Start by marking “Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)

Cherished

(Masters and Mercenaries #7.5)

A doctor living a double life

By day, Dr. Will Daley is one of Dallas’s most eligible bachelors, but every night he dons his leathers as one of Sanctum’s most desired Doms. He’s sworn off looking for a long-term relationship but is captivated by the club’s newest member, Bridget Slaten, even though they couldn’t be more different. She comes from a world of privilege and h
Published October 28th 2014 by DLZ Entertainment, LLC

Start your review of Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)
Tracy Reads
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Listened to the Audio book loved it and love this series so much!
Kate
Bridget Slaten needs a date to her sister’s wedding. On top of that a fake fiancé would come in handy as well. She tries to convince Serena to give her Adam because she lost a spleen but her luck has run out.

Will Daley wants to get closer to Bridget he just doesn’t know how. When he eavesdrops on a conversation he knows that he needs to be sneaky he convinces all other Doms not to take Bridget up on her offer.

Both are at the moment in a difficult time in their lives but timing might always be
Kat Desi
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm
I'm not sure if my expectations had been a tad too high or this didn't compare to the previous books in the series. I HATE giving less than 3 stars to my favorite authors... But this really didn't work out for me. I think it was too sweet, too smooth, even for a novella. It was more vanilla than I anticipated; the BDSM scenes didn't come into the story until nearly the end of the book.
Deanie Nelder
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: recommendations
Dr. Will Daley is a brilliant neurosurgeon who got a perfect score on his SATs despite an unstable home life (including an absent father and a drug addicted mother). Bridget Slaten is a successful writer of erotic romance novels who has been disowned by her family for her scandalous profession and criticized by her family for her plus size shape. When Bridget's sister gets married, Bridget needs a date to the wedding -- especially since her sister has told everyone that Bridget is engaged. Will ...more
Aly is so frigging bored
Lexi writes so fun heroes and heroines :) And also, IAN!!!!
tinyteaplots
Not my favorite of the novellas thus far, but it was still a damn good time.
Shayna
I can't help but to continuously be in a state of shock and awe over this amazing series by Lexi Blake. Her Masters & Mercenaries Series constantly gives us characters that we can relate to, characters that we can laugh and cry with, and characters that run away with our hearts. The characters that we know and adore collide with new characters that seem to fit right in. Together they bring us a love story so explosive, so intensely erotic, and unbelievably captivating, that all you want to do is ...more
Steph
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
A quick, sexy read that fans of this series will adore.

Bridget Slaten is in a pickle. Her sister told her asshole family Bridget would be at her Hawaiian wedding…with a fiancé in tow…never mind that she doesn't even have a Mr. Right Now on the horizon! Will Daley isn't a stalker, but he kind of turns into one to get Bridget to give him the time of day. Now, he's got 2 weeks in Hawaii to show her how good they could be together. He never intended to lose his heart along the way.

CHERISHED is boo
Jacque
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, own, erotica
This is the 7.5 book in the Master and Mercenaries series. These should be read in order.

This book is short, I believe it is supposed to be a novella but didn’t read like one. It had a good beginning, great middle and a twist for an end. I felt complete when I finished. When I read Unconditional, 5.5 in the Master and Mercenaries series, I had the opposite feeling, I felt the book was lacking.

I liked the character development. The characters seemed relate-able and people I would want to hang out
Mayas
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You know sometimes the word "love" hold a different meaning for everyone and our vision of that word stems from our past. Well Will and Bridget had to fight for an agreeable meaning of that word to not only save a relationship that was solid but a future that held promise and partnership.

