Cuffs book two and Will Daley from Dungeon Games book six hook up. Bridget needs a date for her sisters wedding and all of the Dom's at Sanctum have been warned by Will to say no. This was a really good book Bridget is a bratty sub and she didn't think that Will would want to put up with her. Will has been trying to get next to Bridget he knows wants to have sex with her. Both of these character's have had pretty mess up chi ...more
Z-squared
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I absolutely adored this one. Cute, sweet, and short without being dissatisfying. A smidgen of BDSM, a dollop of funny, and a whopping truckload of sexy. Good times! I was already looking forward to the next Masters and Mercenaries book next year, but now I'm craving it hardcore!
Carrie (Bears Read Too)
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-content
This review was originally posted on "Bears Read Too!"

My Thoughts

Green swirls

Cherished is book 7.5 of the Masters and Mercenaries series by Lexi Blake.

I'm going to start this post out with a swear word that I use a lot in my personal life but I don't normally post in my reviews. It's just that I'm that adamant about it!
 Lexi Blake is a FUCKING GENIUS!
I literally stopped reading my book last night to shout this statement out to anyone who wanted to listen. As it turned out it was only my two dogs and they didn
Trish R.
.... and this is a go for me! Woohoo! We got to know about Dr. Will from another book in the earlier series and I am so glad that he has a book of his own. It's a novella but it packed full of punch. His previous experience thwarted his look on love, you either want to punch him or give him a hug. I want to do both, he can be so bloody stubborn was a bit of an arse to Bridget but redeemed himself so beautifully in the end.

This was a quick read for me.
Christine
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2014
I'm a big fan of Blake's "Masters and Mercenaries" series, and I've enjoyed the novellas about some of the secondary characters.

I must admit it took me a few minutes to figure out just who Bridget was... a friend of Serena, the heroine in "The Men with the Golden Cuffs." There's some backstory, but I still wasn't entirely sure why/how she ended up at Sanctum, or why she was so hesitant to have scenes with Will. But Will is determined, and uses Bridget's need for a date at her sister's wedding (w
Darcy
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
I had a hard time buying into Will and Bridget as a couple, they just didn't seem to fit together. Both of them had walls and were a bit cold. What did work in this book for me was how Will and Bridget were with their friends and family. While Bridget's family left a lot to be desired, with the exception of her sister, Will's sisters were funny! I did love Amy's coup at the wedding, it makes me wish that we could see the next one too.
Carole-Ann
A good story in the series, on par with the rest.

I like Will, but his turnaround on saying "I love you" was a bit too simplistic. Getting rid of his 'phobia' overnight just didn't do it for me.

Bridget is sweet and ascerbic (when needed) but she did come over a little too sweet sometimes.
Angela Verdenius
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as heavy in the BDSM, a lovely romance with some heavy sex, enjoyable.
Mareli
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet. I liked it very much.
Nicole
Dec 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Big fan of this series but I was disappointed with this one.
Konny
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since I read the second book in the Masters and Mercenaries Series - The Men With the Golden Cuffs - I was waiting for Bridgets story. And here it is . Yay!

Bridget Slaten is best friends with her author buddies Serena Dean-Miles and Christopher. Shes a chaotic mess, sarcastic and feisty. She recently started her sub training at Sanctum and is considered difficult. She has some issues, was cheated on repeatedly and doesnt trust anymore. She isnt good at relationships, but needs to connect with s
Bingeworthy Book Blog
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherished is the 4th book in the Sanctum Nights novella series and tells the story of Dr. Will Daley and Bridget Slaten.
Bridget was first introduced in The Men With the Golden Cuffs, book 2 of the Masters and Mecenaries series and was a standout character for me.
She's snarky, sarcastic, fun and loves fiercely and is fiercely protective of those she loves.
Dr. Will Daley is exactly the man that Bridget needs in her life.
He's a sneaky Dom.
Their story is fun, angsty and emotional with a splash o
Book Monitor
Will Daley who we have met in previous M&M books is headlining in this story. Still smarting from his recent negative experience with the BDSM lifestyle he has sworn off commitment. Brigid has recently joined Sanctum. She can write a good tale of menage, but isn't so good when it comes to finding love herself, and her relationships haven't set her alight.
Of course when these two get together there are sparks.
This is a fairly straightforward romance. The BDSM is mostly background noise and
Elisa Hordon
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay we finally got Bridget's story and to top it off Will got a happy ending too, well you know after he stopped being an idiot and got over himself...lol

