Start by marking “Saving Forever - Part 3 (Saving Forever, #3)” as Want to Read:
Saving Forever - Part 3 (Saving Forever, #3)

Saving Forever - Part 3

(Saving Forever #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  484 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
This is Part 3 of a 3 book series
Book 1 of this series is FREE!

Charity Thompson is finding her way in life. Dr. Elijah Bennet is proving to be the consuming temptation she finds herself not wanting to lose. Charity is still trying to prove to her stubborn father that she is successful, that he had no right to be disappointed she dropped out of medical school.

As the Diam
Published June 4th 2014 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Saving Forever - Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Forever - Part 3

☀️*•*•*☀️CoNnOrBeLl☀️*•*•*☀️
 photo 165125041_zpsm3ta2nff.gif

photo 5----....._zpsw3moayfb.png

The third part to the book was good I love how there relationship is growing, I liked Elijah even more and Charity still had her annoying moments and she still rushed to the wrong conclusion most of the time I really don't get her sometimes. What was up with how Charity was with her ex-boyfriend why didn't she just tell him that she was in a relationship with Elijah when he asked her if she was married and not make it seen that she was hiding Elijah. I DO like them together when she wasn't makin
Anne OK
Dec 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
I read the blurb for book one in this series -- it sounded like something a little different -- and it was free, so I one-clicked. This is a new-to-me-author. Errors continue in Book 3. Even so, I'm still entertained and enjoying the ongoing saga set in the medical field, and plan on sticking with it through Book 4. I'm surprised that I've found this almost addictive. It has certainly grabbed hold of me and hasn't let go. I like the mix of characters, particularly the father/daughter difficultie ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Want more

Want more
This series was only to two parts and I'm glad it's not. two books wasn't enough for these Characters.
Charity is working on her father's birthday gala in New York and trying to make a mends with her father, at the same time working in Atlanta at her hospital. With all this going on Charity is finding that being in a relationship is hard. Elijah and Charity are trying hard to make it work between her work and him being a docter will they find time.

loved it but of want more. Thi
Becca Mitchell
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Part 3 did not disappoint. It was a good ending to the series. It was well written and edited. The only complaint I have is the price for how short the book is.
Alice
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Awesome!

This is an awesome series and a beautiful love story with a twist you would never guess would happen. Part 3 is terrific. Loved it!!!!
Emily
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great ending!!!

Great ending!!!

what a great ending to a good series! loved the book along with the first 2!! you won't be disappointed.
Melanie Marnell
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At times Elijah and Charity's relationship seems more off than on. Long distance love is tough to maintain. Old lovers and crazed stakers make things difficult. The long awaited birthday gala is finally here but definitely does not go off without a hitch.
ByoBook Club
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: diane
I did not see this coming!

The third in the series ably carries on from the last with Charity and Elijah continuing to move forward in their relationship. Work commitments on both sides do not work in their favor as distance feeds uncertainty and jealousy. Even though Charity felt she had a breakthrough with her Dad over the holidays this seems to have re-opened old wounds even further. Though happy, and successful, as a hospital fundraiser, her Dad refuses to give up hope she will follow in his
Diane
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I did not see this coming!

Aly Pie
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This part of Charity's and Elijah's story did not disappoint! This book had the most hardships for them so far, but they manage to make things work. Reading their story makes you feel all fluttery inside, due to its innocence. The story is so cute and filled with love, but jas the right amount of disasters to make it interesting! I can't wait to see what the next part of their story is going to be like!
Charlene
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of the book from the Hurricane Readers group in exchange for an honest review.
I enjoyed this book. This book continues to follow the characters Charity and Elijah. Though they spend more time together in this book, they still struggle with the distance between them, but somehow make it work between them.
I enjoyed this book as well, and can't wait to see what happens next.
Paula Genereau
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Charity is still finding her way in life. She's trying to prove to her dad that dropping out of medical school wasn't a bad idea.

Can she find her way in life or was her father right?

Hurricane readers book review gave me the book for my honest review
Kathryn Synoracki
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review! Loving this series! It just keeps getting better with each book! Can't wait to read the next one!
TKins
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG I did not see that coming, absolutely fantastic cannot wait for part 4
Traci De carlo
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
love this couple. Keep them coming.
Bella Marley
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.7
Denise
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy Crap. This book takes the cake, things got crazy.
Margie Moran
Nancy Wellman
Jan 23, 2015
Toni Treese
Nov 06, 2015
  • The Complete 1st Freak House Trilogy: Box set (The 1st Freak House Trilogy)
  • My Despicable Ex: Book 2 (The Ashly Roberts Saga, #2)
  • Theriac (Emanations #2.5)
  • Marked by Destiny
  • To Love a Scoundrel (Law and Disorder, #4)
  • Hearts on Fire (Hidden Springs, #2)
  • The Awakening (Witch Hunter Saga #4)
  • Atlantis Dark Tides (Lost Daughters of Atlantis #4)
  • Always Ready
  • The Fire Seer and Her Quradum (Coalition of Mages Book 2)
  • The Pirate's Jewel (Pirate, #2)
  • Alyssa's Redemption: Part One (The Redemption Series)
  • Ascension (The Transformed, #4)
  • Love for Dessert
  • Jamison (Beautiful Mine #3)
  • Safe by His Side (Manhunt, #2)
  • Orchids in Moonlight
  • Captive Kisses
Lexy Timms is a mom, business woman, dreamer and writer. She finally decided to write her first romance novel and Saving Forever is her debut story.

Saving Forever (8 books)
  • Saving Forever - Part 1 (Saving Forever, #1)
  • Saving Forever - Part 2 (Saving Forever, #2)
  • Saving Forever - Part 4 (Saving Forever, #4)
  • Saving Forever - Part 5 (Saving Forever, #5)
  • Saving Forever - Part 6 (Saving Forever #6)
  • Saving Forever - Part 7 (Saving Forever #7)
  • Saving Forever Part 8 (Saving Forever #8)