Being the provider for so many years and being tricked when he thought he found the one, Will Daley took life in as a now situation. The future was never promised and neither was his heart. That was until Bratty
Aղցela W.
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love reading this series. Bridget Slaten from The Men with the Golden Cuffs book two and Will Daley from Dungeon Games book six hook up. Bridget needs a date for her sisters wedding and all of the Dom's at Sanctum have been warned by Will to say no. This was a really good book Bridget is a bratty sub and she didn't think that Will would want to put up with her. Will has been trying to get next to Bridget he knows wants to have sex with her. Both of these character's have had pretty mess up chi ...more
Z-squared
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I absolutely adored this one. Cute, sweet, and short without being dissatisfying. A smidgen of BDSM, a dollop of funny, and a whopping truckload of sexy. Good times! I was already looking forward to the next Masters and Mercenaries book next year, but now I'm craving it hardcore!
Carrie (Bears Read Too)
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-content
This review was originally posted on "Bears Read Too!"

My Thoughts

Green swirls

Cherished is book 7.5 of the Masters and Mercenaries series by Lexi Blake.

I'm going to start this post out with a swear word that I use a lot in my personal life but I don't normally post in my reviews. It's just that I'm that adamant about it!
 Lexi Blake is a FUCKING GENIUS!
I literally stopped reading my book last night to shout this statement out to anyone who wanted to listen. As it turned out it was only my two
Trish R. Ali
.... and this is a go for me! Woohoo! We got to know about Dr. Will from another book in the earlier series and I am so glad that he has a book of his own. It's a novella but it packed full of punch. His previous experience thwarted his look on love, you either want to punch him or give him a hug. I want to do both, he can be so bloody stubborn was a bit of an arse to Bridget but redeemed himself so beautifully in the end.

This was a quick read for me.
Christine
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2014
I'm a big fan of Blake's "Masters and Mercenaries" series, and I've enjoyed the novellas about some of the secondary characters.

I must admit it took me a few minutes to figure out just who Bridget was... a friend of Serena, the heroine in "The Men with the Golden Cuffs." There's some backstory, but I still wasn't entirely sure why/how she ended up at Sanctum, or why she was so hesitant to have scenes with Will. But Will is determined, and uses Bridget's need for a date at her sister's wedding (w
Darcy
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
I had a hard time buying into Will and Bridget as a couple, they just didn't seem to fit together. Both of them had walls and were a bit cold. What did work in this book for me was how Will and Bridget were with their friends and family. While Bridget's family left a lot to be desired, with the exception of her sister, Will's sisters were funny! I did love Amy's coup at the wedding, it makes me wish that we could see the next one too.
Carole-Ann
A good story in the series, on par with the rest.

I like Will, but his turnaround on saying "I love you" was a bit too simplistic. Getting rid of his 'phobia' overnight just didn't do it for me.

Bridget is sweet and ascerbic (when needed) but she did come over a little too sweet sometimes.
Angela Verdenius
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as heavy in the BDSM, a lovely romance with some heavy sex, enjoyable.
Nicole
Dec 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Big fan of this series but I was disappointed with this one.
Mareli
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet. I liked it very much.
Konny
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since I read the second book in the Masters and Mercenaries Series - The Men With the Golden Cuffs - I was waiting for Bridget´s story. And here it is . Yay!

Bridget Slaten is best friends with her author buddies Serena Dean-Miles and Christopher. She´s a chaotic mess, sarcastic and feisty. She recently started her sub training at Sanctum and is considered difficult. She has some issues, was cheated on repeatedly and doesn´t trust anymore. She isn´t good at relationships, but needs to connect wi
Bingeworthy Book Blog
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherished is the 4th book in the Sanctum Nights novella series and tells the story of Dr. Will Daley and Bridget Slaten.
Bridget was first introduced in The Men With the Golden Cuffs, book 2 of the Masters and Mecenaries series and was a standout character for me.
She's snarky, sarcastic, fun and loves fiercely and is fiercely protective of those she loves.
Dr. Will Daley is exactly the man that Bridget needs in her life.
He's a sneaky Dom.
Their story is fun, angsty and emotional with a splash o
Book Monitor
Will Daley who we have met in previous M&M books is headlining in this story. Still smarting from his recent negative experience with the BDSM lifestyle he has sworn off commitment. Brigid has recently joined Sanctum. She can write a good tale of menage, but isn't so good when it comes to finding love herself, and her relationships haven't set her alight.
Of course when these two get together there are sparks.
This is a fairly straightforward romance. The BDSM is mostly background noise and very
Nicole
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been hooked on Lexi Blake's Masters & Mercenaries series for a couple years now. I've read all the 'main' books and needed more, so I bought as many of the novellas as I could.