I have to say this was a really enjoyable Masters and Mercenary short story especially when Big Tag got to have fun as well because as true fans of this series every single story is really about Ian Taggert and everyone else is just side-stories...lol.

Bridgets dad was something else, and seriously Starr had some balls trying to get Will to tes
J K
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexi never fails to deliver the goods! This is Dr. Will's story with Bridget. I loved how he was "listening in" on her conversation so that he could figure out how to get close to her. Love that he maneuvered it so she had to ask him to be her date. From there you get such a great story. I love the ending when he finally read her books....awww. And as always love to see my M&M family there!
Melanie Marnell
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Opposites Attract

Dr Will Daley and Bridget Slaten couldn't be more opposite if they tried. She grew up in privilege and he came from the wrong side of the tracks. She's a hopeless romantic and he does not believe in love. Despite those differences they are very much attracted to the other. They end up signing short term D/s contract but both seem reluctant for it to end. It takes some real soul searching on both parts to finally understand what they both want and need.
Chasity
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cherished - 5 Stars!

Will & Bridget's story is extremely sweet, hot, funny and intriguing. Stubbornness ran through the whole book. I didn't want to put it down. It was great to finally find out what happened with Bridget and to have part of the McKay/Taggert team back. I can't wait to see what happens with Mitch & Laurel!
☘KathyD☘
This was a sweet, short installment following two secondary characters. We met both Will and Bridget in previous books and now they found their way to each other. The story was a little all over the place and Will was a bit of a dumb ass, but overall a solid read!
Malissa
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Meh, I had more hope for Bridget, though I liked Will. I'm curious to see what happens for Amy and Frankie....I hope we get more Frankie!

Onward, except I can't seem to come up with the next Novella (Sweet Child Of Mine) so I have to jump one.
Julie
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cherished

I love the word cherish.
It takes Will awhile, but he finally figures it out.
Bridget is funny, I wish there were an epilogue of the 3 authors interviewing the other characters. Or a spot on the website. Or maybe there is and I haven’t explored enough.
MountainKat
Sweet story, I liked it a lot. Both the hero and heroine had to do some self discovery to make things work and that was good. It moved very fast, but it worked.

I listened to the audio and enjoyed Ryan West's narration very much.
Kim Otis
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fabulous

This was a great read! I didn't even mind that it was a short. The only problem I had with this book was that it left the trial hanging. Maybe there is more to that in another book!?!
  • Master of Freedom (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #7; 1001 Dark Nights #16)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • For The Sub (Mastered, #5)
  • A Lovely Shade of Ouch (Suncoast Society, #11)
  • Master Of My Mind (The Doms of Genesis #3)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband, three kids, and the laziest rescue dog in the world. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn't until she started writing romance and urban fantasy that she found the stories of her heart. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings n ...more

Masters and Mercenaries (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries, #1)
  • The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries, #2)
  • A Dom is Forever (Masters and Mercenaries, #3)
  • On Her Master's Secret Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #4)
  • Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5)
  • Dungeon Royale (Masters and Mercenaries, #6)
  • A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries, #7)
  • You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries, #8)
  • Master No (Masters and Mercenaries, #9)
  • From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10)
“I take it that was an argument between your conscience and your penis, and your penis seems to have won.” 5 likes
“When I say I love you, I mean you’re my safe place, and don’t think I take that lightly. Don’t think it will always be easy sailing.” 2 likes