This book had me needing a cold shower after reading. I read it in a couple hours because I just couldn't put it down. The connection between Bridget and Will is electric. I saw parts of my own relationship with my husband in this book.

You can almost feel their passion, and you also know that they're not going make
Kim
I had a bit of trouble getting into the characters on this one. I liked Will well enough in Derek and Karina's story, but for some reason was not very into him in this one. And I was not a fan of Bridget in Serena's story. Though I was able to see why Bridget is the way she is in this one.

I know this was somewhat of a novella, so generally the love tends towards insta love but it was a bit too fast in this one for me.

This was just not one of my faves.

I also think these novellas, while fit in t
Elisa
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay we finally got Bridget's story and to top it off Will got a happy ending too, well you know after he stopped being an idiot and got over himself...lol

I have to say this was a really enjoyable Masters and Mercenary short story especially when Big Tag got to have fun as well because as true fans of this series every single story is really about Ian Taggert and everyone else is just side-stories...lol.

Bridgets dad was something else, and seriously Starr had some balls trying to get Will to tes
Carol orr
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
D/s romance at its best

From the dungeon of Sanctum comes Bridget and Will's story.
I have been longing to see their story ever since poor Bridget was almost murdered at Serena's book signing and poor Will, the Dom who was the victim of Karina's twisted serial killer brother until Derek took him down.

Not a traditional MT book but it does give a deeper insight into the peripheral characters that populate the world of MT.

If for no other reason you have to read this book for the hotel room scene!

Holy
Jenniekenn
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexi never fails to deliver the goods! This is Dr. Will's story with Bridget. I loved how he was "listening in" on her conversation so that he could figure out how to get close to her. Love that he maneuvered it so she had to ask him to be her date. From there you get such a great story. I love the ending when he finally read her books....awww. And as always love to see my M&M family there! ...more
Melanie Marnell
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Opposites Attract

Dr Will Daley and Bridget Slaten couldn't be more opposite if they tried. She grew up in privilege and he came from the wrong side of the tracks. She's a hopeless romantic and he does not believe in love. Despite those differences they are very much attracted to the other. They end up signing short term D/s contract but both seem reluctant for it to end. It takes some real soul searching on both parts to finally understand what they both want and need.
Limecello
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
So ok BDSM isn’t my thing but I’ve quite enjoyed Lexi Blake’s books in the past & the premise looked interesting & when well written I have enjoyed BDSM books.

That being said ... O.o

Like it was a lot and yet a lot of nothing.
And maybe part of it was like reading from 3-5 AM and then some skimming because puppy play? ... sooo beyond me.
Then the “love is junk I can never love anyone” - guy get the fuck over yourself 😒

Some parts were definitely hot... but once they get to (Hawaii?) it was s loooot
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #7.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #8)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • Justify Me (Stark International Trilogy #4.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #7)
NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband, three kids, and the laziest rescue dog in the world. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn't until she started writing romance and urban fantasy that she found the stories of her heart. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings n ...more

Masters and Mercenaries (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries, #1)
  • The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries, #2)
  • A Dom is Forever (Masters and Mercenaries, #3)
  • On Her Master's Secret Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #4)
  • Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5)
  • Dungeon Royale (Masters and Mercenaries, #6)
  • A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries, #7)
  • You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries, #8)
  • Master No (Masters and Mercenaries, #9)
  • From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10)